Cunt

I think my little brother wants to fuck me for valentine, should I go for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/profiles/tsemanuelleadams#_tabVideos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post pics of his dick, then we'll decide.

not to mention, timestamp too.

How am I supposed to get dick pics? The nigger may be fucking with me. Also I'm 23y/o virgin.

How old is he?

Also he's 15

When he's sleeping, go to his room silently, slip off both of your clothes, make him suck your dick while he's still sleeping, and go to ham on his ass, if he wakes up yell "SURPRISE!"

He stays up till 5AM playing with Gentoo or whatever the fuck.

nice

what a faggot tbh if he sleeps till that long

i meant stays* fuck

Another pic, infront of our dads closet

post your boy tits, you're kinda feminine

He sleeps in till 6PM

He's my lil bro, how?

He doesn't, you disgusting faggot

Why don't you fuck me instead?

not op, but this is the internet, what are you guys gonna do? stick your ass up to the screen while he puts his dick in the screen?

He hit puberty when he was 14, it's only a 8 year age gap though.

Sounds hot

You wanna watch, user?

Sure. Its not exactly cucking because i dont know you guys.

Drawing I found in his room

TIMESTAP ON ANOTHER PIECE OF PAPER NOW

stamp* fuck

JESUS CHRIST ITS REAL! YOUR BROTHER IS A FUCKING WEABOO

Explains this

why does your brother want to fuck you if he's into nazi satanist anime traps? something you want to tell us OP?

CHRIST!!!!!

Look at the last 2 kanji 精子

Okay OP. This is HIGHLY Suggested. Dont fuck your brother. Its FUCKING OBVIOUS that he's part of us. if you let him fuck you he will ascend to the normie life.

But he's 15… Is he already like me at 15?

Its most likely. Either he lurks or isnt an idiot to get banned,

how do you know your brother isn't in this thread. he could be revving up the lube jug right now.

shit

If your brother isnt on any computer right now you're still good. he could be a 4chaner

What the fuck

The best thing for you to do would be to set the house on fire, then go to sleep in the middle of it you aids infested fag.

i think your bro may have bigger issues than wanting to fugg you.

Like what?

show us ur boytits though, still waiting.

well, he seems to have a strange association between sex and right wing ideological symbols. now, im not some jew psychologist but id say he may be dealing with some sort of confusion regarding his sexuality.

tbh this

Actually

jesus fucking christ what is this? is your brother a developing psycho or are you fucking with us?

Does this help? Hus desk

tell us more about yourself OP, what's your family like? you've given me a strange window into this clearly odd young mans world and now my need to comprehend is acting up.

lol

Our Dad is a 50 year old who has a closet of anime, our mother walked out on us, and we have 10 dogs.

OKAY WHAT THE FUCK?!???? HE SEEMS LIKE A CHANER

pic with one of the dogs now

the lil bro convinced boys in kindergarten that he was a girl & got them to pamper & love him.

Your motherfucking brother is a mastermind then.

no, pic with ALL of the dogs.

Your brother is a filthy aussie cunt. Glass him, the rest of your misbegotten family and then beg the emus for forgiveness by presenting them your tender virgin boipucci tbhfamalamadingonigger

He told me he was far right wing populist, and he makes fun of women saying hes cuter than them without makeup

hand on dog pic, also its adorable

oh i misjudged him then, he doesn't want a nazi trap, he wants to BE a nazi trap. fucking good lord. but this doesn't explain why you think he wants to fug you

Dogs

I mean it's obviously just OP wanting attention.

Why would he timestamp on the drawing inside his brothers book with no way to hide it?

No autist is gonna leave his PC unlocked and unsupervised like that if he has family around.

my eyes are tearing up thanks

Isnt valentines about love?

It WAS. Now its about loneliness and how to not be sad in life. Its kinda edgy tbh

ok now pics of you.

this tbh

Also im 18, i just look young

pretending to be underage is fun

Luck 100

This goes two ways- you fuck him, and make him gay and a tranny later, or you hit the gym until he becomes a human being. And no- no getting naked in front of him, he WILL develop cocklust, moreso than ever.

Also, your brother may be a legit genetic instance of that whole Mother's vagina rejecting the male foetus issue after the first child is born, so Sock your mom in the face for being double objectively shit.

Also, his eyes are souless, begging for some form of charity.

Whether it's your poz cum or actual Holla Forums self improvement and effort, the future is in your hands.

Also, to satiate your need for incest with soyboys gone ultimate Holla Forums stereotype gay, look no further than this fucked up account.
It's the ultimate gay stereotype made manifest.
xvideos.com/profiles/tsemanuelleadams#_tabVideos

If it's removed, you'd better hunt this thign down, the videos HAVE to be watched.

removed

boy you got us there. congrats. you achieved a kek.

stop posting upside down pics holy fuck

I'm not though~~

why does your father have a closet of anime?
why'd your mommy leave?

I just expanded all pics and every single one of yours was sideways or upside down you fucking phoneposter just fug him already and post update

I was hard until you said it fucked niggers. I guess I'm glad it was deleted before I could see it.

they do the same for me but work in a second window.

She wants to be free from the "evil oppression" from my dad ( who is my true target) Also shes a faggot geek wannabe who drinks shitty red wine. Also my dad likes anime

what do you mean by true target?

g u e s s f a g g o t

im not going to play games with you buttslut. either you tell me or im not interested. im guessing you want to fugg your dad too

Who wouldn't wanna fuck him? he's a 50 y/o weeaboo with 4 terabytes of anime, far right wing, and buys me candy and thinkpads. He also got me into GNU/Linux

Also I'm a virgin

you need an actual role model in your life user, dibs not it.

My role model is my uncle non ironically

He isn't a faggot trap, but he's so fucking cool, so many sexy girl tattoos

you live in a shithole. kill your entire family and yourself

???

He looks like he's in more than one closet tbh

I am a homosexual man, and I am proud of it. I enjoy the whole fun involved with the going-out/dating thing, and the ensuing sexual intercourse with an attractive long-haired-blonde blue-eyed trap - it's their eyes that make my knees weak. I prefer being on the bottom tbh. My favourite thing is when [she] cums all over my back, and then licks it up, and feeds it to me. I enjoy the taste of my own seed… but then, the sensation of being stretched open wide as your lover unloads inside you is also an inspiration. Being 'gay' is such a feeling of freedom, plus it's such a fantastic lifestyle - it's not all about sex. Happy Rainbow Bubbles to you all!

You and your little brother need a good spanking.

I'll fuck both of you bogan faggots, as long as I get to strangle you both to death afterwards removing you from the small possibility that you accidentally procreate.

fuck off queenslander