1000s of Negros No Longer Getting Food Stamps

Is this just the beginning? I wonder how they're going to react when Trump & Pence get in there & make it 10X harder than it already is to leech off the system.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QwCQK7IgcD0
amazon.com/Ten-Dollar-Dinners-Recipes-Elevate/dp/0307985148
statcan.gc.ca/tables-tableaux/sum-som/l01/cst01/dsbbcan-eng.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Lansky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

heh

who gon feed muh kids

Shiieeeeet nigga they can't be doing this mang i need mah welfare else how you expect me to pay all that alimony, shit white dumb ass crackas just don't get it. How the fuck they expect me to have fun whilst working man i swear these whites just don't get how da black man works, its like god he works in mysterious ways n shit.
smdh tbh also that bitch in the video was thicc shieet get me a piece of dat ass.
so where da white women at.
also we deserve that money because we wuz kangs in ancient egypt and society owes us for our inventions whilst under the white man.

every time someone posts this picture it triggers me so fucking hard

if it werent for these goddamn dindus holding us back we'd have fucking colonized the stars

I need to get my hair and nails did
And whitey's on the moon
Who's gonna clothe and feed my kid
While whitey's on the moon?

No we would have been space kings and ahead with technology for a good 100 to 200 years thats alot more then just space colonization.

fuck I just got this

Somebody needs to pay for aaaall mah chillen

goes without saying tbh

This only affects people who don't have any dependents. So basically. It's nothing.

It's a problem though, since they wanted ((globalization)) which means there are little to no jobs actually existing in the first world anymore that isn't paper-pushing bs or in the taking-up-the-ass customer-services.

You hwites are really pushing it now. What will happen in the end is that all those promising young black youths that were denied the gibs will go back to Africa to build their black non-racist utopia, while the racist redneck whites will crumble and fail without black talent and labor.

A man can only dream.

Lmao get to work you fucking monkeys

Pic related

Problem is cheap gook made machine works much better than niggers, and the rest of jobs that require human contacts are only for humans

If a magic wand would make all niggers disappear civilizations will still function, Blacks as a species is literally deprecated version of human.

Dems are just rattling their cages, reminding them that all their worth is derived from gibs; Vote 'D' early and often or else

Shiieeeet nigga, you ain't spectin' me be out workin' fo no white boi pickin' up dawg sheeet fo no minmum wage an sheet. Fuckin' peckawood muthafucka!

Why is that fat man wearing a dress?

We iz kangz. Dems cracka owe us our tribute n' shit. We invented eveytang! We teach dem peckawoods to bathe, my lil' nigga. We gave dem da keyz 2 da muthafuckin' kingdom, and dey don't give us what we be gettin' n' shit.

Dey don't kno we iz kangz

better get started on that genophage then

What if the original creator was actually using the Krogan as an analogy for nogs, and pozed BioWare got rid of him because of that?

but who gon feed me!

I'm not going to say they have won, but the commies certainly did a number on us.

this is what you get when you give inferior malcontents an equal say

It is what happens when you decide that diversity is more important than productivity. These people would rather have 1000 "scientists" banging rocks together and yelling at fire for being misogynistic than have 100 white scientists actually produce something.

How are these people supposed pull their weight in society if there are no jobs available? The only jobs that they are capable of, are being outsourced to low wage countries were workers are treated worse than niggers. Why can't we just use blacks and hispanics instead? It'll keep the wealth within the US, take these animals off of the welfare system, make them useful, and keep them busy. We wouldn't have as many niggers rioting in our streets, we wouldn't, and best of all, there would be a need for overseers and engineers at all these factories that employ them, we have plenty of intelligent and capable people who are underemployed, they could work those jobs. Our whole country will be better off, and the banks who own these companies will make a lot less profit once labor costs rise to match the value of the goods produced.

FACTUAL

Normally we try to reduce nuisance animals.

impossible as the core concept of them is that they keep wiping themselves out after obtaining nuclear weapons.

youtube.com/watch?v=QwCQK7IgcD0

Good.

It's like one of those German news stories about that refugee who chose to go back while several planes of refugees drop in every night.

Arabs ?
When there's no infidels to bomb, they just kill each other.

EBT should only be for bread and water.
Better not to have it at all.

Arabs didn't get nukes on their own.

And the jobs are where?
40%+ unemployment, to exceed 50% in 3 years.
Then we have our beloved crash coming up that will exceed 60%.
Just what is the plen then?

only after you have been sterilized, poor should not breed

That dumb white leftist fatty
Holy shit these people are such pansies.

that aint right. Don't think yourself so mighty and high just because your mom or dad works.

Poor whites should be sterilized too? Fuck off, Schlomo.

my mom, my dad, and I work, and poverty breeds more poverty

yes, all poor people should be sterilized

I love the poorly educated -
Donald J Trump

This happened in the beginning of the year when 22 states decided to cut a total of a half of a million people from getting SNAP

It's not hard for fucks' sake, they are not asking you to find a job right there on the spot. They are just asking where you have put an application in. You don't even have to put in a shit ton of applications, just 2-3 A MONTH.

You are all poor you stupid fuck. Did you not see the video of Obama in Kenya? Families own acres and acres between their next neighbour. What do you own but massive debt and slavery?

Shaking My Dick Honestly? Is that even a thing?

Are you even trying?

It does get hard when you see the marxist hr departments at work. Enjoy filling out online psych profiles that will automatically reject you for being a white male and were never for an actual job to begin with; just data mining resumes.

you forgot we owe you for slavery, you built this country, and you were kings.

Not really strong in economics, so may some kind user explain this graph to me?

baiting or really dumb? yes, poor whites should not breed

>have the curse of being a light shade of brown

I just want to live my fucking life without those cucks shitting on me for acting "too white".

AW HELLLL NAW

I NEED DAT EBT NIGGUH

OBAMA GON CRAY

WHITEY GON PAY

Dey still gon feed yo keedz. If yo benefits gets cut off just have sum keedz

If obama cared about blacks so much then why did he cut your food stamps off? You do know Shillary hilldog will just continue this trend, right? :^)

11% of the poorest people on earth (

They don't care about any of that mufugguh. They're 100% tribal, so all they care about is having a dindu in da whitey house. That's it. Dude can be a total fag or total maniac and they wouldn't care.

Put on the smuggest expression you possibly can and tell them they aren't acting white enough

NO FOODSTAMPS FOR FATTIES

One of the few benefits I have is being able to throw the cucks off of their playbook since they can't seem to figure out what to do with a dissenter they can't browbeat.

They really are leeches.

Look at Africa for their natural state. They have no business in first world countries with technology and civilization. They are a plague on America.

I think this is a test run to see how they react behaviorally. Government picked these people for an experiment.

Anyone who is on food stamps has no excuse to be obese.

Not really, onigger is just trying to cut spending while riling up the lower caste niggers into nogging for him. If he had any thought in his head, it would look like he's just trying to desprately cut spending. However, since it's king nigger we are talking about, my gut says that he is just hoping for a chimpout to blame those ebul republicans in a halfassed attempt to put brakes on the trump train.

No amount of screaming at the conductor will stop it. :^)

So basically, now dem niggresses know dat u don get no gibs til u hav dem kids amiright

Is that a real tv show?

YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGERS, WHY WOULD YOU ALLOW THAT SORT OF LOOPHOLE? THIS IS JUST GOING TO BITE US IN THE ASS IN 1-2 GENERATIONS!

pro-tip: that dude can't have kids, and his titties are vestigial.

Yes. Boondocks. It's a hit or miss show since the writer is a nig. At first glance it looks like a nig show for nogs but then the writer tries to be a bad goyim by telling niggers to stop acting like niggers.

Sure they do. They get the cheapest and thus, least healthy food. Shit is all full of that fructose crap. It's a corn and soy diet like fucking livestock.

Fucking this. Actual food is pretty pricy. However, boxed food with no actual nutrition is dirt cheap here. Not to mention there is a strange trend i'm seeing where the youth can't cook anything fresh. They either have to follow some box's instructions or just buy some take out.

Just kill me.

Why don't you just tell him what a rue is? Actually, why doesn't he look it up himself? He's got the internet.

amazon.com/Ten-Dollar-Dinners-Recipes-Elevate/dp/0307985148
that's why stuff like this should be mandatorily sendt with the first food stamps

planned food riots then more police state and nwo

I will never know how the fuck some people get neetbux. Am I just missing something?

Same reason why most of the youth refuse to look anything up that doesn't concern their personal life right there and then. The worst part is that he wants to be a cook. Though he's just a two bit wigger drug dealer so I doubt he will have the resolve to actually see it through.

In and out of mental hospitals because the cultural jew drives me crazy, and the pharma jew makes it worse

I don't actually know why the reason for that is. Do they seriously not realize how useful the Internet is?

They're going to have to eat each other!

Like in Africa!

Shieeeeet/Shieeeeeet

They won't starve. They'll rob you for your food. Be prepared.

I know the realization of what will happen if I admit myself in that sort of place, not to mention they will more than likely throw a shit ton of anti-depressants at me.

I have no fucking clue. Just think about how different WW2 would have been if the internet was a common tool back then as it is now. The biggest thing that drives me up the fucking wall is when I tell him to look shit up he just goes, "Nah man, anything that imporant will be echoed on reddit or facebook dawg. lol". Late at nights I worry about the future of the human race.

Note that many of those limits are for childless, able-bodied adults. You can still squeeze out a litter of nigglets and get SNAP4Lyfe.

That, and there's churches everywhere acting as food banks, where worshippers chuck in their unused can goods and give it to low-income families. This is what people mean when they say the word Christcuck. It's not the worship, but the church being so damned pozzed these days.

At no point in time has the funding of NASA and all other affiliated space programs ever been more than a tiny fraction of food stamps and other gibs services.

Eh … it's the loaves and fishes ideology. The Church is supposed to be the one feeding the hungry, not the government and certainly not the tax payers.

Jesus fucking christ. At least one of you turned out alright.

They've been doing that for years. I used to work a small business and would get dindus coming in asking for business cards and shit to show they were looking for a job there even though they weren't. Had to just tell um to fuck off.

Don't do it. They check my blood to make sure I'm taking the pharma jew, and if I'm not, they'll gather signatures to commit me for being a threat to others or myself. They pathologize irateness over injustice as anger issues, and knowing the truth about the banking/political jew as paranoia. This is not the path you want to go down trust me.

Citation fucking needed
Do you live in Libya?

Wait … what? Are you a minor or are you in the UK or something? They don't do that in the US to adults.

The real rate in the US, labor force to participation.
Not the actively seeking work within 6 months group.
Its why I laugh at any of the people swearing Trump will fix it, flat fucking out people are needded less and less, and more and more its very specific people needed with specific skill sets.

Our system in Louisiana is set up so that you have to log in to the HiRE website and actively apply for X number of jobs within any given month using the online system.

Don't even have to leave the fucking house.

The US, dipshit. Pay attention.

user, people are not naturally inclined to look things up. We're the exception. We lived without internet for all of human history until now. If you were to learn something, it's because someone told you it.

People need to be taught things. This is what tradition is for. No one bothers with that anymore, and then you're surprised that he doesn't know?

The whole "we're all isolated individuals" line of thinking is what got us into this mess. It's libertarian logic. They think "leave people to their own devices to create culture", while everyone else is thinking the same exact thing, and no one acts and culture is lost.

sorry my 'tism levels are higher in the morning

I'm not sure what I find funnier, the fact that they did that to a state where blacks are common as fuck, or the fact that the nigger's biggest complaint is that computers are too racist since they are hard to work.

Canada:
18 million employed, 36 million population.
statcan.gc.ca/tables-tableaux/sum-som/l01/cst01/dsbbcan-eng.htm

US you can find on bureau of labour statistics but you have to dig for it.

Why do so many homeless people have dogs?

It's stupidly simple as fuck. I've looked at the website and it's 100% straight forward. I was looking for a part-time job to pad my income a little when my wife got pregnant and it took me all of 2 days to find extra work as a stevedore on the weekends.

I know niggers are simple minded, but shit … I see them using ipads and cell phones all the time. How hard can it be?

Fuck it. Let 'em starve.

I like the random "whilst" in that

It's easier to get handouts when you have a dog. People feel sympathy for the dog and give money.

Fair enough, and it's not like never tried to warn him of this mess. You can only try so many times until you say "fuck this" when the can't seem to grasp a simple concept.

They are not homeless. They are leftycucks with "fashion sense" :^)

Get out shill.
Regan, was a kike puppet.
Lincoln was a mentally ill tyrant who invaded the sovereign states after false flagging Fort Sumter.
D'Souza is an establishment cunt who only really has a vendetta over Obama because Loretta Lynch put him in Jail.

What part of "WE ARE NOT CUCKSERVATIVES" do you not understand?

I find all those vegetables more tasty when eaten raw in a salad, with some olive oil and vinegard.

It's titties all the way down.

I feel like getting my job was the best thing that happened to me since my university classes were cut. Looking back, I fucking hated being a NEET those 3 years.

Well if you don't cry when your canine companion embarks for a destination without you
and don't get upset at the financial obligations in which you are entangled
and if you keep your cool when your mother smokes marijuanna, goes back to drinking, and then eventually gets hooked on crack cocaine
you have to understand the equivalency between intercourse and and forceful conflict resolution with an oppositional party
Livin' with your own dog is the only way to sane.

damn, do gorillas really have a higher IQ?

Why not both? Though it helps I have a small victory garden in the back yard to offset the cost of fresh veggies.

You can buy large bags of hard beans & lentils, plus rice for almost nothing. Also various fruits & veggiest that are in season are pretty cheap. Even cheese isn't expensive if you don't buy fancy stuff. Eggs are also very cheap.
Basically you just need to know how to cook.

Their homes are swarming with offspring and making up a disability is very easy given the amount of novel disorders that are recognized by the (((AMA))).

Depends on the ape, but the larger varieties tend to have a larger IQ than the average nog.

I see. Before you can teach a man to make gravy you first have to teach him not to be an idiot, I guess. Probably too late now without massive intervention.

I make delicious lumpy gravy quite often, truly a gift from the gods

To be fair, there are no jobs in certain places of the country.

For example, consider Texas.
Millions of Mexicans are flooding the state per year driving down wages.
The Saudis have pumped so much oil into the market that most of the oil rigs / drills / offshore platforms have gone bankrupt and mass-layoffs have happened.
All of the industry in Texas has been moving south across the border.

I would guess that 75% to 80% of people in my mid-sized town work for the government or the state.

Outside of the major metro areas there are absolutely NO JOBS.

One of the scandinavian countries has a rule that you only get 6 months pf welfare, I think per life.

That's pretty much what we do here. Legumes and rice and we can our own vegetables. Buy them cheap in season, cook them up, and store them in sealed mason jars.

The only tough part is milk for the kids. A gallon of milk costs more than a gallon of gas these days, so we've been doing the powdered milk thing. Eggs have gotten rather expensive, too. Kind of annoying because I like making my own bread instead of store-bought.

God damn, good gravy is really a gift from the gods. This world may go to shit but you can't beat a good brown gravy made in the same pain you cooked a salisbury steak in.

I meant pan.

though I guess both could work.

Now that sounds delicious. I just prefer some greens like tomatoes, cabbage, onions or carrots to be eaten raw with some vinegar. Oil is optional.

Don't trouble yourself, most people have always been this retarded.

I hate hearing about this happen so here's some nonspecific advice:
If it's hitting you that hard, for your own good, you'll need to cast aside the concern of anything that is not immediately within your control (job, food/water, choice of: friends, music, activities etc.). I'm not saying go back to being a gleeful idiot. Just focus on getting yourself into a solid position so you can hep everyone else when you do. First thing you need to do is have a firm foundation of family and faith (find your qt3.14, go to church, find good friends, keep in touch with relatives etc.). Once you've got yourself sorted it will be a lot easier for you to consider and act on the rest of the madness without having your thoughts consumed by it.
Selfish action to facilitate selfless goals.

Mother fucker.

She can barley hold back the laughter after saying that niggers "just aren't succeeding". Fat cow is shielding herself by defending niggers.

isn't obombo still in charge?

why should they get the message?

Thanks for the advice. I have a huge problem trusting anyone except my wife. We have both come to the conclusion that we are each others best friend since I red pilled her to the point of no return and she is the only thing keeping me sane now a days. Outside of that, it's just crawling out of this leftycuck/conservicuck den I am stuck in at the moment. Even if I don't make it, it feels good knowing that there are plenty more that will.

aren't there places where they serve a meal to poor people in georgia?

of course, you have to be there when they serve it, and you can't pick from a menu. but beggars can't be choosers, can they?

user… you can't just say such things without giving a link.
I need a good laugh right now.

are you talking about the vid where it says that orangutans pass the mirror test but 5 YO nigglets don't?

I just realized what the Salute means: It's literally means my heart to you.

The way he casually tosses it toward his friend made me realize it. Compared to the the 20th century where the heart was thrown really high towards the American flag or to a corwd/speaker.

Thanks for the gif user, we should start using it again.

Are you an actual nigger or just LARPing? People who cannot feed themselves do not need to bring more people into the world.

The President doesn't control food stamps. It's 100% within the bailiwick of Congress. Niggers think they get gibs because of Obama, but they're wrong.

There's also the matter of individual states. It's the states that decides who gets the gibs, how much gibs they get, and the condition of the gibs (seeking employment, etc). It's basically out of the President's hands.

I don't think we have too many niggers here. I could be wrong though.

You're welcome.
I can tell your family has the ability to do well in the long run.

I warms me to see people remembering things long forgotten.

You're welcome, and yes you should.

that's what i meant. who's gonna take the blame in their silly little heads?

That was one of them but there was another study that I can't find anymore. It was an inforgraph but pic related is my picture folder. I might take a break and organize that shit.

My side is full of libcucks that think trump is going shoah all the browns while my wife's side is full of conservicucks that think Trump will suddenly be Russia's BFF and create the holocaust 2.0 thanks to faux news. Both sides are pozzed, we just managed to wise up before the brainwashing was permanent. Teaching them was more of a curtsey but those types of people are the kind that Holla Forums laughs at on a daily basis.

Any amount above zero is to many

Fucking SwiftKey never types too when I need it to

Same people that always get the blame: White People.

When they get gibs, thank Obama.
When they lose gibs, smash windows and yell at whitey.

I'm at work nigga and now you're making me post off topic shit

It's not as if America is the chosen land. Nothing of value will be lost.

Neither of these sides are your descendants.

Bitter irony is that Captain Kirk is a kike.

No lie, so is Spock.

Oh guess who is about to do an unmanned moon shot

KEK

I live on about $200 per month on a rather healthy diet in California. If I wasn't trying to keep in shape, and was a bit better at getting coupons beforehand, I could be doing it on even less.

OP, how many negros do you know without dependents?

FUCK RONALD REAGAN

Quit repeating this lie. As others have said, it's not hard to eat healthy on a tight budget. You just have to not be a fucking lazy ass who doesn't want to cook.

You know, koko gets taken care of and isn't submitted to an environment full of gorilla gangs and gorilla drugs and always stays in there and has a dedicated teacher.

Really koko is more like a marxist hippie than anything else.

I used to make every manner of excuses under the sun for blacks. I grew up in the shittiest poor ghetto in town and as common pretty much all whites hated niggers there since that's what happens when you're forced to live around blacks, except for me. I've tried so hard to reason and help them to the point I even did missionary work in Africa but the more I did it the more I increasingly ran out of excuses for them. Then I did missionary work in places in places in Asia and South America, read a lot more books, asking yourself questions between hours and it became even more clear to me and finally heading back home I was completely out of excuses. The biggest redpill moment was when I went home there was this one not completely retarded black guy in the hood (yeah they exist, a handful but still) he was sort of nerdy but whatever and he goes and gets ganged up by a group of other blacks who were laughing and pushing him because he was "acting white". Eventually they beat him until he blacked out and they were saying "man he dead?" as he lay there unconscious and you know what? They just laughed harder about it and kicked him a few more times before they got bored. I just learned to ignore shit like this growing up and sprinted away (muh snitches hurrr even though blacks snitch and bitch about muh racism all the time) and eventually I find out that nerdy black kid who was as decent a black as that shitty hood could ever hope to produce, he died from that incident. Then hits the great realization. Everything wrong with blacks is the fault of blacks themselves. Who sold blacks into slavery to begin with after defeating and enslaving the loser in their tribal wars? Blacks. Who legalized slavery in the Americas first? A black man. Who kills and murders and rapes the vast majority of blacks? Blacks themselves (ever listen to that Tupac song? You know, the one where the lyrics go something like "and they say it is the what man I should fear but it's my kind doing all the killing here). Which race still has slavery to the point that there is more slavery today than all slaves in the past? Blacks. Which race has no concept of personal responsibility to the point their fathers abandon their sons and daughters at astronomical rates like Obama's worthless father? Blacks. Which race is keeping blacks down the most by far? Blacks. Now what about whites? Which race is the first to abolish slavery? Whites. Who kills and murders and rapes disproportionately the whites in America? Blacks. Which race does more in charity and programs and other works for blacks than any other including blacks themselves? Whites. More whites died to free blacks than any other including blacks themselves. Nothing about white guild makes any fucking sense, it's like a crazy cultist religion. I want every white person to ask themselves, do they actually have ancestors who owned any slaves? Chances are you don't, it's like having an ancestor who was a billionaire for their time, the 1% of their day. Do you own any slaves now? Is there any slave or slave owner in America alive today? You should get it now, right? The logic is so stupid and flawed that creationism begins to make more sense. It's like if white guilt is legitimate, then so throwing the whole family and extended family of a black criminal in prison because one of them happened to commit a crime. It doesn't make any sense. Whites were the ones who gave them rights even in Africa among their own blacks who enslaved them and then after whites left, they were back in chains again because there was nobody stopping slavery. After that you're out of excuses and even coming to the realization that everything is the fault of blacks themselves, you eventually grow to accept and to find that there is inherently something wrong with blacks on a genetic level to the point that it reverberates throughout history and in virtually all black nations that exist in the world. The evidence is just too overwhelming. The only hope for them is that they are all sent back to Africa like what happened in the past with Liberia and sealed off to evolve on their own until they're decent people.

Woah, I can't remember the time I saw such a dense wall of text. I think I'll go get a drink for this one.

At worst, it's more like a half truth. There is cheap food out there but you need to know where to look and how to prepare it. Every generation seems to erode that knowledge bit by bit, so the "healthy" food you see is generally more expensive but at the same time making it yourself is 10 times cheaper than any boxed food labeled "healthy" will ever be.

Neither are the wild ones but at the same time they eat fermented fruit to get drunk and their "gangs" consists of their natural family. I guess even gorillas can be civil when drunk and have better family values than a nigger.

I see this "but healthy food is expensive lol" meme so often that I am convinced there has to be a shill army behind it.

Even at shit tier supermarkets like Wal Mart you can find:

Pork shoulder is about $2.30/lb
Chicken breast is often under $2/lb, thighs are even less
10lbs of rice is like $5
2lbs of dried beans is $2 or something
a dozen eggs is about $3

And those are Denver prices. Sure it's not organic, free-range, pesticide-free, locally grown stuff, but all of the above gets someone 95% of the way there to a healthy diet, and certainly would be much more healthy than processed meat or refined carbs. The only issue as points out is knowing how to cook, but let's not pretend like fat people are too busy to cook or learn to cook, these people watch the electric jew for 4 hours a day. With a resource like the internet available to teach you anything there's no excuse, at least not for white people with agency.

And yet we have minillenals that refuse to believe that rapefugees are a determent to their nation despite the internet being a few flicks away via their smart phone. You are under the assumption the average normalfags WANTS to learn.

Ramblin' old guy?

Do you ever post on /ck/? Thats the only reason why I still use 4chan, I just like the autists on /ck/. (I made a thread about Hitler Cake and some people actually made it)

this is trumps economic plan tbh. bring the factories back to america and put the city nogs to work in them

Cooking is fucking simple if you don't want to get fancy.

Chicken breast: Cover it in olive oil, salt, pepper, throw on a hot skillet for 12 minutes (I actually forget right now) each side, done. Thermometer to check temperature so you don't eat undercooked meat.
Ground beef: Same fucking thing for 4 minutes minus the oil. Don't even need salt/pepper.
Pork roast: Cover it in olive oil and spices, throw it in the oven at 450 for 10min, then 250 until the thermometer goes "beep beep beep" at 130 degrees. Take it out and wait until it hits 140 on its own. You literally don't do anything for most of the time but wait.

Even the more intricate meals just take more prep work than anything else.

why did everyone hate him so much? I loved PHS guy threads and his old lady dinner sets. I think one day he will return.

you're right.

Buy a bunch of beans, rice, lentils, eggs and chicken. You can get by without meat and just rely on eggs as your main source of protein if you're really broke. All the people that say you cant live off of 3 bucks a day are bullshitting.

Which is why EBT should be cancelled right fucking now. If niggers are too lazy or stupid to feed themselves and their niglets, then they deserve to starve.

His false sense of smug pissed off /ck/. Though he really didn't have much to be smug about, any asshole could buy a PHS plate. I miss those simpler days, like tears in the rain.

>tfw I made a parody thread showing off trashy as fuck food with PHS on it and got PHS guy upset about it

Fuck, I forgot about those. I forgot he didn't have a PHS plate, that was someone else.

I wanna see that.

My favorite threads by far are "what do I make for a girl coming over for dinner??" threads. Those are always hilarious. You've got the serious reply guy (that comes off as a 19 year old), the "feed her dick" guy, the actual woman, the "it doesn't matter just make whatever" guy, and the gems of /ck/-the autistic story guy.

I loved the story about the guy boiling lobsters and one escaping so he stomps on it with cleats.

fuckin saved, checking your trips, and thank you. Also sorry for derailing this thread.

You are still royalty with all the welfare Queens.

It was a thread back in 08. Some friends that moved away thought it would be a dank joke Christmas present to give me some PHS. We all ended up cooking a bunch of white trash food (mach and cheese w/ sliced hot dogs, fried cheese, sweet tea, homemade hamburger helper, ect.) and making the parody thread that evening. Sorry for derailing the thread as well m80s.

Thats when I first learned about 4chan. I was still in the military then so I didn't have much time to shitpost, but those were amazing times. This post sure gave me a feel.

>tfw donated to mootxico when I thought I was just paying for a fucking dell server

Around jews, you lose.

what's up with your dubs and trips? Are you a wizard? In your next post can you say that Hillary is going to have a stroke on live TV?

You don't need kek to tell you the obvious. You have video of her passing out as she's scurrying out of the 9/11 memorial on it's anniversary. Anything else that happens is just a cherry on top of this sundae we are calling her presidential run.

This. My father lived on beans, rice, salsa and some cheap pork thrown in for flavor when he was in law school. Even though he smoked thirty cigarettes a day he was healthier than a lot of the fat shits I see wobbling about my campus these days.

As a side note, I'm a member of the college repubs at my uni, and it's incredible how much thinner the conservative girls are than their lib counterparts on the college democrats

You are like the Nobel peace price laureate Albert Schweitzer.

Boner city. Actual right winged girls are amazing.
I remember my girlfriend telling her cousin and his gf that niggers never invented anything except peanut butter and throwing spears at each other. They got so mad they left our apartment. I was so proud.

Egyptians were the ones who invented peanut butter, spearchucking was used in the time of mammoths. Your gf's a dumbass kiddo, she could've at least mentioned the cotton gin instead.

It's the current year, after all.

Yeah, I know but it was really funny. It was Feburary and they were saying a black man invented the traffic light, which is bullshit. It triggered her to go on a huge rant about how niggers have never done anything but been around for thousands of years killing each other.

Don't shit on my fun.

Vulcan salute is derived from some Jew ceremony, Vulcan motto is "IDIC - Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations," first show to show interracial kiss, etc.

Is this some half-baked, toneless parody of "Walking On The Moon?"

oh also, a Canadian has the first patent for mixing milled peanuts with sugar. Not Egyptians, dumbass.

we wuz beavers 'n sheeeeet
whitey dun stole our maple leaves, we wus da syrup mastas

uh oh. Incoming Canadian cuckolding images…

I live in South Africa.
I'm white.

Pull your shit together and stop fucking around. I don't mean to be rude but man up. Jesus Loves you, stop bending over to the enemy and letting yourself get shafted by the world of man and adversary.

Treat your wife too. You are a good man, i'm sure. People like you are those who this world needs.

Sure is illiterate kike in here…

Seriously?

All they gots to do is pop out some keeeeeeids and boom, qualified for da gibs ma dat.

Get your ass outta there, man.

This is my great, great grandfather. I am boer, I have english/german/french heritage as well.

I am a white South African.

I was born here. I have never had the money to travel, nor immigrate. I'm working on it. For now, my priority is peace of mind, safety. I can't take my whole family.

I am not a "refugee".
I am not seeking pity, just putting things into perspective.

Thank you brothers.
Godspeed and keep the fire.

We will save you and restore your nation to white rule. Arm up and await the day you can join us in vengeance, brother.

and many more

It sure warms my 1488 heart when I see white brothers of all nations put their differences aside and recognize that the enemy is the jew and the nigger. I know that my European bros will point out that I must be burger, painting with a broad white brush, and I recognize that there are different lines of white heritage… but even if we have some differences, surely there are small compared to what we're facing today. Stay strong, my distantly-related neanderthal-DNA-carrying ready-to-conquer-the-star bros. We will get out there… just have to throw off the gibs-seekers first.

You too, man. I know some white SAs who came here because they were constantly afraid of being murder-raped. I hope you've got a good dog, brother.

or so
haven't seen that price in a decade; at best $2.39 where you're paying for rib meat and lots of added water weight
10lbs, what is this Sam's Club? Even so, can find rice for about 7 calories per cent as long as it's not a whole grain rice. For Walmart that's good bang/buck.
see rice
$4, but I have a different source for eggs where it's under $2

People mostly complain about the price of Walmart fresh fruit and vegetables, which is indeed terrible.

New-Spock (Zachary Quinto) is also a faggot.

I'm saving this picture and I'm going to use it.

A common refrain when demanding their gibs.

Wew, that picture is birdphobic. Animal welfare now!

Anyone have the "goodbye space travel, hello mass third world migration" pic?

please god let them all die

BRING BACK
YOU DON'T WORK YOU DON'T EAT

POLICIES

Once Deutsche Bank become the next Lehman and crashes the whole system the government is going to have a hard time keeping the EBT system running if they can at all.

Apparently the amount of shekels spent on illegals alone every year is greater than the moon landing budget(adjusted for inflation).

Think about that for a second, if not for the gibs we would have colonized mars 2 decades ago.

sounds reasonable

are those fucking bullet casings on the leftmost niggress's hair?

holy lel

KUNSITERDAFAALOWEEN
EXPERIMENT#1.cut off gibs in high nog zones .Have the soup kitchens ,churches ,salvation armys ,food banks ,pass out Propaganda Maps showing New gib Zones that will be in White zones , (((They)) will get Shanaynay And Her 8 kids free bus travel and houseing in White zones (((TAX FREE)) ….WHITE FLIGHT ?No PLACE TO FLY
AutistikkButMaybeeTrue

that fat fuck looks like she's eating pretty well.

SHEEIT. Popeye out of chicken.
Let me spend two bucks of gas and my oh so precious black time going to another Popeye.
SHEEIT. This Popeye out of chicken too.

Reminder that the Noble Negro became what they are today because of "Activist Jews" re-enslaving them with welfare and social programz.

And those same Jews gave whites cuck porn to slow down our reproduction.

The fuck is SNAP? Something Niggers Ain't Paying for?

Reminder to spoil bestiality images

this would be fine if there were jobs for whites with tracks for advancement. right now we have too much slave labor which dead-ends at the introductory level. if Trump can do one thing, it must be to revitalize American industry. (Europe is fucked).

Georgia resident here. This is a pilot program in three counties in Atlanta, which is also known as "the black Mecca".

The state government, led by white men, wants to cut off da gibs. This is merely step one: Testing the waters. Hall County is a mere 7% black, while Cobb County is 25% black. Observing civil unrest, increases in criminality, etc. within the black population is key to rolling out these initiatives.

So no, it isn't "basically nothing."

The fact that Trump is polling so poorly with niggers, is all the proof you need that they are at a lower stage of primate evolution. He is the ONLY candidate who has an economic recovery plan, that will benefit the people who do not have college education or investment capitol. Even Hispanics like Trump more than niggers, and he's promised to send half of their extended families back to mexico and not let them come back.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Lansky

Remember, those very same millennials, can with a flick on their smartphone, come to the bottomless wellspring of information known as the internet, and find pages upon pages of information detailing precisely how the refugees are the best thing to ever happen to Europe and they are blessed to be able to share their homes with such wonderful races of people.

What the literal fuck is this?
Did actual black people actually make a video like this? This isn't people in blackface? This isn't some white nationalist propaganda? This something that some actual niggers wanted to make a video celebrating?

God damn. Just when I thought I couldn't hate niggers, more than I already do.

Anyone have the AWM pic where the skinhead lifts his hair, winks, and is damaging a zog machine system with a wrench? I can't find it and I thought I saved it.

I too would like to save this image. I was thinking about it at work when I had the choice to either fuck over an actual jew or not to. I of course did and winked then had a sensible chuckle with myself.
In case you're curious, it involved making a jew pay for damages to something he was claiming was someone elses fault.

Dammit. Now i'm on a quest to find that image. I'm browsing A Wyatt Mann galleries but for some reason, not seeing that pic. He did that one, right?

It was actually made by the star of the video - LaToya Hicks, AKA Chapter.

Also:

Oh yeah, fellow Boot bro? Where y'all from?

What region if you'd rather not get too specific? Northeast here.

We need the niggers on welfare instead of slanging rock, its better for them to be a burden on welfare than a burden on the prison system.

ronald reagan was shitty jewywood actor who was shit for america

they are gonna kill you and guns dont do shit niggers can get unlicensed arms in a heartbeat

give the chimp a banana to distract him its a small price to pay to get out alive.

maybe if you didnt give a certain rat free bagels this wouldnt be a problem in the first place

DANK

Here ya go, Kid…

What happens when media and journalism seat-fillers get hired as science writers.

I always appreciated the irony of their three steps back comment.

nice collection, takes me back

A woman even made the shirt.

Great scientist but what a total cuck that guy is.

a' y'all tellin' me a can't feed ma KEEZ cuz ya'll outta CHICKEN?

Oh god, I remember those threads.

Agreed.

There are only two options for treating niggers:
1) White man's burden.
2) Ship them back to Africa.

inb4: gas them all
It's not only unethical but also unfeasible yet.

Give him a break. He's just a freaking nerd trying to make humanity great again through his White genes, not some kind of White Genocide awareness activist.

At 1:00

I didn't care for his attitude but that shit was kek worthy. Didn't the /ck/ mods bitch about how much shit they had to delelete from that guy?

RRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I hate niggers so goddamned much, I want to build a space shuttle that runs on pure rage because that's the only way we're ever gonna explore the galaxy while holding all these CHIMPS on our shoulders. Four generations of lazy, good for nothing niggers who always hold their paw out for more no matter what you give them, and retard pandering kike commie politicians who rob us who actually have to work to live to GIBS to lazy niggers. No one helps me pay my rent or buy groceries, I have to pick up an extra fucking shift and work my ass off, but a nigger gets the red carpet rolled out for them.

ALL I WANTED WAS TO EXPLORE OUTER SPACE. They've taken everything from us. It's all gone, all my hopes and dreams are fucking dead, and it is literally the fault of niggers, spics, communists, and always the goddamned fucking loxist KIKES pulling the strings behind it all.

Please Trump save us! Make NASA great again! If the niggers won't work, let them fucking starve or move back to apefrica.

What a complete autistic fag hag. I remember having to ignore his constant shit posting on /ck/.

wow someone is… salty

Good idea for a tweet but he shouldn't have implied that enjoying ethnic food requires mass migration.

Let's start a campaign to send black bodies
IN SPACE

The one standing on the car on the far right is literally muh dick-ing.