Relife

You get to start your life back as a high school teenager in todays world, what do you do beside trying to fuck teen girls?

try to fuck teen boys

Sell drugs/actually pay attention in calculus.

I'd fuck all the pedophiles in town.

probably the same thing I did before but watch who I hung out with a lot closer

Stop some of my friends and family members from being so retarded.
They're all single, miserable
, and in debt because divorces and whatnot.
Say thank you to person who saved me from my antisocial existence, a beast that one, but if it wasn't for her my old school days would have been hell.

Ok I brought this one on myself.

Only now do I realise how fucking important maths are.

Why would a pedophile want to fuck a teenager?

That could be a good thing.

How would being a teenager help you do this? Why would your friends listen to a teenager?

I could stop her from going to that party. I could go myself and prevent what happened. The aftermath fucked her up. I could stop him maybe by being honest when he asked and telling him about his future. My family would listen me. I think. Maybe?
And saying thank you, she would haven't to understand or listen. I just think I should have said it and been more forgiving. Maybe nostalgia made me forgive all the crazy crap she did and drama she caused. All I know is she saw I was lonely and sad, and she was the first one to reach out and be my friend.

I had this childhood flip friend who went tranny long before it was socially acceptable. Most people didn't really accept his 'real me', friends gradually started disassociating from him, family estranged him etc. He fell into a deep depression, and deprived of any real support structures, he started clinging to me as his emotional tampon. I held out for him for the most part, but I cut him loose after he confessed his undying love and desire for my cock, on more than one occasion. It was just too much gay for my 16-year-old self to handle, and he wouldn't take "no, fuck off. Don't bring it up ever again" for an answer.

Long story short, he ended up killing himself. If I could go back, I would probably just pinch my nose and fuck his/her brains out. I would handle the entire situation differently.

May I remind you that you turn back into a teen, in todays world, not in the pass.

that's just a faggot who wants attention just like every other tranny. it's just an excuse to dress up in bitch clothes and wear makeup. there is something wrong with people like that and are almost on the same level as a schizophrenic

You go back in highschool in todays world, meaning curent year.

It's not our fault that men's clothes aren't cute.

Nothing. I had a great time in high school.

If I could back to 2003 I would create Facebook and be rich, but in a fucked up convoluted timeline where I was a high schooler now there isn't much for me to accomplish.

men aren't supposed to look cute

Oh, then I'd drop out and NEET up, just like I did before.

But user, I was in homeschool the whole time!

means you go back to being 15,16,17,18 in this current year as Donald Trump as your president

But user…
I'm 18!

How do you try to get in a teen girl's panties without getting in trouble in this modern day and age?

Well in this scenario, you're also a teen.
But more seriously if you have no power or authority and you live in Canada, you're good to go.

NOPE

No fucking thank you.

take HVAC classes instead of the stupid art bullshit i actually took

Why HVAC in particular?

Honestly I'd probably try to fuck a little girl.

REPORTED

I could probably do it and get away with just a slap on the wrist.

Study, enlist but don't do infantry.

Actually fuck a virgin, potentially forming a lifelong bond and eventually getting married. Besides that, redpill all my classmates, start clubs, and actually try to get good grades. I'd probably end up getting kicked out for not being PC or getting in a fight with a nigger, though.

isn't half of chans in highschool still anyway?

Why would anyone ever want this? Well, whatever. I'd probably just focus on trying not to become the male equivalent of a lonely middle-aged cat lady again. Most likely, I would just fail all over again.

unless you have a pussy, you're gonna be somebody's bitch for 20 years

sounds /comfy/ af tbh fam.

Make a thread on Holla Forums asking other people for suggestions. Maybe frame it as a "what if" scenario so I don't get banned for being an underage faggot who should kys.

Realize I have magical powers with no consequences and proceed to spread chaos throughout the land knowing I'll just posses another poor teen soul.

Are you implying that I'm a yound teen who should kill your self?

I started going on 4 chan when I was 15.