Drink Connoisseur Thread

It's been a while since we had one of these. Let's take a break and discuss our favourite drinks

I recommend Sherry Creme Oloroso

how about just whiskey you drunkfag

I drink McCormick vodka because I am broke as fuck. When I have less money, I drink Taaka because it costs 2 bucks less for a half gallon.

Dry sherry only for me

Anything above 30% alcohol content. Drink mainly vodka and maintain my alcoholic state with high alcoholic wine.
(Suicidal, trying to drink myself to death. Suggestions welcome.
Also closet alcoholic on weekends)

I drink mms protocol 1000

You'll get there eventually

I usually drink jim beam and Dr. pepper or take shots of moonshine (not that store bought shine either)

errry day

fun fact;
"irish rose" used to be a a slang term which referred to the blood stain in the pants of hopeless dead-ender irish drunks
(roaring alcoholics bleed out of their ass…)

I don't know what that red stuff is but it looks fucking disgusting.

No we don't. I'm Irish and I drink at least a pint of whisky every day and have done so for the last 15 years. I have never bled out of my ass.

I like water.

Yo, Colt 45 IS the bomb!

can confirm, I do about a fifth a day and the only thing to ever happen to me was swollen colon

Is this one of them data mingling threds.

I just drink Budweiser tbh

You could just get pure ethanol/Spirits from a chemical supplier

it is the gods nectar.

But really it just tastes like generic sweet red wine. Costs 4 bucks for 750ml of 14% or so

Turps for Burps

Well I just blew 60$ at the hotel bar on jack & cokes. Wat are you noggers drinkin?

Sometimes I love you faggots

Water and apple juice.

Im my country you can drink decent wine untill you die for less that 100 american dollars.

DOTR can't come soon enough, degenerate.

Low-end but not bottom-end bourbon. Black Velvet, Early Times, shit like that. Evan Williams is nasty though.

Glenlevit, Glenfiddich, or Laphoaig 10yr when my wallet gets heavy. Dewar's is nasty though

Does beer in general taste awful or is it just Dos Equis?