Is the next debate rigged to stump Trump? (It is)

Take a look at these questions. The top 30 will be used.

Could you answer most of these? A lot of them seem designed like both candidates will just have to stumble and lie through them, because most of the questions are blatant b8 m8. The highest rated question is waste since you have to pass an FBI Background check to buy a gun already.

presidentialopenquestions.com/?sort=-votes

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Y7EiT

presidential
user.to/JLUuRd
earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-66.08,32.75,410
whatismyreferer.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_IV_reactor
presidenti
presidentialopenquestions
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/14230/vote/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Should have broken the link if you are going to direct-link.

el bumpo

Whys that? I'm a newfag 4chan migrant

The website in question can tell from where people are coming in from. In the past, this has caused shills to come back from those sites and cause all kinds of problems.

archive.is/Y7EiT

These are some pretty awful questions, even the ones biased towards trump. Loaded questions, questions with the answer already in mind, it's kind of shit.

Thanks for the tip

Exactly

Also, fuck all those people talking about climate change, as if this is the biggest issue facing people. I wish I could drop those people in some poor area and see if they care about climate change then. Fucking unbelievable.

This. Even the term limits one, which is good, was asked with an answer in mind.

If this next debate is a wash like the last was I think its gonna affect the normie vote.

Unless you ask if people caught lying to the FBI should be sent to jail, because then your question gets deleted.

There's no way in hell this wasn't brigaded.

Questions with answers already in mind aren't always automatically bad, it's good to understand someones thought process, but most of these questions are the sort where if they don't get the answer they want then they'll get bad, the "LGBT+" and all the fucking climate change ones.

DO YOU DARE ME TO SUBMIT IT LADS?

I tried to warn you.

Submitting questions at thismpoint is fucking useless.

We need to spam the votes on decent questions.

you have to go back

Oy vey, does the left want to restrict illegal aliens from getting guns? Because illegal immigration is a crime.

Damn it, we were going to town on these questions a week ago, voting up the decent ones and trying to stop this sort of faggotry. We failed to mount a sustained effort, didn't keep a watch on the site, and now *this* has happened. Low energy, tbqhwy fam.

That's the current top 30.

By fucking off frank that's a retarded idea, they're nothing alike.

So many of the questions are pure undiluted fucking cancer.

These are the ones on deck.

Still time.

We must act.

Twitterfags get in here.

Looks like they've been shilling this hard. We were destroying them earlier. We need to double down.

Then how about not saging, eh?

stupid fucking faggot. who am i kidding it probably didn't happen and just got shilled to the top. if they're going to ask that question they better fucking ask the 2A one to balance it out.

Enough complaining.

How do we tackle it?

We need to get fucking everyone in our political sphere on this. Plebbit, cuckchan, TRS, etc. I don't give a fuck how faggy they are, they could not possibly let any worse questions get through than are already shitting up the top 30.

Dubs checks dubs.

Activate it.

So many pozzed questions.

Clearly rigged.

are these question polls limited to americans only?

Right, here is a zip code database that is freely downloadable. You need to enter valid zip codes to vote. Pick ones at random. (Useful for non-burgers.)

unitedstateszipcodes.org/zip-code-database/

Email addresses just have to look plausible, they don't appear to check that they connect, though someone should check that they don't get a "validate your vote" email.

Someone else make an easy list of the questions to upvote.

so then its official, this shit was rigged from the start

theres no way that with the combined powers of Holla Forums and half/pol/ we were outdone by leftists, our questions are now out of the top ranking and replaced with bullshit.

MODEST
that is implying its not enough

classic example of a loaded quesiton if I have ever seen one

…fuck it

These questions are shit tier, yahoo questions tier.

try voting

if not they better prepare for an onslaught of proxy votes

What the fuck happened to us getting our questions into the top 30, the first few days (you know, when the (((mods))) had it stickied) our questions were dominating, then for whatever reason, it was unstickied and now it's pozzed beyond repair.

Anybody watching the Trump rally? It just stared (youtube.cuminmyass) - /watch?v=qc7oMALZV7c

We're only out by about 10,000 votes on most of them. A thousand anons doing ten votes each per question would achieve parity. We need outreach. Twitter, halfchan, reddit? Come on, where's that Trumpian high energy?

its back on 4chin Holla Forums

This is going to be an ugly debate. What useless shit.

We're also going to see a lot more "Trump looked bad tonight guys" tier posts purely because these questions require Trump to cuck out.

They literally deleted our questions.

for the first three days the entire front page was gotcha questions on hillary/opportunities for trump to flex his policy muscles.

None of those questions, aside from 2nd amendment, were on the front page before the third day.

Pretty much this. They are rigging it to make it look like the people are out to get Trump. All we can do is spam vote the good ones and report the shit ones.

Breaking the link is the most annoying shit ever, prevents a simple click and drag to new tab.

So do it, and get others to do it as well.

An unfair battle just means more challenge, greater glory.

TAKE IT.

No fucking shit, that's the entire point.

it let me vote, whether or not it will actually save them is another question.

The devil says you're good to go.

Snag a proxy if need be.

Bumping

No wonder this shit is being rigged.

Yes but if you post a normal link I can just drag the text into a new tab. If you post a broken link I'll generally post the full one and click it from the thread to spite you for being a twat.

The only vaguely not liberal person in that list is the creator of Reddit, oddly enough.

There's TWO global warming questions in the top 30, ridiculous.
That globalism question needs to get up there.
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/371/vote/

So how many of the ones we tried putting in made it? I know a bunch outright broke the rules being clear one party questions.

They deleted any questions that Hillary may not have liked.

Why aren't you voting for questions that support our shit?

I'd be surprised if more than 3 members of this list are not openly hostile to Trump.

presidential openquestions.com/partners/

Every debate is rigged, don't expect otherwise. The media is a controlled entity, and everything that originates from this source is hostile.

File name related.

These people are going back to Africa when Trump gets in.

Rerolling for nice digits.

I have all day, Kek. Get these niggers out of here.

Oh well.

The reason you're off by one all the time is because kek chooses the digits, not you, faggot.

was anyone expecting anything different?

You don't get digits. You earn them. With confidence and devotion to Kek.

Polite sage for off-topic

So your only complaint is your laziness. You should seriously kill yourself.

Checked.

bumping. I voted through the first 10 pages

checked

PRAISE KEK

nice

Some of the top questions aren't too bad. 2nd amendment, taxing the ultra-rich (trumps tax plan is superior in this regard), citizens united (trump is free to actually take a strong stance on this since he's not bought, Clinton can lie, but she can't honestly say she'll do anything about this, this is also a major wedge issue Trump can use to shave off soft Clinton supporters), support free and open internet (clinton has made an enemy of the internet, and has openly stated she wants to shut down breitbart among other things, also is completely out of touch with the internet obviously. Trump's campaign is driven by the internet and he's free to take any position he wants, hopefully he won't fuck up like in the last debate and will actually take the opportunities presented to him this time), greater accountability in government (could easily work in Trump's favor, Trump is an anti-system candidate, Cliton is the system, even Clinton supporters know this), and others. Keep these one's up, but overall I don't see huge problems.

I'm sure it will work just as well as all their previous rigged measures did.

Not in the eyes of libshits. Businesses = corrupt establishment to these people

libshits aren't going to vote for trump anyway, so who cares what they think?

also
MODS STICKY THIS SHIT

Seeing as how they're emotionally driven, stories from Trump's past showing him as a good guy robin hood type might sway some of the less fanatical libruls.

That doesn't say much given that some of them were made to be antitrump to get by the reporters.

Either people are retarded or the site is shilling for Hillary.

Due to the captcha requirement, it would be difficult for us to place 40,000 votes.

We submitted questions a week ago… lots of them were deleted.

kek check this shit out
"If you deport my parents, what happens to me?"
wtf I hate trump now
Thank you Sophie Cohen, for correcting my record.

Trump isn't going to win by changing the minds of the kind of low IQ people who can still make themselves believe in a status-quo candidate from the party that gave us Obama (who pissed off an entire generation of liberals by lying to and betraying them, one of, if the the primary factor in the death of the democratic party we are now enjoying), a candidate who the entire base of young, energized liberals and Democrats know cheated their actual preferred candidate (Sanders) out of his fair shot. He's going to win with the votes and non-votes of all of these angry, disenfranchised former liberals, the mass of working Americans, the masses of people who are actually libertarians but can't into politics/big-words, and everyone who is pissed off at the status quo, i.e. the vast majority of Americans. It doesn't matter what the doe-eyed, retarded, overweight, middle aged women who now for the base of the Democratic party think. In this election rage destroys all.

(Checked)
it must work. your luciferian trips confirm.

*form

This

Trump says he won't split up families. That means that "Sophie" gets to go Mexico too!

At which point they get to come right back as Sophie is an American citizen and her parents still come in under the caretaker provisions.
So you know, nothing changes…

Who actually has the authority to alter that?
SCOTUS alone?

Then we give Sophie's parents the choice whether they take their kid to Mexico with them, or if their kid gets sent to an orphanage. No one's forcing the family to split up here.

None of this matters if Sophie dies in a mysterious fire that tragically burns down her entire neighborhood.

All it would take is a majority vote in Congress to fix the (incorrect) reading of the 14th Amendment. And since it wouldn't be an ex post facto law, I think it would be retroactive.

Not only that, but they'll build a list of all the ip addresses that were referred to the website from sites like Holla Forums, and just silently nullify their votes

You say that like Sophie won't fall off the helicopter ride home

I seriously have to wonder how retarded the average Holla Forums user is to not be opening links in new tabs. there is always some fucking faggot whining about links that seems to imply a lot of you fucktards don't use a modern browser with tab views.

they say as they buy their upteenth Apple device.

Use a gun, much cleaner, you lose money rebuilding the neighborhood.

It would effect everyone forward, so Isabelle being shat out afterwards is a Mexican alone.
Sophie would still be a citizen.

Would be the next closest part, unless there still exists visas or other long term options to stay in the US.

Are there? Whenever I travel abroad I just present a passport and get a stamp, how long is that good for?

Murder is a nigger answer, please demonstrate your whiteness here hispanic.

Ok, I put in my vote and got all my Trump bros to also do it.
Send this to /r/ donald and halfchan for some added numerals.

I hate these moving-the-goalpost, brainwashed pricks. Earth naturally goes through climate change and hits highs and lows, whether humans can actually affect the climate in any meaningful way is the only question and it's still up for debate. With the climate change hoaxers pushing for carbon credits and global economic manufacturing control on the intellectually dishonest end.

Gigatons of carbon and the associated water vapor from combustion don't just vanish user.

pretty funny when they call it climate change and then claim it will cause baseball sized hail with 10 mile high tsunamis.

what climate has these things again?

Do they have any noticeable effects that can't be contributed to what is simply the cyclical changed of the Earth's climate?

Jew answer. Building clean beautiful homes from the ground up builds character, faggot.

It could be be made retroactive explicitly by Congress (that wouldn't happen) or directed by the Executive to be enforced retroactively, an action which would require a stacked Supreme Court and would still cause a massive shitstorm and probably impeachment proceedings. It's technically possible, is what I'm getting at.

Libshits think the media is trying to help Trump by all the coverage they give him, ignoring the fact that all that coverage is to insult and smear him in every way and angle imaginable. The degree in which they are disconnected from reality is something that will never cease to amaze me.

kill them with fire

If ZOG were actually concerned about muh climate change, they would appropriate land to grow soybeans or whatever, make a shitload of oil, and put it underground. That's how you get rid of carbon dioxide and water.

they also wouldn't keep buying houses in areas they told us were going to be underwater in a decade back in the 90s.

OP deny them referrers

user.to/JLUuRd

Someone should post all the "good" questions we should vote on instead of having everyone sift through literal shit to find them
Specificity is key

Gates wants highschool students to learn to code so he can turn it into an even lower wage, entry level job across the US.
That kind of shit is his kind of way of common coring it into standard practice.

This is the problem with interpreting the 14th amendment to apply to children of illegal aliens. It was written to make sure that children of slaves became citizens.

Other nations don't do this. You can't have a swiss baby by giving birth while on vacation there. The mother has to be Swiss or married to a Swiss husband.

Of course, this is an anti-mexcican racist hate fact…

It doesn't matter the commission in its (((discretion))) merged a lot of questions together to get these top 30 results. I can only imagine how many pro-2A questions were (((merged))) into that number 1 question.

BUMP

This needs to be stickied, it's too important to be ignored. If this gets through, the Kikes will really drive it into Trump.

Wrong, assuming the Supreme Court would affirm the dicta that the children of people that illegally enter the USA and/or overstay their non-immigrant visas become US citizens, the only solution would be a constitutional amendment, which would require 2/3 of both houses of congress to vote for it and then 3/4 of the states would have to approve it.

probably so Killary doesn't have an aneurysm

Un-fucking-believable
I have no image to convey my disgust, partially because I'm at work.
There's gotta be some questions that haven't been merge-cucked yet though

that is fucking stupid

I'm guessing the votes weren't merged as well.

it will never happen. But term limits for congress would be absolutely amazing

I prefer buildings made to code.

Let's go for things that can actually happen and avoid a repeat of the sue Saudi bill please.

Oil is ZOG controlled, otherwise we would be using Fischer Topps and doing well.
Remeber, its about money ala

Climate change is long term, mathable sort of thing for steady holding of components based on their decay rates.
THat is, as doable as your window as the rest given that
earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-66.08,32.75,410
Shows well mixed the atmosphere is.

So for functional answer, its an increase of 1 ish gigatons a year (current), with the threat at around 40 from point.
THe issue with the nay sayers is they keep ignoring its not a steady rate, people do react.
Such as the US fulfilling its Kyoto requirements and more.

Fuck off back to cuckchan and fucking stay there.

If we want to make this an actual policy, 8ch shouldn't make links for this board, just like 4chan. It's annoying.

testing this for click-drag
whatismyreferer.com/

Actually 30 countries do no bars ju solei.
Ju sanguis is everywhere, true, but 1/6th are no bars.

So you know, maybe do some research on the actual laws there, this is full antiretard hating here.

not through private sales. they may be attempting to ban private sales of firearms.

they do whatever they can to stump him, but it won't work.

The real environmental issues go essentially suppressed in favor of mystical man-made climate change rhetoric laid out by the globalists. Again, all so they can tax the world as well as decide whichever country they want to prosper by imposing harsh penalties for stepping out of line in another money/power scheme.

So just what is your plan to prevent volcanoes from erupting and spew millions of tons of Carbon into the atmosphere?

Gee like when it was hotter?

Axial tilt gives seasons, please return to grade school and play Jumpstart instead of Put Put

And of these tell me, where is it all going?
Where is the hydro cycle dealing with the increased evaporation as you recombine atmospheric oxygen into water and proceed to dump more of it than before in the megatonne range?

The same as for an asteroid crashing into the planet massing in the gigagrams.
Let it be well known and take a ship in the third wave.

Checked. And I think you meant Fischer-Tropsch?

These questions look easy for trump, except on climate change.

The answer is pretty easy.
1. nuclear energy, like discuss how the US is falling behind on technology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_IV_reactor
2. 3rd world countries are going to be the big offenders; it isn't the US's sole problem.
3. stop talking about solyndra. That was a scam to begin with.

Checked and yes.

Absolutely not written by a 6 year old, just some shitlib trying to "muh children" strongarm people. Anyway, Sophie can either go to Mexico with her parasite parents or go into foster care here. Sophie's choice.

Get in there and out vote the rigged questions.

omfg nearly all of these questions are fucking BULLSHIT LIBERAL RETARDATION wtf i expected a lot more from user

Anons didn't create that crap

Checked

I went ahead and made a collage of anti-Trump statements made by members of the Open Debate Coalition. It's very much a WIP, very shottily made, and is getting pretty big in terms of filesize, so I'll probably need to do another 2-3 images to cover the rest, but I thought I would post it here for now.

I have work tomorrow so I need some sleep for now, but if there's any interest in having me dig into the rest by the time I'm free of work tomorrow, I will.

some browsers still send the "Referer:" header even when you open a link in a new tab. so that's far from a catch all. don't be a fucktard and use something more serious like uMatrix to completely block referral information from being sent. as well as control what sites are actually allowed to do in your browser.

Fuck. I cant vote because Im not a clap.

Can we get this stickied? We needba coordinated approach to this.

We can start by identifying which questions to vote for.

This was supposed to be our beat. Trumps internet people shouldve been on this.

vpn in to burgerland…

are you people THAT naive? do you really think there is real voting going on and they didn't select whatever question would put a bad light on Trump and the whole voting is just to fool people or look "fair"?

Why, for what purpose, why? I hope Trump just says "We already do criminal background checks for FFL transactions" and leaves it at that. Private sales within state are legal, as they are private sales. You are still required to do federal paperwork, even at a gun show, especially if the seller is an FFL holder.

Your sun was killed by a subhuman who has never filled out a federal form in his life, you cannot enforce it on criminals.

And how the fuck are they gonna do that? Realistically.

Trump needs to bring up Bill's rapey escapades

I had been following it a lot.
Started as a nice idea, but it's such a goddamn fraud.
Votes have been manipulated to hell and back, with some questions receiving thousands of votes in an hour (((absolutely NOT being brigaded)))
And the moderation/merging mechanism has been clearly used to "doctor" the questions in order to manipulate the upcoming agenda.

Bah, sick of media.

Fuck these questions. Many of these questions are like a kid asking when he can have something thus trying to assert that he can have it. Hopefully trump will answer these questions how a good parent would. And I hope he answers the gun question correctly (there are background checks)

Fuck these questions. We need to start voting in a coordinated way to get better ones up top.

How did this happen? We own online polls.

>presidenti alopenquestions.com/?sort=-votes
what makes you think any of these votes are legit?

what makes you think the debate commission isn't filled with leftist faggots who put 5000 votes on their favourite issues?

what happens when an irresistable stump meets an unstumpable object?

Has Trump ever been stumped in the last 18 months? No. If you have the Mandate of Heaven, you can't be stumped.

Pages 3 and 4 have plenty of Trump-friendly questions but they need a lot more upvotes

Looks like (((they))) have been botting again.

Nice, nice

This shit is not all that bad. Sure, the questions are retarded but he must be preparing the most popular questions.

And not a single question about the developing situation in Syria and/or regarding how to deal with the breaking down of U.S/Russia relations. That's something the whole world would be interested in hearing answers to; considering how serious the consequences will be if the wrong choice is made. Find it hard to believe there's no questions regarding key foreign policy issues in the top 30 (unless I'm missing something here).

Finished part 2 of 4. Reading all this shitlibbery has me thinking: we should troll the fuck out of these thin-skinned faggots.

presidential open questions.com/questions/405/vote/

This one!

Are any of you anons going to do a thing about this?

Wouldn't be too hard to code something with proxies and twisted-http and rig it.. Do you need kikebook or anything to vote?

Bump

Yep.
3 categories with taxes from by December to audit to Hilmails.
Of course that's all a nice cover, the real fact is The Trump Foundation is not and never has been a charity. Let's see him explain that one after all the times he's called it a tax exempt charity.

My favorite though is Ford moving to Mexico even after a personal meeting with Trump. Trump can't even keep Ford in the US, however will he keep Mexicans?

Just because something isn't a charity in the eyes of the IRS doesn't mean it isn't a philanthropic organization you dumb cuck.

It seems ~9k votes are needed to take a question from page 5 (3000 votes) to top 30 (12000 votes)
The obvious bottleneck is the CAPTCHAs. Paying would cost ~$20, doing them by hand would take ~40 hours.
What's the best solution? Is it a bad idea to rig them?

Nope.
That's nothing, the hard part is automating it fully.

Do we know if you need seperate IPs for voting?

Why haven't we upboated questions about White Genocide and other things?

No, but they could be logged. Email isn't checked at all, so use random [email protected]/* */ addresses. Clear cookies for new identity. Use inspect element>network to see what queries are being made.

Part 3 reunites us with some old friends. Just one more to go.

And part 4 brings it to a close.

I'll update the first image so we can have a complete list.

Part 1 now with a complete list

>Reminder that they are run by megakikes (even more so than the usual college) but have good engineering and medical programs tbh

So, Ford is in he bank for cunton?

There is no reason to believe the votes were not merged.

better have power for sunday

Come on user keep voting

Bump

Mods are doing something right for once.

Keep voting, lads!

What matters for a charity in this discussion is actually filing the paperwork.
If we want philanthropy, the Sons of America did more, the Red Cross, my church, and the fucking federal government.

VOTE

presidentialopenquestions .com/questions/5277/vote/

Let's make usury history. Most of the question are retarded, keep bumping the good ones lads.

good one

It isn’t technically legally needed, but
THIS ONE NEEDS BUMPED, TOO
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/14230/vote/

Eat shit, foreigner. You know nothing.

Thank you mods.

lad…

I have been assured by various sources that stumping Trump is, in fact, literally impossible.

Are we ever gonna have a pure unmoderated debate between the two? Just two microphones and a camera.

good question but
are you new?

Bump

presidential openquestions.com/questions/308/vote/

vote faggots. Overthrow the gun grabber at the top.

(checked)
hillary can't win without the moderator helping her

Fucking christ. They've been shilling this in the media for years and now even the normies are buying into it.

Also this gem.

i can concur. The Trump indeed cannot be stumped. Science has proved this time and time again.

Well first off little beanlet neither you nor your sister are American citizens since your parents came here illegally and birthright citizenship only applies to children born to those legally residing within our country.

Secondly whats going to happen is you have to go back.

I always fix the links with the developer console so the referrals work just to spite you muh sekrit club fags. pic related

There's no way a 6 year old wrote this

If Trump loses the debate its because of Trump. Hillary is such a crappy candidate he should be fine.

Thank you my record has been #corrected

Computer science thought in HS is a stupid idea. You can't really go in depth about many things you need to go in depth about. Its roughly the same with economics being taught in HS. It just lacks the depth needed to really understand the stuff that is being taught. You need to put in a lot of hours to excell at it. Which means teaching it is a waste.

HS kids also don't have the patient to learn how to programm properly.

People also underestimate how stupid 80% of US population is with technology.

Dude lmao if you just skim through it you already find like 20 Jewish names hahaha.

Still I have faith in Trump that he can put up a solid performance.

I really disagree with that view. You could say the same thing about mathematics. However, I'm a computer science professor so I am probably biased on the issue.

mods confirmed for not knowing about DHCP, not knowing what rel=noreferrer tags are, what board specific CSS is, and in general being technically incompetent. what would should we expect from shitskins like iamkamphy

You have to be fucking kidding me with this one. Of fucking course this isn't by any actual brown child and is some white adult liberal cunt. Or a very, very good troll. It's still up there too.

I partially agree with you.
CompSci is like a very strict combination of Math and English studies, two things kids hate. However, Economics is just nearly the same shit as Math, just applied under a different context. Teaching Economics in HS does seem as a reasonable introduction to full-blown college Economics.

Also there's this gem on the second page and it's in the Top 30. I'll be very disappointed in yall if it's not in there by the end.

I almost wish Trump could get away with playing hardball on this one.

We should come up with a question about abortion written by an unborn fetus.