I just lost 150 dollars on a random person online in exchange for being humiliated

I just lost 150 dollars on a random person online in exchange for being humiliated.
Other faggy actions of the future?
Tomorrow I'm gonna go on grindr and find someone to choke me near unconsciousness.
How much of an hopeless masochist sow am I?

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/xnmq2p.m4a
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post pics of yourself.

What picture would you like

Body, butt or benis plz
Plus timestamp of course

face and ass.

Here you go I guess. My worthless body.

Those are trips. I know I'm a failure but I don't know if showing face is a good idea. Have butt

Too dumb to submit file first try sry

I'll allow it, more if you please

Fine

Richard Simmons was the worlds first Soy boy

Your body isn't worthless. Its really cute

you need to find a bf who treats you right.

All I can say is yet another victim of foreign endocrine disruptors.

Now suck my cock.

I want a bf who beats the shit out of me.

Gladly

Just remember, blowing me is how we lube up. You better get used to the idea of riding.

Also, browsing the internet with you as a sleeve. Is that best done with you facing me or with your back to me?

I don't like sucking cock, so you should use my mouth.

You deserve a slap for a comment that stupid.

i would treat you very poorly and we would both love it

I had to spend $700 on books for school

files.catbox.moe/xnmq2p.m4a

Done

Are abuse pigs that rare?

Getting kicked out of uni anyway.

i don't think so but i'm a sperg who doesn't actually look for them and just fantasizes about having a boi to abuse

I order you to go to the nearest synagogue and burn a 100 dollaridoo bill

Fine. I might deliver tomorrow. It's night time in Germany.

I feel you then.

That slap was in the face btw.

Only 45mins until tomorrow, **mein Freund*. :^)

Aaand fuck it, here's my pathetic dicklet also

Gross

Ich mach das wenn's hell ist

i want to make you sit on my dick while i play vidya and bite your neck making you squeal

Heaven for me. You sound like a great master.
Does this include beating me blue and senseless though whenever you feel like it?
Cuz if you don't traumatize me enough, I might run off with someone who isn't afraid to knock out a tooth when I misbehave.

This is why hitler should have won.

Oh boi, when i get home from work and didn't bother to get to the gym that day, yes, i'm going to take out that pent up rage on you. Stripping you naked and squeezing the air out of you, spanking you until you're genuinely hurting and crying. Holding you down gripping you too hard and leaving bruises. Fucking your mouth not letting you breath and leaving you sore and humiliated. Then you can cuddle next to me while we calm down and i'll bet you and maybe get you off if you're not in chastity.

Honestly it's all about location. But a indiscrete slut like yourself probably wouldn't give a damn to post their location.

Oh boi indeed
That stuff sounds like straight outta paradise

Rhineland Palatinate, Germany

You mean you're ACTUALLY ethnic german and you DARE waste your precious genes on masochist bullshit?

Good fuck the EU has some decent lap warmers out there don't they.
Burgerland not so much

i am fully erect right now you are perfect
get your ass to Texas NOW

all the more reason to punish him

You're TEXAN?
Good grief, texans are my biggest fetish.
Tell me where and when.

I hope you both die of AIDS.

Austin and anytime, faggot. but know that you're mine afterward

I'm mostly into psychological abuse you don't seem like the kind to like it.
Did you read killing stalking?
Bet you loved it, you little slut.

Seriously considering to make the trip user. There's nothing here for me anyway.

Nop. I'm not much of a reader.
If your psychological abuse is good enough to break me I might become a sucker for it.

in all honestly this is my main focus but i like the physical aspect as well. i would really like to push it well past the point of being a played out fantasy and run your nose into it over and over again making you confront what a pathetic faggot you are and why you need me to because i know all about it and am the only person who would tolerate your bullshit. which is true and you know that it's true because you hide on imageboards and only fantasize about this

I think i'm in love…

I'll take your passive aggressiveness and return active aggression to you.
You're not worth half of what you pretend to be, and you're picking a fight with the wrong guy.
That is, if you're not like OP and like to be hurt.

Go read it.
It's the best, but I grow tired of people quick, unless they give me back something.
I abuse you, and in return you are supposed to be nice and thoughtful about me, stuff like that.
I can't stomach masochists who are only around when they need their fix of abuse and will otherwise spend all their time looking up shit on their phone.
Lazy relationships are not for me.

you don't even know what love is yet, not until you're wearing a collar that's too tight making me a bento box to take to work and thanking me when i give you your goodbye kiss

Go to your doctor and ask for a full hormone panel blood test.
Then ask to be referred to an endocrinologist.
They will be able to sort you out. You seem young enough, under 25, that a treatment would be effective and have significant results.

cute, you sound like you need to be beaten down a bit you arrogant little prick

This annoys me too and is why i don't bother trying to actually pursue this kind of relationship. Everytime i get someone on the hook they beat off and then stop responding. This is why my fetish has become more about getting someone unwilling and turning them rather than getting someone who is willing and them losing interest.

No, please! I will be a good boy. I worship you. I don't care about my fix. Give me a chance to experience those sweet things you've put into my mind.

Yes! Let me serve you! I want it.

Guys, you make me feel tingly inside. It's a good feeling.

Did you ever pick a fight?
Have you ever felt the rush of adrenaline when shit is hitting the fan, rushing under your skin and making your hands itch with a tingling, needle-stabbing feeling?
Have you ever beaten someone so hard your hands started to bleed?
But more importantly:
Have you ever had someone overpower you so much you thought you were going to die?
You don't want that, trust me.

I'm too busy to have a slave.
I would only be around a couple days a week.
Go to the other user instead, he'll take good care of you.

Would you even keep interest after the first fuck or are you like all the others that just look for a rut-and-done? Seriously, bane of my fucking life right now.

I don't care. I will tend to everything while you're gone. Please give me a chance. If only for a week. If it doesn't work out at least you had a nice plaything for a while. I'm begging you.
What you write sounds so full of experience and knowledge. Don't disappear on me please.

Yes! It really isn't so much about the fuck as it is about the relationahip.

No, i just finish them because i'm not full of tard rage and go around antagonizing people. You honestly sound like a violent moron not a slave master. The only fights i've ever been in i've just put the other guy down and left it at that. I'm not trying to punish or get out some rage in that scenario.

Exactly, i can't even get most people to maintain kik/discord for more than a day.

Well now youre speaking my language.
Throw up a dummy email, I have words.

[email protected]

Meh, why not.
Do you have a kik?
You better get one quick.

Testosterone brings anger.
If you don't get angry while you fight you're not gonna have fun with a masochistic pet.
You can hit someone because they like it, or you can enjoy hitting someone, two different things.

It's tamiii8
!

Getting into an actual fight and beating someone out of lust/anger are two very different things. I can only assume you don't have experience with either. I don't enjoy having someone threaten my well being out of pure malice and having to put them down. It's a major inconvenience to my life even when police don't get involved. Though that's not to say i haven't enjoyed hurting people whom i'm not trying to fuck physically and otherwise.

T-texas-kun
The way you express yourself sounds very secure. I'm getting kinda hot…

that's because i have some military discipline and am not a complete sperg when it comes to things like this

Oh my god a texan soldier…
Add me already!

i don't feel like making another burner email but you can add me on discord because that's what every perv seems to want to use right now
ChickenTenderr#7044

You own a razor OP?

yeah yeah i know, i'm very aware of what discord is. but every other user i meet wants to use that site to chat, i'm using it right now with another user. i'd much prefer to use kik or something less gay but whatever

OP here. My kik is tamiii8
You cute texan heishi

I am a homosexual man, and I am proud of it. I enjoy the whole dating thing, and sexual intercourse with an attractive long-haired-blonde blue-eyed trap - it's their eyes that make my knees weak. I prefer being on the bottom tbh. My favourite thing is when [she] cums all over my back, and then licks it up, and feeds it to me. I enjoy the taste of my own seed… but then, the sensation of being stretched open wide as your lover unloads inside you is also an inspiration. Being 'gay' is such a feeling of freedom, plus it's such a fantastic lifestyle - it's not all about sex. Happy Rainbow Bubbles to you all!

xD