There are people that go into a debt for a car

Buying something you can't afford, with money you don't have is onsidered normal now sadly

use your feet faggots.

if you don't have the funds for something you want or need at the moment, settle for something worth less, save from that point, and buy it when you have more than enough. and always pay in cash, having/using a cc is the worst thing you could ever do

Financial burden is the #1 cause of divorce.

comfy af

I want to lick Mugi's eyebrows

I was the first in my class to get one of these puppies. Wheres yous? Oh yea you dont have one do you?

gg goyim

Best part is almost everyone gives 0 shits. Fucking infuriating listening to babyboomers give a big giant fuck you to their own future generations.

why do you need 2 cars?

one's my toy, one's my daily whore.

Nothing of value was lost tbh

>mom, dad, and grandparents always give me the look and the "okay sure" every time the topic comes up
this is gay

I do the same. I keep my cash secured in a flame retardant box just in case flaming retards attack. I don’t trust banks or any of that shit. If I need to make a purchase online I will go out of my way to buy those prepaid debit cards or those amazon cards at the drug store.

What the fuck is the point of buying a car new anyways? The Japanese shitboxes you can get for a couple thousand bucks at absolute most on craigslist are likely going to give you 35 mph highway like the latest overpriced SUVs anyways. It's retarded how the average mph of cars has remained mostly the same for the past 20 years because as cars got more efficient that also got bigger and heavier.

Every car I ever had I ended up getting for free because I knew people who owned them who didn't want to go through the trouble of selling them

fuck I meant mpg

Also look how stagnant these fucking graphs are to prove my point further

After they figured out fuel injection what else is there that they can do?

improve upon the efficiency of the fuel injectors themselves, the oxygen, line pressure, and temp sensors, and catalytic converters. Which they have been doing. But again, larger, heavier SUVs have been replacing smaller compact Sedans as Americas daily drivers so any improvements in fuel efficiency are essentially canceled out. It's retarded

You have to get money from somewhere so that you can afford to hire more workers so that they can buy your cars so that you can hire more workers. It's Keynesian economics, user. What good is it to turn a profit when it's your moral responsibility to feed the world?

As if I give a fuck about muh world. I'm just saying that it's retarded that people are wasting money on massive fucking cars driving mpg down. My next car is going to be a SMART Fortwo as a reaction to this retardation

Try starting your own business making less retarded guitars. Chances are you'll have some men in black suits visit you and tell you to stop.

You're not making any sense. What the fuck is a "less retarded guitar"?

There's Chinese guitars you get on Amazon sure but then you get decent guitars like Washburns that are great and aren't ridiculously expensive either

I meant cars. I like guitars because I know how they work. It's sort of fitting that Wikipedia is useless on figuring out how a car works since they're the last thing the smug neckbearded soyboys that write it would know about.
Also why should I trust any guitar that is made in a non-American country since they stopped making the cheap ones in Japan? I know the Japanese work ethic but nothing about Korea or Indonesia. Wouldn't they be more worried about nuclear bombs or giant scorpions than making a good guitar?

I like Citroens

Has anyone seen that doco 'Gashole', it's a total piece of shit, I wouldn't watch it for pleasure, but it talks about the collusion between oil & auto industry to maximise profits. A dude cracked 100mpg on an old 1940's tank, & then suicided apparently.

Physical reminder that you can't go into debt with "Free Weed".

I drive a massive luxury car that gets 16mpg. Worrying about gas mileage is for poorfags.

Still paying it off because I'm building my credit back up to pre-that-fucking-bitch-who-put-all-her-shit-in-my-name-without-my-permission years

Never date a woman. Their genitals are black holes where happiness goes to die.

you all have shit transportation methods desu

mercantilism: the god that failed

I would tend to agree that was the number one reason in the past. Today the number one cause is feminism.