What do you do for a livin mu niggaz?

What do you do for a livin mu niggaz?

datamining

datamining thread do not reply

your mom

CP producer(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Whichever mod took this seriously literally has shit for brains.

God damn, mailman. You takin' your job super srs bzns!

Tidying the board up.

You better not have more!

I cook.

Kek

I wageslave my ass off and I am also a writer but I don't publish cause I'm not a faggot. What about you chad?

I am a university student

You will never know if you are any good at it if you never publish. Btw, what do you write?

Nothing. When he says he writes he means he has a book of ideas that he's never seriously attempted to compile but it makes him feel good to say he can write.

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB I'M PICKLE RICK MR. POOPY BUTTHOLE XD PICKLE Rick!!!'n XD WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB IM PICKLE RICK GET SHWIFTY XD HAHAHAHAHAHA GOTTA PUT THE SEED WAY UP YOUR BUTTHOLE WUBBALUBBADUBDUB XD I'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

I'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD Sing get schwifty and polish your pickle rick if you know what I mean xD

PICKLE RICK BAZOOPER

Hi I'm 13 and I just started watching Rick and Morty and I can tell you for a fact it's my favorite show!!. Lik the one time Ricky said said there's probably like no good !!!! i was agreeing so much I'am smarter then you're average fidget spinner teen at middle school to even though I have one. I may be young but I'm smarter then every theist on earth basically the show is also really deep when they said like no one was born for a reason I was so blown away as they must have big balls to say that on tv so I told my friends on minecraft and they agree too. LOL once when my mom took me to McDonald's I asked for the Mulan dipping sauce and the dumb bitch didn't even get the reference XD One time in class i evan shouted "I'm PICKLE RIIIICK!" and Mrs.Janice told me to go outside i fucking hate that cunt school is for dumb ppl just like what Rick said, i m too smart for such imbicells. But yeah I love Rick and Morty and I'm actually smart enough to get it to.

LE PICKLE RICK xD WOW Holla Forums LOVES RICK AND MORTY NOW! FINALLY! xD GOD'S NOT REAL MORTY I'M A PICKLE I'M PICKLE RICK WUBBALUBBADUBDUB XD Turned myself into a pickle Mooortyyy BOOM IM PICKLE RICK

GET IT PICKLE BUT ITS RICK LMFAO xD LMAO 420 PASS THE WEED BROH HASHAHAAH DUDE WHY ARENT WE TALKING ABOUT PICKLE RICK XD

WE DID IT REDDIT! WUBALUBADUBDUB XD

WOW LOOKS TOTALLY LIKE RICK FROM RICK&MORTY WUBBLUBBADUBDUB I´M PICKLE LETO XD

is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee :^(

BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le rick from pawn stars? hahahaha le mayonaise!!!

mah nigga

No, not 'mah nigga'. This idiot mod banned someone for a month just because he typed the words 'CP producer' as a joke. Banning someone for that is not 'cool' or 'epic', it's pretty pathetic actually.

I donate 2/3 times a day at my local Sperm Bank… at $150 per deposit, you do the math.
So yes, I am a professional fapper.

mailman is a piece of shit

professional neet. without neebux atm

Kill yourself m80

More details needed pls

Fabricator, but I also masturbate and steal change from elderly people, usually at the same time. Sometimes, I cut the shit, and sell my dignity directly, cut out the ol' middle man, you all know how it is. Preaching to the degenerate choir here I know.
mostly I just drink myself to sleep and hope to wake up from this horrible dream but it isn't working

(USER WAS UPVOTED FOR THIS POST)