Holla Forumslack people appreciation thread

dear alphabet soup/splc

we at Holla Forums appreciate our Holla Forumslack Holla Forumsrothers very much, stop harrassing us with accusations of hate speech.

Fucking terrorist!!

kill all niggers tbh

that's what they want to do to us, might as well beat them to the punch

no joke, if there were no black people, we'd have a mars colony by now. we'd be growing farm crops and developing an atmosphere up there.

this but unironically

If it weren't for Blacks, where would us Aryan Whites be without the flies they attract?

Kill all niggers

Reminder: February is National Nigger Month'''

12 little

honestly thats pretty rude tbh

Surprised you were able to spell "alphabet".

Thank you, for all of those years of servitude.

knowledge can only be attained with suffering through many worlds, my brotha. Think of Socrates, or Buddha, or Jesus, or any other great matyr. They traveled the world, they suffered, they reached enlightenment, they spread the truth that they had found, but the people did not want to hear the truth, they had not suffered for it, and so were not ready to receive it, and so they killed the martyrs for it.

Just a piece of black wisdom fo yo whitebread asses, fuk all yo bitch-ass crackas.

Just kiddin, I love you racist bastards. I might be betraying my race, but I actually like cheering for y'all, I hope you get your ethnostate, and my people finally get our asses together for the first time in foreva long.

I accept dat you got da truth wit ya, since long ago, and you got the side o' good 2, they injustice you been takin is not rite, and I want to apologize on behalf of my people, black white nationalists are rare, but I am one, can't let anyone round me kno bout dat if ya kno wat I'm sayn, but I kin git yo backs when i can and you need it. Love you dawgz.

Happy valentines day, boys, and give one or two 2 to the kikes for me will ya? tey been fukin us both foreva long.

peace - an actual nig-user

SPLC needs a boogeyman to stay funded

They look like poopie lol.

PS, after everything the black man has taken from the white man, and all the evil they had been paid back, I accept that my race has no right to say anything about the terms of reconcoliation, complete separation is your right boy, so yall take it, and accept nothin less than wat you get owed, while yo at it, you should take more too, anything you want, you get, nothin else (I'll go back to africa if yall pay for it, liberia 2.0 might do jus a lil bit better this time).

rite?

bbbb

m,m,

This is what Holla Forums has become.

c

z