This is my favourite kind of body, I'm glad here in Brazil there's plenty of that...

This is my favourite kind of body, I'm glad here in Brazil there's plenty of that. Can I see some brazilian women user lovers here? I have some nice pics to post.

Brazilian women are the best women.
Best regards from a colonizer brother.

I love some morenas/pardas, they usually have nice bodies, a bit fatty sometimes but cavala oriented with thick thighs, big ass and narrow waist. How are women there in Portugal?

Very thin, almost like skeletons. No meat at all. They are also very conservative, only going wild i the Carnaval season. Portuguese women are cute,t ho. But they don't compare to the Amazon godesses f Brazil.

Very sad my dear colonizer. I personally find thin beautiful women cute but kind disgusting, feels like children because they have no curves and meat. Brazilian women are naturally "big" and still get pressured to become cavalas, that is fucking hot man, gives me the boner in a heartbeat.

Pic related

Vamos chatear os gringos e falar português ahahahahah
Eu só não pegava essa mina por causa das tatuagens. Detesto garotas com tatuagens.

Yeah, nah, fat chicks are for niggers and cucks. Both of wich can hang.

Vamos! Cara, eu acho irrelevante as tatuagens frente ao corpo dessa mulher. Puta que pariu cara, como eu amo cavalas.

She's not even fat bro.

Right, big boned, sorry m8.

I think I see the appeal

The Bruhzilian meme is dead. They all look like reverse centaurs.
You probably think Gal Gadot is hot too.
AbsoluteKek

Where are you from? It's not uncommon to see women with this body shape naturally here. Also, gal gadot is fucking flat,

bump

Look at these hags. Way too fucking old. WAY

Tiny tits, weird bloated thighs.
I've always heard that Brazilian women were attractive, thanks for clearing up that misconception.

What is attractive to you?

The opposite of that.

Op, também sou brasileiro e sinto atração por cavalas, mas nunca casaria com uma parda favelada.
As melhores companhias femininas estão no Sul.
E mais uma coisas, não confunda músculos com gorduras, a maioria dessas faveladas escondem a banha puxando o short até a cabeça. Mascarando suas imperfeiçoes e exibindo uma fantasia. Quando o tesão acaba, você vai entender. Gente gorda não tem respeito por si próprios, não tem senso de responsabilidade, são uma gente bem merda para ser honesto.

Sorry i dont speak caipirinhas

Those are fucking delicious.

ano, se eu quisesse pegar esqueleto, eu ia para um cemitério. Mulher se quer com carne.

hottest fucking women on the planet. Period. If this is not attractive to you then you are so low T you might as well be a little girl

Brazil gets all the love for bundas, but I prefer Colombians or Argentinians.

Latinas in general, are fucking hot

would go for it tbh

holly macarrone

Yeah. I like skinny to date, although I'd love to shank a brazilian cavala whore.

I'd marry that. But would most likely have a cavala mistress.

I had my share of Brazilians. Fucked most of em in the bum

So cavala means female horse so like a girl with a fat donkey ass? That's my jam, completely disproportionate huge asses.

Niceeeeee. I heard in Columbia, Brazil and a few other parts of south america that anal is not taboo and most women consider it part of regular sex (deeply catholic parts excluded). Any truth to that?

Cavala usually means those big thick and often muscular girls. With huge asses… It comes from mere. Its a size comparative thing… If you get me…

Not really regular but way more often than in eu. Is almost guaranteed that 8 outta 10 ought to try it… In UK is fairly complicated to hump the bump. I'd say it is not a taboo at least in Brazil.

So just thick women but more sculpted? Gotcha. And I hear you brother, hard as fuck to enter through the backdoor. I've found women who self identify as feminists are more likely to allow rear entry funnily enough

Really? I' am interested. Currently dating a feminist. Care to tip me on that?

Purely my experience so take with a grain of salt. I've found the more outwardly militant and 'girl power' they are, the more submissive they are in the bedroom. It's all about control. The first and best time I did this I told her she wasn't allowed to touch herself without my permission not out of the blue we previously established she liked chastity and stuff and then I told her she was allowed to again but only with my cock in her bum. Not two weeks later, we tried it, she loved it. For the couple months I was with her after that, we were anal only and she got off on the fact she could only have 'degrading' sex with me if she wanted to get off. You really do just have to find the kinky ones and get lucky.

the body don't mean shit if the face is busted

so lithe bodied boys