Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

Not really

you went half assed in the takeover of the middle east. the US could have been easily pushed into "we gotta takeover every middle eastern country." but you gotta suck jew dick.

Didn't you have two terms totaling 8 years and totaling three countries (AFG, IRQ, USA) for no god damn reason other than to play invade-and-hold cold war style games with Russia?
No we don't miss you. In fact ISIS wouldn't exist if not for you and Obama.

You greedy fuckers should have let the sandnigger tribes fight among themselves with AK's and more importantly, and I'm talking to you too Britain, you should have never sold them expensive state-of-the-art military gear. I mean EF2000's and Challenger 2 tanks for Saudi Arabia, that fucking medieval wasteland? No wonder you so willingly bend backwards to muslims who establish sharia no-go zones and build mosques in London! Fuck you all. Wow I got that off my chest but I'm still not feeling any better.

NOPE

i'm loving every second. i didn't bother voting for trump cause i knew he was gonna win, and this is exactly what i was hoping for. the political machine is fucking corrupt, and the american people decided to throw a wrench (read:trump) in. i'm not sure he'll get re-elected, but i hope he does.

Oh he'll be back. If for no other reason that the democratic party has bankrupted themselves and become a national laughingstock, and no other party has a large enough voter base to challenge the republicans. Even if the republicans backed a new corporate candidate next election (they wont), Trump has enough pure charisma to win independently, not to mention how hard it is to dethrone a sitting president. The only man Ive ever seen come close to matching Trump's charisma is John McAfee, but he could only beat Trump if his showmanship was backed by Republican sponsorship, which would never happen because he's even more anti-establishment than Trump.

He's fucking up Obungle's slum lord uppity nigger legacy and cleaning up the joint a little. Or at least trying.

You vote for whatever feels good, (((they))) tell you what feels good. they put a nigger in The White House for fucks sakes The POTUS is just a talking head after all (((bankers))) make the rules.

i highly doubt they'll abandon him, they've always been good at uniting behind their candidate. but even if they wanted to, i don't think they'd be willing to risk letting him run as an independent, because if he won, it really would be the end of the already crumbling two party system

how come you're not in jail for mass murderings yet?

We need another 911 tbh

no

ZUCK 2020!!

FUCCERCUCC 20202020202020202020202020202020202020202020 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

why does this make your mouth water?

unlike most of the users here I actually remember this neocohen handpuppet being president and I must say no

damn, is that where i left my wallet

Dubbya was the ultimate neocon candidate. He was the protector of Israel.

I think you confused "Bush" with "Trump"

Boipussi duty after school, user.

Neck and neck with Obama for "Worst President Ever."