Playing VicII

Wat do now Holla Forums?

For super Auschwitz

What we do every century, destroy Europe

You don't even own Ungary and you dare call that a Super Germany?

Invade Russia or France to make them weaker in case they ally eachother + U.K.

Scandinavia is weak as fuck so you might also invade them for fun.

Also don't forget to remove kebab.

That's not a game. That's fucking math homework. Uninstall it and drop your computer into a ravine.

destroy the filthy imperialist USA

Victoria 2 is fucking easy.

I own the entire Austrian Empire, including Hungary.

I released Hungary, Croatia, Ruthenia, Moldavia, and Slovenia as satellites so they wouldn't drag down my literacy rate (it's 65% without them but was 40% with them) and slow down my research with their Balkan stupidity. You can see them in my sphere in pic related.

I'm waiting for Great Wars to start so I can beat the shit out of France.

Shut up Holla Forums; I'm going to colonize all of Africa just to spite you after I'm done beating the shit out of your Jacobin ancestors when they revolt every ten years.

what kinda screencap of difficulty level and game do I need to stop lurking Holla Forums boards. I don't recall. My eternal anglo normal colonial empire surely doesn't count

Don't forget to keep slaves activated, even if it hurts your economy.
The black man does not deserve freedom, replace them with Germans.

Unfortunately, slavery was already outlawed at the start of the game.

Just get some reactionaries.

close the game and play eu4 with meiou 2.0

Time to pet your waifu

not sure what that has to do, but ok

Time to go Super Saiyan Germany.

You compare the easiest Paradox game to work

kek

Go after the Turks instead of attacking whites you kike

not vic but i had a good time purging the indies in this game.

Save the money you'd spend on tanks and tank fuel and just have your troops march through the town center in testudo formation with ballistic shields and panzerfausts

and here is my current game

kill niggers lol

You using a more province mod of some sort? The Australian coast looks more detailed.

It is the meiou and taxes 2.02 mod

It adds a ton of depth to the game, including pop systems and more provinces. just look at Galicia, it is a whole area now.

Also makes money and looting allot more important, so much so that declaring a war just to loot and destroy their cities is often just as good, if not better, for growing your nation, also making playing tall competitive.

I think I played with a older version once. I didn't like some of the provinces in the HRE and Low Countries with the odd and detached borders. Made it more annoying to build forts and predict army pathing at a glance.
I'll have another look.

try to conquer russia.

How does EU4 compare to EU3? I've only played the latter, and heard that EU4 isn't as goog.

it is leagues better, it just has a high price of admission because several of the DLC are required to get the full experience.
In that sense, the base game is broken. But not once you have the full package.