Clown Attack

I haven't seen a thread on this yet, but it's been all over the national attention and mainstream media for a week or two now. Theres this huge shilling operation going on with clowns.

Clown attacks! Clown stabbings! Hundreds of sockpuppet accounts adding people on facebook and saying they're going to be somewhere or do something. There has been clown sightings all over the country. It's been causing a huge ruckus in the media and misdirecting normies from real issues.

It's obvious where this is coming from, but can we dig up anything on whos specifically behind this and any details we can.

Some of the hundreds of news articles, not to mention the countless videos and other filler shit that's been preoccupying the normies.

archive.is/9tbU7

Creepy clowns and peculiar paranoia

archive.is/5JKKk (KKK in the archive :^))

Lets see if we can dig anything up or speculate?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1396484/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
snopes.com/man-dressed-as-clown-shot/
empireherald.com/newark-man-dressed-as-clown-shot-in-head-and-killed/
abc15.com/news/local-news/clown-lives-matter-march-planned-for-oct-15
twitter.com/
archive.is/f4avw
archive.is/OtZSp
empireherald.com/atlanta-man-dressed-as-clown-doll-hides-in-bedroom-and-rapes-child/
google.com/search?q="When police arrived they found a man in a clown costume shot in his head in critical condition."&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=Qf33V4WlE4jtvAS_uJ6YBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow it's like I'm actually on facebook

Fuck off, no one cares, it's just shitty youtube "pranksters" and they're only doing it because people like you give them the attention.

you could dig into clinton, and you chose this

Wasn't there that one guy claiming he was a clown, saying that it is an explicit practice of European culture in that "would you could you on a train" thread?
Bump for interest

I too think it's just people doing shit for kicks, but several reports in my town say that "scary clowns" have been threatening people, children at a playground with their lives. If this is a conceited effort to distract people from real issues, then this is officially terrorism, perhaps state sponsored.
Always the first response…

CIDF pls

I'll take What is Steven King's new remake gorrilla marketing campaign for 300$.

It's either a meme or a successful marketing campaign for a new clown horror film, possibly a remake of IT.

thatd be funny if its just a massive shill for some bullshit movie considering a clown in Indiana got capped twice to the head in the middle of the night by a truck driver

Massive PSYOP messing with normies.

/thread

#BanAssaultClowns

This.

The remake of Stephen King's It is in post-production.

imdb.com/title/tt1396484/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Its ideocy like "slender man" or "flatwood monster." Exists to sell more kikish horror movies about ebil nazi clowns to liberals who love to get "scared" like little bitches, watch youtube playthroughs of five nights at freddies, and the likes.

*NEFARIOUS CLOWN NOISES*

Im a senior in High school and 2 cop cars parked outside all day due to a clown facebook group saying they were going to "clown around" outside the school.

Somebody yelled "Honk Honk" in the halls when class was going on.

There doesnt seem to be much coming about them other than them chasing drivers around though.

Lel.

FUCK OFF KIKEBOOK TIER MEME

The only people who give a fuck about this are the edgelords who happen to have a clown costume on hand and senile facebook users.

sage
SAGE

howdy

Most likely shitty promotion for some upcoming Pedowood production.

Thats fucking funny

The cutie from St. Vincent and Midnight Special stars in the reboot of It. It might be good.

Shut up, Val.

Good goy

Don't spend too much time on the Internet. Fuck some little bitches while you still can.

Why the fuck would you save that as a thumbnail user?

Please, I might watch them but I'm not that good of a goy.

Fuck off degenerate. He should find a virgin girl and settle down before he gets too old and has to settle for some used up whore who rode the cock carousel all her 20s.

Sauce?

Why do so many people have clown costumes on hand?

Because they start selling Christmas shit in August and Halloween Shit in April. Simple economics.

because they were provided them by the marketing studio

Maybe I should buy a frog mask

Woop woop fam.

top kek

snopes claims the Indiana one is fake
Indiania: snopes.com/man-dressed-as-clown-shot/

But here's a real one, now a New Jersey clown has been killed:

empireherald.com/newark-man-dressed-as-clown-shot-in-head-and-killed/

I have been wondering if this may be the Juggalo Uprising.

prediction: Clown issue comes to head on Halloween, somehow it is the defining issue which propels Trump to the white house. Clinton will be seen as soft on clowns

You better run.

GAS YOURSELF OP

take a sage

im beating the fuck out of any goof dressed as a clown if an opportunity arises that i believe i'll get away with it

Oh gee a bunch of clowns start hanging around after Halloween pop-ups shops start opening. It's like as if this took them no effort at all

Wasnt there a bigger thread on this? I tried looking but ctrl-f only found this thread.

My mother called me today and said the school she works at was shut down because of clown sightings and a Facebook threat. Sounds more like kids wanting to avoid an exam.

The media covering it non stop is making it a trend.

One person with a clown mask was already stabbed to death.

This, but there's also a sinister element to these clown sightings. There's a high probability that the Mason controlled police departments are using these clowns to further demonize traditional clowns while snatching children for their global pedo ring under the guise of shilling for "It".
A win-win for the Jews and the international pedos.

some were trying to lure kids with money and sweets. there is an evil bent to all this… it isnt random. they are talking online somewhere obviously and coordinating to some degree. i'm paranoid enough to think it's low level psy-ops. keeping people busy thinking about other things while bigger events are taking place. or maybe it's all about targeting children. who knows what these modern degenerates are up to?

bumping because i think something smells ((fishy)) with this whole clown thing

That's it, i'm officially checking out of reality and retreating into my own internal delusions where things at least sort of make sense.

Fucking current year man.

my moar 'noid side would suspect (((ritual))) child abuse

Pretty much this, it will spawn some people copying the first completely fabricated stories.

Fear psyops to fill the news

Spotted the clown.

This is most likely viral marketing for this year's Halloween. Some company or other is gonna market nothing but clown costumes and make a killing.

DUDE JUGGALOS LMAO

Good point there, although I'd say any advertising-as-news has to hit certain other points. This serves to terrorize gullible normies and that's needed in the news every single day.

Profit

We need to meme a war between jugallos and niggers.

Good luck their stronghold is Detroit.

So they've obviously learned decades before you that Niggers are scared of Clowns.

It could be very connected to Clinton.

I don't think they'd risk such bad publicity, considering clowns are getting shot and assaulted/assaulting and terrorizing other people.

Maybe they're just starting to take the concept of Panem et Circensus literally

Its probably just some punk kids playing around with babby's first meme magic and accidentally releasing some killer clowns into the world.

Pedophiles have clown costumes and ice cream trucks, user, didn't your mom warn you?

We need to meme the clowns into RWDS. Kike Killing Karnival when?

Is that what all this faggy shit (worse then normal) is I'm seeing on FB?

The eternal normalfag

All the fags scared of clowns on Holla Forums…

It's people playing silly little buggers, at least they've found a hobby to occupy themselves with.

abc15.com/news/local-news/clown-lives-matter-march-planned-for-oct-15

thanks for the disinfo attempt isaac, but the flatwoods monster was real

White Clowns > Coloured Clowns

Probably viral movie marketing. Sockpuppets run by marketing makes sense to me.

It's for The Purge film. They have a woman wearing all red and a man wearing a blue tie in a presidential debate, too.

Maybe we're in the midst of the Juggalo Uprising.

Purge is trying to get people to mindless riot. Works in advantage of those in power.

I can see it now

Can't wait till Halloween, anyone dressed up as a clown will have their shit beat in

Fuck off pedo faggot.

Calling a cute kid cute is hardly pedo.

I found that Twitter has a bunch of seemingly threatening "clown clan" accounts.

twitter.com/ clownclann?lang=en

Well, to be quite honest, he's not that cute anymore. He's losing it as he gets older. Same thing happened to Brighton Sharbino.

If he had kept that emo hairdo it would have helped, but his jew handlers probably made him get the goy cut. They tend not to like for boys to keep longer hairstyles which accentuate White beauty.

Anyway, all I was saying is he was cute and has been in good movies, so the It reboot seems promising. Didn't intend to trigger the tone police.

It does on internet sites used by autists, yes.

I'm betting that's what it is, a viral marketing campaign for the 'It' remake. Now that someone's died and the thing seems to be getting out of hand, they're probably backpedaling super hard and going to deny having anything to do with any of it.

that image is the most pathetic attempt ive ever seen from a redditor trying to blend in to Holla Forums

Too early for effective marketing. This will be old and stale long before the movie comes out. They needed to do it like a month before or less.

It's like someone else said. Just some faggot Youtube pranksters or people copying faggot Youtube pranksters. They do it because it always makes the news lately.

It's obviously a film marketing stunt for some shitty Halloween movie.

OP is a clown-shill shilling for clown-based products.

That bitch probably wants to import more of them.

Yeah this just came on my radar too. What in the everloving fuck are you Burgers even doing?!

Independent: Utah police warn against shooting 'random clowns’ as hysteria builds
archive.is/f4avw

Fox: Orem Police: No, you can’t just shoot someone because they are dressed as a clown
archive.is/OtZSp

The news is not some pranksters, it's that Ameristani are just about ready to start shooting clowns left and right.

We've been thinking about these clown sightings in the context of normalfags. Which means all of these perspectives ITT though probably true or close to the truth don't even matter. The normalfag believes blindly on faith and through reinforced external dialogue with their vapid peers. We can exploit this and really I'm surprised this wasn't hit on earlier.

We need to infuse the juggalo aspect like other anons have mentioned and mix in some sort of pedophile element and jump on this collective hallucination in memetic form before we miss the boat. We can have competing memes about these clown sightings which pushes it beyond a simple shill op for 'It' and instead morph it into a coverup by the police department, or perhaps a group of elite pedophiles operating through clown abductions, a group of juggalos testing police response times to cause anarchy, or even a completely outlandish conspiracy involving the clown college trying to reclaim comedy through ritual sacrifice. The potential memes are endless and normalfags are still directed to this story nationwide. Maybe we could even tie it into the election as I know anons had those puppet-Tim Kaine memes going, perhaps shift it a bit and say serial killer Tim Kaine clown look a likes are on the loose.
The more exaggerated the hallucination the more likely the normalfag will subconsciously believe it.

This post pretty much proves that these clown sightings are morphing into an urban legend in the minds of normalfags if they're honestly believing stories of cannibalistic clowns, pedophile clowns, etc. It would be wise to act soon but I can't make that great of OC, I'll try but it'll just be fake news stories to spread on twitter/plebbit/fb.
Pic related, going to try and push some stories about a massive pedo ring that's activating their clown sleeper cells on Halloween.

That clown trend will end up with some of them doing something grotesque to the people they terrorize. This trend should be nipped in the bud

Let the clowns get shotgunned to the chest, they shouldn't be fucking about in clown garb and trying to lure children into the woods, even if they're shilling for Stephen King.

Made another shitty newsedit.

It's viral marketing for IT most likely. Or a good distraction.

Wew, checked. Getting close to >>7777777 there with those trips user.

No it's an elite pedo ring snatching children for an upcoming Halloween ritual sacrifice, that's secondarily subverting the guerilla marketing of Stephen King's It revamp.
Pic related

Fucking paint niggers.

wew

Don't fall for it anons
It's just halloween bullshit or niggers make stuff up. Had two "sightings" near my town and both were lies

Niggers are so fucking superstitious, its insane.

My nig co-worker tries to nigpill me every single day with shit like "ayo man how you know that history shit be real nomsaying? Man if u aint been there how you know shit?"when he found out I like history. He told me about "them scary ass fuckin clowns" the other day.

Billy was right.

A fucking spic killed by a nigger. Maybe this is just them signalling to each other that they're going to riot when Trump wins.

(checked)
Forgot to check your dubs.

>live in Australia

now we're shitposting

yeah aren't they busy making a new it film?

Seconded

Fuck off, degenerate

Are you sure that this empire herald website is not some kind of satire ?

empireherald.com/atlanta-man-dressed-as-clown-doll-hides-in-bedroom-and-rapes-child/

Like WTF is happening these days.

Hadn't even heard of this until now. Apparently the only "sightings" near me have been dozens of miles away. There was one report with an actual video but it was just some guy standing on the curb outside a store in the middle of the night. I'm never outside at night anymore anyway.

an escalated form of the war on holloween, kids stay indoors and internalize their streets aren't safe
nanny_state_psyop.exe

western society is so feminized we now fear juggalos

clown meme magic theme

We like to shoot people.

Halloween isn't safe when there's non-Whites running rampant.

This.

being better than you by the looks of it

I reverse-searched the thumbnail. There's no larger size that wasn't up-scaled.

This one is high res analogue. Enjoy!

fukkin' sav'd!

and not terminated

What if this clown shit is a subversive edgy response to compete against Anglin's propaganda war on the younger generations?

Weird shit is going on constantly at the fringes of society, but in our culture especially there is a taboo against reporting such things and the (((media))) is only interested in advancing agendas. Millions of our countrymen are suffering in isolation under the tyranny of interdimensional specters and almost every government in the West is complicit in covering up that simple fact (no government has an actual solution to the question of what the supernatural is, to have such an answer would be to become godlike in a way which no human group on this planet has seemingly achieved).

The stuff on social media is just trolling, but some of the clown sightings are likely to be true superspectrum activity. In fact, if one looks at the sort of social, economic, and political factors surrounding the series of Fortean flaps starting in the late 60s and continuing into the 70s, they align quite closely with current conditions.

Remember, the ultimate source of supernatural phenomena is very likely to be tied to the collective psychic force of all consciousnesses with special considerations for leaking through space-time in a way which makes a mockery of our ability to perceive and comprehend them. Is it any wonder trickster archetypes are spawning out of the shadows when so many people are both embracing such themes as well as living in terror of such beings?

We like to shoot things. Clowns are fucking gay, anyway. What idiot came up with clowns anyway? It was probably the Jews.

>>>/fringe/

It would make my year to run into one of these cunts who think they can threaten people with knives and not get mag dumped.

that site and article are fake.

it's been copypasta'd everywhere:

google.com/search?q="When police arrived they found a man in a clown costume shot in his head in critical condition."&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=Qf33V4WlE4jtvAS_uJ6YBg

also the replies in this thread look very un-pol. shill central imo.

Both wasted trips-double-dubs on a breitbart faggot. Keep the snopes kikery to yourself. It's a thread about clown sightings you fucking mongrel, of course there's not standard Holla Forums replies. What would shills have to gain in contributing to a clown thread though rather than any of the Clinton leak threads?
Maybe you're that same clown faggot that wouldn't shut up about the traditional euro clown occupation being ruined by the kikes. Well, sorry lad but you're not going to cover up these clown pedos.

Slenderman is no joke.

No it's not.

Fear of clowns isn't a normal fear that people have. It's a memetic fear. They are reminding the general public to be fearful of clowns, so that when the clown movie hits in a year or two people will be ready to be scared by clowns.

There just testing something shitty to see if they can still signal boost as effectively.

It's like the blue/white dress thing or whatever it was.

They want to see how quickly and how widely they can control normie discussion.

there's no such thing as evil, just indifference in different gradations

I could believe this. My coworkers are already talking about it

MEME IT

If Hillary came out as pro-clown, it would cost her the election. Normalfags are basically out for blood at this point. It's a shame that normalfags aren't as bloodthirsty when it comes to actual threats, like mudslimes and kikes.

Fucking clown lobby has way too much clout in DC. Its fucking crazy.

Big Clown is no joke.

My little brother's best friend got fucking t-boned on the road by a drunk clown driver and he got let off with like 100 hours community service because the judge was also a clown. Its nuts, dude.

Chen will reclaim the honk from these monsters.

I need to see who got

must be funny season

Perhaps it started out as a guerrilla marketing, but a lot of dumbasses decided to copycat it and it got out of control?

WOW just WOW.

yall White ppl can do black face but as soon as blacks to white face we sudden KILLER CLOWNS and it ok to shhot us. Dis is all jus Raciss.

Tend to agree. Basically "Don't pay attention to the man behind the curtain, instead be spooked by creepypasta come to life." The only other thing I can imagine is that eventually they will pull some screenshots of /x/ and claim that it is another reason to regulate the Internet.

Here's an idea lets turn clown into code for nigger

Jesus Christ stop bumping this Stephen Cuck IT viral bullshit.

ANYONE who gets around looking like a faggot out of ICP should rightly be lynched.

As I've stated time and time again, the (((clowns))) are a literal sector of the kikes. Why does nobody pay any fucking attention?