OYYYY VEYYYYYYY

Hungarian Jews slam government's 'Nazi-like' referendum campaign

'The public discourse on the migrant issue has crossed the line into hate speech.'

Hungarian Jews have hit out at the government over a divisive campaign on refugees, comparing its communications to Nazi propaganda.

Sunday saw citizens vote on a proposed EU quota system that would see Hungary and other member states take more refugees to relieve the burden on Italy and Greece. Those who voted were overwhelmingly against, but the turnout, at 43 percent, was too low for the vote to be valid.

The government, led by right-populist Prime Minister Viktor Orban, called the referendum and campaigned vigorously against the quota system, with posters telling passersby that refugees were linked to terrorism, and that millions wanted to come to the country.

“The public discourse on the migrant issue has crossed the line into hate speech,” said Andras Heisler, the president of the Federation of Hungarian Jewish Communities, The Times of Israel reported.

“Hatred acts like a virus, and can slowly but surely infect all of society,” Heisler added.

Diana Gru, a director of historical documentaries, said the government campaign is “reminiscent of Nazi propaganda.”

And Shoshanna Vijnu, a Holocaust survivor who lives in Hungary, said: “Hitler said the same things, he incited against one part of society. Today’s victims are Muslims and migrants. This is a very violent campaign that has been going on for more than a year and has caused a tear in our society.”

Orban has refused to accept that the vote is invalid, saying he will seek to change Hungary’s constitution to allow anti-migrant voters to be heard.

archive.fo/sXc7c

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/04/is-it-time-for-the-jews-to-leave-europe/386279/
archive.is/npfa2
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/sweden/7278532/Jews-leave-Swedish-city-after-sharp-rise-in-anti-Semitic-hate-crimes.html
archive.is/uNNV
dw.com/en/berlin-jews-fear-refugees-could-put-them-in-jeopardy/a-18912313
archive.is/CEgyu
npr.org/sections/parallels/2015/01/22/379119380/for-many-french-jews-anti-semitism-has-a-clear-source
archive.is/TR5ga
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oy gevalt shut it down ! The referendum was invalidated goy so Brussels shouldn't listen to the Hungarian people !
Good goyim stayed home because they're not racist like you, just embrace the end.

Who exactly gave these kikes the authority to tell us what to say?

Remember lads, no such thing as a good jew

This might work in cucked Western European countries and Canada but I dont see it phasing Hungarians in the slightest.

I fail to see the problem here

Do Jews learn the story of The Boy Who Cried Wolf when they're little kikelets?

How very apt. We can thing of something else that acts in a similar manner.

Good luck Hungary, and may you be the one to trigger the collapse of the EU.

Who are these guys? I see them in every Hungary thread. Are they some sort of Right wing vigilante militia or something?

I wish they would stop pretending the aim isn't undermining national sovereignity here.

Remember when Obama disqualified Trump?

fucking stupid. why the hell would jews out themselves like this in the face of overwhelming majority?

If they keep like this, they will have their Nazis

What about a dead jew?

Yes.

Easy.
Put them outside the fence with the arabs.
They wipe each other out
???
Hungary wins

No. Those bring tons of inbred diseases

did Hitler build a wall?

So when are Hungarians gonna start removing the kikes?

Oy vey levels: meshuganah!

France caused Germany's aggression with their divisive Maginot line rhetoric.

#OpenBordersForIsrael

OY GEVALT!

10/10

Keep it up, you'll be next.

wanting to keep your country sovereign
Oy gevalt!
NUDDA SHOA

Oh that fucking projection

OR
They can take the "poor" arab migrants in their homes, offer them shelter and teach them the Hungarian language, educate them and find them employment.

Do you think it would work?

It's so obvious the normies must be able to see it. Even the comments on Kikebart are getting redpilled (pic related)

It didn't worked for Germany…
…or Sweden…
…or France…
…or Netherlands…
…or England…
…or the USA…

…but good news! Canada could do it! Yuppy yeah!… expect they are slowly lose they "white country" description. But it worked goy! Hurray!

Do you have a link on this kikebart article, I want to see how the JIDF responded ti this.

Could you stop namefagging?

they can't help it.

oy vey
shut down all comments for kikebart

I was not talking to you.
Jew spotted and reported.

Why the fuck is the purpose of Israel? I thought it was jewish homeland to get jews out of Europe.

Oh shit nigga, ((liberation from dictatorship))) and (((democracy))) oncoming!

They can't live without an host.

Yes because muslims are literally dumb goy / cattle, easy to manipulate and control.

These Europeans are getting way too smart Moishe! We must import 500.000 muslims per year

Especially these Slavs and Hungarians! These goys are out of control!!!!

OY VEY! SHUTITDOWN!

Fucking kikes just love to rub their power in other people's faces don't they? This is just so blatant it's fucking ridiculous.

The Greater Israel Project

Why the fuck do jews think their opinions matter`?

Okay shill

I meant the Hungarian Jews, which are protesting, user.

makes no sense. only explanation is that they do small scale social experiments to text how people react to the nazi card.

*test

Well, nobody should say it's just a conspiracy theory anymore. It's just fact. Look at how blatant it is and how it works repeats and manifests itself.

I can only say if it comes to this, I'm siding with Hungarians

To be completely honest, it is unsafe for these migrants to come to Hungary or it's neighboring countries. I should know, I live here. The atmosphere is close to boiling point.

I am of course also human so I suggest the following:
Germany go to Belgrade and choose who they want to bring back with them. Send others home.
Fly them directly from Syria to Germany. Or announce it in the middle east that they are not taking any more.

One of you e-mail Orban or their ruling party that more people voted against the rapefugees than did join the EU. Must sure they blast that all the time.

they're G-d's chosen people,go…guy.

oy vey never forget goys

The audacity of these fucking kikes…

perhaps the politicians advocating for refugees could lead by this example.

Statistically there have to be a few, but until I meet them, there are no good Jews.

Kek

Oh really? And where is I Israel to take in all these migrants? No where!

The kike motto is Israel for Jews and everyone elese countries for everybody.

Especially White countries.

Oy Veh, da holocauuust survivors are da moral moral guides of our nations.

these bastards need to be purged

Remenber the 666 million, goyim, and now import people who hate Jews more than anything!

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/04/is-it-time-for-the-jews-to-leave-europe/386279/
archive.is/npfa2
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/sweden/7278532/Jews-leave-Swedish-city-after-sharp-rise-in-anti-Semitic-hate-crimes.html
archive.is/uNNV
dw.com/en/berlin-jews-fear-refugees-could-put-them-in-jeopardy/a-18912313
archive.is/CEgyu
npr.org/sections/parallels/2015/01/22/379119380/for-many-french-jews-anti-semitism-has-a-clear-source
archive.is/TR5ga

It's almost as if these morons actually want another shoah.
That's what happens when you base your identity on victimhood.

OOOOYYYYY VEEEEYYYY

Like the nig, the jew is gonna jew, because like the nig they're incapable of self-restraint and have no shame.

One thing everyone must realise, countries who experienced the Balkan route last year have had enough. They will not let it happen again. If anyone of these migrants gets killed, put it on Merkel.

Bump

Everytime
I would recommend everyone NOT to save the new Modified merchants

They have a monopoly on finance, they have a monopoly on goverment, the last objective is to have a monopoly on religion, and for that they need possession of the origin point of all Abrahamic religions.

I like your style

Oy vey they use referendum to know what the people want like the Nazi!

We must stop those anti-democratic fascist tyrannical dictators once and for all!

The never ending well of shoah survivors rears its ugly visage once again

Holohoax survivours sure keep getting younger and younger, huh? Either Hungary starts the fourth reich or the French do.

Anyone notice the kikes have been trying their hardest to stamp out discussion of the JQ lately? Like, much more directed towards holocaust denial and bad goy exposing.

There was an almost identical article about that on (((Bloomberg))) and the (((Economist)))

I am sure it's pure coincdence and not an organised systematic effort to bash Hungary…

i am so sick if this maymay we have the same problems as europe but we have no real conservative media that reports on rapefugees crimes. every major city is divided into ethnic quarters except no white only areas. in my city for example the south side is all indians, the west side is all prarie niggers, the north side is somali and arab infested. there are also shitloads of chinks everywhere. downtown is full of white liberal yuppies, boomers, their "well adjusted" pet minorities that get plasteted everywhere and tons of cops that guard the liberals from the consequences of their retarded ideology .

also lots of hipsters and antifa

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL

its literally ALWAYS kikes pushing for muh multiculti for everywhere except israel

reported

annuda shoah