It's so disappointing when I hear someone give excuses not to do a woman like this. "She is fat, look at these thighs...

It's so disappointing when I hear someone give excuses not to do a woman like this. "She is fat, look at these thighs, it's disgusting" "She's a whore, I wouldn't do it"

Gosh, I had friends refuse to do a smoking hot women because she was a whore-y reputation but who really cares about that? A fit hot woman want to jump her ass on your lap, how can you refuse that? You're not going to marry her, it's just sex and fun. I wish I had more opportunities with these women.

the reason i wouldn't do a woman like that is because she would demand more money from me than i have and use state violence to get it out of me.

the only reason i wouldn't go for that girl, are the tattoos.

heres a good reason: shes a spic

These fucking sluts drive me nuts, esp. in the days of the internetz, there is so much meat to fap to. And when i look up the instagram whores it is like getting a view into their pretty heads.

Even if this is bait all this mgtow crap and hypersensivity towards women is bullshit.
Most internetz warriors lack common sense and a bullshit detector. Take in the bodylanguage of the boobanimal, how she talks and what she does and listen to your intuition.

1. She's wayyyy too fucking old.
2. I don't want to fuck anyone other than the little girl that's going to become my wife.

But they are like boobanimals, they do all that nasty shit to gain control over you.

disgusting instantly kills any boner I might have had

No one want's old women not even old men. They should just be offed once they start costing in medical.

Some guys have standards. Funnily enough, many women like men with standards.

wtf, no they don't. Have you even been watching what the common women dates?

we all know ud fuck an 89yo fat cow, if it offered

why you motherfuckers still waste money, time, effort with women?

work for you and your shit
do what and when you want to do
love is shit
all we will die alone anyway, enjoy

This guy is 100% correct.
Many normie men are pushing for single rich guys to support their leftover women, don't fall for this trick. Let the single womens children support her decaying ass. We have better things to do then watch some old cunt rot and bitch about her past loves.

why do you even care? it just means a better chance for you, and a 3DPD being a whore is a real reason to not fuck her. Stds, and the more cock a 3DPD has, the more PD they are. note: they are still 3DPD even if they are a virgin, but promiscuity will exacerbate some attributes of what a 3DPD PD
just because you don't value your genetic material, doesn't mean every other guy should.

I've never used a condom and the thought of using one weirds me out for autistic reasons. Slutty chicks have dirty baginas. But tbh I would probably do it anyway.

Bullshit lying OP detected.

People with self-respect.

I feel like there is a deeper layer to that video that I just can't quite grasp.