Was this movie ever debunked?

Was this movie ever debunked?

OF COURSE men are not all pedophiles, but most of us are probably ephebophiles.

Haven't seen the flick, but I imagine they're conflating the 2.

They don't, the movie was made specifically to combat the general public's definition of pedophilia (i.e. any [adult] attracted to someone

Why do you have cute-ified depictions of young girls on your computer, user?

Anything you wish to get off your chest?

It's sad that that woman is trying to look like a loli, because her age shows through with only a moment's glance.

Yeah alot of girls who wear this fashion through a ragefit over this movie
Just look up are all men pedofiles and Lolita fashion

>any [adult] attracted to someone

Yes it was

All women are also pedophiles…

Adult women are jealous of little girls let's be honest.

This not all men are pedophiles but most are hebephiles and ephebophiles which by the way i just wanna add Chris Hansen never actually went after any actual real pedos he went after Hebephiles and ephebophiles.

What ever happened with that sex cult of women who fuck little boys that got started on reddit?

Never heard of this movie but whatever. Men are attracted to beauty and youthfulness; we like women and teens but not kids and babies just like women are attracted to power, money and talent and those traits don't usually have age limits (which is why there are more female child rapists than male ones)

If you aren't hebe you aren't min-maxing reproduction.

Kys

What did they mean by this?

Perhaps it is imply that when

Reading comprehension, do you have it?
He's saying the general public think

It asks a question. You can't debunk a question.

No

Attraction to neoteny is an evolutionary advantage. It means your mate will still be young and strong enough to care for your children as your children grow into adulthood.

You never wanted to fuck a girl you went to school with? You're a saint user

We're all jealous of little girls.

Zune-chan is a pony and a furry.

Obviously all men aren't pedophiles. There are men that hate children or at least don't like dealing with them. I have pedophile desires and I also like full grown women. Though, I wish I weren't attracted to little girls.

If I hate children so much that I want to rage fuck them, does that make me a pedophile?

That's the fucking crux of it… I want a daughter, but I don't want a daughter because children tend to be annoying. I was eating at a Wendy's the other day with my friend, and this girl who might have been between the ages of 7 and 10 was sitting next to me on one of those long booth bench type seats… And she kept like sitting next to me and kicking me. I don't think she intended to kick me but she was so caught up in playing with her sister/friend, I was like "the fuck?" So I had to move to the other side of the bench. I dunno where the fuck her mother was the whole time. That and little girls who go to hum/sing a song, and it's nothing but nonsense.

Long story short, while I would like to have a daughter and dote on her as a loving father, I get annoyed by kids.

Go eat some buckshot, you fucking mutant.

I've wanted to be a father since I was about 13 years old. I always preferred the idea of having a son, but recently have been accepting the idea of having a daughter. I was laying down one night to go to sleep and I had this desire to hold and cradle a daughter as we drifted off to sleep. It was strange to me because I'd never felt that desire before. This is what makes my pedophile desires all the more awful to me. I actually would like to be a good and loving father. But I can't deny that I'd worry about touching my daughter if I had one. I both would and wouldn't want to. But when I was thinking about holding a daughter as we slept, it was a completely innocent desire. I wasn't thinking sexually at all.

I thought we had a mutual understanding, up until this part. Then I realized as close as we got, we're still universes apart.

It's unfortunate. I don't always have those thoughts, but I won't deny that they do occur here and there. Personally I think that I'd be able to control myself for the sake of protecting my daughter and for myself as a man who wants to be a good father and not a monster.