Gay Judge of Ru Paul's Drag Race Comes Out Against Hillary

archive.is/EEDJq
Says gays are brainwashed by the left, opposes gun control, may vote for Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/cuteboys/res/291231.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All faggots will be killed.

The cancer is real.

great…

"Yes goyim, gays aren't degenerate! They are people, just like you. Look, they vote for Trump. How can you still be homophobic after that?"

"Now please treat us queers with proper respect and remember our pronounces."

Yeah, cool, shit we've known for years.
Come out as a pussy pounder and denounce that degeneracy and we'll care.

Good for him. I know stormfags will cry their tears, but I really just hate libshits. More people that the left controls like slaves should come to their senses.

What's the point, when you plan on just killing them if you get into power anyway? I wouldn't support anyone who was hostile towards me from the start.

Plot twist: Gays hate themselves more than any Holla Forumslock can hate them.

8ch.net/cuteboys/res/291231.html

There was actually, a sizeable amount of jews voted for Hitler, they were all sure his rethoric was just that, rethoric, I am sure a lot of them came to regret it.

I ain't clicking that, nigga.

Let's see if lightning will strike twice.

well that was a short career

I was wondering why someone started shitting up that thread with pray the gay away.

Of course it was linked here

Don't be a pansy.

I don't believe in that so it wasn't me. All I'm saying is that certain gay's (chan ones) hate themselves including the out and open leftist flamer.

jews regret liking hitler? why? because of the holocaust that never happened? you arent from around here are you, boy

Yes, very droll, but I'm not clicking on a /cuteboys/ link unless you can guarantee me that I won't be looking at a twink licking a prolapsed anus.

I want his bowtie

Woah man like look at this minority on OUR side! wooo! go gays!

Democrats are the REAL homophobes!

You sound like a shill. And as much as stormfags don't like it, Trump likes queers and has stated so plenty of times.

You wanna know how I know most of the people in here are shitskins and kikes? You haven't' accepted that homosexuality is a beautiful part of the implicit white identity.
Homophobia is a huge meme among Jews.
So basically, hating gays makes you a Jew and an anti-white subhuman.

oh boy just we need, more faggots

Fuck off Faggot. Don't post this kind of shit on Holla Forums

degenerate here, can confirm no lewd pics in link

smdh

I'm pretty sure that not being a pansy is precisely why he won't click it.

no one likes you, richard

The only men left that Hillary has support from are the faggots and a small minority of numales.

This is especially the case since intersectional feminazis co-opted the entire thing and have started attacking white fags as the enemy.

Enjoy your AIDS you degenerate queer.

That'll really make me think when I'm lynching you on a lamp post

Fuck off with the "meh based gay man" go back to r/the_donald…

ALL FAGS MUST DIE

we dont want him

I support this because of the liberal tears that will surface.

Still not as good as Bruce "Kaitlyn" Jenner coming out as a Trump supporter and BTFO'ing the entire LBQTFJKE++ and feminist "community" Fucking priceless. Even after all those surgeries and pretty dresses you still are a rich white man at heart aren't ya Bruce!

Sage because this thread is pretty pointless tbh

/thread

Useful idiot.

You really think Donald cares about this shit? One of his surrogates on the Clinton News Network is a dyke.

Thank you for correcting the record. We certainly don't want gay votes.

Also, we need to gas all the women, go…er…guys!

I know Holla Forums talks a lot about God-Emperor Trump, but Trump is riding the trend, he didn't create it. What comes next will be stronger.

There are more Trump supporters in the lairs of our enemies than you would think

stop milo, you know you're not welcome here

Also queers don't mug you if you accidentally wander into their neighborhood.

I except gays to be faggots but seeing people I should be able to trust shilling for faggots like this and Milo or left leaning snarky youtube twats is getting annoying.

As homosexuality is being mostly accepted, their "gayborhoods" are going the way of the dodo and becoming just another part of the city. Going through that part of town it's always clean and whatnot.