Tomi Lahren

What does Holla Forums think of the cute patriot Tomi Lahren?

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.foxnews.com/tomi-lahren-final-thoughts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think she is a walking vagina trying to make easy shekels on the internet from dumb beta orbiters

How is she trying to 'make shekels on the internet'?

looks like a basic bitch

Her videos can be found here: insider.foxnews.com/tomi-lahren-final-thoughts

If she has a single original thought I'll eat my hat

Do they really have to put "attractive" women on TV to get americans to watch the news?

If I were to watch TV I wouldn't watch it for the propaganda. I would watch it for the eye candy. Sometimes I may even leave the sound on.

also "attractive" doesn't belong in quotes. She is attractive.

she certainly epitomises the vapid burger-blond

Tomi's pretty and woke

Is she married and does she have kids? If not, she's not conservative.

I think user's got Tomi Lahren confused with Lauren Southern (Sorensen). AFAIK, Tomi doesn't stream for betabux while deliberately accentuating her décolletage like Southern.

A DNA sample from a 10,000-year-old skeleton discovered in Gough Cave near Cheddar Gorge, England, offers a remarkable revelation: the first modern British people had “dark brown to black skin.” According to recent analysis, they also had dark curly hair and blue eyes. In other words, whiteness in Europe is a much newer thing than we thought.

Datamining thread do not reply

No, I meant exactly what I said. Both women have the same business model:
Be attractive
Pretend to care about politics
They both fool idiotic betas into giving them clicks and actual money at worst. No woman actually gives a shit about politics, and these two are no exceptions. They are riding the wave of conservatism as it gains traction worldwide. It's like pic related almost.

cute, but dumb as fuck tbh

Are you telling me that Nancy Pelosi is a transvestite?

T H O T
H
O
T

She's ok tbh

I only like blondes when they're natural blondes.

The dishwater shit reeks of poser.

That's fucking hilarious.

Thotmi

ANAL RAPE

Needs more nigger assrape.

She has a boy's name.

God that would be so hot. Would you rather see her or Lauren Southern getting reamed by a wild pack of black bulls?

This is what Holla Forums dreams about tbh

she is like the right verison anita sarkeesian and equally as annoying and cancerous

Stunning & brave

Would skullfuck with extreme prejudice.

Would bang tbh

She's a great role model for all the young women former looking at the choice between megan trainor and amber rose.

Getting pissed off at people who have different political beliefs than you doesn't make you a patriot. It makes you an asshole.

but what if their beliefs are anti-patriotic?

clearly theresa may doesn't give a shit about politics.
just like thatcher.

like you would ever eat your fedora

attention whore lel

How is she an attention whore? She's just doing her own thing