Iron Guard thread? Any Romanian anons around?

What's the political situation like in Romania?

How are the Iron Guard considered their today?

What's the average Romanian attitude towards the Roma?

etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ahTDYCMVWs&index=1&list=PLGoFmo4ba-4x1iGeCRPHJdQgYxFzjXlUQ
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Codreanu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Romania
archive.org/details/ForMyLegionaries
counter-currents.com/2013/09/the-tragedy-of-the-romanian-iron-guard-2/
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1422899033544-0.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Romania best country with best music!

Album: Boyd Rice Presents: Death's Gladsome Wedding
Release Year: 1996
Track: 1/6

Hymns and Marches from Transylvania's Notorious Legionari Movement.

The whole album: youtube.com/watch?v=8ahTDYCMVWs&index=1&list=PLGoFmo4ba-4x1iGeCRPHJdQgYxFzjXlUQ
Corneliu Zelea Codreanu: en.metapedia.org/wiki/Codreanu

They're gypsies right ?
We have the same kind of faggot in France trying to peddle their shit music.

True red-pilled Romanian music

Lmao they look like pickpockets.

Fuck off Bozgor. This ain't cuckchan /int/

white make best rap, son you have lot to learn fucking jihadijew

SAGE
this thread has absolutely no purpose (other than starting a gypsy flame war)
Back to more important stuff like: hurricane Matthew, US election, tensions between Russia and the USA, Guccifer leaks etc.

Sage

from wikipedia (obviously a jewed perspective):

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Romania

fuck off amerifat, there are other places int he rest of the world

He's a Romanian.

He is just a faggot implying we can't pay attention to multiple things. Those type of shills are the worse than "slide thread" spammers

cuck

God is a Romanian

Wasn't there a meme that said something like "2pac lives in romania"

No, tupac is making fast rap for our brothers, the Serbs, so they can get nigger gold to finance kebab removal

Then why did he create this land for the gypsy? :))

Seriously tough, Gucifer is (ethnically) half Romanian, half-Hungarian , and the second guy, Gucifer 2.0 who's making all the leaks now is probably a rusky larping as a romanian.

Rate my Yugoslav

wrong slav

Not white. Here are modern Iron Guard members.

You don't get paid to make shillposts 24 posts in moishe.

Rate my Dacia .

Sorry, wrong one.

kek

It's Hungarians, not jewish shills. They hate us more than they hate mudshits.

This is extremely common in Transylvania. I doubt Guccifer even speaks hungarian.

Ok so literally this whole thread has been derailed and nothing was said any of important relevance.

The Legionary Movement started in the 1927 and took the form of many political parties as they were shutdown several times. The Iron Guard if I recall correctly were a military branch off of the main party. In order to grow and avoid getting shut down they had many unofficial members in levels of all government and were branched out over several groups (depending on the period). Essentially having influence heavily on a local level and attempt at garnering some federal support.

It was started by the genius that was Corneliu Codreanu. He initially took inspiration from the rise of authoritarianism and what most historians inaccurately label as exclusively Fascist. Though some the new governments may be similar in doctrine they were not pure "fascists", but more so a direct reaction to communism and Bolshevism and the failure of their national democratic governments. Corneliu Codreanu also took early influence directly from Mussolini who was a Fascist. In addition to this Romania was at a strong position at the end of the first World War with it's now grown borders and the fact that most European powers were eager to trade with due to the fact that it had a relatively large supply of oil for the now industrializing nations.

Anyways, it is a lot of history so I recommend reading a book on the matter currently I am reading: The Legionary Movement After Corneliu Codreanu (ISBN: 0880336595) which so far has impressed me with detail, very little ideology there, but it really helps understand the factors and conditions leading up to and during the rule of the legionaries. The book has a liberal bias, but reports on details very well not tainting the academic aspects of it.

To put it simply though the Legionnaires fought a battle with the government both indirectly and directly. They made some bold moves and with the government in great fear of the movement they assassinated Corneliu Codreanu. This left the movement headless and weak. With their new leader, Horia Sima they eventually set up alliances with a military general internally and ended up with control of the government. A little after Germany was pressured to take sides with the general or the legionnaires as tensions over ideology were always high and conflict was inevitable. Germany supported the general and the legionnaires were then ousted of Romania effectively ending the movement.

My advice is look much further into the movement as it is very interesting and intricate and is often overlooked as a whole. Corneliu Codreanu also wrote his own book which I haven't read myself, but I plan on which is called: For My Legionaries: The Iron Guard

Controversially they were also very religious Orthodox Christians (Glory be to god) and as a result their extreme "anti-Semitism" is that much more controversial.

Thank you for saving this thread. I've come to know Codreanu only recently, even though i've swallowed the redpill for the better part of a decade. He really dips into the metaphysical part of camaraderie.

Codreanu was epic.

archive.org/details/ForMyLegionaries

counter-currents.com/2013/09/the-tragedy-of-the-romanian-iron-guard-2/

PDF media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1422899033544-0.pdf

Nice thread faggot(s).
Last 3 replies are actual discussion, rest are Holla Forums bants.
I want britpol and cuckchan to leave.

So he could've saved Romania if it wasn't swallowed by Communism?

How did Africans end up in Romania of all places?