Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/361800-russia-syria-usa-aistrikes/
archive.is/iiVKD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diversity_Immigrant_Visa
qaz.wtf/u/
archive.is/yPk6L
rt.com/news/360800-gulf-arm-rebels-syria/
archive.is/dcCkc
ksta.de/politik/interview-mit-al-nusra-kommandeur--die-amerikaner-stehen-auf-unserer-seite--24802176
archive.is/1ajSQ
ksta.de/politik/interview-mit-al-nusra-kommandeur--die-amerikaner-stehen-auf-unserer-seite--24802176-seite2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_F-117A_shootdown
rt.com/news/361827-third-ship-syria-op/
vimeo.com/18781528
archive.fo/dkXLx
milesmathis.com/updates.html
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Fj45Zzk9xpI#t=3236
archive.fo/dYpIO
archive.fo/hOzd8
twit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Induced_radioactivity
quora.com/Can-the-Russian-S-400-shoot-down-a-US-F-22-F-35-or-B-2
quora.com/How-useful-would-the-S-400-system-be-for-Russia-against-the-B-2
fightersweep.com/5023/case-re-opening-raptor-line/
youtube.com/watch?v=QhuvUSS3KAE
milesmathis.com/pi7.pdf
rt.com/news/361886-russia-bases-cuba-vietnam/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rt.com/news/361800-russia-syria-usa-aistrikes/

archive.is/iiVKD

NUKES

Destruction of Goymerica when?

Yup. All the papers in the UK are about "Muh poor Aleppo" - they want us to die on behalf of Muslims muzzing it up.

If dubs, then Washington DC gets nuked first.
Otherwise, all of Israel becomes barren wasteland.

Israel it is.

We'll see what happens
If they have the balls to do it, they might close the airspace over SAA positions, only allowing Syrian and Russian aircraft

M8 that's not how it works

Yeah which would get out of hand fast.

Never underestimate a kike in a corner.

Isreal's gonna get nuked. Kek wills it!

not yet he doesn't.

Only half of the Jews live there.

This is not a warning, it's a promise.

Well, that's it then

Sounds like a good episode!

Ok well hurry up getting all the jews into their deplorable basket then. Let's get this over with.

There's still more details to come as well
Also the part about hitting Russian personnel is a huge red flag as well

In Norway and Sweden as well, so the whole of "free press" in NATO is getting the same propaganda.

The USA have made six wars since 911, Somalia, Yemen, Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq and Syria, and all of them have lead to civil wars and a tsunami of refugees for Europe.

If one war had ended this way, it might have been an accident, but when all six end the same way, the civil wars and the tsunamigration was a feature and not incompetence. .

Called this 6 months ago

This sounds like the mission briefing to a bad 90s combat flight sim…

Why are you anti-white on pol, unless you are a member of the cuckold Army?

The US is the same as well. During the VP debate it was openly stated that innocent civilians are being killed by Bashar "Literally Hitler" Assad and Vladmir "Actually Literally Hitler" Putin at a rate of 6 hundred million per hour.

I use the term slavshit with the utmost respect.

is it finally going to end?
will everything get cleansed with nuclear fire?

Purely burger delusion

Tactical nukes are actually part of the Russian force continuum, they openly threatend the Saudis with nuclear strikes when they wanted to invade Syria through Jordan a few months ago.

whew, slavs bringing the bants

Sorry then.

I do hate the members of the cuckold army though, that tries to appeal to our patriotism, when your basically a cuck, if you support the USA.

The USA is directly responsible for the German Genocide, and they need to do a mea culpa in public, if white people are to trust them ever again.

Why can't Putin just wait until the 8th and see what happens then lads?
FFS.

WE AWAIT THE COMING OF THE SEVEN OF SEVENS
WE WILL ALL BE CONSUMED IN A HOLY FIRE
BUT ONLY IF YOU REPLY
TAKE ME TO HEAVEN, SEVEN OF SEVENS
AND OFFER UP YOUR DUBS TO THE LORD

If anything, after the VP debate there's no point in waiting if you're Russia.

The Russians also handed over Pantsir systems to the Syrians recently.

Because the polls are close as fuck and King Nigger and his delusional neocohen cohorts are getting desperate and want to double down still.

Do you really expect him and assad to sit back and take hits in the hope that Trump wins and is able to overcome both congress, the military, and the established bureaucracy?
Especially after the VP debate?

Calm down Putin-chan, Trump said that he'll support Assad too after elected.

Because Obongo is bombing them? Do you need help?

It's not going to happen until the election are over and we know who between Trump and Clinton win. I'm sure though, that if Clinton wins, Putin isn't going to wait to let her accustomed to the new position.
Mind you, i hope Putin rigs the election.

Just do it already.
Stop teasing us.

So accepting the commission I was offered by the USAF would be a bad idea?

You've been watching too much TV if you think that this is possible. This was a counter claim fabricated to match Trump's claims of a domestically rigged electoral process.

King Nigger is starting ww3 for Israel precisely because Trump is winning.

Why the fuck would you want to work for Israeli Jews… let alone any fucking Jews? We have a word for people that do that: ZOGbots.

You probably should just in case the draft is reinstated, at least then you'll be in the chair force

If this was true, he wouldn't have lifted the Iran sanctions.

I know it's a fabricated claim and all, but seriously, if it's possible i hope he does it. Between a nuke and the media butthurt, i prefer the second.
Not like the USSR hadn't people every fucking where during the cold war, so maybe they can revive an old tradition.

The U.S. military stated in a Congressional testimony that they can't openly/ intentionally bomb Assad's forces without starting war with Russia. They know what Obama's trying to do, the D.o.D.'s going to use the 3 Ds: delay, defer, deny – before letting Obama start WW3 before Trump gets into office. I hope.

smdh
SEND ME TO HEAVEN, SEVEN OF SEVENS

That was one guy, viewed as whole, the DoD is very much pro-war in regards to Syria and Russia
They're really not based at all

If WW3 starts with US Civil War 2 maybe. We're about as close as I can imagine we can get to regularly lynching niggers again. Except this time around we'll be lynching jews, mudshits, and mexiflth on the same trees. The only reason I think it hasn't begun yet is because niggers haven't organized in any official capacity to attack us, and instead just chimp out in their own neighborhoods for the most part.

I pretty much expect the government to be completely incapable of protecting the domestic pavement apes from the majority once SHTF. Which means Mexico is about to have a different sort of one-way door of illegal immigrants: niggers crossing into Juarez by the millions.

Because Slavs are shitlords.

Better this nigger blows his brains out in from of the press, after Trump assumes, if he isnt successful at hi goal.

To tell the truth I'd like to see an F-22 class with an S-400 and/or an upgraded S-300 battery, for science.

Why are the Russians so scared? Honestly, the average american (i.e. myself in this scenario) has little to no trustworthy information regarding Syria; if they Russians really wanted to do something other than saber rattle and intimidate they would release factual info on what the US is doing in the Middle East

They're more or less telling the USAF to fuck off when it comes to "accidentally" bombing the SAA

Accept the commission, and then go bomb the jews instead of assad.

Nah, Obama ain't gonna do it.
Guy's a faggot and complete pussy. That's why he hasn't accomplished anything besides doubling the debt.
Hillary was meant to crash the plane.

It's not the soldiers that are to blame, it's the cucks at the top.

ZOG needs it's soldiers, so at least you get paid.

In this moment I am euphoric. World War 3 when?

I'm not sure how well I did on the flight portion. I spent too long studying Bernoulli and Charles' law and less studying aeronautic history and that compromised most of the flight section ironically.

It's not about Syria, it's about US global dominance next century, by creating a new map for the Middle East.

6 wars, and Syria is only one of them, and Iran is next, when Syria is finished.

How in the fuck did this happen? When did 'import Bhutanese' become a priority?

Grant me dubs Lord Kek! The world shall be dank again!

Is he checking'em in the wrong direction ?

For the uninitiated, read "Which Path to Persia", it more or less lays out US policy in the middle east for this century

(((American))) media don't tell about it, so it's like it's not happening.

saved

"Invisible jets" is how the jews sold us on a billion dollar jet fighter that underperforms the previous generation. Thanks kikes. You know the least you could do when sending us into your wars is make sure we're well equipped to win them.

KILL ALL ZOGBOTS

F35 is supposed to be an all around fighter. F22 is a pure air superiority fighter, nothing more. There's a reason it never gets used. Yes the whole development was pork barrel like we've never seen, but 'underperforms the previous generation' thing needs to be understood better. Also, the F35 program was 1.4 Trillion, not billion.

The worst thing is that west Aleppo is very officially held by:
AL QAEDA

(Al-Qaeda in the Levant was rebranded as Al-Nusra front to get help from the US when they started pouring out ATGMs, which was re-branded as Jabhat Fateh al-Sham this summer, because by then everyone had caught on the MSM lies, right before everyone started crying all over again).

That's right they're not even pretending to be supporting FSA or moderates anymore.

Where were you when the dems are gonna start WWIII to save Al-Qaeda.

They are so expensive, that Norway can't afford much else, so we better hope the Russians can't shoot them down at will or bomb the runways.

I was at Holla Forums posting dank memes and praising Kek

If they can shoot them down I'd be impressed. In a recent wargame, the F35 pilots had to turn on their transponders so that red team could try to track them.

Will we now meme into reality global termonuclear war?

This happened today too

I don't buy it.

There should be lasers scanning the sky by now, similar to what you find in stores, only bigger.

Over the horizon radar, is also supposed to pick the up.

What happened during the VP debate?

There'll be a limited (6 nukes) exchange on both sides. They'll both want a world to rule over afterall. Once the main govt infrastructure on both sides is liquidated the zerg rush will begin.

I'm not sure I'd buy everything that comes out of wargames, especially if reported by DoD
We have a history of getting rid of bad reports in wargames and redoing them until the desired outcome is reached

Both of them went on about how Putin and Assad are mega-Hitler's and slaughtering poor christians trapped in aleppo on purpose

I could see them being dishonest, I just don't have any proof of it in this instance so I was countering with what was reported.

Both sides will fire about half of what they got, and then Europe and the rest of the world will get the privilege to rebuild the winner, in exchange for not getting nuked.

The world is over is both sides fire half their arsenals, you realize that right?

Thanks, fucking Pence was always establishment.
We can only hope T

If it's any comfort, that is probably true for the Russians as well.

I don't think planes matter though, as Russia's only chance is all out nuclear war.

I live in DC. I'd rather get vaporized by Russian nukes than see Killary get into office.

take me to heaven SEVEN OF SEVENS

Trump cucks him.

I don't buy that either.

ASSAD DID NOTHING WRONG

**can't come soon enough..*

Nao comrade. Its now time to get gear and review plans for remove kikes/kebabs/good goys.

I don't think so. Russia isn't planning to invade neither Europe nor the US, all they have to do is stay within the range of their air defenses. Without air supremacy, NATO is going to get destroyed on the ground.

Not true. half nukes, this would imply about a few hundred each from the US and from Russia. Each is targeted at infrastructure, so populated areas are included. The world won't end from nuclear fallout, that's such bullshit, wanna know why? Because there have already been 2,000+ nukes detonated on earth for testing. Its not like we've only fired 2 which is what you are probably thinking. Embed, and that's only to 1998, a few new tests from new nations including North Korea.

What an angry ZOGbot.

Yes, we have detonated plenty of nukes in atolls with no people in it. They were also detonated underwater. Russia and the US have 7k nukes a piece so 50% of that aresenal being let loose would be ~7k aimed at populated targets using airburst techniques and not blowing them up underwater. That plus the associated fallout and EMP burst inherent to the blast means that life would either end instantly or shortly thereafter. The land would also be tainted for centuries. 50% of nukes flying would be an extinction event, make no mistake.

Wrong.

Human civilization would end. Life would go it's happy merry way onward, adapting to the fallout(which would be short lived since conventional nukes don't produce so much nuke material).
An average comet that strikes earth releases 1 000 000 of equivalent nuke energy. And those were bombarding earth for billions of years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diversity_Immigrant_Visa

Diversity is our strength :^)

Yeah I realize all life wouldn't end. Didn't think I needed to mention extremophilic bacterium.

It's not the soldiers that are to blame, it's the cucks at the top.
Yeah.. no. That's not going to fly anymore and do everyone a favor and stop shilling that narrative.

Why would you use nukes? Is simply getting rid of opposition an option here? Controlled war is how you force the enemy to do what you want them to, you don't decapitate a child for misbehaving, you tell him what he did wrong and spank him lightly.

Take me to Heaven, 7 of 7s

Albinos could possible survive, since their skin would be sensible enough to adsorb enough sun rays to produced vitamin D, during the global nuclear winter. But clean supply shortage would still be a issue.

Keep scaring yourself. These nukes would also only target human habitation centres, or in other words, wilderness wouldn't be harmed directly.
Maybe a nuclear winter(I say maybe becouse that was just another scare tactic during the Cold War)
See Chernobyl. Only 30 years and the Zone is teaming with life eventhough that place received ungodly amounts of radiation.
Our nuclear arsenal is a pissbucket thrown into an ocean of piss. And I'm not saying that firing all nukes is ok but the histeria that the media whipped into people during the Cold War is hilarious.
Earth is a very very tenacious ecosystem and it's going to stay that way. Humans may as well be a passing flame.

What about all the nuke plants whose cooling systems would fail? Hundreds of Fukushimas spewing radioactive particles for 20,000 years. Not just enriched uranium either, really disgusting shit like MOX

for fucks sake why is the "department of defense" always in favor of starting wars
HMMMMMMMMM

Ministry of Peace

Because you perpetually butthurt at internet comments faggot, it comes from /k/ speech about slavshit guns.

Used with respect in a "its fucking good in a poorfag way"

Life being rugged enough to survive low levels of constant radiation speaks more for the hardiness of life than anything else. Our current population seems to not understand that any disruption of supply lines means that people are going to starve quick. Do me a favor, look in your pantry. How long will that food last you? As a Holla Forumsack I would assume you're in the upper quartile of preparedness for disaster so we can assume you'd be more prepared than most. I promise the death toll and the ensuing chaos would claim many lives. I'm not a wargamer myself, my ex's dad was, and he told me it would be pretty dire.

I'm not military, but isn't it normally suicide to play defense, when the enemy has more resources?

please kill yourself

(check'em)
Thas is dumbest thing I read today.

that's the inspiring aspect of life and nature: nearly every single piece of it is capable of growing all of nature back from almost nothing. Life may never be the same afterwards, but nature will always return in one iteration or another. Can't say that about some robot that would die if you flipped it on its side, now can you? Every piece of life has the basic code in it to repopulate earth should it get the chance to. On a long enough timeline, nature always lives.

But let's bring it back on topic away from nukes.
Russia reminded the US that they have plenty S-300 and S-400's in Syria and in battleships ready to defend themselves and potentially Assad's strategic government military key points. The only question now is, will the US keep their word and start bombing Syria forces? Will Russia retaliate if the US hits a critical infrastructure point? Obama and establishment only have 4 months to act, and 3 if Trump is elected. We just have to wait and see who will make a move.

Something tells me the US is going start WW3 simply so they can declare marshal law and not have the election.

Life is just organic machinery. It's natural, self replicating robots. Loss of sentient life might as well be a loss of all life in my opinion.

Isn't there some mushroom inside the Chernobyl NPP that absorbs radiation?

With a nuke?

Dude, Soviets didn't build all world's plants.
Most of them are designed to automatically shut down in those cases. Even if hit with nukes.
Nuke plants are safer and more reliable than coal plants. Except if you go full retard on a fault and sabotage them as was the case in Fukushima.

6 months if we ration and not counting if we zerg rush the stores for rice. We've got a plot big to produce for 8 people besides the house and a farm in the country to get the food from our relatives.
But it's true that I'm slavshit so we are prepared for this shit. Our war was only 25 years ago and people that survived WW2 are still kicking.

Most of them are designed to automatically shut down in those cases. Even if hit with nukes.

And how long do you think they would stay in one piece AFTER an automatic shut down while being battered by the elements, storms and tidal waves?

In America, the average pantry will sustain that home for two weeks without rationing. Three weeks with extremely austere rations and non-perishable goods.

South America would go unnuked, but I guess they are not civilized?

Automatic shutdown for most of them, and it's only humans that have a problem with cancers, as the animals lose most of their young from natural competition.

Chernobyl have shown us that it's human habitation is the most dangerous thing to the other animals, as it has turned into a wildlife sanctuary.

BTW if any of you faggots are in the comments section and want to drop some bantz without tripping the naughty word filter go to:

qaz.wtf/u/

Convert all your shit to unicode and copy-paste it into your comment. You can 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 all day long. You're welcome.

sentient life follows from nature like nature follows from inorganic matter. Sentient life will always be the "gold standard" that nature will be attempting to return to in the long run.

When nato bombed serbia a drunk hungarian officer found an easy way of tracking any stealth aircraft and that tech still works today.

Same in Germany, since weeks

Recently a German journalist did an interview with one of the commanders who claimed support by the USA and Israel:

archive.is/yPk6L
rt.com/news/360800-gulf-arm-rebels-syria/

Complete report in German:
archive.is/dcCkc
ksta.de/politik/interview-mit-al-nusra-kommandeur--die-amerikaner-stehen-auf-unserer-seite--24802176
archive.is/1ajSQ
ksta.de/politik/interview-mit-al-nusra-kommandeur--die-amerikaner-stehen-auf-unserer-seite--24802176-seite2

Reaction of the rest of the press:

Because Russia wages wars to win them.

And if you want to win you strike first the hardest you can.

The whole principle of "escalating conflict" in case of war with Russia is something though out by NATO officials to explain how they would win a war against Russia (or back then the PACT). That way you justify the gigantic bases in Germany and weapons depot "if there is a problem we will fly troops in"… Not withstanding that said base will be a crater by the time the soldiers are leaving the US.

Problem there is no reference to it anywhere in Russia. In fact Russia has etched in it's military doctrine that they will resort to nukes for any conflict menacing Russian core interests.

The entirety of NATO security concept is this NATO states stall the Russians until the US army arrives… And everyone knows, even more so at the time of the PACT it's a lie, the US army will/would never make it in time. But if you say that… then why does NATO exist in the first place? Shouldn't the Europeans try to get along with Russia instead, knowing that if things turn ugly they can't win an actual confrontation? But if that's the case… doesn't that means the US influence should be enormously reduced?

So yeah it's a military concept that is not anchored in reality but is needed for politicians to pretend that the US can save Europe from Russia.

Worse since the cold war ended, given the quantity of countries against them any protracted fighting is obviously going to go against them.

So if they see war is inevitable they will strike the hardest as soon as they can and hope to rise from the ashes.
Because that's literally the only way they may actually win.

Not long now, Shadilay.

I disagree. 2nd law of thermo tells us that the universe is trending towards disordered states. Sentient life is extremely ordered so sentience arises despite nature, not because of it really.

Sounds like a meme story.

Well google it.

Everything this man has said has come true.

The universe is not one big dissipating nothing, that's kike blackpill propaganda which assumes we know the full picture already. Our predictions regarding the future of the universe are not nearly humble enough. The foundation of existence is consciousness and choice, not some computer program simulation.

GOOD LUCK NUKE-CHAN!

And yet:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_F-117A_shootdown

Basically using older radars with the new they noticed altered patterns, enough to fire IR guided missiles in the area of the anomaly.

Of course since then every Russian (and Chinese) radars systems have the same type of equipment.

Next I will tell you how the Serbians drunkards used microwave oven to make anti-radar missile lures…

Oh yeah, there's that great quote about, I think it was Brandt, not sure though, as to why Germany should have its own nukes.

Meaning, a Russian attack on Europe would never ever be met with nuclear response by the Americans, because the retaliatory strikes would destroy the US as well.
All of NATO is just a scheme for the Americans to keep exerting their influence on Europe, nothing more.
Unless the US is directly threatened, I highly doubt they'd even respond with conventional means.

Do the experiment yourself. Brownian motion is pretty commonly observed. Do it right now. Take a glass of water and drop in a few drops of food coloring. What happens to it? Why?

Try the experiment another ten times. Does the color ever reorder itself into a droplet? It's not a blackpill if its readily observable. Calling european science a kike blackpill simply because the truth isn't rosy is what a woman would do.

That's insane, don't mess with Serbs.

The reactors are mostly fine as the containment vessel is designed to take a beating (with a variety of redundant cooling system, some gravity fed). It's the spent fuel ponds you have to worry about (and that depends on design). Backup generators have limited fuel (and worse if the pool is elevated can risk being cracked/collapsing from structural damage). Eventually it'll drain or evaporate and those rods will be exposed to the atmosphere.

You dont ask for dubs, you are given them. How many times does that have to be said?

It largely is. Einstein is a fraud. Besides, what sort of soulless man places mindless automatons in a dead empty universe at the top of the hierarchy? You try to create the things you want, you know.

You didn't answer my question. Saying 'einstein is a fraud' doesn't invalidate science. Einstein is known for the photoelectric effect, not ripping general relativity from Euler.

Fallout Aleppo 2016

cuckeed-martin is laughin all the way to the bank

ARE YOU BOYS READY TO FIGHT ALONGSIDE SPETSNAZ IN THE CIVIL WAR??

Why would I have to disprove your random grab-bag of scientific theories when they're nothing more but helpful modes of prediction in the first place? You're starting to sound like a big-headed science major who will reply "PROVE IT" until the end of time.

Sadly, I doubt that many nuclear engineers put a whole lot of thought into a "hey, what if humanity just died off entirely?" scenario

He's sure known for a shitton more than that friend. Back in the day he was a fucking rockstar famous literally the world over.

Einstein is literally the father of the field of quantum mechanics, but that's definitely not broadly understood. He's known for General Relativity plain and simple.

When this thing hits 7777777 you're gonna see some serious shit.

as long as they nuke cali and the east coast its cool

Air burst nukes would not make any fallout. Read the book "Nuclear War Survival Skills". Fallout is radioactive dirt and earth. If the nukes blast radius does not touch the ground, there will be no fallout, though there may be an EMP which would cause complete technological regression and would cause mass starvation/riots/WWROL. So not sure if that would be any better.

Even if there is fallout, it is survivable. Definetly not the end of the world. Look at Hiroshima and Nagasaki- both thriving Ching chong cities now. Even the Chernobyl area is more or less safe now, and the radiation released there was absolutely massive.

I would be more frightened of nuclear plants melting down in a EMP or other such scenario. They would release far more radiation than a conventional nuke ever could

I wasn't talking down to you, I was giving you concrete, understandable examples of entropy that you could experiment yourself. Don't be such a triggered faggot. Brownian motion is proof of the second law that you could prove at home yet you'd prefer to spout unsupported nonsense 'muh feels' arguments.

Einstein stole the idea of GR from other scientists and didn't cite them because he's a greedy kike. Bohr is the father of quantum.

I always figured they'd at least implement a dead man's switch in case the control rooms lost power or damaged by fire/explosion. That would serve the equivalence of a timely absence.

Leave rural pennsylvania out of this you fuckers, I don't want to be shoah'd

Not all explosions would be air burst of course, you only need to air burst an area so many times before it's flat. With 3500 nukes flying at an area, you could be sure that they'd layer the bombs for salting the earth and destroying everything on the z axis.

The only "civilians" left in Aleppo are rebels, sympathizers or de facto slaves who are physically unable to run away. Warfare in Syria has become a game of "is he a rebel?". He's definitely a rebel when holding an AK. He's possibly a civilian when he's not.

In the West's eyes, everyone not in the SAA is a civilian baker, especially the ones armed by the Pentagon.

At this point, if it takes the US going to war and Obama's third term to wake up the normies and cause a civil war, I say fucking bring it.

Why is it unthinkable to you that a different, better set of ideas will come along and render all your demoralizing predictions of the future untrue? In terms of what we are currently able to simulate, yes, entropy always kicks in - because we don't know what we don't know yet, and it's entirely possible that current branches of thought will be surpassed by better ones thus highlighting the problem with taking the good ideas you've come up with so far for granted.

One false premise can render a whole system of thought invalid, even if that system was a useful approximation at one point.

Philly gets one, the Lehigh Valley gets one, Pittsburgh gets one too. Think of all the niggers that will be purged. Oh and Lancaster can have one because fuck the Amish.

I understand something about and Lorentz deserves more credit than anyone else, and he had no problem with Einstein his protégé receiving credit where it was due. Nobody put all the pieces together the way Albert Einstein did.

'Stealth' meme BTFO
Lockheed Martin BTFO
Congress BTFO
Senate BTFO
US military budget BTFO

More like decades at best. In all likelihood, where the nukes hit would be good to stroll around in within the decade they hit, ie before 2020. Shit dissipates fast. Lasting fallout would be from nuclear plants and such that might actually leak for ages, but I don't know much about that.

I think what the Jew, the ultimate Jew at the top of the pyramid, really wants: the perfect machine. That's why these F-22/F-35 type projects are so appealing - King Kike wants his unstoppable flying war machine that can keep him alive and comfy inside as he controls the world.

There will be a false flag terrorist attack similar to 9/11 but carried out by "Russian ethno nationalists" the (((media))) will tie to the Russian government. Americans don't want another war, but (((they))) will definitely try to jumpstart one.

Except you provided nothing to support your 'muh feels' argument. Please, if you can support it with anything, do it, or else you're just saying what you wish were true rather than what seems to be true based on evidence. You're being the physical science's version of a SJW.

I meant Planck, sorry.

Don't talk shit about bakers, mate. Pic related.

Doesn't even need to be terrorism, just a poorly masked "accident" over Syrian skies will be enough with current tensions.

these trillion dollar projects using meme words like stealth are three parts stupidity and one part jewish scams I think

Anyway, it will be funny when the supposedly invisible planes are all shot down

The meme in Syria right now is that Assad has destroyed thousands of bakeries in what can only be described as a reverse shoah.

I have faith, you have an unwavering belief in emptiness. Muh feels? It's your damn feels of fear that makes you cling to what is increasingly an incomprehensible dogma. It's your feels that power your absolute need to know so absolutely. My feels say "those are great ideas, let's use them, and let's assume something else will invalidate them in the long run"

Well Russia invests more in detection and defense because it likely anticipates advances in U.S offensive capability. So it won't be surprising at all should that happen.

WHAT COMES NEXT LADS?

"Muh Feels"? Are you religious? I can't see how you can trash science as incomprehensible dogma otherwise.

Nukes in 30 mins.

What? Evidence is dogma now? Saying "alright we know how X works therefore we can say with relatively certainty Y about it, but we shouldn't say anything about Z because we just don't know yet" is dogma?

Please explain this shit to me.

Remember that the genesis of our conversation is you see all non-sentient life as machinery, whereas I hold nature in higher regard? Cells are machines, viruses are machines, but combinations of those machines are something more, like the emergent intelligence of insect hives. There is real life in-between mechanical constructions and sentient human beings that's neither or.

whynotboth.jpg

This, the consolation prize of Hillary winning is that you'll get to bask in the glow of The Happening itself.

(((they))) need the American public to be thirsty for Russian blood, and they currently aren't and won't be unless they are directly affected

Your ideas and evidence are not complete, therefore your predictions are not absolute but only guides that cannot hold up in an indefinite timeframe. To speak of the end of the universe is making the assumption you have remotely complete knowledge of it in the first place.

You seem to have an emotional need to not recognize entropy because you're not really able to grasp the concept yet you're fearful of what it would mean for your perspective if you did. I'm not trying to derail the thread by teaching you undergrad physics so I'll stop here.

You're just describing yourself to me. I'm not buying your absolutism. An atheist must recognize his inability to disprove the existence of god, and a theist must also recognize his inability to prove god's existence. What makes me so disgusted with you is that you're unwilling to make this one, simple concession - the best available idea you have is not a truth just because you don't have other explanations yet.

no you retard, especially if you're russia defense is cheaper than offense. offense requires planning and moving your army while defense requires limiting their supplies and hiding.

rt.com/news/361827-third-ship-syria-op/

Russians are moving a lot of heavy firepower to the Syrian coast

And technically nothing is, if you want to pedantic about it.
No fucking shit, sherlock. This is something every scientist learns by the time they're college freshmen. Even things that are certifiable fact, like the action of gravity, still leave a tiny amount of uncertainty that one day, gravity won't work the way it's always seen to have worked from our perspective. Also, you made a redundant sentence: a prediction is just that, it by definition cannot be absolute.

And as I already said, no scientist thinks or states in terms of absolutes unless they are sticking strictly to abstract mathematics.

Not at all. Science attempts to explain what it can with the evidence it gathers. It has absolutely nothing to fucking say on subjects for which there is very little data or evidence at all. For example, it has nothing to say about God, and never will, because it's not something for which you can gather empirical evidence. Science is built entirely around the concept of "we'll explain this thing as best we can with what we've seen, but we might be wrong." That's the whole point.

Science is not about absolutes, it never has been, and you attempting to conflate it with that while simultaneously projecting that we're holding to some dogma like pearl clutching bible thumpers tells me you know fucking NOTHING about what you're talking about.

These are countries with nukes, the moment there is fighting there is risk of weapons flying that shouldn't fly increases. We can be defensive and be prepared to be offensive when the time comes, but until then why start shit when we could wipe out over ninety eight percent of both of our populations?

*the risk of
damnit

You could have read the rest of the conversation I'm having with that guy instead of immediately jumping in to just attack me without replying to the goddamn point in the first place!

The slow empty black death of the universe is not absolute. I don't attempt to hide my dogma behind scientific beliefs.

I will make that concession, there is no proof for god and you can't prove a negative so I can't 'disprove' god if you will. That said, entropy is a law of nature. A law mind you, not a theory. It's up to you to disprove a fundamental law of nature, but I'm not holding my breath that you feelins will do that. Your argument is a religious one, not one based on logic.

TAKE ME TO HEAVEN, SEVEN OF SEVENS!

I'm not trying to falsify the theory of entropy, I'm just assuming it will be replaced with either :

A) a parallel, superior explanation (like a new branch)
B) an expanded explanation that makes new/more accurate predictions (the branch will continue to grow)

why would I have read that conversation? I asked you a question and you replied to me. I told you to explain to me why evidence was a dogma and you made your post to which I responded. Nowhere did you mention anything about requiring the context of some other conversation. I asked a question, you answered, I responded.

There are no absolutes in science. There are some things that come VERY near absolutes, and there are some things that are extremely uncertain, but since we're being technical about all this, absolutes do not exist except in mathematics and hypotheticals/theoreticals.

What leads you to make that assumption then?

I'm being very nitpicky here, but a "law" is essentially a bundle of theories, each of which hold a staggering amount of evidence behind them. It is not something that is absolutely always a certain way, known 100% as fact, although it's very close to that.

The other guy is obviously not a scientist, but I'm guessing you aren't one either.

the incompleteness that surrounds the theory proven by how limited the domain in which it can make predictions is.

I'm glad you understand.
Leaving this world isn't as scary as it sounds

this whole situation reminds me of this film

vimeo.com/18781528
not sure if embed of vimeo works here

Pointing out that this is a slide attempt.

These niggers arguing over what scientific laws and theories actually are may as well be sliding too.

Should avoid such places for ~50 years. What doesn't decay should get picked up by the bugs and rodents reducing it's chance to affect humans.

It's not just how long they leak but the fact that what they leak tends to have a half-life into the 100 millions and billions of years range.

For your interest:
archive.fo/dkXLx

it doesn't

please go be a moderator of some terrible gaming forum

Bumping a thread about the russians warning us is a slide attempt? Next thing you know you're going to be telling us that bumping a holohoax thread is a slide attempt.

I just emphasized law since the abuse of the word 'theory' in the case of things like evolution persists. I often get told, 'It's a theory, not a law'. Well, in this case it's a law. I'm not a professional scientist, I just remember the classes I took.

Wew lad, feel free to explain what makes you think the 2nd law of thermo is incomplete. Hard mode: don't use your feelings.

Is that exaggeration on your part or was that literally what was said?

Sliding posts that actually are on Syria in this thread yes. Make a space elevator thread and take it there if you want to teach a retard the scientific method.

I'm under the impression that sliding refers to bumping old or low importance threads to the top of the catalog so that fewer people see the thread. Bumping an important thread isn't sliding, it may be spam however.

no, I'm serious, leave. Anons who dare disagree with me are worth having around. Anons who whine and try to tell me off for continuing a a discussion really really need to drop the GameFAQs mindset.

GOD BLESS

so you're unintentionally pissing of potential allies? Great job m8 you fucking d&c scum

1 shekel has been deposited in your account

they look pretty based to me

at this point its basically the equivalent of selling your soul to satan

agreed, modern science has turned into pseudo psychology because scientists are cucked so hard they can't think for themselves. after reading a bunch of this guy's posts, he has to be some university level asshole, possibly a shill.

lmao, accept that modern science is tumblr level garbage. Why wouldn't it be? everything else has been corrupted. Why would science be immune?

except modern science is just a pile of fudges and obfuscations. if you really want to know why, and aren't just shilling for muh mainstream science you can start reading. milesmathis.com/updates.html
Here we have a guy who picks apart and proves a hundred things that modern science is lying about, covering up or hiding behind fancy bullshit math, and it is corroborated with "anomolous" results from modern studies. Einstein was wrong while being on the right track, he might have even been some jew psy ops to make the goyim belive in the false superiority of jews.

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

>>>/x/
>>>/fringe/
>>>/suicide/
>>>/bog/

bullshit

ITS HAPPENING

Are we not going around in circles now? Nice theory, but it can only answer so many questions, so it's obviously incomplete. Either the theory itself, or the theories it depends on are unfinished. All it takes is one false premise in a logical system to bring down the entire house of cards.

A shekel for the fantastic (((edward bernays)))-tier salesmenship, right?

K

This is what was said

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Fj45Zzk9xpI#t=3236

May as well have been the 600 gorillion.

We aren't going in circles, you've been spinning your wheels the entire time yet you can't even realize it. It's sad. Good luck brother, pick up a book sometime.

I saw it around the net, here's an example: archive.fo/dYpIO

I'm not going to get baited down that particular rabbit hole. it's such a simple point that one cannot insist the universe will become an entropic hell, and that there might be more to life than making absolute predictions.

take me to heaven seven of sevens

looks like a neat propaganda piece with absolutely no information value besides "The US Military is publishing statements of questionable validity about their newest gadget."

IT'S COMING LADS

RICE FARMERS

If they're using American equipment to try and detect the F-35 that would explain why they can't track it. Stealth needs to be tailored to a specific bandwidth and the current Russian equipment uses multiple bandwidths. Stealth is high tech snake oil.

kill yourself

what did he say?

Recent Assad interview. Some good stuff in there. Here's an excerpt:

archive.fo/hOzd8

as you are rejecting scientific method itself, you will probably fail to understand and instead direct some epic comeback at me.

They know what's coming, and they tried to stop it.

TL;DW: F35 can't fly, can't fight, can't run, can't stealth, can't CAS. Good paperweight though.

The scientific method has been usurped via partial journalism and politicized funding. At its core it's as valid as it ever was. In its current-day use, it's mostly about chasing the tail of your own ideas.

Yeah reading it again it does read like propaganda.

Top wew mate, make sure to link us to some other ebin wordpresses disproving science. Let me guess, flat earth?

Science used to be about crazed autists from super rich families having the opportunity to chase after mad ideas, and, sometimes, become wildly successful in doing so. Where are the Teslas and Newtons now? They're waiting for funding.

We're going to make it out of this phase. We're all going to make it.

DICE have been diligently working on the WW3 meme since Battlefield 2. They're trying to meme magick USA vs. MEC vs. PLA into existence (and to be fair bf1942 and bf2 were fun as fuck)

Nightwish - Wishmaster (Lyrics)
Master!
Apprentice!
Heartborne!
7th seeker!
Warrior!
Disciple!
In me the Wishmaster!

Take me to heaven seven of sevens, I am the 7th seeker!

Truly everything I ever wanted.

Take me away, seven of sevens.

If I had to put money on it Id say Russia would win.

Hitler saw something beautiful. Let's try to honor whatever that inspiration was.

Thanks for the frank and interesting discussion, anyway.

As much as id love to see a B-2 taken down i cant see amrrica and russia actually trading blows here. America will suplly manpads but thats about it.

Assad4TheWin

1000x this. I don't want our boys in burgerland dying, but at the same time I want to see if all this hype about Russian air defense is even close to being true.

Like you said, for science.

Same. Though I wouldn't be surprised no matter the result. Either it's hype and bluster, or Russia did the obvious when it became clear a huge part of our doctrine depended on air power and stealth and threw a shitload of research into anti-air and advanced radars.

scientific method has been defined at its inception. many branches of "science" have not adopted scientific method, because it would yield results that the particular (((scientists))) would find disturbing. but the scientific method itself cannot be bent. if you usurp it it is no longer scientific, even though the (((institutions))) might still call themselves that.

Lmao ok

Francis Bacon was a esoteric.
Many (((researchers))) tend to be biased or bought up to accept and prove what (((other))) tell them to.
And influential (((authorities))) funding projects to mud the waters and pass pozzed bullshit onto the public, shit start to stinks.

IS anyone else thinking a suitcase nuke on Khmeimim base?

Attack has seriously outpaced defence in pretty much every aspect of warfare. In a 1v1 the s-3/400 would win (imo) but in reality you would almost certainly have a ground force with jamming technology facilitating the demise of the s-3/400.

(checked)
jamming technology isn't like call of duty tells you it is.

this

I'm still in range of the nukes that will hit detriot but I know that in the long run its for the best

More on the F35

Source: Submission #35 aph.gov.au/Parliamentary_Business/Committees/Senate/Foreign_Affairs_Defence_and_Trade/Joint_fighter/Submissions

In the search for truth you take what you are given, get rid of romantic notions.

Let's not forget that modern science in the west is dominated by feels and fear of results which might spur "wrong think"

My mind was blown when I started college and we were given lectures by (((scientists))) that there are no difference between the races.

This is why I worry that Russian jokes about the F-35 and everything else we rely on in burgerland are closer to the truth than not.

That is not what you are given. That is your assumption. Don't invoke Stefan Molyneux to defend defeatism, that man has faith in people too.

delete this

Wishmaster is Assad's theme song

S-400 in Syria? I've heard rumors, but other people keep on saying that there is no way.

Sorry mr. dubs, but Trump is for banning entrance to Muslims and deporting Mexicans, Jews are in neither of these plans. They will rather want to stay in the US more after (and if) he does those things.

Yeah, but half the damn kikes in America are sincerely convinced that Trump is going to gas them. They think he's Hitler I wish. I think if he scares them hard enough, many might will flee.

Kek is a trickster god, who works in mysterious ways. I wager he will play a trick on us when he awards those digits.

This is now at the Manhattan Bridge. What it mean?

Jew detected

Please tell me this is real.

mfw I'm behind the general and drop my jaw

twit ter.com/pzf/status/784105429655838720

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

Mostly true, but not quite true. The neutron flux will still induce some radioactivity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Induced_radioactivity

that's not how meme magic works bro

It's what passes for meme magic on cuckchan

This is not looking good.

and you think that should be an example?

also, apparently kek agrees with me, because I got fucking dubs. SHADILAY

At the Russian airbase Khmemin or whatever I absolutely believe they've got S-400s.

I don't think you understand I was agreeing with you

Okay so when are the bombs going to start falling? Has the US made any response to this?

Russia hacked your ipad m8?

you're correct, I could have worded the reply better and composed the post less snappily. I return my dubs to the pool.

I contemplate 38 different hypothesis about how it got there. What I don't buy is that nobody saw it.

Maybe your 38th hypothesis should have involved the use of meme magic

kek

Those are the eyes of someone who hasn't slept a lot. Seems to have his heart in place as well.

As a Norwegian, I have more freedum than the Burgers.

More money and fish too, especially more fish.

Looks like history is repeating itself.

So what do you think Holla Forums? If a draft were to take place for WW3, would you fight on the (((United States))) side or with the slavabros in Eastern Europe?

I'd rather be a traitor, I will never kill one of my own. The jews want this war, they can have it.

t. Al-Nusra

I'm Polish, and I'm eligible for being drafted. Currently I'm abroad, and I've been wondering what would I do if a war happened and they would start drafting in my country. The patriotic side in me would drop everything and rush to serve my country, but on the other side I'd prefer to not risk my life for some bullshit cause and just sit it out in another country. Do any of you have any idea on how it works if you're abroad? The foreign army can't draft me, that's for sure, but I guess if I avoid army service in time of war for my country, I can't come back? Kinda like defecting to the Foreign Legion or something like that?

THIS MIGHT BE OUR CHANCE

If the elections are suspended, a huge swath of our population will be mad as hell.

WWIII will leave the US weak. If we can work with others to overtake the US government, we can stop the war and globalism at the same time. Good luck, Holla Forums.

I want to believe that gay stealth technology isn't still king, but I read shit like this and I'm not sure what's propaganda and what's reality anymore:

quora.com/Can-the-Russian-S-400-shoot-down-a-US-F-22-F-35-or-B-2

quora.com/How-useful-would-the-S-400-system-be-for-Russia-against-the-B-2

inb4 "kike lies" but that thing swings both ways. I'm not convinced the era of "invisible planes" is over yet. Lot of RIDF schilling I'm sure, but, what with the budget America throws around, I wouldn't be surprised if AIDF also isn't in full force.

pic related; I hope we're not in for a repeat of that massacre.

Unless your freedom involves owning a stockpile of high-power weapons just cause, I'd say us burgers have you beat (for now).

shadilay

wew

t. cuck for vodkaniggers

yeah, see, entropy and evolution aren't so much scientific theories as mathematical facts. It is simply a mathematical fact that in systems with such large numbers of particles that large numbers of micro-configurations are considered to be the same macro-state, the entropy is defined as the logarithm of the number of micro-configurations making up a macro-state, and it is generically impossible for the natural evolution of the system to go from a high entropy state to a low entropy state.

Regarding how good the S-400 is at blowing up American planes, there was apparently talk that it was the actual reason the F-22 line was shut down:

fightersweep.com/5023/case-re-opening-raptor-line/

If that's true,

WEW LADS

Discount.

aw shit I misread that; apparently, there was talk over re-starting the F-22 line in order to counter the S-300's.

This leaves us back to square one: who's propaganda is closer to the truth here? :\

this is fucked lads

THIS IS MEGA FUCKED

I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT NORMIES

BUT ANONS ARE GOING TO FUCKING DIE IN THIS SHIT

What's the reason for so many Pajeets?

Take me to Heaven, 7 of 7s

Because there are almost all "professionals."

"We only want Engineers, Doctors, and lawyers immigrating!"

You got your wish; too bad you didn't ask for them to be competent.

Compare with:

"The best engineers are in the United States, but Russia produces the best engineers."

MFW the top-grade russians are starting to stay in russia so we don't even have the pro, hard working immigrants to offset the tide of shit anymore.

H1B's and we pretty much give pajeets free grad school
if the pajeets are women they always fall pregnant before they have to leave

So let me get this straight. Now the assumption is that Russia will strike civilian targets under the guise of hitting military targets? At last I finally…

That picture can't be real.

Fuck this gay earth.

Who wore it better?

I'm not afraid of death because it's inevitable. If there isn't some sort of afterlife basically we just become reincarnated. One second you're dead, the next you get you first memory as a child all over again

FUCK YES

haha, I noticed him too. he is the only guy taking it seriously and the rest are trudeau'ing like retards

yeah they'd probably be pretty pissed at you for dodging their draft

quora is full of propaganda, I was hanging out there before I came here, and it's absolutely loaded with cia ops. There's some russian guys too but obviously you can't trust that 100% either way. Americans will say no, Russians will say yes, and in the end you haven't really learned anything. Based on what I've read around the internet, the russians have been working on radar technology far more than the west has, and should have superior weapons; but it's just my opinion and take it with a grain of salt. "Invisible planes" is most likely bullshit however

I think we can all agree that we have drifted way off topic on this thread. Maybe make a thread of it's own, I would be happy to argue with you there

TAKE ,ME TO HEAVEN SEVEN OF SEVENS.

I think both would loose either way. The same way the Brits won the world wars but it cost them their empire. Whoever won the war would be so exhausted afterwards they would collapse

I want to be ON his side, not against him.

>except modern science is just a pile of fudges and obfuscations. if you really want to know why, and aren't just shilling for muh mainstream science you can start reading. milesmathis.com/updates.html
At the top of that guy's claims is "pi=4", which is easily tested and falsified by measuring the diameter and radius of a cardboard circle. Into the trash it goes.

Seems like modern science is just something you can't into.

Tanks in 30 minutes.

read the article, he isn't saying that pi is 4 in geometry, but when caculating accelerations

lmao get rekt physics scrubs
youtube.com/watch?v=QhuvUSS3KAE
milesmathis.com/pi7.pdf

NO ARCHIVES
LINKS UNBROKEN
MODS
/s

America is bluffing. The Russians know what kind of degnerate fools our leaders are. I'm sure Putin is getting a real kick out of dealing with our closet homo nigger King

Do not underestimate the Harkonnens.

rt.com/news/361886-russia-bases-cuba-vietnam/
Russian MoD pondering re-launch of military bases in Cuba and Vietnam – Deputy Defense Minister
IT'S FUCKING OFFICIAL NOW

Nobody knows because the systems have not faced in combat yet. Until then it's anybody's guess; but i will remind you that the Serbs CLAIM to have shot down (more like heavily damaged and caused to later crash) a B-2 during OAF with modified low-frequency radar.
If i had to bet i'd wager than stealth technology is in for a big surprise.

true patriots in the military and government need to fucking do a coup now or the whole world will end up in ashes…

Just more evidence that the United Goys of ZOG are simply helping ISIS.

They're not even hiding it anymore at this point.

M80 they were proudly posing with it on photos.

Wasn't the whole reason they got it because it kept flying in at the same height and position each bombing run?

https ://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGM-118_Peacekeeper

No, they were picking them up easily and from their flight path they could determine what they were most likely targeting, so they were just waiting for them.

Cuba I understand, but why would the Russians want to return to Vietnam?

Russians in Vietnam will just be BTFO'ed by the ChiComs in a decade or two.

TAKE ME TO HEAVEN, SEVEN OF SEVENS!

Not anymore. What we're seeing here is the world slowly but surely starting to team up against ZOG and their Bestest Goy who's always on the wrong fucking side of every war.

(checked)
I can't believe no one has checked these yet.

WW3

I don't want a world where Russia wins, nor do I want a world where the US wins. We've seen how Putin treats his own people and we've seen how the Hillary and the US government treats the Americans.

What is the best country in the world that should rule? Is there such a thing?

World's greatest jew pet is already flying around with A-10's in the area targeting Syrian Military that's working together with the Russians.

What do you think is going to happen when Russian troops get hit by the shittiest country on Earth? Why do you think Russia warned them? They already were pretty much at war the moment when the US of ZOG 'accidentally' hit a Syrian base right before ISIS attacked said base.

Make no mistake; Russia is fighting ISIS, Americlap is supporting ISIS. The two are already head to head.

I wonder…

Yep, they know.

They're pretty much warning Amerijew to fuck off.

That's a high-tier Putin. Thanks.

(checked)

He's probably trying to balance the administration with his duty as a military man and that cannot be easy.

Any time mate. Have some more.

Top kek.

Top fucking kek.

Then it either isn't pi (same name, different definition) or all science and math is fundamentally false (a number can't depend on what you're using it in).

t. butthurt sandnigger

a.k.a. Liberals Explain