We haven't had channel autism thread in a while

we haven't had channel autism thread in a while.

Cause mods rightfully delete them

You never have anything to say. You just want people to talk about these fags. You're either one of them trying to get views (Sad!) or you're a fan desperate for people to talk with about them only you have nothing to contribute (Sadder!).

Yes.

stop bullying bls T_T

FUCKING PUSSY
FUCKING CUCKOLD BITCH WIMPING OUT

Doug confirmed for /ourguy/?

They fucked on recent youtube convention and now he feels bad about making a vid about her
info100%

Didn't that brony CR came out as Trans?

No that was Jesuotaku

wait, no NC? wtf why?

After doing the whole vid already, he decided it was boring. Some people think maybe some people leaned on him. Especially after all the reconciliation going on after vidcon

Looks like everyone got drunk and just fucked all weekend in a giant autism orgy.

like this?

Feels bad man

Does that mean the autism wars are over?

Who isn't a tranny at channel awesome?

the complete lack of testosterone in this image

I tend to imagine that TRS Radio is the new CA.

you are disgusting

JUST

I believe it. They're all buddy-buddy now.

Get out.

Why do we even have autism diagnostics tests?
All you need to do is make a few autism jokes and the autismos immediately identify themselves.

Mark my words.

WAIT A MINUTE
It's that queer kids kike

of course it is.

What satanic ritual has been performed at that convention? Different cancers have metastasized on each other, creating a super cancer, of some sort. instead of the cancers just killing each other, they just become more cancerous and more disgusting.

Well is it isn't Riley "the non transitioning tranny" Dennis

I'm not buying this at all. Lindsay knew he was making the video, and she used the weakest links in the "Skeptic Community" to pull some strings.

Every cuck has his price…

wrong.

fucking manipulative bitch

We can't let this stand.

ironically the person who made this was probably autistic

cringe

lol, if mister metokur wants to be a cuck let him. What you get for giving him your patreon bucks. should've listened. Only the first step in a downward spiral.

cringe

Jim doesn't care about them, he spoke if favour of Harmful Autist multiple times.

Nice try, Jim.

Holy shit!

No they don't, shut up…

NC and the rest probably implied to Jim that they have enough sway to potentially cut him off from patreon shekels. Other than that, everyone gets more mellow once they meet in person.

Is there a mirror of Scarlet Crowning spoon fro winning the Weebly award? It appears to have been gone for good after Noah pulled it because people called his girlfriend fat.

What is it about the first linkara gif that is so wrong?

Spooning with Spoony

WITH COMMENTARY!

why is his youtube account called notrub?

Gee, who could have guessed. History repeats itself yet again. Will he disappear and then someone else who is just an image and voice personality do a drama talking series that includes him?

Scarlet was more hideous than I remember, Christ. His current FAS GF looks far better in comparison.

Nostalgia Chick is losing her shit on Twitter right now. Guess her friends are chewing her out for talking to the enemy at vidcon.

I hope the cucks paying Jimbo find it money well spent.

I'd leave Lindsay feeling bedraggled and hollowed out, if you know what I mean.

I could really use a good oral history from Lindsay, if you know what I mean.

Even if you aren't the same faggot who posted the Channel Autism threads back in 2015, you're still the one who keeps trying to bring them back.

Channel Autism threads are my reason for living.

that's depressing user.

here's some history

I bet the person who made this is contributes to TVTropes.

But where's my oral?

Jim confirmed for cucking to alt-kike faggots.

MOAR

I didn't actually mean it. That bitch is disgusting.

too late now suckkaaaaa

So you'll perform her next abortion?

Shes really good at playing the slut for a feminist

cringe

fringe

fridge

what you talking about m8? feminists are all sluts

is actually right. He got triggered for being associated with them.

Holy fuck, what cancer is that, I cannot believe I used to still watch Sarcuck until very recently. I hope something comes up to clear Jim's name because this looks like another unsubscribe being hit. Fucking hell.

They have literally zero sway in anything.

Wait someone give me the rundown there was an actual orgy or something?

There was. Somewhere.

And how is this known?

There is always some orgy somewhere.

a. it was a con over a weekend near a hotel
b. there were minor celebrities with their rabid fans
c. there was booze

Holy shit, look at that cringe. What happened to "never apologize to SJWs"? It's almost like they are a bunch of principleless attention whore ecelebs on both ends.
"We are the change" - yeah, you are the cancer.

sargon has always been a liberal cuck, his beef with sjws was that they were bad press for the kosher horseshit ideology he believes in

Please tell me Jim wasn't there. I still like Jim…

The timing is suspicious but I doubt it. For once Jim isn't friends with any of those cucks. He had dealing with Sargon way back when he was less of a faggot but that's about it.
Plus when did Jim ever bent under pressure, his entire career is pretty much pouring salt over aching anuses.

Because, simply, they're scam artists like Anita, just for the other side

see

literally has nothing with the posts quoted
see >>>/killyourself/

Literally anyone can claim and takedown any video on youtube you poof.

Bump

fuck off Metokur. find your own sources.

Bump.

I find it strange how moderate and non-sjwy IronLiz is.

Sage negated

IronLiz is the ultimate pleb-filter

bump.. whats spoony up to