Where do I belong to?

I'm sure everyone has existencial problems, so I'll just go ahead with it.
I don't know if I'm better or worse. I'm feeling as lonely ad I've ever been. I don't know what to do anymore, I don't want to go back to a shitty country only because I feel lonely, but I sure as hell won't change any time soon. It's not the only thing, of course, it's actually quite complicated too.
I'm not asking Holla Forums to help me, I figured I'd feel better by just posting. You can feel better since, somewhere, there's a guy with a knack to fuck shit up unwillingly, without a PC, and listening to Ella Fitzgerald.

I forgot to mention, I used to blame most of my problems to my old shitty country. I still kinda do, and even though a lot of those problems are no more, there are plenty others.

Do men ever got a rest in life? Is life all about suffering even when you have everything you would ever need? I just want to live calmly doing what I like, and that isn't much, or it is too much to ask?

I feel you, OP. It'll get better, man.

I've never doubted it, but what I'm confused with is if is I truly want things to go back as they were seeing how I miss one Ex, I contacted another one, and I still miss my family.
I don't want to be a conformist, but man, new things sucks for a while.

Character through hardship in one life is rewarded in the next. Pull through without being an asshole to everyone around you and you'll be fine.
Also quit learning Japanese. Learning two things at once only slows down your learning of each. Besides Japanese is useless outside of Japan and you won't learn it anyway.

you belong
IN HELL

I read Japanese games, and work with japanese people, so it's not useless.

Probably.

Which country are you originally from?

I have the same problem. The truth is we have no identities and therefore we can never belong anywhere. Anons are faceless amalgamations of nothingness. The best thing we could do is create a society of shadows and become big guys for you

You don't belong here, you should go back to one of the other failchans or normie sites.

Hail Lord Hotwheels, our Master and Inspiration - moreso than Helga Hufflepuff!

Remedial English classes.

Venezuela.

Well, as humans we do need to feel we belong somewhere. I do feel I belong in anonymity, ironically enough, but IRL things start to get shitty. Luckily, I got myself a PC, so the feeling is starting to fade away slowly.

I'm not the one who should get out, normalfag.

Not my first language, fag.

mk jo puta nawebonaa

I hate you with all my might.

sieeee webon, tu tas alsao es?

i also love Alita

Bump. Fuck third worlders.