Wikileaks cyberarmy

So. Despite all the (((mainstream media))) going against us more than ever, we're gaining a momentum again.
Pence won big.
Guccifer 2.0 is hitting the clinton foundation.
Wikileaks will start release a batch of 1million documents in 10 weeks, once per week, and everything election-related before 8 november.

Shills are getting desperate and shitting their pantsuits, and they're starting to use their favorite technique: divide and conquer. Yesterday we've been raided both before and after the wikileaks conference. Before, when the shills and gold diggers like alex jones created the hype about the upcoming leaks during the morning without any wikileaks official statement, and after when they tried to demoralize us and make us going against assange. that makes me think that the next wikileaks batch is gonna be ==huge==

Sources say there will be leaks about google too
Remember the nasty startup created by eric schmidt to help hillary clinton?

We have to protect it. Next days we will be target of cointel techniques more than ever. But this time we will be the one who control the narrative. Join wikileaks efforts.

archive.is/7Qiwc
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/783234625632174080

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11361581/
wikileaks.org/10years/WikiLeaks10yrsPressPack.pdf
wikileaks.org/Medical-Reports?livenow
youtube.com/watch?v=79k60K8z4Tg
archive.is/4ABZF
archive.is/AKR4r
bookzz.org/book/1252327/e82ad9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off Julian.
Next time think twice before you prank people and then ask them to defend you.

bump for butthurt kike feelies

Cool bump niggerfaggot.
Lonely, but cool.

Lmao, are you even trying?

At least he's got two fuckheads willing to bump a tumbleweed thread.

Oh goddamn it. I knew it was a personal army request. FUCK YOU

BUMP FOR DEAD SEA SALT LEVELS RISING

Fuck off Shlomo.
At least think twice before shilling for 0.05 amerishekels then pretending you're one of us.

What I'm asking is to coordinate the efforts with wikileaks in order to defeat the shills and so that the next leaks will reach maximum impact, you dumb dipshit

Wikileaks is antisemitic.

Yeah because this thread is getting so much love from Holla Forums !
Look at it all.
Nobody in their right mind would give Assange any credence unless and until he spills his guts about something of interest after his earlier stunt.
Shove it up your hole.

He gave us plenty of info already. You gave us nothing.

bump

filtered all the sage posters

can't condemn a marked man for being choosy with his timing. people are out to kill the guy. i'm assuming he has his reasons. i'll give him the benefit of the doubt for a bit longer

the faggot is basically a self-advertising merchant at this point

Is JIDF low on funds or am I just hallucinating?

i mean this with all sincerity
kill yourself.

So many shills. Their tears are delicious.

They planned it together you dumb fucking shit.

Just hide and report

And wastes their time while boring the shit out of them for 2 hours.
That'll do wonders for publicity when any info actually comes out.
Guccifer 2.0 being pissed off with the platinum one's antics is far, far more likely than your wild, whimsical fantasies.

So being pissed off with Assange's Rick Rolling is a sure sign of being a shill is it? Completely illogical you think?

How common is it for normies to

Except that he was posting positive shit about Assange YESTERDAY, after both events occurred.

So you don't know what you're talking about.

top lel

I'd make an excellent shill, apparently, because there's not been a single reply about the OP's topic.

I think that yesterdays guccifer 2.0 leaks were supposed to be the big wikileaks that everyone was talking about, but julian hot scared about the "why dont we just drone him " comments, so he just released it as "guccifer" instead

There was no stunt, all of the shit you believe was ✡media✡ manufactured hype. The shit about "Bringing Hillary Down" how the next leak would ensure her arrest - that was all editorialized headlines, fake quotes and clickbait. He never said any of it.
Then you have FilterMan getting on the hype train and throwing a tantrum over his own misapprehensions, you have Roger Stone claiming an inside source saying Hillary's campaign will be over today. This should prove one thing to Holla Forums - that we shouldn't put faith in any ✡media outlet✡ even if (perhaps especially when) they appear to be on our side.
It would be better for all involved simply to act as if no leaks are coming so we don't get lazy in believing some white knight will come in to rescue us and stop digging because peddling false hope is the best way to demoralize people.

After a dozen or so interesting reveals and dumps, Asange has my trust, he needs to fuck up big time for me to lose it.

THE RECORD
HAS BEEN
ERECTED

Assange and his stuttering MC both instantly recognised what the "hype" was when questioned about it at the PC.
Pretending he didn't purposely whore off of it instead of putting it to rest with a single tweet is ludicrous.

Their schedule was pretty clear, if someone got you salivating over a doc dump that was never promised it was the fucking media and their fake "inside sources". They've been peddling bullshit for a long time and I didn't learn of it myself until I started looking into it myself, watching videos and reading transcripts after this supposed stunt.
The fucking kikes are hyping everything for clickbait shekels, it's gotten so bad that correcting every lie they've printed or confirming what they claim he has said would be a full time job in itself. The media deserves to be trolled, and if we got taken in then we deserve it too for not exposing their lies.

You have to go back.

(((1146fc)))

Kill yourself.

It's afraid.mp4

You in no way talk like an user.

Kill yourself

just download his insurance file (in case he commits suicide by shooting himself 10 times in the back of his head). The link to the torrent should be somewhere on that site.

I'm more interested what's inside it than in all these shitty DNC leaks which more or less validated what we knew all along.

Why should pro-whites do that?

If Assange had leaked something that would help us save White people, it would be a legitimate request, but Wikileaks have not.

Why are you posting the censored reddit version?

4cuck pls

Julian thinks pro-white shills exist…

Post the non-reddit one then, as I got mine from the chans, as you can see by the file name.

and so on.

Just a daily reminder.
Btw, this piece of shit is the same shill who was shitposting reddit-tier \ tabloid-tier tear-jerker to pretend to be pol while pushing others against assange.

This sounds good. I'm standing by to stay awake until 3am and if nothing happens by 5am I'll just go ahead and buy Assange's book.

I cyberarmy now?

FIRST POST SHILL POST

Be afraid kikes. Your time will come.

You fucking cunt. Assange knew damn well about the over-hype. It was red-letter on Drudge all day. All he had to do was tweet saying, no document release in the morning. He didn't do that because whateverthefuck reason. He fucked over his supporters - 60k+ on the live feed, most of them having stayed up all night.

So letting the media hang itself is now a bad thing?

wtf I'm a #CTRMissile now

pic related

He tried to use us, and you faggots want to bite down on the line as hard as you can.

strawpoll.me/11361581/

the worst part was the shills defending filter man whenever they were called out for shilling.

just more proof added to the pile that shows alex jewnes is a disinfo agent.

It's a nice tactic, shlomo. Gotta admit. But you can shove your 6 million proxies up your ass.

I dont post very often, but you are all being taken for a ride.
He used clickbait-tier tactics on us.

Why didn't people just look at the itenerary? It was obvious what this was about. I even posted it multiple times last night.

10:00 Introduction by Sarah Harrison, WikiLeaks Journalist
10:10 10 year video
10:15 Sarah Harrison on history, propaganda attacks, lessons learnt
10:30 John Goetz, German based investigative journalist, and Stefania Maurizi, Investigative
journalist for L'Espresso, Italy, on publication model and partnerships
10:40 Assassinate Assange video
10:43 Melinda Taylor, Lawyer for Julian Assange, on legal threats and status
10:55 UN Press Conference video
11:00 Julian Assange, Founder and Publisher of WikiLeaks
11:10 Questions from press
11:30 End

Shills tried to over-hype it all over the web, but wikileaks was open from the start.

"use us" for what? care to elaborate, CTR?

just wew, CTR. he wants to sell some books to support wikileaks instead of taking shekels from the jews. how can assange do that to them?

The guy sperged out on Twitter about the drone strike on himself.

Chances are it's going to be another

BUY MUH BOOK

Shill theme song.

Keep kvetching, ari.

Assange lied by omission. This wasn't him being clever, this was him fucking over his supporters by tacitly going along with the hype.

Also:
Fuck alex jones. He caused a good bit of this as well.
But julian took advantage of it.
And then he could have not blueballed us,that ultra-giga-white haired faggot.

WE'RE REACHING AN AMOUNT OF SHILLS THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE POSSIBLE

It's anuddah shoah.

How the fuck should I know? The guy has cabin fever or has been on a bender (coke/booze) for 3 days and thought he was God.

Maybe he wanted to fuck everyone off to show that he's non-partisan. He looked and sounded like shit, so probably some kind of cabin fever related dumb move.

Dont Ever compare me that vile tribe of satan's children that dare to claim they are gods chosen.
If the word hate where painted on every nano-angstrom of the miles of lines that make up my circulatory and central nervous systems it would not equal one one trillionth of teh hate I feel in this nano-instant for the jews, the israelis, the zionists and the khazars.
HATE
HATE
HATE
(ALSO FUCK I HAVE NO MOUTH AND I MUST SCREAM THE GAME FOR HAVING A HOLOHOAX SURVIVOR IN IT)

Shove a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger

What is this faggotry? Of course everyone checked his twitter - that's what I'm talking about. That's where he should have put the hype to bed before allowing so many thousands of his supporters to waste their time watching a 2 hour circle jerk, a 5th grade history lesson, and a commercial for his book.

He definately suffers from being wrongfully imprisoned by the ZOG.

Fear his wrath kike. Cabin fever is nothing compared to a good dose of Zyklon B.

wikileaks.org/Medical-Reports?livenow

Dont forget the personal army request.

poor little crybaby is still triggered cuz he wasted a couple of hours of sleep. poor little sweetheart, little kike needs 8hours of sleep per day or he goes nut

10:00 Introduction by Sarah Harrison, WikiLeaks Journalist

10:10 10 year video

10:15 Sarah Harrison on history, propaganda attacks, lessons learnt

10:30 John Goetz, German based investigative journalist, and Stefania Maurizi, Investigative

journalist for L'Espresso, Italy, on publication model and partnerships

10:40 Assassinate Assange video

10:43 Melinda Taylor, Lawyer for Julian Assange, on legal threats and status

10:55 UN Press Conference video

11:00 Julian Assange, Founder and Publisher of WikiLeaks

11:10 Questions from press

11:30 End

The wikileaks site was clear. Do you need julian to personally spoon-feed you, you worthless fucking skype?

It was perfectly outlined was this conference would be about. Sorry he is giving you PTSD, Isaac.

You need to do your shill homework more dilligently, Noam.

So, are there actually going to be leaks? When are there going to be leaks?

WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!?!?!?!?

I have tried to tell you times and times again, that I am not a shill, as shills that use pro-white terminology don't exist.(yet)

If you had been a regular, you would have recognized me, as I'm not really an user from the way I write.

Also a little warning, Holla Forums is pro-white, so it doesn't pay to shit on us at this place.

There needs to be a new rule, if its not the god-emperor we dont support them, period.

sure, you'renot a shill, just a kike-lover who wants to shit on the best shot to avoid a clinton-presidency. you must love having niggers in your neighborhood.

all in all the fact that it wasn't a hillary leak was still great to see alex jones get so upset

where are the webms from the VP debate

HERETIC!
HE SPEAKS AGAINST THE GODEMPEROR!

Stop being so asshurt, as all publicity is good publicity, and Julian should be glad he gets the Sargon of cuckad treatment, as us bitching about Assange not being pro-white enough, not only lifts the thread, it also somewhat vaccinates Julian against racism charges.

It's so far only on Holla Forums and a few other places, that being pro-white is seen as good, so it's not a bad thing if the whornalists should pick up that the 1488ers thinks Julian is a cuck.

As for me, if you had been a regular, you would have known that my pro-white credentials are so good, that some might say it's you that shit on the best and the brightest, when you call me a shill, kike or nigger-lover.

HEAR HEAR!
DEATH TO ISRAEL!

Fucking this.
Sure, it was our fault for getting hype, but he could have put the hype down easily. He didn't and I'm not going to waste energy again until something is actually released.

I'm not gonna wait around while he sits on that shit forever.

That and the "press conference" was one of the most awkward unprofessional affairs I've ever seen. People who can speak english, stuttering
"uuh uuhhh uhh umm uhhh ummm uuhhh uhh uhhhhhh"
For an hour in the middle of the night.
For fucks sake, practice that shit and learn some speaking fundamentals. I've seen 9th graders do better.

see

twitterfags are so brainwashed and illogical

fucking CTR scum

assange literally did nothing wrong

shilling intensifies

underrated post

can't tell if youre a shill or just retarded. Basically what happened is CIA asset alex jones implied that wikileaks would release something when wikileaks said nothing of the sort. Wikileaks was simply celebrating it's 10 year life span. Guccifer2 is not assange, and if he was, it wouldn't fool the intel organizations and he would face the exact same consequences as if he released it as himself. Logic.

shill confirmed

Whoever was running the stream is the actual person that fucked up, allowing the media hype to be partially validated.
When the link got embedded into multiple Wikileaks tweets, the video description that it had was what made people expect a new leak during the stream:
youtube.com/watch?v=79k60K8z4Tg

I honestly think they had planned to leak something during the stream, but for obvious reasons decided not to.
I doubt this will effect their audience for the more popular channels of where they publish information.
Also it was really entertaining to see the response from Alex Jones.

I hate him, but if he posts leaks that help us he can live on the day of the rope.

Who's morning? Because assange would've been asleep while the hype was snowballing.

Don't forget how (((they))) went into the TRS forums and framed them for "shilling on Holla Forums" and then took screenshots of their own D&C shilling and posted it here.

They spent 3 threads trying to get us to go after TRS and infight 30 days before the election. Surely a coincidence that this happens now and not months ago.

then how come TRSfags are still posting bullshit on here
see

You didn't read the TRS threads obviously when they staged a second damage control op. Most likely you're a TRShill/Stooge. I have over 100+ posts of people running damage control for TRS posted on this board so keep making shit up faggot. I swear to god if you faggots are running an anti-assange shill OP I will never let up on exposing your propagandizing.

Because he's a TRShill most likely and keeps trying to forge a consensus that TRS is welcome so they can exploit anons and put all anons in their big faggot tent. I'm pretty sure they're doing drive-by attacks on random threads through a discord/IRC. Be vigilant as they want click-shekels for their shitty podcasts more than anything else in the world.

kill yourself nigger

Granted, the hype was media generated, but every interview Julian gave leading up to it, he didn't deny that there would be a Clinton leak.
He's as much at fault as the media is.
That being said,
my shovel is ready
Now quit being a faggot Julian and give up the goods.

Deflect all you want. This thread is about Assange and joining the Wikileaks army. Any time someone tries to justify listening to those shitty TRS podcasts or going to that shitty site, I'll mark it as an act of shilling and will respond in kind.

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE ASSANGE UPCOMING LEAKS, JOINING A CROWDSOURCED CITIZENS MEDIA ACCOUNTABILITY ORG, STOP FUCKING DEFENDING SHITTY NAMEFAG BOARDS

He said first of upcoming ten within this week so expect Friday or Sunday drop.

Roger roger.

i only saw the anchored one still on here and archive.is/4ABZF and archive.is/4ABZF
was there more?

see

meant archive.is/AKR4r for second one
thanks for link

lel and that is a post inside of the thread i posted..
sage for offtopic

Nice try. How's Tel Aviv?

kill yourself nigger

I agree.

If Assange wants to defeat the shills, he needs to release some seriously good shit. Better than the shit he has released in the past. Shit that will truly fuck Hillary over. No one will be able to say shit to him if he does that. It's really that simple.

HIGH EFFORT SHILLING

gee, I wonder who could be behind this post

Last bit of TRS low-effort OC until I finish up the TRShill Megapic.
Apologies again for offtopic.
Have a link to Assanges Underground: Tales of Hacking book: bookzz.org/book/1252327/e82ad9

I feel good that you took a pic of my post in your second pic here: . I was that first guy. These niggers are so shameless. We are going to have to have a serious discussion once this election dies down.

At the moment I think we should be helping Trump and Duke with their races though.

Can this faggoty drama wait until 5 weeks from now please?

Any updates?

Whenever I check the news, all they have is (((Hurricane Matthew))) and this "new Edward Snowden" (who, if you read the stories, has little in common w/ Snowden).

Its only relevant to leak things if they actually change things.

has snowden caused the internet to stop working?

Has google gone bankrupt?

tHE ANSWER IS NO.

Or you could simply look at his tweets, the schedule he released and see that he made no promises about a dump. If you didn't even bother to "fact check" the media you read, then why does that become his job all of a sudden?
We're Holla Forums, we should fucking know better than to take whatever the ✡media✡ says at face value - and certainly we should not insulate them from the anger they have engendered by repeatedly posting lies and exaggerations. Get your head out of your ass, dipshit, kike scrolls don't get the benefit of the doubt, they should not be trusted until they prove otherwise.

who the fuck talked about snowden, you braindead faggot?

snowden didn't release the full info he got, he handed them to (((journalists))) cuz he's a faggot. he's not even a supporter of full transparency. and the info he released were already well known in the hacker-crypto community since there were already many nsa whistleblowers. no wonder why media loves snowden and hates assange.

most of the info assange released really had an impact on foreign policy.

yeah, schlomo

And his twatter said nothing about a doc dump, but every "source" that claimed there was a happening had no evidence behind it. That's where it ends. We fucked up and some of lost a few hours sleep.

thats some pretty shitty oc

checkem