I need a girlfriend? How can I find one?

I need a girlfriend? How can I find one?
How to get girlfriend I don't have one.
I am male.
How to get woman as a friend? I am 18 yrs old don't have any friends
I am stalking woman on FB. I don't have any friends.
I love to stalk every woman from 18-26 on Internet. I am doing this from 2014 and I was 14 age. I do alone secertly
It is my favourite hobby. No ones knows it even my parents because if they find out they won't be happy :)
I stalked woman on FB from 18-26 age in my another account and threatened them for not adding me has a friend.

I need gf especially from 18 age and wanna touch young woman in public also sleep with them.
I wanna f*** young woman with their consent anyway

How to get a gf on internet? I am single 18 years old don't have any friends.

I am sexually frustrated and need gf from 18 also I wanna sleep with her. I wanna touch woman.

I hate marriage and it is b* to me.

I hate arrange marriage. I hate all marriage.

I wanna to sleep with woman and I prefer to have more woman friend mostly from that shares same age I have. 
I am not against to have male friend but I prefer woman friend that shares same age I have. You fool.
I like hot sexy good woman.

I kiss my smartphone screen when I see beautiful woman sexy pics especially when I see pictures of beautiful woman in FB.

Most Indian Gym don't allow opposite sex interaction.

Most Indian don't allow to rent their room if the roommate is unmarried opposite sex. Only some Indian do rent their room with unmarried opposite sex which is rear.

I want to stalk woman in real life? How to do that without getting caught.
How to masturbate beautiful woman on public without getting caught?
How to have premarital sex? I wanna lose my virginity.
You have a gf for males or bf for females? Both of you should beat each other.

Fat woman are so ugly even beautiful fat woman are ugly too.

You should beat yourself.

I do masturbate in 3 times a day.

How to get a gf.

Do you f*** yourself everyday?

Also,
I don't like prostitute.
I am not against prostitute but won't sleep with prostitute.
I don't f*** prostitute.
I AM NOT PAJEET.
I HAVE TOILET IN MY HOUSE.
I DON'T SHIT IN STREET.
I DO BATH DAILY.
I LOOK BEAUTIFUL.
I AM SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED AND I NEED A GF THAT SHARES SAME AGE AS ME SO I WANNA F*** HER WITH HER CONSENT.
JUST HELP ME TO GET GF.
I am not in college still in home schooling Grade/Class 12.
Homeschool exam in India thug to pass.

you be the GF op, find a nice boyfriend

No. I am male.
I need fucking gf.

Hon'ble President of India,
I call on you as Head of State to ensure that India rises to the challenge of ending open defecation. As a citizen of India, I am proud of our country's rich and varied culture; we have a beautiful land. However, over 620 million people do not use a toilet and nearly as many accept this practice. The result is an unacceptable level of filth in our environment. This is why I have chosen to take a stand and raise my voice with that of many other young people. We want our sisters and brothers to survive, grow and develop as healthy individuals in a clean country. We urgently request your help. Together we can change India

I have toilet in my house.
I don't do shit in street.
I do bath daily.
It is true poor people of India don't have access to toilet.
Fuck you.

dude, you're seriously tiring
your shitty (lol) copypastas are pointless to try to force your way into a woman's vegana because you don't have any means of pressure over anons in Holla Forums
your best bet is to find a female that cannot avoid having to deal with you and then wear her down to submission with a few thousand lurid and stinky messages, so that she fucks you instead of having to block you out and get fired and commit suicide
do that elsewhere than here

also, you're not funny

go die devoured by a loo witch

India has a problem with toilets: Every second person relieves themselves outdoors, a centuries-old practice that contributes to child malnutrition, economic loss and even violence against women.

It’s a problem that India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi wants to fix by making sure every home in the country has a toilet of its own by 2019.

The answer though, sanitation experts say, doesn’t lie only in building more bathrooms. First, people need to learn to love using the latrine.

“Many people regard open defecation as part of a wholesome, healthy, virtuous life,” a recent study conducted in Bihar, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh found. Researchers at the New Delhi-based Research Institute for Compassionate Economics added that the practice is “not widely recognized among rural north Indians as a threat to health.”

Those five northern Indian states account for 45% of the country’s households without a toilet, according to data from the 2011 census. But even in homes where toilets were installed, many people still prefer to go outside.

The RICE study found that out of 3,235 rural homes, 43% had a working toilet. Of those, over 40% had at least one member of the household who nevertheless opted to defecate in the open. When asked why, almost 75% said they did so because it was pleasurable, comfortable and convenient.

Unfortunately toilet is responsible by the local and state government.

In my house has cleaner toilet and great bathroom.
So fuck off.
I need gf
I don't support any political parties.

we should try to meme loo monsters scary enough that the pajeet attempts at enforcing poo-in-loo in india fail, for the greater power of our future memes and for the glory of Cholera-Chan

I need gf.

GF. How to get gf in 10 minutes.
Fuck you offff

dude, in your other threads you insulted the girls who tryed to give advice
the only advice you can get is that you won't get a gf here, in 10 minutes on 1000 years

reported for being not funny and not answering with as much meme-worthy material as the millions of other pajeet street-shitters who are atrocious creeps on the internet

btw, some sort of new mod called "emerakul" is deleting reports on this shitty spam without doing anything about these threads, so it's probably him
doxx this cunt and swat him

Those were not girls. They are male pretending to be girls.
I know woman can do that.
Fuck you

I am not him. Fuck you

P-p-p-poo poo poo poo everywhere
P-p-p-poo poo poo poo next to you
P-p-p-poo poo poo poo where is that loo?

YOU CAN'T FIND A GIRL ON THE CHANS YOU MORON, GO ELSEWHERE
WOMEN WILL NOT TALK TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A REPUGNANT VIRGIN FILTHY INDIAN CREEP
THEY ARE ALL RACIST AGAINST YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE SHIT AND A CREEPY FUCKING INDIAN PAJEET POOINLOO
AND ALSO YOU ARE AN INDIAN CREEPER WHO MAKE THEM FEEL LIKE YOU WILL SMEAR THEM WITH WORMS FROM YOUR ASS BECAUSE YOU ARE SHITTY AND A FILTHY VIRGIN CREEP
I KNOW BECAUSE I'M A GIRL AND THIS IS THE ONLY TIME A REAL GIRL WILL TALK TO YOU, YOU MAKE ME FEEL DIRTY JUST BY READING YOUR POSTS
GO AWAY FROM MY Holla Forums!

Only some are racist. You motherchod.
I dont shit in street. Also I live in hygiene.
You are not a really girl i think but maybe you are a girl/woman.
Fuck you.
I need gf and so sexually frustrated. Fuck you

There are woman in 4chan/Holla Forums. You stupid motherfucker. No I am not gonna away until i get a girlfriend.

no there aren't. there are traps and larpers plus an occasional crazy with tits, all anonymous. none of them will ever become your friend
you need to wash your dick and go outside

There are anonymous woman in 4chan and Holla Forums.
I know that I won't get gf from 4chan/Holla Forums so help me to get gf.
Fuck you

WHY HE CAN'T GIRLFRIEND?
Truly a mystery.

So, is it build or buy? Always a tradeoff in life with everything OP.

Robot can't have feelings no matter what some experts in the future robot will have feeling. Sorry it is impossible. Fuck you