White Genocide

The definition of genocide is the deliberate and systematic extermination of a national, racial, political, or cultural group. When people think of genocide, they usually think of the holocaust or the Armenian genocide and the killing of a group of people to exterminate them, but that isn't the only way to genocide a group. Another way would be demographics and using immigration and high birth rates of another race or group. If you flood all white countries and communities with another race with high birth rates, while whites have a low birth rate, it will eventually lead to the white race being bred out of existence. It is going on before our eyes, just look at America or Europe and the migrant crisis. Importing tons of 3rd world immigrants that will eventually breed whites out of existence. If Israel has a right to establish a Jewish state, I think Europeans also have a right to establish an European ethno-state to successfully secure a future for the white race. If you do not support the right for an European ethno-state, you are simply denying a group of people the right to exist and you are enablers of genocide.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BugsAreScum
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Mantra

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

What the point of this thread if we all know that? Are we being raided by newfags and in need of basic redpill? Both of your formattings are shit anyway, unreadable garbage without sources and scientific claims. Even fucking jpg picture "maxresdefault" is a thumbnail of youtube video.

What are you sliding?

That's great. Now make a real difference by posting this as a contributor to BuzzFeed and the like.

Oy vey!

What are you sliding shlomo?

You tell me, Skype.

Okay, i wanted to type something smart on the subject, but this thread is too much of newfaggotry. Go home kike.

You must be new here.

Tim Kaine says White Genocide is ok!

He is the defense lawyer for White Genocide.

His only argument: "White People have an implicit bias"

Fucking newfags.

Fuck off back to cuckchan.

Fucking shillfags.

There you go, something that isn't all "pls don't genocide us."

We already have one, its called North America, Europe, Australia, New Zealand.

It seems to have been compromised.

whoa, "white genocide" …?

what is this new and strange meme ?

hi Horus

blathering buffoon

Info for newfags, but I think we all get your point.

When did Horus start posting on pol?

It would be quite the undertaking, both in time and patience, but I think that making a collage of all these headlines and news stories — (essentially) White's becoming minorities in their own countries would be helpful for educating the Still-Asleep Whites.

Many simply don't know what's going on.

Nor do they know how to fight it.
This whole thing is a setup.
"implicit bias" my ass.

wut bout black genocide fam?
we wuz racially cleansed too tho tbh ijs smdh

www.blackgenocide.org

blacks can't be genocided. i don't recognize their existence. they look like homo erectus to me!

There are 5 parts to the definition of genocide. Four are fulfilled completely and the fifth is in part.

Also;
There was neither an Armenian genocide nor a holocaust.

PPS;
This is the cuckchan exodus.

fucking turkroaches

even though it is as old as time

Why are russians non-white in the 2nd pic?
???

If you want to know what lefties think, look at what Holla Forums is discussing right now:
>>>Holla Forums963870

They also believe in genetics, but only when they want to claim that whites are "inherently evil"
>>>Holla Forums963907

And that the white man's sense of empathy and shame is weakness:
>>>Holla Forums964159

North America was never meant to be a white country racist.

twitter.com/BugsAreScum

The 1804 White Genocide of Haiti

That is the future and everywhere will be Haiti if something isn't done.

East of the Urals is basically just hapa mongrels.

Which is why the "white genocide" meme isn't effective, as by the time you're explaining "genocide" doesn't have to include mass killings you've already lost your audience. Most people will outright dismiss or mock claims of "white genocide", or virtue signal as a reaction, for example: mixed race couples posting pictures of themselves with a caption like "lol this is genocide?" with leftists applauding them while laughing at the silly "white supremacists"

It's funny that they're practically begging for us to unleash ourselves, to stop being nice, empathetic and caring.

The entire universe can only hope to contain us when we finally let go.