Michelle Obama is a man 100%…

James Flores
James Flores

Michelle Obama is a man 100%…

Kevin Reyes
Kevin Reyes

Yeah, she's a man with a functional womb. Fucking idiots.

Grayson James
Grayson James

Best. President. Ever.
I wish Michelle would run next, id vote for her in a heartbeat

Blake Rivera
Blake Rivera

implying 'she' gave birth to Barack's daughters
Who's the idiot here?

Noah Howard
Noah Howard

You're the idiot for falling for the neo-con, far-right narrative.

Christian Wood
Christian Wood

Nigger wants 10 more trillion dollars of debt…. Dumb fuck!

Luke Torres
Luke Torres

Fuck the Obama's they suck.

Henry Ross
Henry Ross

Under Trump, the US will borrow 1 trillion dollars this year. Thats 84% jump from last year. Nice way to get in debt, fucktard.

Sebastian Sullivan
Sebastian Sullivan

the neo-con, far-right narrative
The neo-con far-right narrative does NOT hold the position that Michelle Obama is a trap. If you think it does, then you are worse off mentally than OP is.

Logan Young
Logan Young

Obama's 10 trillion dollars of additional debt is a disaster on the economy, thank God Trump got elected.

Daniel Campbell
Daniel Campbell

its certainly not the left

Ryan Campbell
Ryan Campbell

The Obama's legacy is almost erased…

Thanks Trump.

Logan Lee
Logan Lee

Hi - you must be a stupid nigger. Regurgitating a WaPo article tipped me off (borrowing up 84%!), but I'm going to help you out anyway. Even though you are a stupid nigger.

Borrowing is a small facet of overall deficit, which is what people who are not stupid niggers become concerned about. Being a stupid nigger, I don't expect you to understand how generating revenue from borrowing can at times be advantageous; borrowed interest rates often are more favorable than raiding other sources of revenue, that may more favorably appreciate over time. In fact, various administrations, both democrat and republican, have leveraged strategic borrowing with fair regularity, and it's generally not indicative of anything at all. You're a stupid nigger, so I imagine that is beyond your capacity for thinking.

What you can be concerned about is the actual deficit, which this year will decrease from 603 billion under King Nigger, to an estimated 440 billion with Trump's plan, is a vast improvement.

440 billion is a smaller number than 603 billion. Think about it for a little while - I know it may be tough for a stupid nigger to understand how numbers work.

William Flores
William Flores

she have feminine benis.

Xavier Garcia
Xavier Garcia

How long are his (Michael's) fingers lolol look closely at the painting…

Obama's=trash

MAGA!!!!!!!! :)

Sebastian Cook
Sebastian Cook

Shut up idiot, it is obvious that Michelle is a male, how can you prove his womb is functional? Have you impregnated "her"? :D Retard!

Sebastian Edwards
Sebastian Edwards

Forearms originally painted resting on her lap
uh oh, Adam's Apple too big
<Try to repaint arm in odd position so hand covers neck.

Xavier Edwards
Xavier Edwards

Shit … we better impeach her and throw her out of office!

Jaxon Parker
Jaxon Parker

Undeniable proof that Michelle Obongo is, in fact, a man.

Lucas Lopez
Lucas Lopez

<a normal nigger woman has objects bouncing around in her crotch region while dancing on national television

Wyatt Campbell
Wyatt Campbell

tbh Michelle might have been a dude at some point but is probably a hermaphrodite. I don't think Michelle is fully a woman

Matthew Barnes
Matthew Barnes

No way. That's hilarious.

Aiden Perez
Aiden Perez

kek

Christian Jackson
Christian Jackson

Holy fuck, these digits. Palindromic Dubs. VERY. NICE.