VP Debate PSYOPS

The background was fixed in such a way the viewers, unconsciously, would associate Kaine with the ability to Govern and Pence with dictatorship.

Do you see it?

Be vigilant and expose these and other PSYOPS to all.

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2016/07/15/news-opinion/politics/ambivalent-on-trump-gop-jews-gush-over-pence
haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.735837
jta.org/2016/08/16/news-opinion/opinion/how-mike-pence-trumps-vp-pick-supports-traditional-jewish-values
jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Mike-Pence-confidant-says-Israel-has-no-better-friend-463436
thejewishweek.com/news/national/mike-pence-seen-having-strong-israel-record
forward.com/news/344815/will-mike-pence-give-donald-trump-a-pro-israel-boost/
jpost.com/US-Elections/Pence-World-must-know-US-stands-with-Israel-460683
jta.org/2016/07/15/news-opinion/politics/trump-picks-pro-israel-stalwart-mike-pence-as-running-mate
jewishjournal.com/election2016/article/pence_israel_is_americas_most_cherished_ally_in_the_world
haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.730693
breakingisraelnews.com/71988/trumps-evangelical-vp-pick-pence-christian-faith-compels-cherish-israel/
jpupdates.com/2016/07/20/paul-ryan-introduces-mike-pence-as-reagan-conservative-at-rnc/
youtube.com/watch?v=bkvmdFV5izE
youtube.com/watch?v=c09RyJC0JqI
youtube.com/watch?v=ej6oySt7lnk
youtube.com/watch?v=4hNC-oJ6A4g
youtube.com/watch?v=YCycUyCP4UI
youtube.com/watch?v=u_tjEu7oIe0
youtube.com/watch?v=rs9J-0LZUTM
youtu.be/sopxtEYPw64?t=1h30m55s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

seems like a cohencidence, goy

yes first post is right nothing to see here

Kaine fucked up big time.
He's no threat .

Good we need a dictator for a while

Mike Pence and Jews

Ambivalent on Trump, GOP Jews Gush over Pence
jta.org/2016/07/15/news-opinion/politics/ambivalent-on-trump-gop-jews-gush-over-pence

Don't Believe the Smears: Indiana Jews Revere Mike Pence
haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.735837

How Mike Pence, Trump’s VP Pick, supports Traditional Jewish Values
jta.org/2016/08/16/news-opinion/opinion/how-mike-pence-trumps-vp-pick-supports-traditional-jewish-values

Mike Pence is One of the Best Friends Jews and Israel have Ever Had
jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Mike-Pence-confidant-says-Israel-has-no-better-friend-463436

—————————————————————————————————————————–

Mike Pence and Israel

Mike Pence Seen as Having Strong Israel Record
thejewishweek.com/news/national/mike-pence-seen-having-strong-israel-record

Will Mike Pence Give Donald Trump a Pro-Israel Boost?
forward.com/news/344815/will-mike-pence-give-donald-trump-a-pro-israel-boost/

Mike Pence: 'World must know America Stands with Israel'
jpost.com/US-Elections/Pence-World-must-know-US-stands-with-Israel-460683

Trump picks Pro-Israel Stalwart Mike Pence as Running Mate
jta.org/2016/07/15/news-opinion/politics/trump-picks-pro-israel-stalwart-mike-pence-as-running-mate

Mike Pence: Israel is America’s most Cherished Ally in the World
jewishjournal.com/election2016/article/pence_israel_is_americas_most_cherished_ally_in_the_world

Pro-Israel Indiana Gov. Mike Pence Touted as Leading Choice for Trump Running Mate
haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.730693

Trump's Evangelical VP Pick Mike Pence: 'My Christian Faith Compels Me to Cherish Israel'
breakingisraelnews.com/71988/trumps-evangelical-vp-pick-pence-christian-faith-compels-cherish-israel/

Trump Running Mate Mike Pence Says 'America Will Stand With Israel' at Republican National Convention
jpupdates.com/2016/07/20/paul-ryan-introduces-mike-pence-as-reagan-conservative-at-rnc/

—————————————————————————————————————————–

Mike Pence Videos

Mike Pence: America Stands With Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=bkvmdFV5izE

Mike Pence Says President Obama is 'Anti-Israel'
youtube.com/watch?v=c09RyJC0JqI

Mike Pence Attacks President Obama for 'Bullying Israel'
youtube.com/watch?v=ej6oySt7lnk

Mike Pence Discusses Gaza Flotilla & Israel's Right to Self Defense
youtube.com/watch?v=4hNC-oJ6A4g

From Jerusalem - Getting to Know Vice Presidential Nominee Mike Pence
youtube.com/watch?v=YCycUyCP4UI

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Meets Indiana Governor Mike Pence
youtube.com/watch?v=u_tjEu7oIe0

Mike Pence Calls on Obama Administration to Oppose U.N. Investigation of Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=rs9J-0LZUTM

Wtf I hate Pence now
#shillforhill

Is this the new shill pasta that never convinces anyone and no one bothers to read? You poor retards really need to brush up on tactics

kys kike shill

You say that now, but what happens when the dictator doesn't do what you like? What if he bans internet and forces everyone to convert to Islam?

He is a leftist traitor.

They are always a threat.

You should.
He's actually complete shit.
We're dealing with varying degrees of evil here, newfag.

op is a faggot

Instead of being vague you could explain to those of us here that the psyops doesn't register on because as far as I can tell Kaine came off like an insufferable faggot and that's oppression in itself.

Another slide thread

All these faggots that came over here recently keep these threads alive

Why would jews want us to think Pence is working with jews? Hm. Something to think about. It's a mystery.

>>>/reddit/

IF NO ONE CAN EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT IM SUPPOSED TO SEE, GIVE ME ONE REASON NOT TO REPORT AND SAGE BOMB THIS THREAD

psyops cant improve a loser like kaine.

It was the same with the first trump\clinton debate. Couldn't be more obvious.

hello newfriend.

This is an example of how psychological operations occur in politics and the media.

During the Vice Presidential debate, there were only two words clearly visible in on the typographic background. The first word is right next to Kaine's head and the other next to Pence's, as though these words label the two candidates.

Can you find them?

The background was created in such a manner that regardless of the camera angle, the word "Govern" is located right next to Kaine's head, while the word "dictate" is constantly next to Pence's head.

This subtle manipulation is psychological warfare: it creates a mood or feeling regarding both people, and the goal is to make you feel like Pence seems "dictator-ish." Too strong. Too right. Too powerful. He MUST be a dictator..just like Trump! But Kaine…well, he's here to "govern." So lets elect him instead!

This is exactly how (((they))) manipulate your emotions, which is exactly why you can not and must not think with your feelings.

Leave the thread alone and let other posters bump it. If it gets slid it's not because of shills It's because you are in fact a massive cum-guzzling faggot

THIS PSYOPS IS A COMPLETE SHIT

Hi, Trumpcuck.

true.

above trump's head we see the word "men" most dominant, and the claim is trump is a sexist.

above hillary we have "Right of the People" - shes will "us."

and the negatives. Also 'Men'.

I'd call you tinfoil but I've read all the CIA collaboration with media. Pretty evil.

Pure coincidence goyim

HEY PENCE
WITH JEWS, YOU LOSE

I see what you're getting at and I'm not sure you're wrong, but Pence would have to move his head a bit. At the same time it gives plausible deniability.

These start to be too many coincidences, anyone knows the full quote?

OK, it's the declaration of Independence, don't kill me Holla Forums.

they couldnt have kaine cheat with an earpiece etc because hillary just did that. they tried to give him the edge using PSYOPs, but still failed.

i hope they both get cancer.

Most likely to govern

Pence always looks swole as fuck, like he can't wait to get back to doing his daily vertical bench presses.

damn good find. lets see what we can uncover at the next debate

yeah id suck his penis no homo tho

What if your aunt Millie had testicles? Would she now be your uncle?

Take a hike kiddie, this is a grown up site and your rhetorical questions are embarrassing.

The State does not order us, we order the State.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh wait, you're serious?

Let me laugh harder then…

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

;^}

Oh look, the rats have come out for some cheese.

Though you could be forgive for the mistake, those aren't rats.

Those are skaven.

Even IF was intentional….
1. It doesn't work.
2. It was shown from multiple angles, which breaks the effect.
3. You're discrediting the board and making it look like it's full of paranoid loons by shitposting this.
4. Niggers can't read cursive.

theyre trying to d&c. we're onto something here fellas.

i rest my case:

I understand this reference it's from Futurama, I'm a geek myself. If you were a triangle youd be acute one. What do you think about coming to my house so we can do it on the table periodically? ;)

the majority of the debate it was at the appropriate angle.

thats really your only argument.
the other points you made were ad hominem an baseless opinions.

how mad are you right now?

Hmmm. A TRUMP IS A JOO poster, lolberg d/c, all we're missing is a christian/pagan d/c and we'll have a triforce.

Nice try, CTR.

ATTN: paid hillary associates

we're onto your ear piece, we're onto your hand signals, we're onto the psychological warfare.

these things can no longer be used safely; we will expose every under-handed tactic you use until you're out of weapons.

Well I mean it sort of worked in the sense that Pence came off as being cool-headed and in control the whole debate, thus netting him an indisputable victory.

Sure, but those one on one shots are fixed.
Imagine being an user and giving a shit about internet cred.

Calm down, Moshe. We are well aware of the ancient art of the Jew. The infamous "Oy vey, those anti-Semites surely won't buy into such a kosher thing once we show how Jewish it is!" is exactly that: infamous. Try harder.

DO YOUR WORST

Yes it does. Advertising works on the same and related principles. Advertising is psyops - psyops is advertising, it's all about what you're advertsing and how you want the audience to react to it.

Faggot, you're connecting to a Khitan carpet weaving BBS, if you think it's important for Holla Forums to have any kind of image your priorities are as backwards as a cock cawing at midnight.

That's not cursive and I doubt anybody expected niggers to watch a vice presidential debate.

Were there psyops in the prez debate too?

fag retard

yeah. see:

HOW ABOUT PAGE ONE

why did they switch party colours with their ties?

trump and hillary did it as well, if you count hillary's commie pantsuit.

who is the hot bitch in the gif?

looks kind of like Ashley Sky, spic coalburner

noticed that too. no idea what theyre doing tho

One camera angle had the words behind Kaine say "DIC THAT TRANS", it may have been CNN's

the only legible words behind kaine is "govern."

only two legible words behind pence is "will dictate"

Subliminal messaging is just a meme though.

no homo could I watch and masterbate while you do it
no homo

Then you shoot him in the fucking face. This is America.

a fish in the sea

in addendum, to any one of you employed by Clinton and associates, be advised that unless you amend your ways and come clean, you WILL get your throats cut. Working for a literal traitor, aware and actively, is treason itself.

I see what you did there, and I like it, I like it a lot

Oh Jesus fucking Christ, please tell me this is satire. I mean, I know we're living in an Orwellian nightmare but no one has the balls to say this with a straight face, d…do they?

That's not how it works when there's a dictator.

If you aren't putting your guy on the throne, they are putting theirs on. And he will turn on you anyway.

Normies are NPCs.

Posted this in the last one, but it bears repeating.

lol

had no idea. good find!

The height difference in the images is strange, though, with that in mind. Kaine would have had to know beforehand and been prepared to photo-op the shit out the whole thing.

But if they were ready on that level, Kaine wouldn't have flailed around like a retard and made Pence look so good. Maybe the images were edited, or he happened to be standing a step higher than Pence was.

Something's fishy, but I can't tell what it is.

yeah m8 same here. all i can think is, maybe they didnt want to risk kaine using signals or whatever like hillary did. stuck to psyops because itd be too obvious if the moderator was on his side. who knows tho

But nobody actually watches or gives a shit about the VPs, they look nearly identical and were chosen specifically because they are boring.

shay as fuck to do it during the debate. at least the GoP do it on their own turf.

Maybe.

It's also a bit strange that both Trump and Pence wore blue ties for these debates. This close to the election, every candidate usually goes with a black suit, white shirt, red tie, and little American flag pin on the lapel combination. The attire is meant to convey sincerity, and it was how all the candidates dressed until Obama came along.

I watched the entire debate live. The only time they used that angle was when Mike Pence's feed blacked out for a minute, he started talking, and they needed to put him on screen lest they broadcast Kaine listening to a black rectangle.

That said, you can clearly see "dictate" next to Kaine when he looks to the left.

The real PSYOP was saying that Assad and Russia are killing 6 million innocent Syrian refugees with cluster barrel bombs and nobody disputing that claim.

Ignore these shills because you are absolutely correct.

Kaine is probably standing on his tip-toes. He seemed fairly autistic to me during the debate. Tip-toe'ing is a pretty common trait for autists.

And of course, if that were actually true (it isn't,) the subhuman kikes would be denying the Syrian genocide 50 years later just like they deny the Armenian genocide.

I did Nazi that coming, fellow Redditor!!!

>>>/reddit/

wtf i hate putin now

wtf i hate myself now

Putin is a huge faggot, only Americans like him. Norbert Hoffer is the best non-American leader at the moment, even if he did "lose."

>>>/4chan/

That meme is retarded. Go the fuck back where you came from.

The real REAL extra tinfoil layer psyop however is that Pence is wearing a blue tie and Kaine wearing a red tie. Hillary also wore red while Trump wore blue. Possibly signaling that both are in reality on the same side despite outward appearances.

Though I'm open for other explanations.

Putin is the only sane actor in the Middle East, despite his shit tier KGB background and the general things that come with having to strong arm the former USSR from collapsing into the abyss.

Better correct the record, there

Another user during the debate said that it's tradition to wear the opposite parties color during the debates, to show you're bipartisan.

Pic related

I'll give you that, but this whole "Putin is the savior of the white race" shit needs to end. I like Le Pen a lot more as well. It's one less thing that Tim Chaim can use against Trump/Pence. Every five minutes it was "hurr you guys love Putin", as if that was an argument.

i-i noticed too op

Interesting touch.
But what about the lack of American ribbon in the Democratic side ? This shit has always looked disturbing, independent of what ribbon is used.

Not from what I've gathered.

Not sure what you're talking about. Trump and Pence both wore blue ties during the debates.

Have the clintons figured out meme magic?
Are they trying out memeing stuff into reality?

Shit, my bad. I think I was remembering the rally he held the next day. I'm a fucking retard.

Bumping for this first pic.

Pence is no trump. He's got the potential but he plays it way too safe on the neocon side

Let's give them what they want.

I kept on seeing "trans" and "evil" next to Kaine and "light" and "cause" next to Pence.

Whatever you say faggot.

oh? what are the only two complete, full words you see next to kaine and pence

There was a while Trump was speaking, to his right, the PEO and N lined up, spelling 'Peon'.

oh? and what two words were shown 90% of the time?

try harder shill

Also Prude, at his elbow.
Polite Sage.

Most of the time, nothing lined up. I can't recall the points he was making when they lined up, due to the fermented you.

You can actually see the word 'Dictate' above both candidates but I'll agree they kept this over Pence a bit more.

Have a smug Pence while 'Dictate' is above the sissyboy on the left

Talking about subliminal messages on background.

youtu.be/sopxtEYPw64?t=1h30m55s

Here you can see they are both on the level floor but Kaine is most likey wearing lifts.

Good, less degeneracy abounds. We don't need the foxholes in the mountains when we rule the world anyway.
Fuck yes, aryan Muslims would btfo the shitskins so hard they'll cry for 800 years like the Arabs did to Turkomongols.
And we'll kill the Jews and faggots, all of them

THE AUDACITY OF THESE SKYPES

The key reason is that the moderator was a woman this time around.

Reminder that the Skype/Google meme is only for places where naming the jew isn't ordinarily acceptable, for example on Youtube.