What are you doing, Holla Forums?

What are you working on in your life? Health, personal goals, hobbies? Improving ourselves is important, and we can make tangible changes in our life and dramatically change our situation starting with small, cumulative alterations.

Consider this a motivational thread for some of you people out there who are feeling lost, uninspired, black pilled.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO IMPROVE YOURSELF?

I lost 90 lbs over the last year through conscious changes to my diet and a the establishment of an exercise regimen. I'm not jacked but it feels good to have no joint pain and to not be a fat fuck. I've also increased the number of books I've read this year and completely cut gaming out of my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

triviumeducation.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=PfkUg2smsLU
archive.fo/0itjb
archive.fo/6ebqs
archive.fo/bDVY4
webcast.berkeley.edu/
oli.cmu.edu/
codecademy.com
edx.org
everyclass.com/
nptel.iitm.ac.in/
khanacademy.org/
ocw.mit.edu/index.htm
myopencourses.com
myopencampus.in
venture-lab.stanford.edu
oyc.yale.edu/courses
skillshare.com/
coursera.org/
openclassroom.stanford.edu
see.stanford.edu/
ed.ted.com/
udacity.com/
udemy.com/
gen.lib.rus.ec/
youtube.com/watch?v=B3WV9KqxGcQ
geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/02/06/genes-tell-new-story-alcohol-in-moderation-only-benefits-15-of-population/
archive.is/LH4F7
radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/09/20/the-daily-shoah-103-vice-shitty-stories/
csle
tinkercad.com/
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=17EBA4DBA0B1B85C57842B5339888620
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1475/79/1475798989854.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice to hear that user, keep up the good work.

My life has been a black hole of misery and despair the past couple years and um at an all time low. Bald spot on the back of my head is officially in full force and it destroyed my once high self esteem. Shame too, I'm a good looking guy.

I've turned into a fat mess living in literial garbage and I'm 2 months behind on rent and work every day at a shitty little Chinese restaurant. Its a big hole for me to climb out of for me.

I started a workout not 2 weeks ago. Could barely do 1 pullup but 40 minutes ago i did 6. Im gonna make it. Also i have been reading Cicero if that counts for anything

Staying up until 3 am and not working on my video film project b/c I'm tarded…
Gonna go to bed now :(

We need to solve this immediately. How do we save the white race when half of us are lazy and overweight? Women aren't looking for that.
We need to devise a plan to improve the far/alt right. This should be the next top priority after getting Trump elected, and it needs to be strongly enforced somehow.

Where do you live user? How much do you make? Maybe we can find a job for you. Holla Forums helped me find a job.

Wife and I work full time. Going to go to school winter quarter and finish my computer science degree by winter next year (Dec 2017). Then move on to a higher income job. That's my main goal over the next year and a half. Also I'm trying to learn Chinese. It's hard and I'm looking into private lessons.

In already relatively fit, but still want to improve my workout routine
As in start working out

been developing a potential multi-million dollar business model, the sacrifices have been significant

It's got to be uplifting and it needs over 80% of people involved. It also has to somehow be immune to blackpilling.

On the plus side, this gives you an excuse to grow a sick beard (presuming you have the genetics for good beard growth). Honestly user, I started my exercise regiment/self-improvement journey by walking instead of driving to destinations. It hurt like a bitch at first and I had pain in my knees and ankles all night from hauling all that fat around, but it got easier and continued to encourage me to push harder.

Exercise has tons of psychological benefits as well. If you're a podcast listener or you enjoy audiobooks, try listening to one while walking, as this helps a lot of people.

The fact that you're living amongst garbage probably also isn't good for your psyche and it's creating a vicious cycle since it's a symptom of your depression. Take control back and pick up a little bit at a time and you'll feel a little accomplished.

Small, cumulative improvements are honestly the name of the game when it comes to improving your situation.

Currently unemployed, waiting for a job spot to open up. I'm a teacher, my short term goal is to learn more about Socratic logic and implement it in my teaching methods. I'm still a kissless virgin though and I haven't made any progress in that field. Truth be told, I'm wasting the most of my time generally.

Something else that a lot of people underestimate is having a good group of peers. You might be forced to hang out with some normies or some people who aren't fully redpilled, but you might be able to redpill them through osmosis. Still, the goal should be to surround yourself with people who are further ahead than you in life (in any way). Hang around people you find inspiring. Shit, I'm sure a lot of anons would benefit from volunteering at a nursing home, and you'd probably find some oldfags who can tell you stories about the good old days.

As controversial as TRS has been around here with the whole shilling deal, I think their Socratic methods are sound. Particularly, when Mike Enoch has a libcuck guest on the show, he always assassinates them with the Socratic method.

I'm lifting and cardio training for boxing. I feel and look better than I ever have but I still feel empty inside.

Is anything ever going to make this feeling go away?

Agreed. The morale of this movement needs to stay high, and even if Trump wins, the blackpill will eventually creep back in. We need to find ways to prevent that.

And yes, it should be our next big priority. I'd love to see more self-improvement threads on Holla Forums and perhaps make this thread a regular thing?

Exactly. I need to familiarize myself with classical logic more and I really want to train my students to implement it in their studies and their lives. I've downloaded Kreeft's book on Socratic logic so I intend to diligently study that book.

triviumeducation.com/

This might also be useful to you. Best of luck.

Sounds like it goes beyond your physical health. Maybe it is a feeling of a lack of purpose or unclear goals?

lol

I know I can break free.

I'm from Michigan. Working for gooks was fun when I first started part time for extra cash and free foods, but its my only income now and I've realized how completely retarded they are.

I don't grow a good beard. It looks best short and scruffy. People _always_ tell me I look like Kurt Cobain and I guess girls like that. So going bald really had a negative effect on me.

Its scary how much I've descented into misery. I've never been like this. Holla Forums completely changed my outlook on life and I feel frustrated knowing I'm the embodiment of a fat balding weirdo who collects piss jars. I carry my weight well but I'm in dire need of getting back into a healthy shape.

Any anons out there who are down in the dumps and unsatisfied with themselves, I wish you guys the best of luck. We must make ourselves great again as well.

At least you haven't lost hope. The real blackpill is the feeling that there's no way out.

We're going to make you great again now my man.

How old are you?

Do you have transportation?

What city do you live in (you don't have to be too specific)

How much do you make? I want to help you find a better job. But you also need to be spending your money wisely. Is being two months behind on rent because of your income or spending habits?

All of the above capn'

Also no friends and no gf because I just moved to a new place, and no real opportunity because I'm 26 and 20k in debt with nothing to show for it.

End my life.

I've been trying meditation, one month so far doing it 20 minutes a day and I'm already noticing progress. Hopefully soon I can move to some intermediate practices or bump up the time.

I'm also trying to finish online college to hopefully become an Electrician since trade job master race.

I've also been clean from drugs for two months besides nicotine, which will hopefully help with the depression combined with the former two, but I really need to work on exercising.

I don't want to bite off more than I can chew, but cycling 3 times a week for half an hour seems like a good start since I could use some cardio. I'm thinking of starting in a few weeks. To those looking to improve, I can't stress this enough, start off slow or you'll just get tired and quit altogether.

Fun fact to those stuck in the same pit I'm in, working out 3 times a week for half an hour is shown to help with depression, not too bad for some extra mental sanity

I'm 26. Yes. I make 7.50 a fucking hour and collect delivery money and tips.
The only things I really buy are cigarettes gas and beer occasionally.

I live about two hours away from Detroit.

Honestly what's inhibited my job seeking is the fucking mood I've been in and I'm embarrassed over how out of shape I've become . fuck.

Meditation is great. Being able to attain a quiet mind in general is good for your health and helps you sort out your thoughts.

Going into trades is undervalued in this day and age user, but as you know, they make a killing. Good choice.

And also, good job on cleaning up.

For business-minded anons out there, I highly recommend Dan Pena. Been shilling for him for a while on Holla Forums and I've followed his courses before I knew he was a Trump supporter.

youtube.com/watch?v=PfkUg2smsLU

He's got a reverence for Rommel and other great figures in history, and possibly a lowkey Kek disciple. (See previous threads on Pena having a lot of frog stuff in his house)

Damn that's bad. I'm not sure what the job situation is like in your town, but I can guess since you're near Detroit. I'm going to tell you what another user told me.

I went to a staffing agency and they can find you a job real quick. I told them don't give me anything under $12 an hour, but there were plenty of jobs that were 13-14. Although I live in a populated area (Seattle/Tacoma) so there's lots of opportunities. After a couple months of that I ended up working at an Amazon warehouse making $14 full time, plus plenty of overtime. Now I'm doing what I said here

I'm also still registered at three staffing agencies just in case something happens. I can get a job usually within one day. I know I might have more opportunities where I live, but you should look into it. Also If Michigan is as bleak as it sounds I recommend you saving up whatever money you can and coming to a better state. I know a guy who just left Pheonix Arizona on s bus and lived in a hostel in downtown Seattle for a month just to get a better job.

I have a terrible habit of mismanaging my time. It seems like a real small complaint compared to the problems some of you guys are having, but it really is a problem.

So the downsides:
> Getting chubby from office job it's hard for me to put on weight and equally to lose it

The upsides:

Basically, I'm at the point of being so frustrated with my inaction that I am impelled to do something about it, but I need something that will make it stick for good when that impulse has worn off.

I guess I just need to set some good habits.

Nothing wrong with self improvement threads. This thread is a datamine though. Do not respond.

Sorry user, that's a good point. It looks a little kikey

Casually working out, learning more about programming and hardware engineering.

I want a future with Robotized Right Wing Death Squads (R2WDS)

I'll try to make it a little more resource-oriented next time so it doesn't come off like that.

Where are you learning to meditate from? Got links?

There are some good resources online, depending on how much gooky spiritualism you want in your meditation sesh.

I've found Headspace to be the go-to normie one-size-fits-all solution. It's a premium app but you can find ripped audio on your favorite torrent site for no cost.

There are also plenty of free videos on YouTube that describe meditative practices. There's some overlap with the occult if you enjoy the western esotericism.

Meditation is 90% practice and repetition 10% learning.

Just sit down, do some breathing techniques(in for 4, hold for 7,out for 8 while counting) and try to clear your mind, once you think you got the hang of it then start reading some books. It's so simple a few google searches or a youtube video will give you all the knowledge you need until you get advanced.

I love this man. He must know what we do.

Thanks fellow gentiles. Hopefully I can discover my black sun and get the spirit of motivation alive once more.

Is it really a slide thread if it focuses on improving oneself, which has always been a cornerstone of fascism?

All of his videos (as well as his book) are available free online. He has a podcast you can call into as well but it's not as high quality as the recordings of his courses.

Just click the triangle and hide his posts.

So I'm looking at jobs in Michigan and it really is bleak. I recommend getting out.

datamining thread

Job prospects are pretty good in the Pacific Northwest I hear, and it's still pretty huwhite as well.

written schedule posted in multiple spots

it's the only way

Yes

It isn't.

East side is white, but half the people I work with are minorities

Job prospects are pretty good in the Pacific Northwest I hear, and it's still pretty huwhite as well.>>7752018
How pozzed is Eastern WA?

Gb2 /fit/ with your slide thread, double sage

I've been considering this the last few days. I've never done it before now because I'd feel too much like a boring machine, but I'm well and truly at the end of my rope now.

I think you're right. Thanks user.

Only coloreds are Mexicans. Not too bad. Very conservative. Not many high paying jobs on the East side, but the cost of living is less.

Gb2 /fit/ with your slide thread, double sage

Sorry echoberg, I want white people to stay fat and lazy I'll go back to /fit/ now

This
TRS SHILL

TRS FAGGOTS ARE STILL TRYING TO SOW DISCORD OVER THEIR BUTTHURT AFTER GETTING CAUGHT IN SHILLING OPERATIONS FUCK YOU TRS

Fuck off kike

FORGOT MY SAGE TRS CANCER FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH YOUR NAMEFAGGING

SICK OF YOU TRS SCUM TRYING TO GET US TO ENTRAP OURSELVES IN SOCIAL MEDIA AND OTHER HONEYPOTS FUGGG OFFFF WE'RE FULLL

New goon strat I see.

What?

I think TRS are lonely and want us to visit them :)

Shills are up early today

We're being shilled.

FUCK OFF YOU KIKE FAGGOT, TIME TO START DUMPING TRS SHILL PROOF YOU FUCKING KIKE

NOT LETTING TRS GET OUR DATA FUCK YOU FAGGOT SPENCER

I regret giving TRS any benefit of the doubt earlier in this thread now. Jesus christ

I PROMISED TRS I WOULDN'T LET THE BOARD FORGET ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY WHEN WE GOT PROOF THEY WERE SHILLING AND TRYING TO DATAMINE

Well boys, I'm out. Thanks for the good discussion early in this thread. Maybe we'll start this up when the TRS shills aren't out in full force pulling D&C

10/4/16 NEVER FORGET

Stop mentioning TRS and I'll stop sage spamming, ok?

Why are they spamming here exactly?

I'll never make that mistake again. Fuck tho>>7752075
Butthurt over being exposed yesterday

I'm a student at one of the best unis in my country
BUT
I'm doing a humanities degree, I'm in my final year, and I have no idea what I want to do with the rest of my life

Because big tent now means they get to come in here and say "you alt right now"

Sorry to shit up this thread anons but I recognized the TRS shilling that was going on and the potential that they're trying to datamine.

They're not spamming here, they're subverting through discord/IRC shilling operations. Look at the docs above we have proof. I don't want them getting anons' data and trying to get our click-shekels. I care too much about you all. Be on the lookout for anons advocating joining spencer's faggot group or saying "hur take your medicine there's no proof there are shills on this board". Or they'll shame you into activism irl and demoralize you "anons lack agency we're too good for them" etc.

Posting on Holla Forums.

Last post in case anons missed the threads where one of our insider anons snapped proof of their shilling, see these:

archive.fo/0itjb
archive.fo/6ebqs
archive.fo/bDVY4

At the very least, I'm glad that the thread is being used for calling out TRS shilling. Maybe another self-improvement in the future when other topics aren't more important. Best of luck in your personal journey, anons

I co-own a small business an we're doing pretty well. I'm out working on site for 12 hours 7 days a week. The only thing that's keeping me going is my end goal.
I've just been caught up in the motions and feel like a machine, any help to break this?

lol I get we should have some healthy paranoia, but seriously what the fuck are they going to datamine from this thread that's going to magically make Hillary not a complete fucking failure?

Seriously, let's assume this is a data mining thread, what will the achieve from it? Seems like a complete fucking waste of time and resources to target individuals rather than broad spectrum shilling.

Finished having a sex with a hooker an hour ago whom i paid $200 , now sitting contemplating as to where it all go wrong in my life.

Vacation. Get on stimulants. Find a new hobby. The general shit that kike therapists and normalfags advocate for often work.

You should've seen them shilling in those threads user, go ahead and read the archives. You can tell they're after Holla Forumss userbase. Maybe you're right and this thread wouldn't be the best example, but I can foresee in the next 100 posts TRS shilling a podcast for click-shekels or saying "go join your local alt-right (alt-kike) group!". Trying to prevent cancer from spreading.

Pic related.

I rubbed one out like 4 hours ago, quick 5 minute purge of pathetic bodily need and got back to working on important shit.

Cost: $0

Men who can't rationalize above their primal instincts have some serious intellectual deficiencies or mental problems, the latter can be worked on, the former means you're more of an animal than a man.

Who cares if they start shilling as long as we counter-shill? There is nothing wrong with self-improvement threads, they help a lot of anons.

Anybody get the megapic made from the TRS raid for easy dispensing and counter-shilling? I still haven't seen one yet.

Nigger I saw all the TRS threads.

The point is there's a line between healthy paranoia and insane paranoia. I'm just pointing out that efforts to data mine a thread like this is a complete fucking waste of time and therefore logically isn't a data mining thread.

(checked)
That's why I was counter-shilling but TRS faggots link the thread on their shit forum and bring drones so it sparked my autism thinking it was just beginning.
user said he'd make the megapic if nobody has by later today I'll make one.

Well the TRS fags probably already left if there even were any, I had a false positive, switch back to this thread's topic.

No one cares about TRS shilling their site on here, quit it with the trivial affairs. Next you'll be on about Sam Hyde shilling his shit here as well.

I doubt they are all gone. There has been a pretty big influx of newfags/shills lately. Remember if you you end up making the megapic spam it a bit so we can all get hold of it.

If we had proof that Sam Hyde was targeting Holla Forums to exploit or gain control over anons, then yes, I'd try my best to make every user aware of the shilling. Nice drive-by TRS support though faggot, same eceleb argument they were posting in their forum I bet for damage control.

Yeah they're definitely still here you can tell by the reddit memes and disregard for natsocs anons. Megapic will hit in 14-16 hours will try not to spam it so much though mods and vols may get angry.

Becoming a full time wizard.

Real men resist temptation.

Way to show us why your an SJW. You spite purity as a way of running away from your own degeneracy.

Why does it matter that they shill here? How cuck-tier are they?

I prefer not to have sore bloated balls. If you're not generating a steady supply of sperm you should see a doctor because your shit is fucked.

Lists of Online Educational Programs/Websites:
(Edx features new MicroMasters programs for any anons that are interested in Supply Chain Management/A.I./Social Program Analysis/Macroeconomic Forecasting/International Law where you complete 25-50% of the degree online and the rest on campus)

Berkeley Webcasts: webcast.berkeley.edu/
Carnegie Mellon:
oli.cmu.edu/
Codecademy:
codecademy.com
edX:
edx.org
EveryClass :
everyclass.com/
IIT Open courses:
nptel.iitm.ac.in/
Khan Academy:
khanacademy.org/
MIT OpenCourseWare:
ocw.mit.edu/index.htm
My Open Courses:
myopencourses.com
My Open Campus:
myopencampus.in
NovoEd (previously Venture Lab) venture-lab.stanford.edu
Open Yale Courses:
oyc.yale.edu/courses
Skillshare:
skillshare.com/
Coursera
coursera.org/
Stanford Open Classroom: openclassroom.stanford.edu
Stanford Engineering:
see.stanford.edu/
TED:
ed.ted.com/
Udacity:
udacity.com/
Udemy:
udemy.com/

Thank you for outing yourself like the rest of your faggot friends in Phalanx! The TRS argumentation tactics are all bounded in identity politics. If you'd read my posts they simply call attention to TRS shilling operations. Stay assblasted faggot.

see

user I'm sure you will find some inspiration itt chin up m8

My family life has been a bit shit over the last few years. But as an escape I got an old car to fix up and spent heaps of time learning about engines and shit. I've generally focused on getting outside more and doing productive things. Started a veggie garden, usually get out fishing / kayaking at least once a week. I have amassed a heap of camping / survival equipment, bug out bag, knives, compound bow and atm I'm looking for a Discovery or a Defender or similar for long range trips. Then I want to get a boat. Fitness has never really been an issue for me even though I drink too many beers and smoke cigarettes when I do. I just eat good food and stay active. At my worst I was probably 10kg heavier than I am now and tbh I could probably benefit from putting on a kilo or two I look a bit lean atm

As far as career, I've worked at the same company for a decade, started as a shitkicker kid, worked my way up to management. Droppped out of uni to start the job. Haven't had a holiday for 3 and a bit years which is killing me. But I turn 30 next year and I'm going to quit my job, get payed out for all my holiday time, and take a 6 week hunting and fishing adventure around Australia. After that I'll come home to start my own business, find a qt3.14 waifu and produce a brood of little shitlords

Library Genesis (anarchists run it, but it's full of damn interesting and useful books):
gen.lib.rus.ec/

I recommend everyone study logic. Learn those syllogism.

When you chickened out and didn't build that unique dungeo- basement. ahem.

I'm learning C and later C++. I am planning to start a project afterwards that will make me a better programmer.

I am having difficulty finding a job though. I recently graduated with an EE degree, but I have gaps on my resume because of poor social skills and several years of NEETdom (before Holla Forums motivated me to turn my life around). My grades were really good though, so my resume doesn't look too horrible.

Do you guys have any advice that could help me find a job? Does anyone here have experience working in this field? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I need a job before I can start populating the world with more white children.

They'll be losing so much funding in November, when Trump kicks that stupid cunt in the Kaine.

yuuup. Welcome to the Obama economy. On paper, lots of job openings. In reality, there's nothing available. They're sham job openings. We're in a great depression, user. Welcome to fucking hell.

They showed last night that some of them are trying to subvert Holla Forums with pozzed alt-right-tier views, and thus should be met with the same reaction that we meet any other shill force with including the likes of CTR, JIDF, or faggot goons.

Your truest enemy is the m0ds, who seek to keep you from growing, adjusting, coming up with new ideas, perspectives. You're on lockdown here. It's all about keeping ideas from evolving. The CIA handlers are on that shit like white on rice.

Agreed. Thank the H1B program too. Corporations are bragging on bloomberg about hiring 50% of their research departments out to foreign actors.

I know two engineers that were hired at Raytheon, one that had an internship, the other with no experience, both had 3.5 gpas. You should be able to land entry-level if you're at least over 3.0, just keep applying throughout whatever country you're in, different cities, states, etc. Though again, shitty prospects across the board so idk user. Continue your programming I'm sure if worst comes to worse you could be a codemonkey freelancer until you find a career position.

Still pushing the mod distrust angle TRShill?

Depends on where you live, but engineering sucks ass. You can forget working 40 hours a week, it's easily 50+ minimum. It's a fucking soul sucking grind of a career. You'll never become wealthy working as an engineer. You have a chance if you work on developing your own shit and starting a business around it, otherwise you're a mediocre paid grunt making other people rich.

I don't know a single engineer who likes being an engineer after they graduate.

It's always darkest before the Golden Dawn. Do not let the filthy Jews take you. Depression stems from a lack of purpose, something they are heavily involved in creating and manifesting through societal brainwashing and decay. Start reading some Right-wing and classical philosophy material with your free time and discover yourself. If anything, remember one of your most important purposes is to carry on your ancestral line, you owe it to your ancestors, as well as to protect your posterity through strength, courage, intelligence and tenacity.

We have heard the alt-kike arguments a thousand times. We were a lot like them last election cycle. We have evolved you pozzed-up cuck, and legitimate discourse I never see get banned. The problem arises when they get together and try to manufacture consensus in a raid format like a bunch of kikes. Us not wanting to get berated with the same arguments ad absurdum isn't keeping our ideas from evolving. It would be akin to us arguing with Holla Forums to actually try to develop something from it. We are above them. We have thoroughly debunked every talking point that they have and until they bring new thought-provoking information and rhetoric they are not worth our time. Gas yourself matey.

I'm starting to agree with that anime post.. And I still watch it..

I've been reading a lot more than ever. Much of it being nonfiction and books off of the Holla Forums recommended lists. I've really disconnected myself from playing vidya as well. Anticipating the arrival of my firstborn soon, so that's exciting. And I'm also planning on setting aside money to get some firearms/training.

Thanks user, that gives me a lot of hope. Raytheon is actually one of the companies I want to work for.

I've also heard the opposite, where people suddenly find themselves with loads of free time after landing a job. I'd be happy with even a grindy job at this point though, because the possibility of being dependent on my parents forever and living off minimum wage is worse.

Getting back into art and reading a lot more, losing weight.

Art is pretty degenerate, though.

I used to make $3k a month (most of it cash tips) working 60 hour weeks as a pizzaslut driver. There are worse jobs…

I am afflicted with this same thing. It's what happens when you have no structure in your life. Schedules are nice, even on vacation. It might also interest you that 100% of successful self-made/self-employed people maintain a day-to-day schedule, either on paper/PDA, or in their heads. This especially goes for millionaires.

Currently I’m posting in a datamining thread.

what the fuck is your problem?

I am over 40, balding (I shave what's left off) and have too much body hair according to fashion.
It's ALL irrelevant.
I attract girls half my age every day.
Buy some dumbells, lift every day, at least a bit.
Eat vegetables and meat, stew in a crockpot is easy.
Stop eating shit at work, chinese food is full of MSG, it makes you fat and depressed.
Stop drinking anything that has sugar or artificial sweeteners in it, it makes you fat and depressed.
Clean food and exercise every single day will
change your life fast.

I currently am in a mental debate with myself, I've lived in MN my whole life and have strong ties here. But this state is so cucked and the rest are soon to be cuck fest. Would moving to AK be a reasonable thing to do? I worked there and it was the least cucked place I've been and want to give my future kin a real chnce.

Move to Wisconsin. One of the least cucked (CCW is in practice shall-issue, SJWs stay in their Madison&Milwaukee containment zones, etc.) states right now, and the labor market is good if you are looking for work. I can go for miles around and only see white Germanic people.

I finished all the courses to become an engineer, except for a project required at the end. Nobody I know has ever failed it, but I've supposedly spent 2 years on it and I haven't touched it since around February. I haven't even seen the teacher that was in charge of it since then either. Because of European laws, that title has probably dissapeared already (2015-2016 was the last year, so I assume September is too late) and I don't even know how to explain it at home, they believed I was working on it and meeting the teacher. Also I'm over 30. Other shit on my life is going better, I stopped eating trash and started lifting, so I'm not as out of shape as I used to be. Considering suicide anyways, I'm on a path to become a leech and I don't want to become an eternal burden to my family even if they've never treated me as such

Calling art degenerate is like crying about knives killing people. It all comes down to the person using the thing, not the thing itself. You can cut bread or you can stab someone. You can paint glorious things full of beauty or you can be some retard hipster with post-modern "art" bullshit that reeks of zero effort relativism.

Getting stronger is my main goal. Want to get some job experience this year by working manual labor somewhere in Northern Europe and i need to get /fit/. I have piles of books to read including the Zend Avesta and Black Sun.

Am also thinking about writing my own manifesto and getting into irl activism.

Good stuff. I do powerlifting because body-weight shit is just too fucking hard.

If you guys aren't lifting vets I suggest you go to /fit/. There is a wealth of information there. I'm not sure how slow our /fit/ is, but hypothetically halfchan's board shouldn't be too bad either because the info should still be the fucking same, though I don't know for sure.

SAchan /fit/ is shit. 8ch /fit/ is slow but much better if you want advice.

Learning how to draw waifus for 8ch

Character. Read some classic works on character building, jobs are most of the time through knowing people. you only know people when people like you.
read some cliche but good ones like how to win friends and influence by dale carn… its still mandatory reading by cia niggers who go in deep cover

study real art and anatomy. sketch 3dpd first

don't bother trying anime stylizations until you have the basics down. it's pretty much the deviantart trap.

Don't respond to him, report, he doesn't stick to the subject.

Meditation is nice, and getting aquainted with nature. It calms you down, and you could practice your innawoods skill while you're at it. I'm looking to join some survival groups, because doing it alone isn't so much fun. These guys usually are right-wing, shoot also and can teach you lots of skills. Maybe even growing some plants in a remote area if you don't have a garden? For me there is nothing as soothing and practical then just going innawoods and doing stuff. The NS knew this. Really puts life in a perspective when you observe the natural life of animals and bugs. And you apply it to humans… The laws of evolution speak in eternal fascism.

Good morning, FBI.

I mountain bike. It gets you /fit/ and closer to nature, plus I've only seen 1 spic on my local trails. Other than that, I work a deadend job and still live with my parents at 19 y/o. No good jobs either due to all the spics taking the manual labor ones and me graduating with a 2.9.

How do you think i drew that?

I started lifting regularly 3 months ago, I'm teaching myself German, Spanish, C++ programming and restarted maths.

Dubs bode well for you wiz

Nice dubs. This is the best method/mindset I've ever tried (a whole lot of explanations of meditation are really getting at the same thing but this is the most helpful way I've ever heard it explained). Tried a lot of things for a substantial amount of time.
youtube.com/watch?v=B3WV9KqxGcQ

Bought a house on January. Spending my money this year to fix it up to be a home. Also working on strengthening my relationship with my gf so I can propose next year, get married late next year or early 2018, and start having popping out babies within a few years before we're 30. I plan to have my car paid off by the time we get married. After we get married I'm going to throw my entire paycheck at the house, and we'll live off her salary until the house is paid for. Then we'll both start saving enough money to pay for at least half of a 400-600k home to raise our children in, ideally all of it. End goal is not having to write a check to a bank every month. After that I will work on getting my parents set up with a small house they can live out their retirement in without worrying about money.

Golden One please stay.

No watching TV (since about 15 years ago).
No gaming (since about 8 years ago).
No junk food (since about 5 years ago).
No processed food (since about 3 years ago).
More healthy and nutrious diet, eating more in general (current).

Spend a lot of time with my wife, trying to steer her in the right directions.
Exercise is hit and miss (being underweight makes it hard).
Reading is suffering; wish I had more time & motivation for it, but it's hard to enjoy most authors.

My only time waste is internet crap like Holla Forums, so not too horrible. Biggest challenge is actually trying to do too many things at once. Have way too many interests and not enough time for half of them.

blaming mods for you inability to properly shill its lazy.
read the op
dont be a lazy faggot

Those dubs demand it.

Frankly, I'm having a damn good life this year Holla Forums.
Playing vidya, changing cities soon, just in time to help my father after a surgery, taking it easy and watching some leftist con artists getting fucked in my country. Damn good stuff. 2016 was a damn good CURRENT YEAR so far.
Remember people, don't forget to enjoy your lives and the people on it too. We never know how long it lasts.

I need to exercise more but I'm doing work at the place I'm staying as payment and I'm still hitting my place to clean every weekend so I'm in a "fuck it" mood when it comes up. I'm still eating relatively healthy, though so I'm feeling pretty damn good about myself and lost some solid amount of weight in the past 2 or so months.

Currently making plans on keeping house clutter nonexistent, very minimalist with furniture and decor so there's not shit all over my house, learning how to do my own cook, getting out the house more and other simple shit that just makes life feel better. On that note does anyone have suggestions for lasting food you can do yourself? I like cooking in bulk: bread, jerky, preserves and such. It's just more fun in my opinion. That and I'm shit at making homemade meals.

I'm looking to start getting /fit/ and join an Orthodox church. Thoughts on Christian Orthodoxy?

It's shit

Gnostic Christianity is the only decent form, and it's still shit compared to Kekastrianism.

1. Instrument practice instead of gaems
2. Books instead of gaems
3. Trips in nature instead of gaems.

I am 23, I got married back in April to a beautiful woman of french descent, I will finish my masters in computational physics in 14 months, I started lifting back in June and have lost 10 lbs and become much more dense, I live in a shitty apt so that I can save money for a real home and land after school. I think I am happy with the progress I have been making lately. I could always work out harder and read more but I truly believe it is more important to devote some amount of time to my wife and "just for fun" hobbies like my weekly d&d night and stuff. I also recently learned of a friend who has a small plot of land with a gun range so I will be practicing as much as I can afford to. Ammunition isn't cheap

Check out G.I. Gurdjieff, a Russian teacher from the days before the commies. He blended extremely well Eastern and Western practices and developed his own teaching called the 4th Way, the practice of constant self remembrance. Techniques, like breathing exercises, are not real meditation. They are simply ways to quiet your mind temporarily. Real meditation goes straight to focusing on your bare sense of self.

Gurdjieff was also an all around bad ass who fathered 10 kids and managed to escape on foot the October Revolution with many of his faithful aristocratic students, traveling to Berlin and influencing Himmler and Goring on the importance of will, and settling outside of Paris. Also, for you Atlantis anons, he had the same idea as you and did arrcheology expeditions in Egypt, namely that after the collapse of Atlantis, the remnants established civilization throughout the rest of the savage world, with Egypt being one of their main outposts.

General opinions on Methodism? I've had fast better experiences in it than I have Catholicism. Feels more like a group of peers from all walks than the whole Catholic "church is right, don't question it" mentality

Converted to Islam. :^)

Catholicism doesn't even exist anymore, it ended with the 30 years war and its corpse was desecrated with the Second Vatican.

I knew a guy who worked at an old folks home. He said it was some of the most rewarding work he has ever done.

Sometimes elderly people would leave him money when they passed away. It's sad but a lot of those people have been essentially thrown away by their families who never take the time to visit them. The company they get from the help is all they got.

Those sacred digits of truth.
Try reading some Stoicism user. The Obstacle is the Way by Ryan Holiday is a good book for starters. You need to plant your ethical garden.

chin ups + pull ups + jogging = hot bod

I'm putting out ads to be a crisis actor and I'm asking around trying to get into the Freemasons. I've already been contacted for a crisis acting gig by a company that wants to take blackmail pictures before they'll give me the job, but afterwards I'll have funds to build myself up for fighting the globalists. Also they said it's going to help bypass some of the harsher initiation rites with the masons who I'd be obligated to join afterwards.

I'm taking elocution lessons to sound like Noam Chomsy, so my argumentation will be more effective.

I take a super-male vitality pill every day, with selenium and zinc pills so my testorone levels are impecabble.

Hmmpfh, if you found a wife why don't you just settle down already family man. Go be a family man and have French children. Fucking cuck– I mean, friend.

I work out 6 days a week (weights 3, cardio 3)
I stopped smoking
Rarely drink
Eat well

The one thing I keep falling back on is porn and fapping. How do I resist the porn Jew, Holla Forums when ass is literally the best thing ever?

I'm convinced that I have some sort of digestive system parasites, so I've been looking around for various remedies to it. The crazy part is that hospitals in north america will consider you insane if you think you have parasites. I tried black walnut + other herbs extract but it was a lackluster solution, now I'm trying diatomaceous earth and it seems to be working better, and its way cheaper. You can get a year's supply of DE for like $15. Look up symptoms of parasites and you might be surprised.

Chronic diarrhea or diarrhea caused by poor absorption of food
Chronic Constipation
Gas and bloating (Important after meals)
Digestive problems
Excessive bowel movements (Intestinal movement after eating)
Abdominal pain.
Mucus in stool
Leaky gut
Frequent vomiting and nausea
Hemorrhoids
Burning in the stomach
Blood in stool
Intestinal irritation
Intestinal obstruction
Swollen eyes
Fever
Pancreatitis
Malabsorption syndrome
FATIGUE - The toxic waste metabolic overload overworks the organs of elimination and causes central nervous system disorders like:
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Low energy
Lethargy
Extreme weakness
Internal cold
Cold in the extremities

Only try joining the freemasons if you're prepared to violate infants and pigs.

working out, reading a lot, working on my Spanish so I can yell at Trumpkikes

You may have parasites but it's also likely you're being poisoned by the food and water.

'Drinking Water' has added inorganic salts that fucking kill you.

No it's cool, they only violate hot of-age jewish girls. It's part of the deal.

No they fuck young boys of about 1-3 and pigs or goats, depending on how high you're trying to go in their orders. They also worship Moloch.

I just recently started coming to Holla Forums.
Since then I've gotten a job(a shitty one, but I have to start somewhere), started eating healthier, gotten better at budgeting my money, quiet drinking and smoking weed, and started exercising.

(Checked)
Not sure about your genes user but there are some studies that say that drinking 10g of ethanol a day is actually good for you, most 100% white people have this gene. Drinking above that is shit though.

I hate to say it, but I'm pretty sure I'm half (((Polish))).
Everyone on my mom's side of the family is either a fuckup or dead, so I can't even ask my mom about it any more. But I see it in my nose and my hair.

First post, as usual.
Demoralization OP, demoralization shills.

Uh, why would they join up to do that to pigs and goats? Seems like a bad deal to me, maybe not to you though.

I'd consider poles white, but probably half or more of them are mixed with jews and so non-white.

You could always get a genetic test to see your ancestry (the well known cheap ones are all jewish and give shitty ancestry results, but the RAW data can be exported and uploaded to dna.land which gives you free accurate enough ancestry info) but it costs money.

You can't get high up in the masons unless they have blackmail on you.

You don't betray a group that has pictures and videos of you fucking animals and children.

That's quite a big claim to assert without any evidence at all

Filthy, dumb, boyfucker scum.

Are you fucking retarded?

Where do you think the kikes all went during WWII?

Oh I see, you're a pole. Filtered.

You're next step should be to buy an iphone and get on facebook. Maybe get stylish with some red trainers and a hitler jugend. We need to take the fight to the normies.

Ah sheeid. That was a mistake, I just forgot. You got me real bad there.

Otoh, you probably wouldn't want to betray an organisation that invited you to Eyes Wide Shut-style sex parties. I think corruption prefers the carrot over the stick.

You take the fight by giving speeches and handing out information in real life, not by using jewish tools of subversion.

And how do you know this?

Good site, I get all my textbooks for free from there.

I'm doing an engineering internship and people here regularly work 12 hour days. I think it would be better working for a wage and getting overtime and a defined quitting time than this. At least there isn't endless homework.

I deleted my facebook, and I don't plan on going back. Any time I post anywhere online it's with the name Dale Gribble, or Anonymous.

The economy sucks. Finding a job with just your resume isn't going to cut it; Your grades help but you need the social skills and the character too, as said. 75% of it is knowing the right people to get an in in your field.

Look for headhunting agencies that look for grads and students. Dress sharp, look good, grow confidence, and learn how to talk to people. Make it well known to everyone you know that you're looking for a job. Put yourself out there. It's literally 75% a popularity contest. I started trying from the time I got out of school to find a job recently, and that is what I learned. It took me a few months, but I got there.

Seriously, I heard a freemason exposing it on TV. He said one of the things they have you do is get blindfolded, then they tell you to kiss a goat's sphincter. They then make you kneel down before the goat ass, and if you back out you back out, but if you kiss the ass, they take off your blindfold and you find out it's a hot escort's ass.

The moral of the rite is, "if you're a good boy and do what we tell you, you get a reward".

Seems more likely than fucking goats, pigs and little boys.

Learning. Everyday. I have a schedule setup to read 100 books per year, which works out to ~2 books per week. With the election I have slowed down to one book but I will pick it back up again afterwards. Researching and learning basically all non-fiction books I can get my hands on from quantum physics to psychology to politics to business to winemaking to college textbooks and on and on and on. I'm not into fiction tbqh.

Studied for and passed the ham radio test (2 out of the 3 levels) recently.

Started shooting and reloading again. When I was a kid I did a lot of hunting/plinking/target shooting now I'm getting into the home defense guns.

My new thing this year has been gardening edible foods. This is something I would suggest all Holla Forumsacks do. I used to think gardening was something only schoolmarmish cat ladies did but it's actually quite enjoyable. You don't need a big plot either, you can grow edible vegetables on a small balcony.

My next goal is getting fit. I go between being a lard ass and being fit every few years. Time to get fit again.

A lot of us have been there user. I hated my life in my early to mid 20's. The qt3.14 I was dating and wanted to make waifu was killed in a car accident. I became an alcoholic mess for a few years after that and basically threw my (quite lucrative professional) job away. I became a NEET and a hermit and drank even more before going totally broke, then extended that with unemployment. Got even more un-fit and had zero confidence talking to girls. But eventually I got out of it. Sometimes you need something to snap you out of a bad funk. For me it was getting a new job where I worked 90hr a week and had a very regimented and set schedule. All my focus went to getting the job done and I didn't have time to drink anymore or think about my troubles. Within a year I had lost a lot of weight and was interacting with tons of new people on a daily basis. Shortly thereafter I was picking up girls again. Ten years later and I'm married to my perfect waifu. BTW you're not going to land your dream woman overnight, if you want a real catch you need to be a catch yourself and that takes years of hard work. It's never too late to get started though…..

I know I will get shit on for this but another piece of advice from an old(er than average) user is STOP PLAYING VIDEO GAMES. NOW. Just stop and put the god damned controller in the trash. Get rid of it all with gasoline and a match. Or at least sell it to some other cuck who wants to waste their life away with the gamingjew.

And when I say CUCK I mean CUCK. Playing video games thus ignoring your wife/girlfriend is the NUMBER ONE complaint I hear from married women my age. These women are lonely as hell because of it and extremely easy for an adulterer to pick off. I feel blessed to have grown up right before gaming became big as it has really fucked up some of the younger guys I know.

Finally got a job, I'm going to work hard to get better in the programming field. I find it really helps to focus your mind and keep a level, rational thought process maintained. Plus I'm hoping this will help with my social skills, I'm pretty reserved outside of the internet. I was reading more but I've slowed down on that due to a lack of time.

I'm taking a class very soon to get my concealed carry permit, and I'm going to buy my first handgun (i've got rifles/shotgun) and learn how to use it and use it well. I'm a decent rifleman but I can't shoot a handgun for shit past about 10 or 15 feet.

I'm also on a diet now, I'm not built but I was getting kind of chubby, I've lost 5 pounds so far.

(checked)

Please, I'm blushed enough.

Oh well. I hope you make lasting gains. I got and then felt stuck inside a shitty job for a year, and the next thing in line was a less shitty-to-actually OK job. A job's a job though.

i've been dealing with depression for a while but it's going a lot better, i feel like i have more direction in my life and just a raison détre

Fuckin' Moloch, man.

For getting /fit/ I find using bodyweight combined with farmers walk to be best for overall fitness. Once you can do the most advanced exercises easily you can just do weights if you want bigger gainz, but bodyweight really gives you a balanced base as far as I'm concerned. That and endurance cardio, if you can't hike in the hills/mountains for 10 miles you're definitely not /fit/.

lol how? just motivation or did you tell them in waht area you lived and someone knew a company that seeked employers?

Why not just take laxatives?

You know parasites attach into your flesh right? Laxatives don't work usually for parasites.

What game are you making lad?

how many teachers are there on Holla Forums anyway? if we as a generation won't be able to make this a better place, it would be nice to have teachers redpill childeren so our sons can do that

Come on you kissless virgin, stop LARPing.

Sort of a 3D Crusader Kings meets Harvest Moon.

also cycle anywhere you have to go within a 15 (or 20 if you have the time) radius instead of taking the bus or car

Im getting a STEM degree while working part time as a "personal teacher"(I dont know how you gringos call it, but I go to peoples homes and I give personal biology and chemistry classes to their kids). The pay is good and I get to choose when to work.
I went to the doctor to adress my back pain once and for all instead of taking painkillers and ignoring it.

I'm sorry paco but you're going to have to die.

Are you referring to this?
geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/02/06/genes-tell-new-story-alcohol-in-moderation-only-benefits-15-of-population/
archive.is/LH4F7

Yeah, I'm pretty sure there was at least one other study on it too.

If you look at the data the people who alcohol benefits are mostly white and some arabs, the gene developed because whites have a long history of alcohol use.

My life was going great.

Then my 1st girlfriend turns out to be damaged goods (raped) and left because she cant handle a relationship. (Was a qt 3.14 aryan)

Then my appendix reuptured.

Now my life is not great.

I was interested in a girl at work.

My job was very physical, was getting great gains.

Now I weigh 130 lbs

I was going to get an apprentinceship but now I cant because of the surgery, now I have to wait… probably until next year.

Now I have hospital bills.

Fuck me.

Now I have to work in getting my gains back, paying my jewspital bills and wait for probably abother half a year in this hellhole.

Sadly, I must concur. As much as I enjoy the basic idea of these threads, this is a shill thread. It is quite correct to say that the goal of the thread is to get a readout on the beliefs at present of the community.

IT SHOULD BE DELETED

It's not about giving them ALL your attention or simply paying attention to them per se it's that you're not paying attention to them AND you're not accomplishing anything of value. If your hobbies are restoring cars or woodworking or DIY home stuff or getting /fit/ then thats one thing and they will put up with you spending most all of your time on those things. If it's wasting hours of your life away with the gamingjew then that's quite another. Women want men of value who can accomplish things. Not men who ignore them to play video games.

I'm sure you're different though and can control your addiction unlike the vast majority of gamingfags out there who think they can too while personal trainer Young Buck is fucking their wife.

Quads get sent by the Lord. Therefore I'm a padre, not a pederast.

Why, what can they do with it? Like someone else already said, self-improvement is one of the main tenants of being fascistic, and anons need support sometimes from those of like mind when the world is shit around them.

I've started lifting and trying to beat Dark Souls without getting hit as a hobby. Started in Skellington mode, went from 140 pounds to 184 pounds in a year, and I just set a new bench max of 195. Feels pretty good actually.

I'm starting with a few small goals.

With any luck, I can get my license and place the order before the next President is sworn in. If it's Shillary, I better hurry, though. If Trump, I can take more time and register for training.

Currently working retail, semi-sucks, but a job's a job.

I don't play video-games, found them boring.

The fact of the matter is what i'm getting at is that the whole way of looking at it is wrong. You shouldn't do something based on what a woman would think of you. Especially not personal shit like hobbies.

Why? Because they you bind your happiness in life, based on if a women likes you or not. Which in turn is the single biggest turn off to a woman in itself. And you are just setting yourself up to failure.

A happy man, creates a happy woman, which creates a happy life. You just have to be clear to not tolerate any of their bullshit and they fall in line and are perfectly happy for doing so.

Anyone learning a language here? For a whole year I decided to learn Spanish since I live in Sofl and it's full of spics there, and every job here requires to be fluent in Spanish. Now since I could read a book in Spanish at my local library with a word I don't know every few pages and landed a job as customer service after during the Christmas holiday, should I continue learning Spanish or I move to a different language since I feel tired of learning it? Are there European languages that are useful for burgers? I think I sometimes I think I hear people talk in Russian or at least some kind of eastern European language but I'm not sure.

Fucking this.

all salts are, i wouldn't worry too much, though people get way too much sodium nowadays, it's mostly through preserved food and microwave meals that have way too much salt to conserve it. if you eat decent food then the few extra grains of salt that water contains won't kill you

Why don't you try hitting a target at 500 yards 100 times in the bullseye?

Would be more productive and just as challenging.

(palindrome dubs checked)
i meant 15 km

I'm still saving up for a gun. Once I get that, I'll start training. I'd like to have some fun in between shifts at work though, and Dark Souls has some god tier lore.

I lift and work in a small dairy factory, and I already feel stronger for it.

On the side I've quit videogames and I'm learning to program so that I might have some productive fun, and maybe make tiny games that can help counter the Pozz found in modern media.

I took up gardening. Season is good for some cold hardy plants. Cooking too but the outdoors kind. I'm still trying to get into foraging but one of my buddies tried and got sick off something so I'm still cautious about it. Trying to get into archery but it's a pain to have to remove the arrows from targets. I guess that means I need to get a good target.

Started reading Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina. Should detail a lot about Shlomo's malicious deeds.

And working out is a requirement unless you have health issues preventing it so I don't feel the need to mention it.

I'm working on my major for electrical engineering but to be honest I'm starting to not care about it.

My girlfriend said she doesn't love me anymore and it's mainly because I had spent so much time away from her working. It's like 60-80 hours a week full time for engineering classes. My family are all boomers so that means people are like tampons and therefore disposable. They just tell me to "leave her if she can't handle not seeing you more than once every week".

All of this has put a bad taste in my mouth for EE, and I care more about my relationship than school tbh. I mean she can't exploit me but I can't expect someone to stay with me under those continued circumstances. She's probably the best friend I've ever had too, which is weird considering I really dislike women. So she means a lot to me.

Other than that I started working out again and I'm reading "Demons" by Dostevesky. Good shit.

Stop.

Don't actually eat anything you forage until you're really fucking sure you know what you're doing or you could die. Foraging gives great gains and you can learn to survive innawoods but eating shit without knowing 100% is stupid.

For hunting small game trapping and learning to use a slingshot is really fucking useful. If you can make simple snares, use a slingshot, and forage then you can survive indefinitely innawoods.

Let me let you in on a secret about women user, they lie. She doesn't feel anything for you because she thinks you're a cuck, not because of whatever bullshit reason she's feeding you. You can't get a woman's respect once they think you're a cuck, move on. She's probably cucked you by now.

What's the point? I don't care about money at all, it's meaningless. If I continued alone then I'd end up working until I'm 40 with a giant house, nice cars and money, but alone. I'd feel like I wasted my life that I could have enjoyed with someone I loved. There isn't a point to working hard when you don't have a future.

Thats just ONE reason not to waste time with video games. And if you don't care what your woman thinks about you then have fun being alone or cucked until suicide. The LARPing is all this macho man "mr. independent" stuff you're spewing.

It's not personal when it's an addiction, and it is for a lot of guys. But yeah limit your potential mates even further to the ones who are willing and happy to put up with mindless video gaming. Good luck.

What do you do when you live in an area that is 90-95% Liberal and absolutely despise anyone who doesn't think like them?

I wish I could have the time and dedication for that. I hope more of you out there do it because the lack of unpozzed media is truly annoying. I'll be the first to fund you with whatever of my sheckels I can.

I've been thinking about that. What if Holla Forums made a game?

The only purpose of a woman is to birth and raise children anyway, just find someone with good genes.

You work hard to create a future not the other way around you lazy useless piece of shit.

Caring about a relationship more than work or school is a Grade A way of becoming a cuck user. It's a dangerous road, don't bother risking it.

Holla Forums sort of did already. It's called TrumpDoom and it was posted on Holla Forums last week.

Nah not really,
1) because I still fuck the shit out of her
2) because shes been cheated on and hates that.

Shes working with me and I'm prepared to have her cheat on me. The relationship would be over obviously but I wouldn't stand to gain anything by leaving her.

I mean, a mainstream-ish thing that normies could play and get red pulled by.

Maybe a nation builder with realistic happenings/game events that teach the player to think our way?

You're past the point of no return.

So basically Simcity meets Final Fantasy Tactics.

I've lost a little weight. Need to lose more. Trying to get medical certificate. Trying to learn more medical shit in general. Gonna try and learn that needle stuff, CPR, etc. Needles spoop me but I figure its a useful skill to have if SHTF.
Main problem is that wageslavery makes me really sleepy, tired all the time. Want to read books and paint or play vidya but I just lounge around with no energy.

Meant for

I have been studying a rotation of four languages. Spanish is going to be the most valuable for manual labor type jobs and management of them in the US.

Don't stop now that you've started. Be sure to regularly listen and read in Spanish when you move on to other languages.

For white collar business Chinese is your best bet. Our largest trading partners are Canada, Mexico and China. The EU is a large trading partner as a whole but anybody you deal with there in business is going to speak English anyway.

I agree, like I said before it's more of a learning experience to see if I can really ever trust someone like that again. There isn't much to gain by leaving her just in case she does hurt me. All she's asked for is more time with me and to listen to her more, she said she feels neglected and that's why she doesn't love me anymore.

You can thank the Umayyds for that.

Never played FF tactics. I was thinking more CK2/Superpower 2.

Probably, but let's keep riding to see how far we get. Life is meant to be painful anyways.

When women use 'I DUN LURV U ANY MOAR!!!!11!', it just means they never loved you to begin with and they want you to bend over backwards for them.

future mechanical engineer ready to do his part in the race war.

Maybe compromise with her. Women are needy and if you can't do something soon she'll wander elsewhere. In the old days, you'd just give her some kids and that would preoccupy her time.

you want to know, huh? ok, I'll bite.

satisfied?

i'm trying to get 1 million dollar already got 500$

The neet then gets blown away when the wageslave finds him in his house and pulls his Maverick 88 out of the closet.

German is really useful for manufacturing contracts. People say everything is made and China and they're not completely wrong but Germany makes a crazy amount of stuff, especially for enterprise.

It is simply a fact, he is better than you in all ways.

It is. Even games like Hatred and IS Defense got tons of positive recognition from gamers themselves, but the media shat all over them.

And I appreciate the thought, it means a lot to know that at least Holla Forumsacks would like to pay and play. But I don't see myself making anything that looks like your average indie game despite the unpozzed narrative.

I've been thinking of all sorts of fashy storylines, but one I'm liking the most is a fast-paced platformer where you play as a jew escaping from Auschwitz, battling the most bizarre shit from giant brass eagles hurling swastika boomerangs, to navigating the horrors of the Dr. Mengele's soap factory.

You have to free skeletal jews from gas chambers, collect all the lost shekels to avoid getting a Goyim rating, and find foreskins to gain extra lives.

It's not exactly fashy and it hardly promotes Holla Forums values, but I think it'd be hilarious and one of the first games that are genuinely politically incorrect and not just violent and edgy.

Finished a 20 mile bike ride, listened to National Socialist intellectuals the entire time. Going to lift later. Will later spend several hours studying.

I'm being a faithful husband.

I'm working hard every day to acquire the assets that will continue to support my family a hundred years after I'm gone.

What you can do?

If you are a white man the battle you have every day is to better yourself. If you are in a bad spot remember this:

It takes 6 months to train and enter a field as an apprentice and make over $18 an hour.

It takes less than 6 months to lose 50 pounds.

If you haven't lifted before it takes 6 months to bring your bench up to a decent level.

Then after 6 months, you will be proud of your accomplishments and the next 6 months you can be a man you never knew you could be. If you aren't in a good place financially, spiritually, and physically how can you possibly compare yourself to the great national socialists of the past?

Improve yourself. You are Hitlers youth.

You can be a NEET and be worthless, you can be employed and be worthless.

What defines a man is his deeds, if you're employed and don't actually create anything you're the same as a NEET who sits on his ass all day.

easier said than done, as it depends where you live. I'd like to stay loyal to my country, which moves towards the digital era and therefore slacks on industry in favor of services and intellectual tasks.

I don't mind it but the pay could be better. I'm getting payed 4 times less than I'd get in the US or NZ.

Jealous kike detected.
I am poor right now, my wife and I are saving to buy a proper parcel of land to settle in and raise children. The plan has always been to have 4 children

I know I lived in China and all my friends were Germans who worked in manufacturing. They also all spoke perfect business English.

Side blog post story: One of the germans I met while working as an expat was a rich girl. Back then I was bluepilled on the JQ and WWII Germany. Then one night she said "we should have won the war" followed by "Hitler was right". A few years later I realized she was right……. hearing a hot girl from a rich family speak those words almost immediately made me question the neo-natseee meme that comes out of (((hollywood))).

What the hell kind of philosophy is that?! Life is a struggle, you win or lose in the end, not just lose and hurt. Goddamn, user.

I think you meant to respond with that to this:

good on you user

this is me
- work for myself with a sufficient client base
- work from home
- currently waiting on closing a 15k contract on a new client
- starting/building my own business
- live on my own way out in the country
- exercise 3-4 times a week outside if weather permits
- studying foreign language daily. currently on a 75 day streak

Self-improvement is masturbation.

Jesus Christ

gnosticism.
It's like you want to be a catholic.

Sure go ahead, but you are from now on base your entire personal life around hobbies that suit the fickle and constantly changing mind of a woman.

Understand this. A happy woman, means an unhappy relationship and life as a man. She finds the happiness through you. If you're addicted to video-games, you're probably not happy and in a good state of life anyway and that's why they are unhappy.

That's how women is. They live through you, because you're the one who decides where on the social hierarcy they are going to end up on. You're the one who creates the kind of life they grow up with, their kids grow up with etc. Women adapt, that's their whole bit.

To cuck yourself out of your own happiness due to the minds of a woman thinking you're a loser for doing a hobby that makes you happy. Well, she's not going to respect you for doing so. She is going to think you're a fucking fag for changing your life to her needs and therefor not someone worthy of being with her.

Fucked up? I know. They don't think like us men.

You're on the list for when DOTR occurs degenerate.

Absurdism

That's what I'm doing, just trying to give her some leeway and work with her on fixing it.

She didn't seem to cheeky about it

Willpower.

“For me the real evil of masturbation would be that it takes an appetite which, in lawful use, leads the individual out of himself to complete (and correct) his own personality in that of another (and finally in children and even grandchildren) and turns it back; sends the man back into the prison of himself, there to keep a harem of imaginary brides.

"And this harem, once admitted, works against his ever getting out and really uniting with a real woman.

"For the harem is always accessible, always subservient, calls for no sacrifices or adjustments, and can be endowed with erotic and psychological attractions which no woman can rival.

"Among those shadowy brides he is always adored, always the perfect lover; no demand is made on his unselfishness, no mortification ever imposed on his vanity.

"In the end, they become merely the medium through which he increasingly adores himself. . . . After all, almost the main work of life is to come out of our selves, out of the little dark prison we are all born in. Masturbation is to be avoided as all things are to be avoided which retard this process. The danger is that of coming to love the prison.”

- Personal Letter From Lewis to Keith Masson (found in The Collected Letters of C.S. Lewis, Volume 3)

why resist something worth living for? We live in a sea of shit, at least keeping a functioning dick should be included in this unfair deal.

I still struggle some, but I'm making waves. The main thing that helps me is to never touch my dick, and that if I'm looking at porn, I'm doing what the kike wants me to do.

Mock all you want. If only you were one tenth of the sons of thunder, you may know what you were talking about.

May you be blessed. Everything that breathes knows.

Because there's better ways to spend your time than just giving into hedonistic pleasure to escape from the shit of the world.

5 minutes fapping or 30 minutes occasionally banging a random slut is hardly wasting time. If your whole lifestyle and ideology relies on these 30minutes you're doing something wrong.

Yes, well it's not real, and sex & seduction don't make a good life besides.

I wonder what the best use of time is.

Learning some craftsman's skills. Dad died when I was little, need to teach myself. Got married, both only ever been with one another, both white. Losing weight, gave up sugar some time back. Building a normal life I suppose. Felt strangely good to see a post asking.

NEVER EVER CLINCH TO A WOMAN

if woman is following you its ok but if you follow her more than needed than you are wrong in your basic concept.

Autistic and socially awkward as fuck with no close friends so i've joined a lot of societies at my uni to try meet people and make friends.

Reading a lot to try educate myself, mainly history lately but i've also just gotten into Evola so i'm working through his work too.

Academically i am doing very well in my law degree. The far-right has improved my mood and mental-state immensely. I was fairly depressed and directionless about a year ago (i wasn't a blue-pilled faggot but i hadn't completely committed to the right yet). In general, my life is going really well right now. All I really need to improve is my fitness. I'm a little skinnier than i would like so i'll try work on that.

Leave her immediately! She is not healthy for you.

You should read up on the statistics user. Just banging like you're a goddam nigger doesn't help anything.

Maybe people shouldn't act as if life is a sequence of urges and opportunities, but instead live as though their character is what dictates their actions.

If that was someone's rule, it'd seem wrong to them to masturbate or fuck opportune slits, but on the other hand it'd make it hard to shit too.

In school for business. I draw for 3 hours a day, lookin' to get good. Wrenching muh cars, riding muh motorcycle, not too strong but Im not under/overweight. Stopped drinking soda 2 months ago. Lifes good.

It's a fucking life changing experience to drop soda. One day you feel like hell all the time, constantly tired and apathetic, the next you're thinking "I could have some broccoli" and you feel pretty good. I'd definitely say anyone drinking soda should take a week off the stuff, just one week. I doubt they'd go back.

A habit I never had. On the other hand I drink about 5 cups of tea a day.

You are pretty much cucking yourself if you watch porn.

You're watching another man fuck a woman that you're attracted to. That's not healthy or normal. That is going to have a major psychological impact on you.

Coffee and tea are fine, man. I went from 6 cans of mountain dew a day to black coffee each morning and water past noon. I'm shocked I didn't develop diabetes.

Wow, somebody really doesn't like self-improvement threads.
I've been downloading some audiobooks on economics and other subjects so I have something to listen to while I work out. I've also been trying to get better at the instruments I play and starting to get into coding.

What's a good cutting diet? I can't seem to get it down.

FML. Praise Kek.

Only as it applies to white people

Hardly drink booze now. Lifting three times a week. Having a son with my huWhite wife. Learning new building tricks whilst doing in my house. Martial arts for a long old time. Happy times.

I've been on lifting hiatus for like 4 months because I have to lift outdoors and it's a hundred fucking degrees outside for most of the year here.

I feel like shit. I'm trying to dabble in 3D modelling in the meantime. Making slow but steady progress.

I just don't know.

I lift, I jog, I'm learning to box. I've taught myself to program well enough to get a job interview. I've been out of school for a few years now. I try to keep up my math and science skills. I've been learning languages in my free time.

But it all feels so pointless. I'm going through the motions, trying to keep myself busy doing things that feel useful. But I'm not applying anything I know. I'm not building anything or contributing to something more than myself.

Lately I've been attempting to learn how to sketch and I've gotten back into 3D modeling.

Aside from that I'm saving for my first rifle, developing an indie game, and I've just recently started reading "Bushido, the Soul of Japan" by Inazo Nitobe.

I'm going to be getting back into the gym once I've purchased my rifle. I've dropped about 35-40 pounds since this time last year, want to get to my target weight of 185.

My only real dilemma is I can't really break the addiction of gaming. It's one of my favorite past times and I spend too much time on Overwaifus and Red Orchestra 2.

You also want to add farmers walk and stretching if you do that, with regular cardio.

>job is boring as shit, end up listing to music, couple podcasts, or forcing myself to watch anime on my phone to pass the time

I also need to go to the doctor to get my back pain checked out before I start working out, I've been using it as an excuse for a couple years now. I'm afraid of the bills that could arise as well.

I was never into drugs so I got that going for myself, now I just need to kick the sugar and eat better

Frankly I don't care if it is. I'm probably already on a couple of lists and have no real power or influence.

If they want data on my self improvement, they can have it. That's literally the last thing I'm concerned with them knowing about me.

I recommend you make video games a reward for drawing and modeling.
I do it and my steam is @ about 5-6 hours every 2 weeks

Good idea, thanks user.

Porn isn't worth living for, fool, you're wasting your energy and vitality on women you will never have.

finishing Uni.
world crisis mortifying my hopes for a human career.

At some point porn became absolutely meaningless to me.

I haven't masturbated in years and looking at naked women is the same as seeing dogs in heat, I feel nothing. I don't really understand the attraction to porn anymore.

But thanks to super male vitality my penis functions better than ever, I don't really see the point of using it other than procreation is all.

Porn also causes erectile dysfunction.

Your cock is working better because you're not constantly beating it.

If you're interested in Japanese anthropology make sure you read "Chrysanthemum and the Sword" by Ruth Benedict. Absolute classic of both anthropology in general and Japanese culture. I know that some Japanese schools still use translated copies to teach children about their own culture.

As for gaming. I have had the same problems, it's a great pasttime and it engages so much of your brain that there are definite benefits to it. It just takes up a shitload of time. During the week I personally limit myself to an hour a day, if that. The only problem is you're probably going to get worse. Which is ok.

On another note, these are the best threads on Holla Forums. Possibly on Holla Forums as a whole. Even if you're not into white/western nationalism, it's a fantastic source of motivation for a lot of people.

because they are our guys. I "discovered" them a few weeks ago (i knew of them years ago but never bothered to check it out) and they have real nice content.

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/09/20/the-daily-shoah-103-vice-shitty-stories/

They aren't "shilling", they are trying to further thicken our networks. If 4chan falls people move to Holla Forums, if Holla Forums falls people go to TRS, if TRS falls they go to 4chan, we need those backup plans/places to reorganize if (((they))) try to shut us down.
If those bastards only would open their fucking forum, currently it's invite only and i'm not VIP enough…fucking assholes.

oh and if thats you milo fuck off

magick and reading about magick.

What do you read?

Since you spell magic like a fag I'm going to assume obullshitism.

It's suppose to separate it from stage magic.
Currently I'm reading about energy work.

NIGGER DETECTED
SET HIM ON FIRE!

Literally cancer.

You have to understand that jews push porn because it forwards the scheme of uncontrollable impulse, the more you fap, the more susceptible you are to poor spending habits, ect

Go back to cuckchan.

It also puts you in a mental prison.

Why would you waste time bettering yourself and finding a real woman when you can just beat your dick raw to women who are, as far as you're concerned, imaginary?

You'll never touch these porn stars. You'll never fuck them. They'll never care about you. All you do by fixating on them is decrease your chances of finding a woman who actually does give a shit about you.

You're not from around here are ya, boy?

that image really ruffles my johnsons

started going to therapy because I am an empty husk of a person.

Talk to someone you trust, user. Read the Bible and pray. Do it as often as you need to, but don't let big pharma fuck you.

Their businessmodel is based on having customers. He's not going to help you, because if he would, he would have no customers coming back.

Find a meaning in life instead. Something to strive for.

Look in to the ancient texts and philosophers. Let them inspire you.

not a new realization, but you are 100% correct.

I'm not on any medication. I would never take the chemical jew.

I have been. I just feel like I'm in a different stage of my life than most of the people I trust.

Been thinking about doing this too. Should I just go for the KJV? I'm kind of skeptical considering all of the "hate the sin, not the sinner" faggots read that version too.

I don't pay a dime. It's through my university. Also, the guy I see is a trainee getting his PhD, so I doubt he actually gets paid.

I definitely want to start reading philosophy again. My life used to have meaning, but I don't really enjoy things anymore.

Build a family user. There's nothing worth more in life than that, trust me.

I need a lot more money and a stable job before I can even think about doing that. Not to mention that I would never want to bring another human into the environment I'm in right now.

Getting in shape helps a lot too, as far as curing depression.

I read the KJV, but only because it's what I've always read. And while I disagree with Catholicism, Fulton J. Sheen had a lot of interesting things to say.

C.S. Lewis is another excellent teacher.

getting close to 7777777

I've been keeping very busy and productive, career-wise. Returned to university to get a degree so I can work in advertising - my dream is to be a creative director.

On top of that, I've got 3 jobs. First is as a real estate agent. Second is as a data analyst and comm. writer for this startup CRM.
Third is the most fun - volunteering with the MA Trump campaign. I wanted to do this online campaign - Halloween themed - targeting Shillary and Bill. But they don't have the time to devote resources. I might just clean up my notes and pitch it in a thread here. It could be fun.

Despite that, I've really been dropping the ball regarding personal health. Not working out as much as I used to, nor getting enough sleep and nutrition. When things get less busy, I'd love to get /fit/

Do Tai Chi at the very least.

Not Yoga, because no man should be bending over like that.

Right now I'm trying to create a collection of quotes from notable individuals throughout history concerning Jews. Anyone got some to contribute? Here's my most beloved so far since it's so very true to what I've seen and experienced working and living around Jews

-US President Harry S. Truman

I moved halfway across the country for work, to an area with a quarter of the population density. I've taken a more active role in my new job, while my previous position didn't even allow that kind of opportunity. Plus, my commute is a fifth what it used to be, so I have more time for personal projects/side stuff. A bit more recently, I've started hitting the gym 3 times a week for 5x5. I've spent every other weekend hiking.

The progress feels good, but I feel like I'm just scratching the surface of the changes I need to make. I still live in an apartment in the city. I still work for a company in a cubicle. I still spend time playing games when I could be working. I'm still a fat fuck.

It's a weird kind of feel, Holla Forums.

Might be a nice change of pace. Could compliment my boxing sessions.

i've started lifting for about one month and my arms are getting huge, i get 3k cals a day and im not stopping.

It definitely helped for a few months, but it doesn't do much for me anymore for some reason.

I read all of The Chronicles of Narnia when I was a kid. Any recommendations?

This is a dumb question but how do I actually get started lifting? I am not talking about specific routines I mean how do I learn good form? I have access to my school gym but I don't have any friends to teach me.

start small and start today. go on a walk or do some other light exercise. make a goal to do it every day and then start doing more intense exercises when you feel ready.

you also want to start working on your diet gradually.

the most important thing is to start TODAY. It is okay to make slow progress as long as you are making progress.

Watching some videos will help with form. It's definitely better to have someone with you, though. If you are in school, maybe you should try taking a weight training class. The professor will teach you proper form.

Depending on the move you want to do, just search up on it on the internet. There are instructions on it and even videos of the various exercise.

And remember, take a whole month to work on the technique by using low weights. It might be a pain in the ass, but you will gain from it in the long-run.

I torrented the starting strength videos but I didn't think it would be enough just to watch them. Guess I will study those. Thanks for the advice.

While you watch them, practice the movements without the weight. That will help your body get used to those motions and it will be easier when you actually lift.

The Screwtape Letters (C.S. Lewis)
Mere Christianity (C.S. Lewis)
csle wis.com/us

The Art of War(Sun Tzu)
The Book of Five Rings(Miyamoto Musashi)
The Prince(Machiavelli)

I can't think of others off the top of my head.

Also never hurts to reread the Chronicles:p

JUST A CHARGING MY BOLTERS

Married, farm work, guns, kids, loving wife.
Here is a question for you anons. How do you go about redpilling family/friends with out coming of like a total idiot. I can hide my power lever really well, only my wife and kids really know what I am thinking. But the rest of both sides of the family think I am quiet, normal and for lack of a better word, boring. I have been practicing being more open, but sometimes I get stuck in the mindset "If you haven't found the truth by now, you don't deserve it". Alright, rant over. Godspeed.

Fucking this a thousand times.

I married my college girlfriend when I was 20. We studied the same major and did our projects together. We took trips to Las Vegas, New York, Japan and Europe.

You know where she is now?

Neither do I. I haven't seen nor spoken to her in years. Our marriage ended with her changing the locks on our place and throwing all my stuff in the trash. This was during a crunch working in the gayme industry when guys were coming in at 7:30 and leaving at 10 or 11.

I made a woman too important, had no backup plans, and when she decided she was bored with me, she didn't hesitate to gut me in the most brutal way possible. And I paid for it. Hell, I'm still paying for it.

You absolutely cannot make a woman the most important thing in your life.

I want to post a grim salute image but you can't post an image and an embed at the same time.

It's not easy. It probably never will be.

I find asking questions and trying to get other people to find their own answers is one good way.

Started uni for commerce this year.

Always been working out, recently started to read books of actual substance (Blood Meridian, The Republic) and not just random fiction.

When I find the time for it I'm also going to try and learn Latin or Greek, haven't decided. Any suggestions?

Also book suggestions are more than welcome.

I love my waifu.

Did you get the house back, at least?

What's the best book for at-home excersize routines, preferably something with a physical copy? The only gym in my area is Planet Fatness, and I don't want to support that hellhole.

Sage negated, and reported for being a faggot.

>Hopefully moving from shithole city I'm in Ausfag living in Melbourne and going back home.

Overall, things are way better than they were last year.

If you want to get into becoming a wrench, do one in heavy/diesel mechanics. The pay and working conditions are much better than doing automotive

Thanks.

Flurry of feels found in this thread. Even through the muck, degeneracy, and normalfag-induced psychoses you anons have found a way to carry on. Feeling a bit better after reading through these posts.

Also any anons here that went straight to gradschool, would you recommend it rather than entering the workforce straight after undergrad (assuming majority of it is paid through grants/scholarships)?

That shitty podcast has nothing to do with self-improvement you fucking TRS faggot. Also, TRS has never been or will be a bunker.

Maybe the most depressing post ITT, hope you can find love anew.

I'm allegedly becoming a LEO so that is something. I lost 10 kilograms doing training for it.

I quit the gym to do callisthenics and running because that is what you need to do. I'll be set for life if I do 10-20 years and be in a position to think about starting a family also.

How the fuck are you supposed to have a family with these people when they do this? I can't understand the cruelty that these women are capable of, its despicable! I'm sorry she did that to you man, though that doesn't mean shit. You probably just want her to be who she was in the first years of knowing her, and it doesn't make sense why or how they change so rapidly. I've never met a man that could manage within themselves to do what women can.

I totally understand now why women had so little rights before the past hundred years, they literally represent the decay of society into malice.

Gotta slide the board, eh Chaim?

Sage negated, fuck off.

It could be worse, I just have no idea what to do with my life, careerwise.

Could use some advise. I have been depressed for years due to a poor decision in the past. Went to a "school" to make video games, failed, got into debt. No bully Holla Forums, I cringe so hard when I think about it that I could collapse internally and engulf the world into a black hole of shame. I am now 26 and almost out of debt. My parents want so badly for me to go to college, but I feel as though that ship had sailed years ago. Should I just get into a trade? I need to start thinking about marriage, posterity, retirement, housing, and all that good stuff. Wat do?

I went to military college and failed out because I would stay up all night playing vidya and miss class.

I then joined the real military and got sent home early because I would stay up all night and play vidya and miss formation.

Life goes on. Don't give up.

I've just been trying to rationalize it. My sister just got home from college a few weeks ago. She had a softball scholarship so the bill wasn't so bad. But she still has to go to graduate school for her career, which means more money. My co-worker and I were talking about these things today. He mentioned he got his degree at Cal Poly years ago and paid for it working part time. You couldn't pay your classes with a full time job today. I'm getting old, man. I just want something a little quicker. I would have to take out another loan and it would take 6 years minimum for me to get a masters. I don't know if I'm making excuses, but college seems like a real scam right now.

That's because it is. Become a welder. They make good money, and while you will need to go back to school for it, you can avoid going to (((college))).

What would be considered a non-saturated trade? My co-worker was talking about a school near my work that does machining. It sounds nice.

That, I wouldn't know. I do know there's always a demand for welders, though, because almost anything metal that needs to be assembled needs to be welded at some point.

I have a personal trainer and am losing weight and building muscle.

Also i am writing a book to get a foothold in the culture war

Set a 4pl8 PR on DL last week, and I started studying for the FE exam. Still need to work on cardio a bit and drink less beer.

i think you meant chins* up m8

Oh, just learning how to make dank things in

Siemens PLM NX

the best 3D CAD/CAM/CAE modeler on the market (SolidWorks can't touch it)!

I've thought of diesel and such before, I'm fine with getting dirty but fuck me will my allergies kill me in a open garage environment.

machining and, some types, of welding seem comfy as fuck but, I'm unsure of the demand in my area.

how do you print your shit out m8? Do you have a company print it for you and ship it or do you go some place local?

For those interesting in creating shit for 3d printing, TinkerCAD is pretty good for beginners.

Those are pretty dank

I scored a set of free weights a week ago.

How do you stop? I seriously think I'm addicted. I spend a huge amout of my free time seeking it out and I don't know what to do.

I was using openscad, it's pretty shit. I'll try both of these, thanks.

Life's getting better.

Honestly, the only real answer is willpower. You have to control yourself.

“For me the real evil of masturbation would be that it takes an appetite which, in lawful use, leads the individual out of himself to complete (and correct) his own personality in that of another (and finally in children and even grandchildren) and turns it back; sends the man back into the prison of himself, there to keep a harem of imaginary brides.

"And this harem, once admitted, works against his ever getting out and really uniting with a real woman.

"For the harem is always accessible, always subservient, calls for no sacrifices or adjustments, and can be endowed with erotic and psychological attractions which no woman can rival.

"Among those shadowy brides he is always adored, always the perfect lover; no demand is made on his unselfishness, no mortification ever imposed on his vanity.

"In the end, they become merely the medium through which he increasingly adores himself. . . . After all, almost the main work of life is to come out of our selves, out of the little dark prison we are all born in. Masturbation is to be avoided as all things are to be avoided which retard this process. The danger is that of coming to love the prison.”

- Personal Letter From Lewis to Keith Masson (found in The Collected Letters of C.S. Lewis, Volume 3)

You have a kid on the way faggot. Stick with your construction job and work your way up. Provide for your family instead of acting like a nigger who can't hold a job.

If you're so bored get a hobby.

I was lucky back in high school to have a class where I was bussed over to the Allied Trades center, where they did welding, machining, and other cool shit. one of very few advantages of being in a Dodds school.

Lots of standing around doing nothing in machining. Most of the time spent is waiting for the machine to do its job, which can be anytime between 2-20 minutes where you just stand there waiting.

The final outcome is the reward when it comes to machining.

Welding is a lot more engaging I'd have to say, even if you're just merging different pieces together.

Both are cozy, but individually are suited for different types of people based on what fulfills you.

TinkerCAD is good because it's made by the same people who make AutoCAD, which is used both in the military and the civilian sector.

Which reminds me, drafting is a pretty comfy job too. Not sure if manual drafting is still in demand, but if you don't do good in an open garage environment, you might want to look into that.

In some places, you can start out making anywhere from $40-60k a year. (Probably $60k, but my memory is a bit fuzzy)

I knew some people who ended up making up to $90k a year. Pretty damn good considering how easy the work is (for some people).

What you'd be likely to find in demand is CAD drafting. (which is primarily what my salary figures were based on.) Hell, you might even be able to do that shit online, so you can work anywhere as long as you have internet.

fuck forgot to turn off sage, my advice was good, and this is a good thread.

oh well

The longest I've been able to go is a month without looking at some kind of porn, and then I give up. I'm alone and use it to dull the lonliness. It's a never ending cycle.

Not the user you're talking to, but how bad is the porn? Is it extreme-fetish shit, or just vanilla?

pretty sure american and jap sign language are different to kiwi sign language but that looks like the sign for "wow".

It varies. Sometimes it's vanilla, sometimes more extreme, sometimes shit I shouldn't be seeing.

What kind of sick, twisted shit could you possibly be into? Is pic related?

Possibly related, depending on your interpretation. Does it matter that much?

Fapping to vanilla-tomboy exclusively, that is the road to salvation.

Just making a stupid joke.

I sit down, curse, and get drunk.

No worries. Went over my head, sorry.

Trust me, NX has only really one equivalent competitor: CATIA. SolidWorks, Solid Edge, PTC Creo, Inventor, etc are all 'smaller' and 'less powerful' packages. NX comes with everything from design to test/simulate to manufacture (no need to get MasterCAM, for ex.)

Info-hashes:

Siemens NX 11 Win64: 1C47387C7E96CBEAD015286B50ABA87944AE8191
Siemens NX 11 Linux64: D26E0924B372FD5CB505AF9FAA6451644A31A7B1
Siemens NX 11 MP01 update (Win/Lin): 2F1E4CDC7A4FE3711A6A37763184B73178988C62
Maxwell Render 3.2.1.3 (for raytracing, Win64): A8D2C1E5CA631B69E5103D02B47F6EB15DAB1AD6

Have fun! Trust me, it's worth learning.

I haven't gotten to the anus of the process yet. Currently sharpening my modeling skills. Currently I'm trying to build an involute gear file which will allow me to specify certain characteristics and pop out gears to those specs automatically.

(Red/Blue gears, and diamond pillar, and 24K coffee mug, were raytraced using KeyShot 6. KeyShot is plebe-tier and I'm about to try out Maxwell.)

I'm lifting (going on 5 years now, but lost 1 year due to injury. rip gains), eating paleo/primal, trying to get back into hunting with my dad, and reading a lot more books. Also working on finding a new job for more $$$.

I feel good in most aspects except I live a pretty lonely life. I work mostly by myself and almost all of my friends have drifted away or became cucks. Everybody I meet likes me but normies just want to get shitfaced and listen to nigger music every weekend and I'm not a degenerate. Where to find non-degenerate qt3.14 waifu to make white babbys with?

i was just going to suggest if its extreme shit, try gradually toning it down to the most basic vanilla stuff you can, try even switching exclusively to pictures.

Makes quitting easier, imo. Plus if/when you do get yourself a girl, you will actually be able to enjoy the sex, because you will be reversing the perversions through de-escalation.

Though tbh m8, you are going to get sexual urges no matter what you do. So rather than just stop altogether, control how often you do it first. Like start with small goals like just only once every 2 days, then once a week.

Stopping cold is going to result in serious relapse m8, which is why even though you made it a month, it made no difference because you were weak against the relapse.

But if you aim to just stop altogether, your best hope is to take a cold shower whenever you get an urge, or to exercise (say, running or lifting) when you get an urge.

check'd
it's been years sense I've touched any CAD program, I'm sure there's good learning material online so it shouldn't be to big of an issue. I didn't care for CAD much at the time, but I was a retarded teenager that only cared about vidya.
I have no drawing skills what-so-ever, so that would be out till I could learn it or make due with CAD

Interesting, thanks for the links, I'll have to try it out sometime.
I've only ever fucked around with modding in 3dsmax. It'll be interesting to try and make something actually practical.

I'm gonna ask again.
What's a good cutting diet? I'm ripped but I want to go otter mode.

Ah well no matter how great your modeling skills are m8, doesn't hurt to get to know the process.

Namely, because no matter how well it looks in the design, there are often limits in the production process that you can never account for that will probably require you to alter your original design.

It happens all the time to designers/engineers when they hand their plans to a manufacturer, and due to the limits of the way the stuff is manufactured, it's either impractical or impossible to manufacture the part.

t.someone who took Design Technology & Engineering Design-CAD in high school

Well CAD programs are getting easier and easier every year, just like all software it's getting dumbed down.

For someone like you, TinkerCAD would be a good start, even if you're just fucking around.

You don't even have to download it, it's embedded into the website itself
tinkercad.com/

It's designed for children so it's very easy to use.

I get what you're saying about deescalation. Trying to ween myself off it. Might be something to that.

In my mind I think having a girl would help reduce my dependence on porn, but at the same time my dependence on porn is one thing that prevents me from trying to meet someone.

But yeah it's real fucking hard when like almost every day I get triggered by some attractive girl walking around or whatever.

plus its pretty shit when you've been working on multiple designs for days, and you finally try to actually make them, ur shit is rekt, and you're back to the drawing board.

VERY different from 3DS Max/Maya fundamentally. NX/CATIA/Creo/SolidWorks/etc are "Parametric Modelers," in that you build from a simple basis point by composing features and parameters.

Though, the direct/'synchronous' features have become more like the subdiv modelers (like 3DS Max). NX comes with something called "NX Realize Shape" which lets you play with a primitive almost like it's clay/putty to give it form.

If you're familiar with NURBS, you're going to feel at home with NURBS splines and surfaces!

tbh m8, i think this is just an excuse. most people look at porn, and most people meet someone. (it's confidence that wins people over fam, porn/masturbation may weaken confidence, but doesn't obliterate it entirely)

not that it makes looking at porn any better.

Some people do not have the willpower or the discipline to stop looking at porn on their own.

So maybe your best hope is to just tone down the content and the frequency of your porn watching/funtime, and focus your efforts on finding someone.

if/when i go to university, i'm going to have to post these everywhere

Make papa proud! I want no less than 5 news stations covering it.

These are great user!

But i'd pay a fortune on color printing ;_;
which of course i blame the jews for

Still going to save them all ofc.

I'll try out tinkercad for now, I'd like to be able to design a few things for my car in the future.
would modeling random household shit be a good way to build on cad skills? I know designing is a whole other story.

don't get expelled m8

Probably an excuse. I'm beta as fuck.

Yeah, that works.

Drafting is really a fancy/functionally practical version of 3d modeling, which is just making shit in a 3d space.

Have some more.

checked and kek'd

wise words right there. no fap ftw

For anyone who's interested in actually getting into design and cad/drafting, i recommend this textbook (it's what i learned from, p.easy to find, cheap af too used online- found one for $6 instantly)

I know theres a stigma against college textbooks because colleges are jewing you oout of your money with them, but the content in this one is actually good.

If you could find the time/money to pay for the supplies needed and this book, you could easily learn the same shit that they would charge you a fortune for at University or a techschool at home.

This is only if you're seriously considering getting into engineering design and drafting/CAD as a serious hobby, or looking into it as a career.

buying rifles and gear at the moment

also, you can just torrent autoCAD

Don't do that to your students, please, I'm begging you. The Socratic method has been terrible and it serves to embarrass students law school uses it excessively and it only seems to work well in smaller classes.

software aside, what supplies does it ask for?

waiting for the end

Gonna post another user's experience with those bastards, if you're doing anything business related don't learn Mandarin.

Mandatory reading for feminized men.

I mean my art is degenerate, sorry.

I've lived and worked in Shanghai, and in my opinion chinks are very reliable; they steal whenever they can, as much as possible, and you can always rely on that

This book teaches the heart of drafting. Not so much "here's how you plop shit down in a parametric modeler," but more along the lines [heh] of pen-on-paper, the theory behind why things are the way they are in drawings, etc.

With that, parametric modelers, which can do their own drawings (with user guidance), have pretty much made manual pen-on-paper drafters as redundant as the 30+ year manual machinists due to CNC.

Book (fifth edition) is here: libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=17EBA4DBA0B1B85C57842B5339888620

While is right in a simplistic sense (that parametric modeling is pretty much 3D modeling), what's really important is that you learn some things about how models are constructed in parametric modelers. Design intent must be taken into consideration at all times, and everything done must be done with an eye to how changes can be made at the top of your history tree such that they'll propagate with little/no error downstream on the history tree. There's a strategy where you breaks up the major construction elements of your model into 'phases,' like the sketch phase, the extrude/revolve phase, and feature (chamfer, fillet, hole, etc) phase.

There are four popular modeling strategies too. You can start small at the sketch and work outward up to a solid body (additive), you can take a primitive and cut away until the final body is achieved (subtractive), etc.

But yes, back to your question: modeling random shit around the house is a good way to get acquainted with the tools.

(Also, if/when you decide to get to involute gears, remember that while the "extend-tangent, place point" method is popularly shown on YouTube, I strongly recommend you use an equation in a law curve with really tight tolerances to make your first involute profile, which you will then mirror, then pattern. I highly strongly suggest you get very well acquainted with expressions and the mathematics of it. While you can 'eyeball' almost everything in 3DS Max and it's 'good enough,' you can try to do that in NX but doing so in place of learning a little bit of math will eventually catch up with you.

You shouldn't need higher than college calc to cover over 90% of the expressions you will input into NX. The two most important subjects in math which will carry over to parametric modelers like NX are high school Algebra and Trigonometric Geometry. Especially the trig, drill that shit!

Also, I stronkly recommend NX. While it has a slightly steeper learning curve, it is (IMO) the most powerful package on the market. It starts off at well over 2x the cost of SolidWorks, and that's without modules. Every module which comes in the installer for NX 11, if all installed and licensed (floating), represents an install worth at least a couple brand new Mercedes ($80,000+ down, $10,000+/yr maint.). It's only other spiritual competitor is CATIA, which still looks like it's in the late 90s in interface design (though it is just as powerful). NX is used in ærospace as well as vehicle manufacturing (including the bodies). With GM, for example, NX must be used up-and-down the supply chain.

(Side-note: I like using NX more than Illustrator or AutoCAD for vector art. Constraints and dimensions are beautiful tools missing in most vector art programs. Radiance pic related was entirely made in NX, then exported to Illustrator to thicken the lines in.)

so what is life for if not for creating offspring and raising them well without any degeneracy?

No, he means that if she is your biggest gig going in your life, she will find you boring, mundane, and petty in some regards. Responses will range from cold starfish sex to frivorce.

You will ALWAYS have to live in the first few months of dating mode (the confidence, the 'gaming'). There is no "we're married" mode for the guy, other than giving the appearance of absolute sexual fidelity (whether reality is congruent or not), and unless he wants to end up a withered henpecked-then-divorced cuck he will always keep her tingle-meter pegging high.

well printing cardrige business has got to have some hooknosed goldstein behind it, those prices don't make sence

that has nothing to do with clinching to a woman like did.

woman comes and goes. if you find a woman you like that want to be with you forever - lucky you.
also if you get a woman you like you will try to adapt to her so she does not leave you.
it will ruin you from the inside - and then she will leave you anyway.

imagine you dont even have child. then you wasted 5-10 years on that woman and she throws you in the trash.
your life will be ruined and full of regrets and pain.

i made a mistake spending 3 years of my live on a woman i liked more than anything else. i wasted my time. i could have fucked 20+ woman (probably more) in that period but when i fell in love i became blind for all other woman.
it was like a tunnel. everything in my head was filled with her and only her.
i knew i need to get rid of her, i knew she would leave me at some point.
while at the same time an other woman told me she loved me and i turned her down. i was so blinded.
i should have left the bitch and be together with the woman who liked me.
i also lost my best friend as my personality changed because of her. there is also gray hair growing on my chest now due to immense stress i had.

but im still in my twenties. my fathers friend was in his 30s when his woman he loved left him AFTER 8 YEARS OF MARRIAGE WITHOUT A CHILD.
this guy lost 200.000$ on divorce
he wasted another 100.000$ on her while they were still together.
and then he suffered several years depression and thoughts of suicide.

i can bring you several more horror examples of lives being destroyed because man or woman clinches to the partner.

well i had my comparable small lesson and i lost all together 4000$ on a woman, but my best friend and 3 years of life will not come back.

happened to me never before and will never happen again.

NEVER EVER CLINCH TO A WOMAN!!!

You're right. I just meant that previous to this I've jumped around a lot. I did plumbing for awhile and I was wondering if I should try and go back to that since it pays better than construction in the long term.

Good thing you didn't fucking degenerate. Into the bog with ya!

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1475/79/1475798989854.png

I started my own business and getting my stock broker's license. This is my attempt to stab at the heart of usury. Also am in the process of cutting porn out of my life, and have lost 30lbs. 45 to go until I'm at the target weight and proper levels.

Keep going, We need more people like you. Just don't forget your family. They need you more than anyone or anything.

I will have to move out in a year, and I will have to ride the tiger. When my living condition changes I think I will be able to change my life around and my relationships. I have money saved up, and I feel well read outside of the topics I do borderline on, and I can prepare physically. The more I read, the more degenerate video games seem, and also even just boring.

Reading Currently:
Fiction: Black Company (currently on dreams of steel)
Non-Fiction: Gulag Archipelago (only 2 chapters in and its going to be a long haul, but it has great promise into the look in communist russia)

Feels great to let this out. Communication isn't really encouraged I have noticed, and I don't get put one way or the other, I try to macho it up and stay tight-lipped about issues.

Anyway, posting some sad music for happy people, and happy music for sad people.

I'm currently in year 11 and my parents want me to go to university, and personally, I'd like to go to university if I have the chance to do so.

What degrees should I major in, and in which city?
I'm sadly not a STEM student, so are there any other uncucked fields of study? I'm looking at somewhere around world history or commerce/business.

I'm Australian btw and relatively /fit/, currently reading The Golden Pavilion by Mishima Yukio
and (((Gombrich)))'s Story of Art.