Sister

Just a reminder that I really miss fucking my sister.

Especially when she was… at her prettiest

Pic not related.

I don't miss fuking my sister… I still do

moar

So, if that was you're sister, hypothetically speaking, did you take nudes of her?

ops sister died from heroin

Noice, post stories.

I loved cumming bareback in my sister… thank gawd I lived in the apartment underneath our parents house - she could sneak in any night she wanted to.

I loved when we used to sit and watch each other masturbate. See who'd get off first.

I miss your sister too

Maybe he only misses half of her?

I miss fucking my niece.

I miss the 5 sisters i had locked up in my basement

Only 5?

I fucked-up on valentine's Day… my sister finally figured out who sent her the card and roses - it was me.

She took it on on my balls

How the Hell can one be attracted to his sister? I don't get it. I don't even like girls with the same name as my sister.

That being said, I have had relations with a couple cousins and I am attracted to several more. I also fantasized about having sex with my Aunt (no blood relation) when I was a youngster.

But sibling attraction is revolting to me.

One of cousins was about 4 years older than me… she was one of my first wanks when I hit puberty.

im so glad i never touched my sister. I advise any given user to not engage in sexual activity with family members

having sex with family members is the best. you dont have to date, and you dont have to go outside looking for pussy. its right there at home almost 24/7. also, when you spend money on them, it doesnt feel like a waste, because you love them no matter what. more than you could ever love a stranger. so your money goes to someone you truly love, and truly loves you.

only "problem" though (if you want to call it that), is that if its the right kind of pussy, you're always hard and always horny though. and I mean, as soon as you touch, you want to fuck.

your dick is always taking a beating. but its the right kind of beating. so its fucking awesome.

I needed to eat my sister as I'm an Amerifat and was in danger of losing half a pound.

Gotta keep your sugars up

I know what your sister likes

be mad

lol

\o/

She was preggers by me, and if the baby had come out 2 minutes earlier, I could've kept my hot sister alive.

Being the father of your own child and sibling at the same time is kinda hot