Why Holla Forums is so slow recently

Samuel Fisher
Samuel Fisher

Why Holla Forums is so slow recently.

Jason Lee
Jason Lee

because happa fags like you browse here, go home, faggot.

Jonathan Sanders
Jonathan Sanders

I love her, I wish you would do more work she's got a natural talent for it.

Anthony Gray
Anthony Gray

because Dysnomia destroyed most of the value to be found posting here by turning it into halfchan v2

Joseph Wright
Joseph Wright

I'm sorry…

Hunter Collins
Hunter Collins

Why is OP so slow always?

Gabriel Rogers
Gabriel Rogers

we all left for mewch, idiot.

Parker Rodriguez
Parker Rodriguez

What is that?

Liam Evans
Liam Evans

(((we)))
all left
to a site that is currently smaller as a whole than the board slower than the board we're currently on

Charles Gomez
Charles Gomez

the fun people doesn't post anymore
all the threads you see on the board are created by the same handfull of (1) and gone copypasta
same threads week after week with the only difference being the thread creation date
idiots creating new thread instead of posting in the ones they already created last week

Carson Taylor
Carson Taylor

<to a site that is currently smaller as a whole than the board slower than the board we're currently on
Is that a picture of you?

Noah Martinez
Noah Martinez

Because the only people creating content on this board are me and that smelly Jew. The rest of the lot are making moronic posts like

Sebastian King
Sebastian King

Ok thanks.

Grayson Sullivan
Grayson Sullivan

Why Holla Forums is so slow recently.
Because it sucks shit-covered donkey balls recently, that's why.

Jonathan Allen
Jonathan Allen

sucks shit-covered donkey balls
I'm liking the sound, smell and taste of that, user.
Got any pics - for research purposes, obviously.

Oliver Martin
Oliver Martin

imageboards are dead
all that is left is fags and us shitposters

Jayden Jenkins
Jayden Jenkins

Who dares rouse me from my slumber at this time of day?

Nolan Brown
Nolan Brown

I agree, and part of this problem is that we don't have a clear mission going forward. This place was hoppin while we were meming the Teflon Don, but now he's in power meming himself. We need a new target to focus our energy on.

Let's bash Hapas.

I'll start:
Stupid ass hapas leave here. You are too Asian to be White. At best, you'd qualify as a race tranny if you try to act White. You're not truly White. You are Asian.

Owen Brown
Owen Brown

part of this problem is that we don't have a clear mission
No, part of the problem is that anons think we need to have a mission at all, or that forward is the direction Holla Forums exists to move in.
Neither is true.
Holla Forums was never supposed to be "like" any other board or chan.
Jim and Dysnigger showed up and tried to force it to be something that it was never intended to be, which is why it failed so utterly.

Yes, failed…past tense. There is no future for this board. Hotwheels himself could take it over now and even he would not be able to do anything with it. It is just too far gone. Even Dysnomia is setting himself up over on reddit now, in preparation for the inevitable end.

Levi Hernandez
Levi Hernandez

not enough trap threads

Zachary Long
Zachary Long

Board was quick and fun a few hours ago.

Jose Ross
Jose Ross

I wish the internet had never been invented.
I haven't had a life in 15 years.

Ian Perez
Ian Perez

it's because lotsa cops are watching it, reporting posts, and SDOMs have a lotta work deleting thraeds.

Dominic Morales
Dominic Morales

because Dysnomia's censorship drives away contributors

Brandon Watson
Brandon Watson

reported

Easton Richardson
Easton Richardson

Metafags came back the very next day
we thought they were a gonner but
the metafags came back
they just couldn't stay away

William Carter
William Carter

Because of all the hapas here, full of anger, trying to act tough when they know the truth

Aiden Campbell
Aiden Campbell

implying dysnomia doesn't enable contribution

Matthew Reed
Matthew Reed

whom is this dysmonia of which you speak? he sounds somewhat of a cad to me.

Luis Collins
Luis Collins

dysnomia is the moot of 8/b/.

a huge faggot.

Connor Gonzalez
Connor Gonzalez

Hey one of you fuckers talk to me on email bitch l need to trap bitcoin

Alexander King
Alexander King

Anticipation of the metaget?

Matthew Morales
Matthew Morales

Why everybody said that?

Aaron Nguyen
Aaron Nguyen

cuckchan, q fags, and shill refugees keep shitting up the site, many have left because of it, its like fucking occupy wall street all over again

Isaiah Bennett
Isaiah Bennett

test

Jaxson Wood
Jaxson Wood

It's mostly pedos shitting up the site. They're mad all the other degenerate shit gets free reign while they get banned.

Owen Green
Owen Green

Kiss my ass tbh.

Samuel Clark
Samuel Clark

What type of palm tree is that?

Brody Hernandez
Brody Hernandez

based user

Metafags came back the very next day
Yeah, but metafags are just shitposters. The fact is that Holla Forums used to have over 3000 users. They are gone, and they didn't come back. And more are leaving every week and not coming back, not because of shitposting, because shitposting has always happened on every chan in the history of forever. No, anons are leaving and not coming back because they see that the BO doesn't give a shit and isn't able to do what it takes to implement the least bit of control over his own board. He doesn't even have control of his own mods ffs. Dysnomia has an internet reputation at this point, and users across the internet are avoiding not just Holla Forums, but all of 8ch because of him. His hiding in the shadows lately doesn't help matters, because of that rep. The only thing that will change the situation is for Ron/Jim to make a very overt show of canning his ass, along with all his mods, and either reassigning the board to someone who knows wtf they are doing or closing it down altogether. Anything short of that and the user dropoff that you have been seeing for all of 8ch's boards is going to continue.

Ian Long
Ian Long

I'm not at all a pedo, but that is a great ass.
Feeling very conflicted now.

Henry Smith
Henry Smith

t. pedo

Josiah Ramirez
Josiah Ramirez

t.daddy

Tyler Nelson
Tyler Nelson

The fact is that Holla Forums used to have over 3000 users
No, it never had 3000 users at any given time. Sure it may have had almost 3000PPH one time, but the fact is that you are simply wrong and probably a newfag for not knowing this simple fact:

Back in the early days of Holla Forums, back when this site even had the potential to have 3000 simultaneous lurkers, the active user count was a set of Average number of IP addresses that have connected to a page within 72 hours.
Do you know what that means? I'll explain it for you. It means that If 2 friends and myself all use 3 different IP addresses, and at least one of us connects to Holla Forums using at least 1 of the 3 IP addresses that we own within a 3 day time frame, Holla Forums will show that there are "9 users".

tl;dr you're a huge newfag that doesn't know how Holla Forums works or used to work.

Alexander Green
Alexander Green

While CodeMonkey's user count manipulation is indeed legendary, and you are right about how it has been figured, I think user's point is still valid. Even considering the way it has been calculated for the last couple years the usage level of the board has dropped about 70%, and has not trended in anything remotely resembling an upward direction in that time.

So while you are right about the actual numbers, user is still right that this board and site are clearly being abandoned.

Elijah Phillips
Elijah Phillips

Also whatever you're on about the board owner is a crock of shit too. This site had been leaking users since the first DDoS and continued to do so after every other flop, most of which had nothing to do with dysnomia as he wasn't even owning Holla Forums at the time.

Here is a lit of things that made users leave, most of which had nothing to do with current Holla Forums or it's owner: In chronological order.
DDoS(s)
goons
botspam
hotwheels enabling a permanent captcha
infnity never 1
website function failures
infinity 2 electric boogaloo (THAT'S RIGHT, IT FAILED MULTIPLE TIMES! all hope was lost!)
infinity never revealed to be run by a goon who made it break on purpose
website continuing to fail
HW leaving
guy that buttfucked 2ch takes over Holla Forums
guy that got buttfucked at 2ch takes over 4chan (imageboards are dead at this point and altchans sprout everywhere)
site shilling (endchan, masterchan, lainchan, etc. anons split up everywhere with no sense of coordination)
site admin btfo's pedos

most of the Holla Forums specific events happen from here.
old Holla Forums owner leaves
lowcard aka the 4th or 5th owner i think. copypaste, zuljin, jugger, lowcard, spurdo. I may have forgotten one.
spurdo hands the board over to dysnomia
DYSNOMIA BECOMES BOARD OWNER
pedos get the boot (x1)
site still failing
goons shitting whole site up
site shilling
another huge DDoS
<april 1 hack
Fast forward a bit.
<ron fixes most of the site
low user count and users bitching about it contibute to more user loss
ponies get booted for being CIAniggers and starting this huge downfall of events
Smiley "hacks" Holla Forums and makes boards un-postable
pedos get a chance, fuck it up, get the boot (x2)
3 times you're out
Fast forward a bit.
you show up
bitch about dysnomia 24/7
And now we're here.

Jacob Ward
Jacob Ward

Oh I forgot. In between the hack, which made users leave on its own, was Sunshine, which made a lot of those that stayed after the hack leave as well.

Aaron Brooks
Aaron Brooks

I think user's point is still valid. Even
I don't care if you think your own opinion is valid, and no amount of VPN switching is going to convince me you aren't a samefag.

Landon Gutierrez
Landon Gutierrez

So while you are right about the actual numbers, user is still right that this board and site are clearly being abandoned.
Duh. Being half right isn't enough. He(you) knows that it's happening but he(you) doesn't have the slightest clue of why.

Caleb Jones
Caleb Jones

Hello dysnomia

Andrew Adams
Andrew Adams

henlo its me ur brohter

Jaxon Young
Jaxon Young

it's dying

Carson Price
Carson Price

Because the site is being inflated by bots, jim sold out to cianiggers / kikes and crashed it with no survivors. Its a walking zombie of what it was.

Gavin Stewart
Gavin Stewart

lowcard was cool

Jaxon Allen
Jaxon Allen

Is that Bam Margera?

Parker Bell
Parker Bell

Are cartoons banned from Holla Forums because of their low quality?

Xavier Cooper
Xavier Cooper

Literally nothing but spam and cp is banned from Holla Forums. Stop it with the vol boogeyman.

Connor White
Connor White

Okay explain this , Einstein.

Michael Robinson
Michael Robinson

Ignore = mailman

Dominic Kelly
Dominic Kelly

Dat is bait user. Plain and simple. No one could be that interested in midgets. Has to be some clever honeypot to bait out pedos and hebes.

Lucas Price
Lucas Price

user said:
Literally nothing but spam and cp is banned from Holla Forums.
<mailman bans someone for simply being pedo
You realize the actual loli poster didn't get a ban? That's fucking retarded. Although, we don't have any rules nor do the volunteers but come the fuck on. And people wonder why pedo goons decide to shit up the fucking board. Fucking retards.
Yes I'm mad.

Nolan Morgan
Nolan Morgan

yeah that was hikki-user they banned, that is fucked up befause dont think he uses VPN, and he doesnt ever break rules from what i see. 13 weeks is stupid and he should be unbanned
t. former bully of hikkobeta

Luke Murphy
Luke Murphy

I an confused user. Are you agreeing with my sarcastic argument, that posts like that are just bait?
Or are you saying that pedos make up the majority of Holla Forums. That, that is why by banning them for not doing anything other than having a different world view, we are losing more and more lurkers?

Camden Bell
Camden Bell

Are you agreeing with my sarcastic argument, that posts like that are just bait?
Can't be bait if both of those users were in fact pedos. No one is baiting anyone because they know exactly what's going to happen.
I'm saying it's retarded to get banned for simply saying you're a pedo. I'm saying the new rules: "no rules which applies to volunteers too" is fucking retarded. I'm saying it's destroying what little left of the userbase we have.
That, that is why by banning them for not doing anything other than having a different world view, we are losing more and more lurkers?
Yes.

Ryan Lopez
Ryan Lopez

Oh. Alright, so we are agreeing.
Cause the whole bait thing was sarcasm.
And yeah that rule is very idiotic. Violation of free speech however Holla Forums is not just based in America. Which is really the only place in the world you can find it.
Though granted, America is starting to lose it very fast.

Dylan Gutierrez
Dylan Gutierrez

Honestly I'm only here for the seven 7s get then I'm out. No I'm not a 'Holla Forums is dead' goon, I just don't find any appeal here or any other imageboards for that matter. I'll probably still lurk though.

Isaiah Gutierrez
Isaiah Gutierrez

Are you the guy who sexually identifies as a duck, tho?

Logan Brown
Logan Brown

Becouse not enough new fags.

Mason Garcia
Mason Garcia

jews and the christcucks that like sticking their noses into kike assholes.

Thomas Mitchell
Thomas Mitchell

We could change ips with each reply so it looks like an interesting conversation to outsiders because thats totally not what I'm doing right now

Grayson Wright
Grayson Wright

wow thats such a great idea user, you're so smart i bet you have so many friends irl

Owen Cooper
Owen Cooper

Okay, I'll bite. Who is this user?

Sebastian Hughes
Sebastian Hughes

Lol legit not doing that, a good way to identify me is that I always post a pic with each reply =D

Robert Morales
Robert Morales

God fucking dam it I forgot to reply to you.

Andrew Bennett
Andrew Bennett

It's dying. Lots of people have probably left for even smaller imageboards. In another ten years the first couple of generations of non-jap board users will have completely vanished into the wilderness.

Blake Adams
Blake Adams

Holla Forums's been shit since they shut down /hebe/

Ryan Thompson
Ryan Thompson

The website has been destroyed by shit mods who were all goons because the modern generation of people who use imageboards are obsessed with them having the right "names", /v/, Holla Forums, /pol/ etc.
This means they can be corralled and controlled like they are fucking normies with subreddit names.
It's never going to get better and the internet will continue to be populated by more and more ignorant and stupid people, there is zero hope to ever have uncontrolled and meaningful discussion on the internet ever.

Isaiah Peterson
Isaiah Peterson

The irony is your being ignorant while you call out others for ignorance. While the mods are garbage (bad mods and legacy boards killed Holla Forums), the goons thing is bull that just gets spouted by stupid anons and repeated by dumber ones. The goon boogeyman thing is one of the things that shows 8chans user base never was and never will be that bright. Its just paranoid rambling with zero proofs like a lot of shit on this site.

Dylan Taylor
Dylan Taylor

Tbh tbh

Charles Gonzalez
Charles Gonzalez

the mods are garbage

Ryder Foster
Ryder Foster

The censorship is just as bad here as the actual 4chan, and yet has less traffic so less social interaction so most just stay there.

I mean, the creator of the website here is a christcuck too, makes me feel edgy to be here.

Jordan Sanchez
Jordan Sanchez

ipfs chans will fix this once it becomes a thing

Jordan Sanders
Jordan Sanders

fewer than 1% of 8ch's 16,000 boards have any traffic. there is simply no further need of ibs. anything you can do here you can do better and to a wider audience elsewhere. the chan genre is a dead horse

Bentley Mitchell
Bentley Mitchell

I'm a half elf tbh, and don't take any shit from nobody. Just try me bitch, I'll topple your fucking kingdom!

Angel Hernandez
Angel Hernandez

Any form of censorship is THE END

Josiah Brooks
Josiah Brooks

Because there's nothing to talk about.

Are those birdmans?

Aiden Perry
Aiden Perry

Maybe something else.

Lucas Fisher
Lucas Fisher

Because 8ch is only the 2% of the world

also halfchan is full of jews

Matthew Reed
Matthew Reed

8ch is only 0.0000000000000000002% of the world
FTFY
Also, halfchan is full of many terrible things far worse than jews

Ethan Reed
Ethan Reed

wonder what this is?

Lucas Stewart
Lucas Stewart

Gone in the wind I guess

Jose Ward
Jose Ward

hiroshimoot caused cuckchan refugee crisis and they flooded in. depressed return of investment on labour value led to posting bubble which popped -> unemployment -> capital flight.