Neet/Hikikomori General Thread

Lets have a Neet & Hikikomori discussion Thread.

They're useless bags of meat that piss, shit, and waste oxygen. What's more to discuss?

alcoholic neet here, 29, living with my dad. it's surprising how much fun i have while also hating myself

Kill yourself normalfag GET OUT OF HERE!!.

I know that feel bro.

Why should I want to be "useful"?

NEETs and Hikkis will get the rope too

No you.

What made you peeps choose the NEET lifestyle?
Lack of reasons to live, but the fear of death so intense you dont want to an hero?
Some gay-ass narrative of "rebelling" against the gobbament?
Financially stable enough to no longer work/study, but refuse to go outside because introverted?

when goonlarps don't even know their characters

Not all Neets are hikikomori you can still be a Neet and have a very productive social life.

The only people destined for the rope are nu-Nazis and Holla Forumstards.

Datamining thread

Your mom.

Are you a Hikikomori??.

. Different types of Hikikomori.

Which are you??.

Hikikomori Type A. Usually an adolescent under the age of 18 often refuses to go to school and spends most of their time at home in their bedroom withdrawn from social life and sometimes they're own family but can still go to school and usually has little to no friends.

Hikikomori Type B. An adolescent under the age of 18 or a young adult over the age of 18 who has dropped out of school still lives with his/her parents or on his or her own and doesn't have a job in the outside world and spends nearly everyday at home in his/her room AKA The HikkiNeet the majority of Hikikomori. (Usually living off an allowance given to them by they're parents or living off of Neetbux from the government.

Hikikomori Type C. An adult over the age of 18 who lives on their own and is completely isolated but still makes a living for themselves while in isolation such as doing a work from home job or taking online classes from home these people are the most productive hikkis and use their time in isolation to better themselves and boost up their skills just in case they may need to return to society someday. Note if you have a job in the outside world or a work from home job that sometimes requires you to leave your house you're not a hikikomori. Hikkis who work from home usually work a job that does not require them to leave the house at all for any reason. Also Note Type B. and C. Hikikomori usually can still go outside for basic necessities and if it's absolutely necessary such as buying food at the store and going right back to their home.

Hikikomori Type D. Usually an adult who is in their 40s and 50s and still lives with his/her parents or on his or her own and doesn't have a job in the outside world and spends nearly everyday at home in his/her room and doesn't leave his/her room for anything at all even to use the bathroom instead they pee in piss bottles Note Type D. Hikikomori may also fall in with some characteristics of Type B. Hikikomori.

Hikikomori traits

How do Hikis pay for their rent and food if they don't work.

Not all hikkis are neets some have work from home jobs.

RMT.
Watch Welcome to the NHK.

How come your name has a mask by it. Give me one.

no

I have worked since I was young enough to be able to. I was unemployed for about 6 months and it was the greatest time of my life even if I had no money.

Remember user, you must be the change you wish to see in the world.

That era is dead.

thanks

neetbux / parents / online schenanigans

I'm not hikki anymore, was for 3 years tho. Going to school now and enjoying what i am learning. taking it slow, two classes every day.

what are you studying user?
do you have shitty forced social interaction episodes in the process of taking classes?

dad was loaded

this would will fit the thread

FUCK thats my life in a nutshell.

Damn.

I've spent my family's inheritance trying to find descendants of Hitler and his top men.

It was easy on where to start, as all redpilled Germans went to Latin America and fought getting (((deported))) by the kikes. After that I focused on German villages and surroundings, many times you couldn't tell a Nazi grandchild from the other kids, but progress was made and I found quite a number of them.

Seems legit.

fucking based, you are doing God's work, user. we need more footsoldiers like you to recruit our long lost brothers in arms who dwell in latin america. once we begin getting them en masse in to the US, their is no turning back, hail victory

hikki did u get unbanned or are you using proxy/vpn? idk why they banned you tbh

Im behind over 9000 proxies LOL but in all seriousness no i am banned until May 21st so i am using a VPN i got banned for calling a girl cute.

We are growing in numbers and strength every day.

Really makes you think??.

>doesn't know redpilled Nazis escaped Germany and had families in South America and probably all through out Latin America

Most people in Latin America is what Hitler would call Aryan.
>inb4 aryan is a skin color
far from it

I actually did know this also some people say Hitler went to Argentina and lived until the 1980s.

im a gay nigger with aids

i wasn't able to overcome my internet and videogame addiction no matter how hard i tried so i just gave up and let it consume my life

fuck, meant to reply to

Why is it a rule in anime that all NEET characters are also hikikomori but not all hikikomori characters are NEET??.