Swede Ambassador in South Africa gets Feces

It's almost too perfect– Swedes decide to go ahead with planned chemistry lecture, part of the Nobel series in South Africa amid chimpout over monies.
Get human shit thrown at/around them (lying media is coy with exactly where shit ended up).

archive.is/JIJ9J

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7HXpG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DESIGNATED SHITTING AUDITORIUMS

The Kafs are also threatening to "kill one White student a day" to get the chancellor's attention at Wit's University, but these are small matters of course:

archive.is/7HXpG

Don't forget to hold Samuel Jackson to his word, he said if Trump wins he's moving to South Africa. Mr. Jackson will fit right in with those shit slingers.

No shit? Just wow.

If– and only if– you understand the inherent perils of looking at a non-archived site, the news24 site is funny. Go through and it's like a post-apocalyptic hell, planet of the apes where chimps have taken over and Whites are going about dutifully reporting as they destroy the nation– State Capture, human shit flinging, SABC falling apart, chain stores shutting, etc…

there's too much shit to even archive, this story only stood out since it was human shit and I wondered how the kafs selected which human shit to use and transported it or if they had to perform on the spot.

all of universities have shut until "next week" due to chimp outs…which really means entire academic year which really means they are going to go under for good.
I suspect they will ask Whitey for some sort of relief but Europe has it's own plate full with the other group of brown brothers.

Probably for the best tbh.

Why is this not surprising?

I know the Jewish media isn't reporting any of this in the West (but will report it when a random negro in Kenya claims without, without evidence, to have solved a 300 year old maths theorem) but this is extraordinary even by south africa standards.
It's now Zim 2.0, as everyone predicted. Nothing will happen of course unless there is some threat to the Jews' diamond access, but it's a lot to take in:

Imagine the poor cucked bastard trying to teach and feed his kids, with the niggers threatening "history will judge you harshly" which means necklacing in the language of ANC infighting?

Did they steal some out of a white guy's septic tank?

all Swedes are literally retarded

I studied abroad in South Africa, the highways were regularly shut down due to various chimpouts.

chimpout
chimpout
chimpout
chimpout

It's sad to see a once great nation and nuclear power be handed over to subhuman filth. Make no mistake, South Africa will go the way of Zim soon, there is no turning back.

I only hope the Boers can claim their own ethnostate amid the chaos. Of course, the U.N. would probably send troops in to kill off the remaining white population if the Boers tried establishing their own state.

I remember bringing that up to libshit once

So quick to defend nigger that he fell into the trap. Forcing him to either accept that blacks commit far more murders, or flee the conversation. The latter of which being what he did.

dude we got some smart whites who deserve the education, but the issue comes in with these literal apes thinking they could even pass a test let alone get a degree

I'm counting about 5 different instances of shit and notably, it was "splashed" so it was liquid?

we get video every time someone trips in the West but we never get video of this stuff. The kaffirs' hired indian censors are pretty efficient, will give them that.

I might be wrong but isn't one of the guest on Brady's youtube channel (numberphile ect.) part of the project?

no idea, seems possible

does anyone know of a south africa twatter handle I can search for that might have photos of this?
I'm guessing it's been covered up but worth a look..

African blacks hate African Americans.

Because African Americans get more gibs.

Eat shit (((Swedes))), literally