Michelle Obama is a man 100%…

Michelle Obama is a man 100%…

Yeah, she's a man with a functional womb. Fucking idiots.

Best. President. Ever.
I wish Michelle would run next, id vote for her in a heartbeat

Who's the idiot here?

You're the idiot for falling for the neo-con, far-right narrative.

Fuck the Obama's they suck.

Under Trump, the US will borrow 1 trillion dollars this year. Thats 84% jump from last year. Nice way to get in debt, fucktard.

The neo-con far-right narrative does NOT hold the position that Michelle Obama is a trap. If you think it does, then you are worse off mentally than OP is.

its certainly not the left

The Obama's legacy is almost erased…

Thanks Trump.

Hi - you must be a stupid nigger. Regurgitating a WaPo article tipped me off (borrowing up 84%!), but I'm going to help you out anyway. Even though you are a stupid nigger.

Borrowing is a small facet of overall deficit, which is what people who are not stupid niggers become concerned about. Being a stupid nigger, I don't expect you to understand how generating revenue from borrowing can at times be advantageous; borrowed interest rates often are more favorable than raiding other sources of revenue, that may more favorably appreciate over time. In fact, various administrations, both democrat and republican, have leveraged strategic borrowing with fair regularity, and it's generally not indicative of anything at all. You're a stupid nigger, so I imagine that is beyond your capacity for thinking.

What you can be concerned about is the actual deficit, which this year will decrease from 603 billion under King Nigger, to an estimated 440 billion with Trump's plan, is a vast improvement.

440 billion is a smaller number than 603 billion. Think about it for a little while - I know it may be tough for a stupid nigger to understand how numbers work.

she have feminine benis.

How long are his (Michael's) fingers lolol look closely at the painting…

Obama's=trash

MAGA!!!!!!!! :)

Shut up idiot, it is obvious that Michelle is a male, how can you prove his womb is functional? Have you impregnated "her"? :D Retard!

Shit … we better impeach her and throw her out of office!

Undeniable proof that Michelle Obongo is, in fact, a man.

tbh Michelle might have been a dude at some point but is probably a hermaphrodite. I don't think Michelle is fully a woman

No way. That's hilarious.

kek

Holy fuck, these digits. Palindromic Dubs. VERY. NICE.