"Fuck the pigs"

If you have the mentality that all police are pigs and you need to destroy them, you are a nigger. You're either a criminal who regularly breaks the law or you are a wigger anarchist faggot.

The police are necessary to withhold the law of the land. Some of them might be corrupt, sure but most are serving the people. Grow up, you fucking soyfag

you should consider writing a book because that is fucking based and hard to argue with right there my man #MAGA

based

forgot my trip

THINLY-VEILED DATMAINING THREAD

When neither the government that rules over you nor the law that guides the government are there to serve justice or the people—but rather their own interests—such a label becomes an honor, and the police are revealed as nothing more than loyal dogs to an organization of those who would also be labeled as criminals but instead from the inverse perspective, and when the deciding factor on the proper usage of criminal is the amount of power in the organization the individual ne'er-do-well hides behind, the term loses all meaning and serves only to identify those who do not readily submit to uninvited authority.

Also, just because blacks hold disdain for the police, does not mean that whites are treated fairly by them nor that they should accept their unchecked aggression.

I like how you use a bunch of big brained words and reach around statements to prove my point. You are so smart and pretentious

Thanks, I agree 100%. Niggers should be burned.

When I was a young schoolboy, my classmates and I were often called upon by the schoolmaster to recite aloud the literature that was presently under study, but no matter how unbiased the headmaster asserted our instructors to be, the children of the Moorish persuasion always made a stumbling block of big brained words when it was their turn to demonstrate their literacy.

When I say "big brained words" I am talking about redundant words, not words that aren't understandable. You use these fun words to prove you are intellectually superior because you went to university and are smarter than everyone else. But you fail to actually prove a point. This is why I call you a pretentious faggot. If you actually had a point, I would respect your stance, but you don't.

You're like a blank statue, spouting out all of these statements using big brain words, it means nothing to me.

No, I actually dropped out of high school. I just thought your original post was brain dead, so I put effort into clearly illustrating my thoughts with little room for ambiguity. Then in my second post I played up the pretentiousness to make fun of you and imply you are a basically the same as a nigger, because you show that you are too lazy to read and comprehend on a forum—of all places—when you describe a post as having big brained words and wrongly claiming that is in agreement with your previous statements. You're such a good little goy for endorsing the authority of the state and its servants on a forum of misfits, outcasts, and cynics. Please make your next thread about the joy of joining the U.S. military to serve Israel. It will make for a good sequel.

I see what you did here. You tried to turn the coin and make me out as some secret Israeli agent. Nice job. That's a good way to make me the bad guy.

Trolling aside, I think you are some teen fag that likes to pretend he is smart by being an armchair psychologist (Freud) and trying to deconstruct ideologies.

Considering (ideally) we pay them to protect us & our property, it's pretty hard to hate on them. However once the service became profit-driven enforcement of laws that often don't seem to be in our best interest, they start looking more like prison guards & less like the neighbors, friends and family we pay to do a job but I digress

KEK

Maybe I just don't agree with the shit you say and posted a rebuttal, Sherlock.

maybe you're just a teen that doesn't understand that police only bother you when you break the law.

Are you sure you—yourself—understand?

yeah

Good, now that you've figured everything out, make more threads to lord it over us.

You think I am "figuring everything out". It is you, m8. If you break the law, you have to answer to cops.

No need to waste effort on me anymore; I got the message. It's time to spread the gospel all over the catalog. I will sit at home rejoicing at the sight of your words, and you can relish in the glory of well earned satisfaction.

You are a fag. BTW I'm not religious, so your sarcastic christian comment has not affect on me. You are either a teen fag-rebel or an adult that needs to grow up.

Are you two faggots really arguing on Holla Forums? Think about the children ffs.

Please have mercy on me and don't use such big words. I didn't finish high school unlike a big guy such as yourself and can barely understand.

sorry m8

you really should've just stopped posting after making your OP. because then, there was still a smidgen of doubt that you might not be a fully fledged retard. now, however, there is no doubt that is the case.

when did you realize that you're gay?

m

go suck on your daddies tiny pig dick you stupid state-cuck