Ugh, I hate my school. It's 85 percent female and the few guys here are all either straight or so not my type...

Ugh, I hate my school. It's 85 percent female and the few guys here are all either straight or so not my type. I'm in a STEM major so naturally it is pretty male dominated but a lot of the guys are FOB Asians/Indians, no thanks.

I've considered signing up for Grindr but I've heard a lot of horror stories about it and I'm not interested in ending up in some guy's fridge to be eaten.

Any other gays on here have trouble finding guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/res/7756776.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

fags out

It's not too often that I get to see bait that is this expertly crafted and fine tuned. Well done user

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door, the leather club is two blocks down.

8ch.net/b/res/7756776.html

I wouldn't mind banging some qt homo boys but I don't want to out myself as a gay to do so.

It's perfect!

Having sex with a guy doesn't mean you're gay. You could be bi or just curious.

Crop fix

Yeah, I'm BI, I keep it a secret though. Everyone I know would think I'm a serious fag if I started pounding boy butt. Then my parents and friends would disown me.

Get new friends.

Also
Are you royalty, running the risk of losing the crown or your landshare? Who gives a shit if your parents disown you? It's not the 1400s anymore and you ain't royalty.

Don't you mean STEAM :^)

Don't listen to . Just like how people don't run down the street naked, civilized faggots keep it a secret for the sake of maintaining social image.

I got some bad news for you, kid.

I meant to say "normal people who can hold jobs".

I am a homosexual man, and I am proud of it. I enjoy the whole dating thing, and sexual intercourse with an attractive long-haired-blonde blue-eyed trap - it's their eyes that make my knees weak. I prefer being on the bottom tbh. My favourite thing is when [she] cums all over my back, and then licks it up, and feeds it to me. I enjoy the taste of my own seed… but then, the sensation of being stretched open wide as your lover unloads inside you is also an inspiration. Being 'gay' is such a feeling of freedom, plus it's such a fantastic lifestyle - it's not all about sex. Happy Rainbow Bubbles to you all!

I like my parents.

Yeah. too bad it keeps me from slamming any boipussi though.

I'm just hoping that I will be so cute that guys will just come to me.

one way to find out, post pics.

Yes, post booty spread

am to shy

but trust me i am like a 7-8 but if i tried really hard i could be a strong 8.

take a picture of shaved bepis, clear the metadata, and no one will ever know. It'll be our dirty little secret.

Give each other throw away emails and then give each other kik's on there so you niggers can be gay on there and not here in front of everyone.

Bugchasing and vore are fetishes.

We need to make fags get turned on by the thought of being killed.

We will hunt fags down and post their corpses on here and they will fap to it and try to hook up with other fags in the thread not knowing they are just going to be next.

Help the fags get off – this plane of existence.