I had a thousand calories of rice this morning, with 300 calories of butter. It was my meal for the day...

I had a thousand calories of rice this morning, with 300 calories of butter. It was my meal for the day. Can you feel my feel?

fat fuck. Would you like some fuckin rice with your butter?

Was it literally just steamed white rice with butter? You didn't have anything else to make a simple pilaf?

Brown rice. I added some onion powder, salt, and black pepper. I have some vegetables, but I'm saving them for when I'm even hungrier.

it's not fucking hard user
a fuckton of vegies, some rice, and hot sauce if you want flavor

Okay. So will you buy me veggies?

can you afford some peanut butter and ramen noodles next time user? rice is good but mixing things up will help. splurge on some cheap tuna fish occassionally if you can.

Go spread your goat religion somewhere else

That's actually a helpful thought. Thank you.

you're welcome, I know what it's like tbh. i know it's not exactly 'food', but i would recommend you invest in some cheap multivitamins when you can. you're body needs micronutrients to function properly and they are a good source of it. even the dollar tree has them.

At least drink some milk or orange juice for minerals.

mebbi I'll get some work, then I'll have pork chops.

At least add some beans to compensate for the missing essential proteins in rice. Also have a look at other staple foods. Potatoes, wheat, and oats are all cheaper than rice where I live.

can you get food stamps? sounds like you legitimately qualify unlike most niggers.

kek. that will only make it worse user.

this

Ground beef is not that expensive man. If it is then get beans instead.

Beans are 50% carbs. Also I have to limit my bean intake (although I could have lentils and the like) because I hope for job interviews and can't afford to be gassy.

Here's what you should try then.
You're going to need a huge pot. Like huge huge.

1 head of cabbage
2 leeks
1 green bell pepper
2 cans of stewing tomatoes
1 can of tomato paste
5 cloves of garlic (optional)
12 chicken thighs (or whatever is the cheapest value pack at a place like king Soopers or Safeway)
Salt/pepper to taste.

Super easy to cook, huge quantity. Slice up leek and cabbage and put into pot and cover. Let it simmer for a few with the tomatoes. Add sliced pepper when cabbage appears to turn slightly soft. I like to add the garlic cloves and cubed chicken thighs here. Cover again for a few minutes. Add tomato paste. Anywhere you can add water if it looks too thick for your preference. Stir and fold. Let it cook until the chicken is white all the way.

If you have a large enough pot this shit will give you a ton to eat. It'll also fill you rather well. It's a recipe I use for long weeks at work for lunches. Just make a huge batch then scoop out throughout the week.

So how's it going OP? Did you ever get some other ingredients yet? Will you post more food spam pls?

Thanks for the recipe user.

do you have salt at least?

I got a free piece of cake. I also broke down and ate some other food early. My belly is full right now.

How much fucking rice did you eat nigger?

I had mac&cheese. A whole box of it.

No sir. I cannot.

Oh, and pinto beans with ketchup and mustard

Noice. Glad to hear it. I hope the job search goes well. I'll be in one myself soon.

kek