Ryder Stewart

Anyone who murders innocent animals is an ugly evil cunt

Isaiah Allen
Isaiah Allen

murders innocent animals
What do you mean?

David Gomez
David Gomez

She reminds me of Dennis crazy ass girlfriend from Sunny.

Logan Edwards
Logan Edwards

Do you even know who that cunt is and what she did?

Mason Peterson
Mason Peterson

lol moral fag

Tyler Parker
Tyler Parker

She ate a live mouse, trying to live up to her fursona I guess.

Nathaniel Gomez
Nathaniel Gomez

She's a 6/10 but I have strong sexual feels for her.
I wish she'd chew on my dickhead until I had a painful orgasm, cat ears and all.

Agreed she's a bit evil, a tiny bit. But how come you don't see that as a turn-on?

Luke Gonzalez
Luke Gonzalez

Didn't see eat a mouse or something?

Dylan Richardson
Dylan Richardson

hurr durr killing animals is le cool and le epin m8ey xDDD

Landon Reyes
Landon Reyes

Yes. Sick bitch

Henry White
Henry White

I heard she swallowed a mouse and vomited it back up. I mean, I guess the mouse was pretty shaken by all that, but I'm sure it's probably okay now.

Christian Morgan
Christian Morgan

I'm going to turn you into one of us
CONVERT

Aiden Walker
Aiden Walker

Is a cat really fine too?

Josiah Rodriguez
Josiah Rodriguez

is she pretty
No.

Hunter Gray
Hunter Gray

caring this much about some rodent that isn't even sentient
Why?

Ryan Garcia
Ryan Garcia

CRUNCH

Xavier Young
Xavier Young

What crunch? That's just slurping/sucking noises.

Ayden Perez
Ayden Perez

I had no idea who this was until that webm, but when I first saw the pic I was like
Eh, she's fuckable, but she looks insane…dangerous kind not cute kind

Ryan Reyes
Ryan Reyes

let's none of us lie, if she threw herself at us, we'd hit it. she's decent looking enough

Charles Taylor
Charles Taylor

Turn up the volume. It's def a cracking noise.

Hudson Morgan
Hudson Morgan

she looks insane
How?

dangerous kind not cute kind
What's the difference?

Jackson Torres
Jackson Torres

I wish giant monsters that prey on humans would evolve to hunt, torture and eat people like this bitch and everybody else that tortures animals for sexual or emotional stimulation.

Kayden Hall
Kayden Hall

I'd rather die like this than be tested on/vivisected like a lab rat tbh

But I suppose the differing motivation behind each action is enough

Nathaniel Bailey
Nathaniel Bailey

Again,
getting this worked up about a dead rodent that isn't even sentient.
Why?

Elijah Cox
Elijah Cox

Listen to me you pathetic animal lover… Mother Nature already made those monsters when she put humans in our original place in the food chain. Since then we've broken the chains and climbed on the bloody top, fucking up everything in our way. You ought to be proud of being in the same species as the apex predator on this planet, us. Whatever else walks, swims or flies, we can fucking kill it and serve it for breakfast.

Ian Bell
Ian Bell

Haha ya bro going to ga pet store and buying 12 feeder mice to eat for sexual deviants online is TOTALLY AN AMAZING FEAT OF HUNTING haha epic bro humans are like fuckin powerful when u rly think about it

Brody Lewis
Brody Lewis

Id let her eat my cock

Noah Thompson
Noah Thompson

DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS BITCH CUTS HERSELF AND DRINKS HER OWN BLOOD

Anthony Sullivan
Anthony Sullivan

What is wrong with that ya goddamn prude

Dominic Jones
Dominic Jones

Oh… so I guess the mouse didn't make it out?

Daniel Hernandez
Daniel Hernandez

Mouse made it out of this cruel world and into mouse heaven

Caleb Sullivan
Caleb Sullivan

made it out of this cruel world
Bet that was a pretty painful process.

Owen Rogers
Owen Rogers

Mouse was a masochist and enjoyed it in fact

Joshua Kelly
Joshua Kelly

I guess I'm crazy, but I have more feelings for a poor mouse than I do for cruel, depraved, sexual deviants and psychopaths. Maybe I'm the sociopath, but that's how I feel. I would gladly watch a giant monster crunch on some disgusting pervert human that does nothing but masturbate to crushing videos all day.

Daniel Bell
Daniel Bell

and vomited it back up
Nope. Those mice are currently decorating her waistline.

How's it any different from eating a burger? In both cases, you're eating an animal.

feelings for a poor mouse
It's not like it can feel anything itself. Its brain is the size of a tic-tac; it's practically an inanimate object.

Mason Mitchell
Mason Mitchell

She has an unattractive eyeshape and it reminded me of someone I know who's delusional and I connected the two.
Also her hair is in an unattractive style that only a crazy person would wear. Put some product in that shit bitch.

And the difference between cute and dangerous is obvious. If you have to ask you're hopeless.

Evan Bennett
Evan Bennett

i would fuck her,
fill her ass an vajayjay with dead mice
fuck her face till she pukes more dead mice
cum in her eyes

Jordan Moore
Jordan Moore

Intelligence doesn't have anything to do with emotions. Crabs and lobsters have the same seritonin system we do so they definitely feel base emotions. They don't have the intellect to abstract them, but neither did you when the jew severed your foreskin.

Yet you won't let that dog lie, will you, goyim?

Brody Butler
Brody Butler

I would tongue fuck her asshole and eat her shit just to get the second helpings of little mice…
Omnomnomnomnom…

Noah Moore
Noah Moore

So what? They're mice. They're basically designed to be eaten. How does it make any difference that they were eaten by her and not some other animal.

feel base emotions
Like what? I doubt they'd be complex enough to feel any kind of existential dread after being swallowed. The only thing they probably ever felt was confusion.

Cameron Howard
Cameron Howard

They probably feel the same way you felt as a small child afraid of monsters in your room. No more complicated than that really.

Isaiah Jenkins
Isaiah Jenkins

So they were scared for a little while, then they died. I fail to see what the big outrage is about.

Liam Fisher
Liam Fisher

You have to clean your room and aim for the highest good instead of aiming toward the ground

Gabriel Bailey
Gabriel Bailey

Datamining for ways to normalize traps

Logan Parker
Logan Parker

unattractive eyeshape
How?

hair is in an unattractive style
What makes her hair unattractive?

Samuel Baker
Samuel Baker

why is it so painful
why am i running around the apartment again and calling him, looking for him, not believing and not wanting to believe that he is not here
why does it break me
Holy shit, she sounds like an angsty 16 year old girl. How old is she?

Christopher Cox
Christopher Cox

bbut my room is too big to clean. wat do?

Chase Williams
Chase Williams

She looks like a cute Russian girl tbh. Who is she?

Carter Sullivan
Carter Sullivan

This is what happens to your bowels, when you eat live animals on cam for attention, you braindead camwhore

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

tfw that's what the mice looked like after a few hours inside her

Brody Turner
Brody Turner

Best comment reply ever posted on Holla Forums! Piss funny!

Asher Moore
Asher Moore

BIGGER, GODDAMNIT!!!

Jason Kelly
Jason Kelly

We need Zera to make more videos!
Not just for the sake of our erections, but also for the butthurt of the rat lovers!

Brody Hall
Brody Hall

getting off to a fat ugly chick eating mice
tor poster
Every time.

Daniel James
Daniel James

All you know about me is that I'm using Tor, when the IDs are on. So having nothing else to attack on me, you attack the way I connect to this shithole. A networking technicality. Even you must realize how pathetic this is tbh. Or maybe you're the kind of dullard who claps his hands every time he sees 000000 as ID and cries to the mods whenever IDs are disabled.

Also Zera is not fat.

Jordan Clark
Jordan Clark

all this because I made fun of your insane waifu

Jose Harris
Jose Harris

all this because I made fun of your insane waifu
I appreciate that you didn't challenge anything I said, from which I infer I must be part right at least.

And considering that you didn't actually make fun of her, just called her fat, tells me that you are indeed a dullard. Now the question is, what kind exactly? A vegan-wannabe woman who throws around soft insults, or a young kid who shouldn't be here and wouldn't be here if the parents knew, or a druggie/drunkard who can't focus on his own thoughts. So which one is it?

Also Zera is not ugly either.

Christopher Martinez
Christopher Martinez

also Zera isn't fat
Her belly says otherwise.

Asher Hill
Asher Hill

When I read fat I'm thinking morbidly obese, which may also show on the face.
But if you want to call her fat because of her belly, go ahead. Different definitions I guess.

Connor Davis
Connor Davis

also Zera is not ugly either

Samuel Richardson
Samuel Richardson

Other than the fake eyebrows she looks fine to me.
Be specific what do think makes my waifu ugly?

Thomas Stewart
Thomas Stewart

not willing to make love to a girl with tummy full of rats

Cameron Fisher
Cameron Fisher

Her whole face just looks ill-proportioned. Large nose, baggy eyes, rat face.

Jonathan Fisher
Jonathan Fisher

Consider that while attractiveness isn't 100% subjective, it's not 100% objective either. For example there exist weirdos who consider Anita Sarkeesian to be attractive even if she's ugly as sin. I guess people may subconsciously reject individuals with who they share more DNA? If that's so, incest notwith., does that mean you look a bit like Zera lol?

BTW "rat face". Cute one.

Jaxson White
Jaxson White

im not into bestiality

Lucas Kelly
Lucas Kelly

look a bit like Zera
No, I look normal.

Benjamin Clark
Benjamin Clark

SNAP

Christian Young
Christian Young

Poor mouse. I wonder where it's at now…

Ethan Moore
Ethan Moore

tfw I'm currently talking to Zera in chat
She seems a bit disoriented in thought tbh. I don't know if she's all there. Like, she's not a gibbering madwoman, but she seems a bit… off. She's definitely not normal.

Anyone got anything they want me to ask her? Her orbiter ( ) perhaps?

Liam Robinson
Liam Robinson

Anyone got anything they want me to ask her? Her orbiter ( ) perhaps?
Yeah. Ask her what her current email is (and if it's [email protected] why does she ignore the fanmail).

Also tell her the 10 Mouse video is still causing lots of orgasms and lots of butthurt in equal measure!

Christian Wright
Christian Wright

why does she ignore the fanmail
Probably because she's extremely sore about the whole "eating mice" thing. She doesn't like to be reminded about it.

James Rodriguez
James Rodriguez

same old "doesn't like to be reminded about the mice thing"
Did she tell you this or it's just your opinion?
Still chatting with her now?

Luis White
Luis White

A Woman who eats mice isn't right in the head.

Connor Wilson
Connor Wilson

just your opinion
No, it's because the last time I mentioned it (under a different username), she went full ALL CAPS mode.

Well I know it definitely makes her a bit weird, but I'm saying that she honestly seems a bit mentally unwell. Not just "strange."

It would be interesting to play armchair psychologist and try to guess what exactly is wrong with her, or what kind of disorder she has. According to she likes tasting her own blood, imagines everyone around her calling her a freak, and has abandonment issues, so that's a starting point.

Tyler Kelly
Tyler Kelly

Are you still chatting with her right now?

Also are you afraid of her going full caps on you? Why not be amused by it and share screenshots? Doesn't seem to me you're attached to her.

Mason Brown
Mason Brown

are you still chatting with her
Yes.

are you afraid of her going full caps on you
No.

why not be amused by it and share screenshots
Firstly, because it's pointless. All she's going to do is yell about it.

Secondly, because I want to find out more information about her. I want to see how she ticks, so to speak.

doesn't seem to me you're attached to her
No, but I don't want to thrust her back into the spotlight and ask her about something she clearly has issues dealing with. She's clearly not all there, she clearly went through some trauma with getting her picture posted all over the internet talking about how disgusting she is, and I don't want to cause a clearly unbalanced woman undue distress.

Ian Perez
Ian Perez

Would be better if she were 2D and less humanlike tbh.

Anthony Cooper
Anthony Cooper

I want to see how she ticks, so to speak.
Good luck. You're like a normal clock trying to understand a broken one.
May her insanity spread to you. Then at least you'll understand how she ticks.

I don't want to cause a clearly unbalanced woman undue distress.
That's an admirable stance, integrity, morals, respect and all that. But where's the fun?
(No, the fun is not about lolcow'ing her. The fun is getting her back to eating mice, proudly and happily.)
Yes I guess I'm a selfish asshole. I am aware of that and I kind-of apologize by acknowledging it.

Adam Rivera
Adam Rivera

you're like a normal clock trying to understand a broken one
Maybe, but I'm still interested. I'm trying to figure out how exactly she is broken.

but where's the fun?
She doesn't deserve to be distressed by what happened any more than she already has been.

the fun is getting her back to eating mice
She's not going to do it. I can tell you right now, she's revolted by it to the point that she will never do it again.

Hunter Nelson
Hunter Nelson

pretty disgusting

Joseph Sanders
Joseph Sanders

OK Doc, remember to report back if you ever find something interesting.

Jaxon Thomas
Jaxon Thomas

That's why I'm asking here. I want to see if anyone has any ideas for questions to ask her to find out more about her. Or just any questions that don't involve the mouse videos.

Daniel Ortiz
Daniel Ortiz

Or just any questions that don't involve the mouse videos.
The mouse videos are her magnum opus. And you want to avoid that subject? Fine. Ask about her about what she dreams, what she fantasizes about, what her ideal world would be like compared to reality, and lastly don't forget to ask about her favorite color.

Juan Miller
Juan Miller

the mouse videos were her magnum opus
But I don't want to upset her. At least not yet.

what she dreams
A rather personal question. I think I'll have to talk about other stuff first to get to that point.

Jeremiah Diaz
Jeremiah Diaz

I wonder where it's at now…

Evan King
Evan King

degenerates will be purged

Jacob Evans
Jacob Evans

How is eating mice degenerate? It's just meat.

John King
John King

No, you fucking homo. If it was "just meat", then psychos wouldn't get their jollies watching it. Watching this ugly cunt eat a fucking steak is meaningless. It is the cruelty of the bitch that gets faggots like you off. She's not an apex predator in a nature show demonstrating the beauty of the circle of life. She is an ugly attention whore performing degenerate acts to elicit a response in disgusting wastes of human life on the internet. Fuck you.

Jayden Gray
Jayden Gray

cruelty
It's not the cruelty that makes me like it, tbh. And i don't think she's being that cruel.

she's not an apex predator
Tell that to the mouse.

ugly
Eh, she's okay. Her facial features are a bit off, but she's cute if you don't use an extreme close up shot.

fuck you
Why so mean? :(

Jordan Torres
Jordan Torres

cruel
She's actually pretty nice if you talk to her tbh. I think she was just doing those vids for money. She definitely regrets it now.

Oliver Martin
Oliver Martin

degenerates will be purged
What makes you think you're less degenerate? If getting butthurt about mice is any indication, you're probably one of those misanthropic freaks who feel more sympathy for an animal than a human being. In which case I'd say you didn't deserve the privilege to have been born human in the first place. My 2c.

It's not the cruelty that makes me like it, tbh.
Same here.

She definitely regrets it now.
It's the fucking normalfags, bruising up my crazy diamond.
If there's someone special who will do special things, you can bet the normalfag drones will swarm in to destroy that special person. Just because he/she is not normal. Instead of enjoying her crazy glitter, they attack her.

Dylan Price
Dylan Price

acts to elicit a response
Exact so much

Hunter Roberts
Hunter Roberts

crazy
Come now user, do you really think that this gem is crazy?

Jose Brooks
Jose Brooks

do you really think this gem is crazy?

Grayson Bailey
Grayson Bailey

anyone got anything they want me to ask her
What does she think of god-king Putin?

Nicholas Powell
Nicholas Powell

She doesn't like him. She said:

"I'm just glad that he never visits my village (which is far far away from Moscow) and here, far from civilization, I live my own life and I actually don't care who is the president and what does he do:)"

Chase Russell
Chase Russell

Does she like antifa? She seems like a commiefag "LULZ KILL ALL DA BURGOUIS HUPR DUPR" type.

Isaac Price
Isaac Price

does she like antifa
Don't know. She's Russian; I don't know if they even have antifa there.

she seems like a commiefag
Why?

kill all da burgouis
What makes you think that?

Nicholas Long
Nicholas Long

why do you stupid faggots keep having fetishes for these kind of braindead and ugly autistic ladies
random autistic girl does something thats considered generally unnormal
OHMUGOD I FUKCING WANNA MARRY THAT GIRLL AND FUCK HER SHES LITERALLY THE PERFECT GF FOR ME HURR DURR SHES SO NON NORMALFAG LET ME HAVE HER

Brody Foster
Brody Foster

ugly
I mean she's not beautiful or anything, but I wouldn't call her ugly.

autistic
I don't think she's autistic. There's definitely something wrong with her, but I don't think it's autism.

Matthew Thomas
Matthew Thomas

don't stick your dick in crazy
You were born old. Wise, but old.
She's hot. Crazy hot, but hot.

Austin Howard
Austin Howard

she's hot
See

Jackson Rogers
Jackson Rogers

I saw, I came, I posted this comment.
Seriously though if you want to show a person is ugly, you will use their best photo, not their worst.
Similarly if you want to show that someone is beautiful you will use their worst photo.
All subjective in the end, I know, but Zera looks fine to me.

Austin Watson
Austin Watson

Fine then. Post her best photo; we'll see how good she looks.

Jeremiah Robinson
Jeremiah Robinson

I came
to that monstrosity
How?

Nicholas Brooks
Nicholas Brooks

She's actually not that bad if you look at her from the right angle.

Luis Howard
Luis Howard

Does she remember the USSR?

Asher Nguyen
Asher Nguyen

How?
The cat ears.

Hudson Mitchell
Hudson Mitchell

What makes cat ears hot tho?

Aaron Martin
Aaron Martin

Doc are you here now? Any progress interviewing our favorite patient?

Easton Turner
Easton Turner

The girl who wears them.

Chase Bell
Chase Bell

…but how is she hot? And how do cat ears make her cute?

She looks like a 4/10 to me. Not sure what the appeal is.

Xavier Watson
Xavier Watson

I understand your concern lol. Think of it like this, if my fav color is blue and yours is orange, does it make sense trying to understand why the other guy likes the disgusting color that he does? No it doesn't.

She's hot to me. She's not hot to you. Nothing to argue about because it's subjective.

Kevin Gray
Kevin Gray

I just want to know what features in particular she has that make you think she's hot.

Easton Rodriguez
Easton Rodriguez

features you like
(inb4 you criticize these too)
Hair is nice.
Eyes are nice.
Teeth are nice.
Body is nice.
Lips are OK.
Face shape is OK.
Nose is meh.

Ayden Thompson
Ayden Thompson

But how are they nice? Particularly the hair and eyes. I don't understand what's so special about them.

Logan King
Logan King

Apparently not:

"I was too little when USSR gone. All I can remember are some toys and a taste of USSRish baby food:) A picture on the carpet where I was playing… Well… I remember some more things like my grandpa's old shaving machine and a photo camera… some TV films and cartoons. I remember a picture on the wall of our bathroom and the strange form of our toilet. Remember the interiors of some stores we were attending usually… That's not much… nothing significant. I always used to hate polotical stuff, so I never watched "adultish" programs on TV. I remember such names as Gorbachov and Yeltsin, but for the baby-me these were no more than "tedious adult people on TV":)"

Any other questions?

Samuel Bailey
Samuel Bailey

One thing you can be certain… she'll probably do ATM without hesitation.

Charles Cook
Charles Cook

Atm? Why would she do that?

Camden Anderson
Camden Anderson

If she's going to put a live mouse in her mouth, chew it and swallow it, I don't think she's going to have any issue with a dirty dick or a nut shot.

Zachary Smith
Zachary Smith

From what I've gathered from talking to her, eating animals seems to be sort of a fetish for her. So I think she's only doing it because she's interested in that particular fetish. She probably wouldn't do other random dirty shit.

Adrian Reed
Adrian Reed

She would absolutely do pretty much all the dirty shit that you can think of. And I'm not sure I'd bet that corprofilia is off the menu.

Noah Rodriguez
Noah Rodriguez

What makes you think that though? Like I said, I think the eating mice shit is just because that's her fetish.

Also, apparently she's married. I'm not sure how that happened.

Asher Green
Asher Green

That happened because she's not ugly, has a cunt, and is willing to do freaky shit. And if you think about it… she's already eaten mouse shit as a part of her fetish. So… she'll do pretty much anything.

Jordan Flores
Jordan Flores

Still, why would anyone marry someone knowing that she's basically a fetish camwhore? That's like marrying a porn star, except that at least a porn star does mostly conventional shit, as opposed to eating rats.

Kevin Phillips
Kevin Phillips

because it's that hard to get a chick to suck your dick on the regular.

David Walker
David Walker

she's not ugly

Nathan Thomas
Nathan Thomas

She isn't great either. Would I? I wouldn't be able to get over the mouse thing, so no. But if I could, then yeah. She's probably right below average.

Hunter Reed
Hunter Reed

I wouldn't be able to get over the mouse thing
What's the matter, worried about diseases or something?

I bet she swallows

Alexander King
Alexander King

What's the matter, worried about diseases or something?

Now I am.

But in reality, I'm just not into eating live animals and dislike cruelty to animals.

Mason Clark
Mason Clark

now I am
Hey, maybe that's why she's crazy. Ate a bad rat one day and lost it.

dislike cruelty to animals
If it makes you feel any better, they probably died almost as soon as they hit her stomach.