Fuck Off Mods

STOP DELETING PEDO CONTENT SJWS STOP TURNING Holla Forums INTO 4chan REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BRING HEX BACK AS A MOD.

HAHA PEDOS BTFO ONCE AGAIN. BASED MODS

Only newfags hate pedos.

Tbh this site in particular is often worse than 4chan for me. No content.

It's supposed to be.

Yea but usually in regards to what the content is, not the lack thereof. This site has WAY more boards than halfchan yet half has more stuff in it.

Makes sense

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hello Hex.

hi OP

You were the best mod we ever had.

thx. I just wanted to do the best I could tbh.

Come back.

They don't want me anymore. The newfag mods that ban whatever they feel like is what they want

Sad that Dysnigger wants SJWs and normalfags to kill Holla Forums completely.

I got mod by accident, and Holla Forums got a guy that was just a regular user that happened into a mod account. I gave up my power willingly when the mod tools got restricted. After me we got these guys that want power over other anons. Guys that interviewed to be vols. It's sad tbh.

I don't blame you tbh.

What's really sad is that these guys want to be vols even after the owner of the site threw me under the bus for my work in helping this site. These guys are the lowest of the low. They want power even knowing the site admin will sacrifice them if need be.

What a bunch of newfags.

Give me your address so I can come there and bash your head in!

Hex is and always will be an attention whore.

You first nigger tits.

Just like your mom.

Shut up. You're not even a Mormon. I am and I was also a mod here so I know what I'm talking about

this tbh

This

based hex (Me)(You)

give me your address there, pedonigger

Mods just can't handle the truth
PEDOS ACTUALLY DID NOTHING WRONG

This

Give me your address there, pedoniggers

true tbh

Pedos are scourge whenever they are. No one wants their website to be called home by child fuckers. They made 4chan into censored, anonymity destroyed, sjw paradise as it is right now.
And they will do the same with this place.

(checked)
pedo confirmed. Give me your address, fake hex (pedo)

It's like his only interest is talking about himself and things that happened to him. As shit as this board is the threads that hex posts in somehow get worse. Every time.

hi Jim

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NO THEY DIDNT DUMBASS.

hi hex

Don't forget to preach it at church

I'm real hex tbh

HEX DID NOTHING WRONG

(checked)
true tbh

Can all you pedos just kill yourself already? Nobody wants you to exist, not even yourselves.

hex appreciation thread when?

Right now tbh

Pedophilia will never go away its been around forever

alright then

then we are in agreement

alright. so how's work and marriage going?

Well I have a job. I start the 20th. Marriage isn't going as well. I'm still working on it. I get endowed in the temple on March 3rd which means I get my magic Mormon underwear. After I'm endowed it's possible for me to be marred in the temple, so it's a good step forward. Bad news is the girl I liked isn't so interested in me, which means I gotta try with these other girls I know.

programming or janitor job?

lol

what a shame. plenty of fish in the pond as they say

Warehouse job, so not a programming job but better than a janitor job.
Yeah. Her loss. Everyone I've told says they can't believe she turned me down. She's a year older than me, so it wasn't ideal in the first place. I'd like a younger girl.

like fork-lifting or just moving stuff?

of course. grannies out tbh

Shit thread.

>t. closeted pedo hebephile

Agreed.

To start I'd just be moving boxes, they say you can get into forklift stuff if you want to so if they offer me that I'll probably do it because why not? To start I'll be loading packages onto trucks, putting packages into bins, and moving packages onto different conveyor belts.
The missionary that came to my door and found me finishes her mission next month. She seems interested, but I don't really know. Missionaries are all really nice, but she goes above and beyond for me. I'm gonna stay in contact after she finishes her mission and we will see what happens. She's nice and young

give your address so I can bash your head in, pedo sympathizer

right. more money I assume

closer to 16, the better it will be tbh

She's beautiful i wanna hug and kiss her.

Most likely. That and I doubt any niggers want to operate forklifts. There were niggers that showed up to the meeting, and they left when they heard the only shifts available started at 4:30 AM. Fucking niggers.
She will be like 21 or 22.

lol. we wuz forklifts an sheeeit

better than 30 tbh

hey oks

wut

Exactly. And now that you have reminded me of this, I'm gonna tell the sister missionaries I know to give her my # so she can get in contact with me after her mission is over. The other missionary that found me married a guy she met here. Luckiest guy ever, that girl was amazing. This other girl is cute too.

I wanna snuggle with all of them.

good luck

I'm a virped i don't believe in sex with kids just gentele cuddles.

What did you mean by 'oks?'

Thanks. I was hoping she would be able to come to my endowment, but it wasn't possible to make it happen sadly. She's been there with me through everything, so I'm definitely gonna make an effort to stay in contact and let her know how it went. Once she is done with her mission I can really talk to her.

sound it out tbh

the one who should not be named!

ty. that's what I meant

Hopefully you update us once you get married and have baby hex's tbh

Will do. I won't just disappear on you, I promise. I'm in the right place. It's just a matter of time. It's going to happen.

JUST DUMP LINKS AND GET THEM OFF THE BOARD TROUBLE SOLVED!

?

?

stop requesting, niglet

ocks pls go

i was told by another user that i'm a pedo magnet. is that true?

your threads seem to incite them, yes

Once you start browsing Holla Forums you run the risk of becoming a pedo tbh i didn't realize i was a pedo until i started posting here.

t. pedo

Well, I did delete every little girl on Holla Forums once tbh

Considering I was the one who said that then yeah you kinda are.

y tho

yet they we still like you

You know it.

Idk maybe destiny or something. That's for you to answer tbh.

All I'm saying is give them a place to go, so they can fuck off.

Well I'm glad.

maybe it's because i r8ed cp that 1 time

funny tbh

it's true though tbh. SM>hc cp

FUCKING DIE

Realistically it's because lh is gay for you tbh.

MODS MODS MODS

hex pls stop this madness

hey o x

Only newfags hate pedos if you have been on image boards for years you would know that pedos are apart of image board culture and were on here from the very beginning even oldfags who hate pedos still tolerate them to an extent because they understand they are apart of the culture only newfags autistically screech and tell people who are pedo shitposters to die so lurk moar newfag SJWs.

nice screencap
am i wrong tho?

Newfags like you ruined Cuckchan dont bring that MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDss bullshit over here underage faggot.

yes but am i wrong

How? How is it wrong that professionally taken pictures are better than hardcore amateur cp?

She has a nice body but her face is ugly.

not an argument

Through

'Lol butthurt'

I wouldn't really classify nude pictures as CP. Harcore is CP, nude pics while is bad is not as bad as hardcore. Not saying to post pics, just saying.

Hey wait, I saw those two images just now before they got deleted. Is THAT what all the CP fuss is about?

Newsflash: professional child models in clothing is not CP.

it's objectively true that a cute girl having pictures taken of her professional as she models for them is better than some kid being molested and having pictures taken of her in the process. i don't see how you can refute this.

Thank you.

Listen Hex we're not going through the same conversation again. Just say I'm butthurt and move on. People really like using objectively in the place of subjectively tbh.

not an argument

'lol butthurt' is an argument or a valid rebuttal from you so idm.

based cp rater hex

Disgusting

It's a valid rebuttal when some retard has no argument

this

You used 'lol butthurt' 8 times and ignored my points for 30 minutes straight. Good one Hex.

you obviously had no point

Of course you wont because I won

with 'lol butthurt.' Good one Hex.

let's ask the rest of the thread: am i wrong that th SM set which is a girl with pubes and titties is better than a 5 year old girl with dick in her mouth?

Anything is better than a 5 year old with a dick in her mouth. It's like asking "is it better if I give you a cheeseburger or punch your teeth out?"

Exactly, but this guy claims I'm wrong somehow

'lol butthurt' inc
I thought it was an objective truth? Why do you need the rest of the thread's 'personal opinion?

t. lost the argument again

Damn right he's wrong. Maybe a little fucked up to r8 cp, but I agree with you.

Good one Hex.
Refute my point.
inb4 lol butthurt

lol butthurt

this

Get fucked pedo scum.

Heh
Thanks for proving my initial point:

you had no point as always

:^)

Time to get some sleep. Good night, Holla Forums

night based hex

Keep telling yourself that.

Based Hex using ad hominems as an argument. You really are gay for Hex.

what did you mean by 'ghost' btw?

permanently? But I always kinda liked you, despite your 'flaw'

Samefag

he will be missed

Its a weird thought to think someone who reshaped Holla Forums is just leaving

we will never forget him

I sense some sarcasm

no. he was quite based actually

He was fun to have around and talk with
will miss/10

he surely will be missed …

lol gaybois

hey, pal ;)

shut it down

feets tbh

nice of your to care. I appreciate that tbh

yu ar nigr

girl nipples = worse than terrorism?

no. but mods only want to see boy nipples ;)

goodnight, ghost friend

rude tbh

nothing new

The only time pedo shit is really bad is when it looks like the kid isn't enjoying themselves. Otherwise who cares?

i'll miss you too

It's like I'm fucking dying
I'll still lurk dw

:)

good. and I'm glad you seem to know me well enough to be able to find me among the other "anons"

fun talking with you, but I really do need to leave ;)
>inb4 famous last words

lol niggers

OP is hetero