WW3 BEFORE ELECTION !

youtube.com/watch?v=EQ0cTxABUY8 WW3

Everything gonna be alright.

‘S-300, S-400 air defenses in place’: Russian MoD warns US-led coalition not to strike Syrian army
Credit Russian MoD youtube.com/channel/UCQGq…
Russia’s Defense Ministry has cautioned the US-led coalition of carrying out airstrikes on Syrian army positions, adding in Syria there are numerous S-300 and S-400 air defense systems up and running.

Russia currently has S-400 and S-300 air-defense systems deployed to protect its troops stationed at the Tartus naval supply base and the Khmeimim airbase. The radius of the weapons reach may be “a surprise” to all unidentified flying objects, Russian Defense Ministry spokesperson General Igor Konashenkov said.

According to the Russian Defense Ministry, any airstrike or missile hitting targets in territory controlled by the Syrian government would put Russian personnel in danger.

The defense official said that members of the Russian Reconciliation Center in Syria are working “on the ground” delivering aid and communicating with a large number of communities in Syria.

“Therefore, any missile or air strikes on the territory controlled by the Syrian government will create a clear threat to Russian servicemen.”

“Russian air defense system crews are unlikely to have time to determine in a ‘straight line’ the exact flight paths of missiles and then who the warheads belong to. And all the illusions of amateurs about the existence of ‘invisible’ jets will face a disappointing reality,” Konashenkov added.

He also noted that Syria itself has S-200 as well as BUK systems, and their technical capabilities have been updated over the past year.

The Russian Defense Ministry’s statement came in response to what it called “leaks” in the Western media alleging that Washington is considering launching airstrikes against Syrian government forces.

“Of particular concern is information that the initiators of such provocations are representatives of the CIA and the Pentagon, who in September reported to the [US] President on the alleged controllability of ‘opposition’ fighters, but today are lobbying for ‘kinetic’ scenarios in Syria,” he said.

He cautioned Washington to conduct a “thorough calculation of the possible consequences of such plans.”

US-led coalition jets bombed positions of the Syrian government forces on September 17, resulting in the deaths of 83 servicemen. Washington said the airstrike was a mistake, however Damascus claimed the incident was a “blatant aggression.”

The relocation of the S-300 system in order to protect Russian ships and the naval base in Syria was confirmed by Russian defense officials on October 4. Konashenkov assured that the S-300 is a “purely defensive system and poses no threat.” Russia also has S-400 missile defense systems at Khmeimim base that were placed there after Turkey downed a Russian SU-24 jet in November of 2015.

THIS MIGHT BE OUR CHANCE

If the elections are suspended, a huge swath of our population will be mad as hell.

WWIII will leave the US weak. If we can work with others to overtake the US government, we can stop the war and globalism at the same time.

I miss when raving used to be cool. :(

will it finally end?

DARUDE NUKE STORM

fuck off to cuckchan fag

I hope so, I can't stand these constant teases

It never existed user. It was real in your mind user, even now you believe it, but it is all a fiction.

They better fucking start it already. I'm tired of being teased about the happening. Multiple years of blue balls is getting painful. I guess I kinda understand how people felt when the cold war was overt.

Enjoy your army of angry shitposting wraiths tbh.

HOW DO WE LEAK INFORMATION TO RUSSIA SAYING THAT OBAMA IS PREPARING A PRE-EMPTIVE NUCLEAR STRIKE?

Hey look, everyone, it's sage-for-no-fucking-reason guy! Hello again, sage-for-no-fucking-reason guy!

How do you know it's a sage?
Maybe he simply typed in noko for old times sake

I'm saging because there is at least another one thread about this already.

It's because there's already several threads up

I feel tired all of a sudden.

IT'S NOT GOOD EVERYBODY

WWIII leaves the world dead you fool.

You stupid fucking 4chan scum

We are already in WW3, lurk more

It's a sperm war, not a bullet war.

It's a race war.

And we're losing

Between us and our elites. This is not a world war between the global power blocks. Lurk moar faget.

Sooo. what's a good gun to own if war breaks out?

One that fires bullets

Any working gun.

One you can shoot

Bunch of fucken comedians hey

one that fires icbm's

Oh lord

The ones that have barrels and triggers and shit, you know what I'm saying?

(checked)

Hopefully we can meme our society back into being the way it is supposed to be.

get a .22 faggot, it's the only thing your limp wrists will be able to keep on target.

I love how the russians talk understatedly about the range of the S-300 being a surprise. With how everyone was shocked about the range of their cruise missiles being 10x further than thought i have no doubt about it.

All this teasing is going to break my cock soon though, a boner for this long isnt a good thing.

Russia with the bantz

Just remember there is no way that "they" can take over Europe and North America at the same time.

It is debatable whether "they" can take over America to begin with.

one that can kill people

"elites"
Fucking Leftist pronouns.
Is it the elite who cross the border and scream "fuck white people!" Viva La Mexico!

Is it the the elites that pour into the boarders of Europe?

Is it the elite niggers who fuck white girls?

Is it the elites who tell everyone it's OK?

Have we been fighting in the middle east for 20yrs now?

Have we been attacked on our own soil by Jewish intelligence groups like Mossad?

WW3 is a womb war – not a nuke all life war

Fucking 4chan shitskins need to go back!

It's a collective effort through a long term Semitic enemy that started with after WW2, but was planned since Jesus Kike was invented.

Destroy our DNA, that's an ancient and constant battle strategy

In the Koran

in the Bible

.22lr is not good for taking people down but still very lethal if shot in the right areas. excellent for practice because they are plentiful (inb4 wal mart shortage babbys)

9mm is a step up, very lethal but complaints about lack of takedown, a man on drugs or alot of adrenaline flowing can react after being shot

.45 is loud, blows holes into things, massive recoil, someone getting shot with one of these is getting knocked on their ass

7.62x39mm - AK rounds, very reliable for shtf situations, most common round seen in global conflicts

5.56 nato - The standard cartridge for first world armies, ive heard it is smaller than 7.62 to wound rather than kill because it is better to wound the enemy and mess with their logistics than outright kill them in a modern war but alot of people claim that to be bullshit and it's just America's answer to the commy 7.62

.50 - Deagles and barettas. dont even bother unless you know guns

.30-06 - Grandpa guns favorite round, deadly as fuck

all other rounds are irrelevant so decide which round sounds best for you and then start looking at the guns that use said rounds. If you want babby's first rifle ever just go with the ruger 10/22, its the most popular rifle in America and even children can master it with ease

My personal opinion for best weapon to buy for a warlike scenario would be a yugo imported AK from century arms. They are cheap, reliable, and dont require much gun knowledge to field strip and clean

reported.

Get lost kike. Whites don't even watch Jewish Simpsons.

Everything gonna be alright.

I want Russia to drop a FOAB and record it.

one that fires uranium tipped lasers

BB gun. It won't kill them, but it will piss them off so much that they will bash your head in faster.

I guess they've read their Sun Tzu.

At this point, I just want to see SVR / GRU agents on the ground there assassinating CIA / Mossad agents and vice versa in a classic game of spy vs spy.

A concrete bunker with at least 4 feet of groundcover between you and fresh air.

Still

The ultimate Shut It Down.

It's a good thing ".22" includes the .223 Remington. Which means get the FREEDOM gun; The AR-15, the scourge of leftists everywhere. But seriously get something inexpensive that allows your booger hook to squeeze the bang switch when you're ready to bring the hate.