Pajeet chan

I made a shitty chan site
stole the idea from some russian who did the same
kotka.ml/index1.php

Other urls found in this thread:

discuss.joelonsoftware.com/default.asp?joel.3.219431
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

truly a pajeet chan

Good for you I guess. Too bad you forgot to do something new or different than every other chan.

Holla Forums is written in PHP.

And it's a shitshow. What is your point? That because Holla Forums runs on PHP then PHP must be good?

Every functional, non-bloaty piece of web software uses PHP

There is nothing wrong with PHP. It's one of the most sane ways to create dynamic web pages. Alternatives are often complete MVC frameworks which rely heavily on OOP and use it where it doesn't make sense. I rather work with my shitty PHP than new "modern" frameworks which get released on weekly basis. Seriously, why can't people create just one or two frameworks per language, there are hundreds of them all doing basically same shit with different syntax. It's like people have nothing better to do: What should I do this weekend? Oh I know! I will write a web framework! And of course I will use this underlying framework to create my new framework within a framework which will then talk to client-side framework via JSON framework using socket framework to display data using HTML framework styled using CSS framework.

i only use the purest aryan js :^)
not even jquery

Why not just write it in C?

c is rajesh tier
use binary kiddo :^)

Make an extensible chan in C that can also be used as bulletin board (textboard with accounts and attachments) and comment system (threaded textboard without attachments with support for accounts, tripcodes, and user) that can also be used as a git repo. Would actually be useful.

Stopped reading.

b

Imageboard engine. There, you happy?

Apache Struts has been around for over a decade and is quite easy to use. Action-based MVC just makes more sense.

you're in the wrong field, dumbass.

it's better to write without frameworks instead of bloating your pajeet shit with some faggot shit that you will have to rewrite later

typical PHP shitter

Sure is pajeet chan

Typical Pajeet

i was sleeping :^)

Hammers and screwdrivers are libraries, frameworks are general-purpose tool-building factories factories factories. Read discuss.joelonsoftware.com/default.asp?joel.3.219431 and tell me if I or author are wrong.

niggers

GET

holy shit something is wrong with you, look at our PPH and stop compulsing like a screeching autist

my pph looks nice (4 a rajesh) fagot

I'm impressed how shit this is. Well done user.

for what purpose