Mfw an anglo was being consequentialist near me

Dismissing a branch of philosophy because you dislike a race of people is literally Holla Forums tier.

Finally they admit it!

yeah, but analytic philosophy is still shit

Hot opinion bro

How do we let them get away with this shit

Nietzsche didn't dismiss groups of philosophers based on their race.
Also a vast part of his works were edited by his sister to fit the Nazi agenda during his time.

That greentext is literally from Nietzsche you fucking turbo autist

Nietzche dismissed a bunch of philosophy without actually having read them. Maybe not based on race but it's pretty much pol tier.

He was right about Plato, though.

Fuck, that hurt.

There was not a single statement made in that entire screencap that was correct

This is a historic moment.

The fuck is your problem. You're like a Holla Forumstard seeing a nigger in the wild.

I'm not even a positivist. Non-cognitivism is stupid.

Bertrand Russell wasn't a positivist. He was before positivism which was 1920s. Positivism was founded by the Vienna circle and the Berlin circle- a bunch of Germans and Austrians! Looks like the dirty Anglo Untermensch are not to blame.

Go worship your holy scriptures back on /lit/.

Yes, but he's not dismissing their philosophy based on their race, he's dismissing their race "based" on their philosophy.
In anycase, this is meant to be more provocative and aphoristic as anyone who's read Nietzsche would know.
If you followed it so literally, like you seem to be doing you might even take:
to be an argument for relativism, which Nietzsche attacked as well.

"The bible doesn't REALLY tell you to kill gays" - tier.

"I've only read Nietzsche's Why I Am So Wise" - tier

The fact that the Jews, if they wanted (or if they were forced, as the anti-Semites seem to want), could already be dominant, or indeed could literally have control over present-day Europe—this is established. The fact that they are not working and making plans to this end is likewise established….[W]hat they wish and want instead…is to be absorbed and assimilated into Europe…in which case it might be practical and appropriate to throw the anti-Semitic hooligans out of the country….

Gulag yourself retard

Higher order logic solves the Russell paradox. The user in the pic doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.