Being a Brony is like being given a gift from God

Being a Brony is like being given a gift from God

An advanced super race, with their own language, customs, culture, traditions and a rich history. A people who stand strong in the face of neighsayers and SUfag stupidity. Strong meme economy, strong meme army, strong fandom, the proud Mareman stands armed and ready to defend his pure fandom from the wraths of sub-human, SUfags, Homestuck cucks, Weeaboos, and other sub-human, animalistic, hordes. Oh how I thank God that I was born a handsome, tall, perfect Brony warrior.

With dual histories, one from the great Furry artists, discoverers, inventors, and intellectuals and another from the grandeur of the sapphic erotica masters of Eastern Europe I can stand tall and say I am proud to be a Brony, and I will love my fandom until the very last day.

Long live Equestria

Is that the equivalent of Ladyboy?

HORSE PUSSY
O
R
S
E

P
U
S
S
Y

Truly the highest tier of human

i will bump this fam

Then why haven't you developed a spacefaring civilization that has conquered Earth yet?

Too busy fapping to rarity tbh

i will bump this, fam

Tara has really nice boobs

Whore

That thumbnail literally looks like a still from a Casting Couch video.

Have you finished writing Serfdom in Equestria, patriotpony1986?

Yeah, but who isn't a whore.

I seriously can't fucking believe this version of the thread is way less hostile (if at all hostile) than the one on Holla Forums. What the fuck is going on here?? Is Holla Forums actually becoming less toxic now?

Bronies are like people who think shitty food is the best thing ever because they never had real food, and this is the best they've ever known. The real food being anime.

We don't take our selves seriously enough to actually get mad about things.

it's cute that you actually believe you are better than the horsefuckers tbh

I'm better in as much as I get high on the pure meth, not the watered down stuff.

>>>/tumblr/

Holla Forums just gets better all the time

you are welcome to leave.

your post makes literally no sense

Nigga you can like what you like but my only problem with Bronies is pic related and pic related at least has titties.

What is this? Horse pussy for ants?

I think I'm getting a poner

Fuck me, since when did "toxic" ever become a Tumblr buzzword?? Are SJWs seriously appropriating that many words at a time, or are you just retardedly desperate to pick apart any old anonymous comment to compensate for your shriveled dick?

>>>/tumblr/

Not him but I always thought it was a gamer buzzword. Then again there's that "toxic masculinity" shit so who knows.

What is Casting Couch?

She is not a whore. Reported

She looks marvellous in this red dress ♥

>>>/oven/

it's how i met your mom.

My mom never did any casting. What is Casting Couch?

Whore

Get ur mum drunk then ask her again :^)

Underrated post

That video is so painful, you're your own worst enemy.

what did he mean by this?

Shove this up your niggercunt

thanks mods

What are you thanking them for?

I felt that.