Why Holla Forums is so slow recently

Why Holla Forums is so slow recently.

because happa fags like you browse here, go home, faggot.

I love her, I wish you would do more work she's got a natural talent for it.

because Dysnomia destroyed most of the value to be found posting here by turning it into halfchan v2

I'm sorry…

Why is OP so slow always?

we all left for mewch, idiot.

What is that?

>(((we)))

the fun people doesn't post anymore
all the threads you see on the board are created by the same handfull of (1) and gone copypasta
same threads week after week with the only difference being the thread creation date
idiots creating new thread instead of posting in the ones they already created last week

Because the only people creating content on this board are me and that smelly Jew. The rest of the lot are making moronic posts like

Ok thanks.

Because it sucks shit-covered donkey balls recently, that's why.

I'm liking the sound, smell and taste of that, user.
Got any pics - for research purposes, obviously.

imageboards are dead
all that is left is fags and us shitposters

Who dares rouse me from my slumber at this time of day?

I agree, and part of this problem is that we don't have a clear mission going forward. This place was hoppin while we were meming the Teflon Don, but now he's in power meming himself. We need a new target to focus our energy on.

Let's bash Hapas.

I'll start:
Stupid ass hapas leave here. You are too Asian to be White. At best, you'd qualify as a race tranny if you try to act White. You're not truly White. You are Asian.

No, part of the problem is that anons think we need to have a mission at all, or that forward is the direction Holla Forums exists to move in.
Neither is true.
Holla Forums was never supposed to be "like" any other board or chan.
Jim and Dysnigger showed up and tried to force it to be something that it was never intended to be, which is why it failed so utterly.

Yes, failed…past tense. There is no future for this board. Hotwheels himself could take it over now and even he would not be able to do anything with it. It is just too far gone. Even Dysnomia is setting himself up over on reddit now, in preparation for the inevitable end.

not enough trap threads

Board was quick and fun a few hours ago.

I wish the internet had never been invented.
I haven't had a life in 15 years.

it's because lotsa cops are watching it, reporting posts, and SDOMs have a lotta work deleting thraeds.

because Dysnomia's censorship drives away contributors

reported

Metafags came back the very next day
we thought they were a gonner but
the metafags came back
they just couldn't stay away

Because of all the hapas here, full of anger, trying to act tough when they know the truth

whom is this dysmonia of which you speak? he sounds somewhat of a cad to me.

dysnomia is the moot of 8/b/.

a huge faggot.

Hey one of you fuckers talk to me on email bitch l need to trap bitcoin

Anticipation of the metaget?

Why everybody said that?

cuckchan, q fags, and shill refugees keep shitting up the site, many have left because of it, its like fucking occupy wall street all over again

test

It's mostly pedos shitting up the site. They're mad all the other degenerate shit gets free reign while they get banned.

Kiss my ass tbh.

What type of palm tree is that?

based user

Yeah, but metafags are just shitposters. The fact is that Holla Forums used to have over 3000 users. They are gone, and they didn't come back. And more are leaving every week and not coming back, not because of shitposting, because shitposting has always happened on every chan in the history of forever. No, anons are leaving and not coming back because they see that the BO doesn't give a shit and isn't able to do what it takes to implement the least bit of control over his own board. He doesn't even have control of his own mods ffs. Dysnomia has an internet reputation at this point, and users across the internet are avoiding not just Holla Forums, but all of 8ch because of him. His hiding in the shadows lately doesn't help matters, because of that rep. The only thing that will change the situation is for Ron/Jim to make a very overt show of canning his ass, along with all his mods, and either reassigning the board to someone who knows wtf they are doing or closing it down altogether. Anything short of that and the user dropoff that you have been seeing for all of 8ch's boards is going to continue.

I'm not at all a pedo, but that is a great ass.
Feeling very conflicted now.

t. pedo

t.daddy

No, it never had 3000 users at any given time. Sure it may have had almost 3000PPH one time, but the fact is that you are simply wrong and probably a newfag for not knowing this simple fact:

Back in the early days of Holla Forums, back when this site even had the potential to have 3000 simultaneous lurkers, the active user count was a set of Average number of IP addresses that have connected to a page within 72 hours.
Do you know what that means? I'll explain it for you. It means that If 2 friends and myself all use 3 different IP addresses, and at least one of us connects to Holla Forums using at least 1 of the 3 IP addresses that we own within a 3 day time frame, Holla Forums will show that there are "9 users".

tl;dr you're a huge newfag that doesn't know how Holla Forums works or used to work.

While CodeMonkey's user count manipulation is indeed legendary, and you are right about how it has been figured, I think user's point is still valid. Even considering the way it has been calculated for the last couple years the usage level of the board has dropped about 70%, and has not trended in anything remotely resembling an upward direction in that time.

So while you are right about the actual numbers, user is still right that this board and site are clearly being abandoned.

Also whatever you're on about the board owner is a crock of shit too. This site had been leaking users since the first DDoS and continued to do so after every other flop, most of which had nothing to do with dysnomia as he wasn't even owning Holla Forums at the time.

Here is a lit of things that made users leave, most of which had nothing to do with current Holla Forums or it's owner: In chronological order.

most of the Holla Forums specific events happen from here.
lowcard aka the 4th or 5th owner i think. copypaste, zuljin, jugger, lowcard, spurdo. I may have forgotten one.
DYSNOMIA BECOMES BOARD OWNER

Oh I forgot. In between the hack, which made users leave on its own, was Sunshine, which made a lot of those that stayed after the hack leave as well.

I don't care if you think your own opinion is valid, and no amount of VPN switching is going to convince me you aren't a samefag.

Duh. Being half right isn't enough. He(you) knows that it's happening but he(you) doesn't have the slightest clue of why.

Hello dysnomia

henlo its me ur brohter

it's dying

Because the site is being inflated by bots, jim sold out to cianiggers / kikes and crashed it with no survivors. Its a walking zombie of what it was.

lowcard was cool

Is that Bam Margera?

Are cartoons banned from Holla Forums because of their low quality?

Literally nothing but spam and cp is banned from Holla Forums. Stop it with the vol boogeyman.

Okay explain this , Einstein.

Ignore = mailman

Dat is bait user. Plain and simple. No one could be that interested in midgets. Has to be some clever honeypot to bait out pedos and hebes.

user said:

yeah that was hikki-user they banned, that is fucked up befause dont think he uses VPN, and he doesnt ever break rules from what i see. 13 weeks is stupid and he should be unbanned
t. former bully of hikkobeta

I an confused user. Are you agreeing with my sarcastic argument, that posts like that are just bait?
Or are you saying that pedos make up the majority of Holla Forums. That, that is why by banning them for not doing anything other than having a different world view, we are losing more and more lurkers?

Can't be bait if both of those users were in fact pedos. No one is baiting anyone because they know exactly what's going to happen.
I'm saying it's retarded to get banned for simply saying you're a pedo. I'm saying the new rules: "no rules which applies to volunteers too" is fucking retarded. I'm saying it's destroying what little left of the userbase we have.
Yes.

Oh. Alright, so we are agreeing.
Cause the whole bait thing was sarcasm.
And yeah that rule is very idiotic. Violation of free speech however Holla Forums is not just based in America. Which is really the only place in the world you can find it.
Though granted, America is starting to lose it very fast.

Honestly I'm only here for the seven 7s get then I'm out. No I'm not a 'Holla Forums is dead' goon, I just don't find any appeal here or any other imageboards for that matter. I'll probably still lurk though.

Are you the guy who sexually identifies as a duck, tho?

Becouse not enough new fags.

jews and the christcucks that like sticking their noses into kike assholes.

We could change ips with each reply so it looks like an interesting conversation to outsiders because thats totally not what I'm doing right now

wow thats such a great idea user, you're so smart i bet you have so many friends irl

Okay, I'll bite. Who is this user?

Lol legit not doing that, a good way to identify me is that I always post a pic with each reply =D

God fucking dam it I forgot to reply to you.

It's dying. Lots of people have probably left for even smaller imageboards. In another ten years the first couple of generations of non-jap board users will have completely vanished into the wilderness.

Holla Forums's been shit since they shut down /hebe/

The website has been destroyed by shit mods who were all goons because the modern generation of people who use imageboards are obsessed with them having the right "names", Holla Forums, Holla Forums, Holla Forums etc.
This means they can be corralled and controlled like they are fucking normies with subreddit names.
It's never going to get better and the internet will continue to be populated by more and more ignorant and stupid people, there is zero hope to ever have uncontrolled and meaningful discussion on the internet ever.

The irony is your being ignorant while you call out others for ignorance. While the mods are garbage (bad mods and legacy boards killed Holla Forums), the goons thing is bull that just gets spouted by stupid anons and repeated by dumber ones. The goon boogeyman thing is one of the things that shows 8chans user base never was and never will be that bright. Its just paranoid rambling with zero proofs like a lot of shit on this site.

Tbh tbh

The censorship is just as bad here as the actual 4chan, and yet has less traffic so less social interaction so most just stay there.

I mean, the creator of the website here is a christcuck too, makes me feel edgy to be here.

ipfs chans will fix this once it becomes a thing

fewer than 1% of 8ch's 16,000 boards have any traffic. there is simply no further need of ibs. anything you can do here you can do better and to a wider audience elsewhere. the chan genre is a dead horse

I'm a half elf tbh, and don't take any shit from nobody. Just try me bitch, I'll topple your fucking kingdom!

Any form of censorship is THE END

Because there's nothing to talk about.

Are those birdmans?

Maybe something else.

Because 8ch is only the 2% of the world

also halfchan is full of jews

FTFY
Also, halfchan is full of many terrible things far worse than jews

wonder what this is?

Gone in the wind I guess

hiroshimoot caused cuckchan refugee crisis and they flooded in. depressed return of investment on labour value led to posting bubble which popped -> unemployment -> capital flight.