WEBM/MP4 THREAD

WEBM/MP4 THREAD

Post Holla Forums-related webms and mp4s, funny videos, music, historical footage, stuff Ben Garrison would post, etc. Reminder that we can post up to 12 MB.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0058085/
youtu.be/rsR1Xplu1NA
youtube.com/watch?v=9RVVHXdMmog&list=LLAHkdlV6BGHvW5j4Bngc8KQ&index=3
imdb.com/title/tt1201396/
archive.is/WYFH2
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2042136
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_for_Nothing_(song)
youtube.com/watch?v=-SRJ53WjvKI
youtube.com/watch?v=eAM4fpmw2xQ
en.savefrom.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=v-nQ80H_REc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Look_Who's_Back_(film)
travel.cnn
youtube.com/watch?v=FFsPErSJrh0
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/allwarsarebankerwars.php
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=HrWgi6JVsd0
thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinations_page/Israel's_Central_Role_FJ.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NiftnDUs57A
youtu.be/CIGHCoVzqtk
youtu.be/XaXoUIOwpG8
youtu.be/cfVN3kQkcd4
youtu.be/Sl2-i7pjWDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Vid related. Every damn college.

r/ing Trump noticing Hillarys seizure at the debate.

This is probably Trump's most savage rant. Top 5, at least.

Trump and the 400 pound hacker

CAN'T FLIMFLAM THE ZIMZAM

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

This is the level of verbal assault that I want to see at the final debate.

I always picture the people behind the camera laughing their asses off whenever Alex goes off like this.

Here's some Alex Jones. Hopefully it hasn't been posted.

Sorry for posting a lot. I can't post more than 1 file at once because otherwise it surpasses the filesize limit

That's ok. Keep em coming.

Alex jones is the greatest of all time.

you got it, my man

He is

I didn't know this was a fucking you rage you lose thread.

can you post the original multitrack drifting?

are you asking about this?

I love the old cartoons.

good taste

source?

filename, The Fall of the Roman Empire (1964)
imdb.com/title/tt0058085/

Oh, shit, sorry. I assumed the filename was just named so because of his speech not because it was literally the source. Thank you.

no problem

where has this been all my life

Trump planned this from the beginning.

32 DIMENSIONAL CHESS

PRAISE KEK

I fucking cried.

Joke being that portrayal of the united states is a far more prosperous one.

dank

Coming soon.

If you spend enough time on imageboards like Holla Forums, the ability to spot shills becomes a sixth sense.

Deutschland Uber alles

This used to be a joke.

Rome didn't fall because of that.

It was one of many reasons why Rome fell

Holy fucking shit she is beautiful.

sauce?

It was, sure, but it isn't a good example of what is happening today. The only real problem that happened was that the question of who was and wasn't Roman was greatly exposed. It wasn't a question of civility or intelligence. These were the German people, some of the most industrious and scientifically leading people in the world. The Germans spoke Latin, acted Latin and in all but ethnic were Latin. It wasn't an invasion as much as a loss of identity. What is happening in modern day is much different. These people come speaking different languages, leeching off of the resources of society and actively try to hurt the people that try to help them.

The fact that this parody now acurately reflects reality is in fact a very good sign.
It means that the things we joke about will become the reality of the future.
4th Reich Incoming
Praise Kek!

If only this guy could sing just a little bit better. So close.

At first I thought it was gonna be

obligatory jewcheck:
her mother is at least part kike:
"Another aunt she visited, Elsa Adler, first told Ingrid, when she was 11, that her mother may have had "some Jewish blood," and that her father was aware of that fact long before they married. But her aunt also cautioned her about telling others about her possible ancestry as "there might be some difficult times coming"

Holy shit is this the actual released dub, or is this a fandub? That one chick totally sounds like Monica Rial.

I posted it in another thread, but for those interested, I made some OC for the nimble navigator.
youtu.be/rsR1Xplu1NA

In the meantime have some fresh gondala

Yeah so I googled it. They did a parody kind of like they did with Shin-chan. That was totally Monica Rial. Funimation puts this bitch in everything. Its part of the reason I don't watch nearly as much anime as I used to. She only has the one fucking voice and I really got tired of hearing it all the time.

jewtube keeps deleting this vid for (((some reason)))

someone needs to make a WEBM of this: youtube.com/watch?v=9RVVHXdMmog&list=LLAHkdlV6BGHvW5j4Bngc8KQ&index=3

And a video explaining how the fuck to embed. I keep looking it up and every time i try i fuck it up.
How?
HOW?
HOW???

In the reply box, click on the show post options and limited drop down at the bottom of the reply box and chuck the link in there

Thank you very much, I've been here too long to have never seen that option before. I'm a whole mess of stupid.

Sauce?

LOLI WING DEATH SQUADS

I had this idea for a 'Vote with your Gun' flyer ad, encouraging people to come out and protect the polls.

Not a graphics person though.

But TRS is controlled opposition and they shill here.

HYPE.

Fukken saved

Fuck off ya ugly jealous yid. It's batantly obvious she was not a kikel. Heeb women might be somewhat attractive as nubiles (and lets be honest, most healthy females reach peak attractiveness between 17-24yo), but they turn into giant fucking garbage piles of disgust when they age.

INGRID IS OURS

Is he secretly a dwarf?

Hey remember when 'someone' made a military demonstration off the coast of LA?

No problem, have another one of my abominations

Multi track drifting!

Man, it's starting to be like with the rage comics.
It's really starting to get cringy

Yeah, I made it a while ago, and to be honest I don't like it very much, but it is what it is really.

This is how memes die, isn't it?

thanks user

'Berg' simply means 'mountain'. There's nothing inherently Jewish about it. It's a very Nordic name.

Testing out shiny new max file size

I dunno, I used to find it all cringe but now that it is pissing people off I kind of like it. So much effort is put into denying us a culture and we make one anyway.

I approve of shiny new max file size. Wish I didn't delete all my larger size webm's and mp4 tho

What is the name of this movie?

Man in the High Castle I believe, I think it is a TV series.

Jesus christ that shrieking in the background made this video sound like it was recording during a chimp-mauling at the zoo

Nice video faggot

dubs checked and confirm cringiness

imdb.com/title/tt1201396/

ok this guy might survive the rwds. maybe

Sven can sing really well. It really depends on what he is making a parody of though.

What is with all the Holla Forums videos that use Earth Wind and Fire's September as the music?

It's a normie meme, but idk what the point is using it with Holla Forums vids. Same with that "To be continued" bullshit. Maybe in hopes to redpill? Who knows

It's because there was supposed to be a happening last September.

quick.. run they are on to us

You know that everything in the videos you posted is going to happen to you personally, right Moshe? Take your goat and star of remphan and shove it up your Satan worshipping ass, Rabbi.

Try youtube-dl next time, I didn't even need to convert this.

Thats an old chan meme.
The normies started using it because the new JoJo anime started airing.
Now you know

MUHHH BOLICE BRUTALITY

It's an Amazon series. I watched it a couple months ago. 10/10 would watch again

Do you have the name?

Wait a minute, is that the actual audio? For the longest time I thought someone had just spliced a crying baby over the footage.

The full quote from Wikipedia, including the part this kike (>>7752851) omitted:

does anyone have that webm of miss monochrome singing about how the world will be purged of degeneracy.

(heil'd)
I like how he uses his hands to make parenthesis around (((this group)))

I don't see you posting anything, kike.

This is pretty obviously a missile.

Redpilled or is the guy in the scenes a mere strawman villain?

I cannot not watch this one.
10/10

Does your handler know you browse this website?

It's a real classic that gets me every time

Yep whoever did it is a hero in my heart.

love the Tannhauser Overture in the background

a briton equivalent would be hilarious

"Acquire fog, kill outsiders"

Yeah that shit gets myy dick hard.

That makes me want to cry

What? I just like the song. I don't even play minecraft.

How did this thing even made it on screen?

It's cringy as fuck

Fucked up the compression on this one.

I agree with him for the most part but still…
WEW

Its the same with all memes. Soon people will need to abandon them for actual truth and symbols.

is half gore allowed?
i have some old webm from half chan that i wanted some questions on?

Why would you assume I'm a kike just because I posted some rekt webms? That's really mean of you to say.

Now apologize.

Dude, post it. If anything, people will just assume you're a kike…. for some reason.>>7755017

nigger

I found that video very enjoyable and heartwarming. Thank you for sharing! :^)

I want to know what it's being said to the nig..

No idea what language that is tbh. Why is it titled "Brazil"? Doesn't sound like spanish to me.

Name of the movie lad?

Holla Forums here. There is only one WEBM which we officially support.

What the mother fuck…

I love that qoute

LINK TO BIDEO PLS

Can't believe I've never seen this before. Fuck that's funny.

surprised no one has posted this yet

Another one. The ultimate Holla Forums proving ground. If you can watch this without blinking or pausing, you're god tier. Everything else is pussy.

managed only 10 seconds :^)

protip: that poor fucker got his face peeled off. It's not just blood.

I barely understand, but I think he says: "That's what happens [to you] for stealing" and (while beating the crap out of the weeping and begging nigger: "Shut your mouth!"

Those two things several times.

Fuggg… I've heard of white genocide in South Africa, but never in Ireland. Feelsbadman.

This is what should happen to BLM protesters.

One of the greatest videos I've ever watched. His campaign should break this video down into 3 separate videos and air them on TV.

I live in a swing state and all I see are horseshit Hillary smear ads. Something like this is so powerful that it would trump all those "Trump says bad things and hurts out yung womynz xD" ads.

Were letting these savages into our country en masse btw.

no you're a sociopath

Cut that fucker's face off, cut his hands off, then while he's still conscious and alive, they try cutting his head off with a box cutter. Then he slowly dies while Funky Town plays in the background.

Truly one of the most gruesome videos that will ever be uploaded to the internet. I'd say more even more gruesome than 3 guys 1 hammer tbh.

of course, because videos like these never make the media, so everyone thinks that beaners are poor beings struggling to open a legit taco shop for which they travel thousands of miles without food or water.

Media and gubermint says that 'explicit footage' should be never shown in media because it may elicit action based on fear, yet they elicit action based on stupidity and delusions due to overly euphemistic propaganda.

Doesn't make anyone who watched that a sociopath. I work in a medical field and I guess I just have a morbid curiosity for how human beings treat other human beings after seeing some of the victims I deal with on a daily basis. ISIS executions are above and beyond god tier in terms of production value.

Video related isn't for keks btw… It's just an example of how savage niggers are. People who can abuse animals and see nothing wrong with are the the true sociopaths imo

lost it when I heard sweet child of mine

Hit the nail on the head, friendo. But Trump saying these wetback savages are raping, drug-dealing pieces of shit is bad!!!1! People who say mean things shouldn't be president, goy!!1!

That's the logic you're using right now.

The only reason why people resent what he or others say (the truth) is because they could never imagine it would be remotely true. Show them videos like these or let them live in mexico for a while and they will build that wall themselves.

Unfortunately these fucks like to live in their ivory towers eyes and ears closed and spout nonsense all day long.

I don't see how your definition of sociopath applies to people who just have a sense of morbid curiosity. Humans abusing animals and humans abusing humans is apples and oranges.

Have this. Hitler screaming his balls off is apparently a great way to add vitality to a song.

I haven't seen much gore because most of it makes me sick but this doesn't really do anything to me, I feel fine. why?

Because the guy is so messed up and their actions so savage that its hard to understand what is happening and connect it to human suffering.

There's one ISIS video that kind of gets to me. Victim is crying pleading for his life, then they use a pocket knife to cut his neck open while tears flow down his face.

Faceless, eyeless cartel guy put up a hell of a fight despite being in excruciating pain. The dudes tell the guy with the boxcutter to cut his tongue out, then when he tries to do it, he bites down on the blade along with the pipe/broomstick they tried to ram down his throat.

Faceless, eyeless cartel victim doesn't really bother me because I'm sure he's done similar shit to others just for drugs/money/power, however, ISIS victim guy got executed presumably just because his religious views.

Hillary for president! Let them all in! I'm sure they'll integrate perfectly into western culture lol xd

We must clone her and train millions of them in White Nationalist Wife boarding schools.

what the fuck

sauce?

There's too much meme magic denialism nowadays.

Not sure if goons, /leftardpol/ dialectic materialists, TRShills or simply Christcucks and full blown pussies shitting bricks when Kek (?)physically manifested in that Hillary interview.

It's like the apostasy from the Ebola-cult all over.

Fucking degenerates posting this filth! All of the victims you posted are male you freaking sodomites!

Drug related murders, so nothing of value was lost

Why are they going through all that trouble?

I feel like this video encompasses my entire chan experience.
10/10

why does every always pretend like this woman is especially attractive? she's a 6.5/10 at best

gtfo

I like the background music, the rest is pretty boring though.

fucking hell

Bigger version pls

Nah these are nothing just because it's shitsicans.

Animal abuse videos like the Korean one where they cut off the dogs limbs one by one are the things that still had shock value before I witnessed them.

So I guess only whites being unjustly abused, tortured and killed or animals would be the most triggering. All the more reason to hate kikes more than anything on this earth.

You don't belong in a civilized society t b h

Those ISIS ones that are published in the media are staged videos, as in stagecraft. (See: Rita Katz for example)
Unless you're talking about some random video clips of sandpeople doing those things.

PEPE

It's a 10/10 anime.

Gee I dunno maybe because you're the Jew here promoting Satan?

No. Here's a pic of a dead Jew 4 u.

also why the fuck is so hard to find gore vids of Jews getting ripped up? seriously. i spent 15 mins and all i could find was that lousy pic

If anyone knows the name of the movie, show, or whatever this came from, please let us know. Been itching for sauce for a long time.

Someone doesn't want this to be seen

Rod Serling's "Night Gallery" episode "Class of '99"

Very hard to find.

archive.is/WYFH2

Danke schön

based rex

Here is a theater reproduction of it if you're interested. Much different tone but it follows a similar script, and finishes that scene.

Not sure why his hair is like that lel

also sieg heil get

good enough get for me

/r/ing the one about Gawker being BTFO by Hulk Hogan (it starts with that anime fox girl from the hentai game and plays happy music)

checked and keked

thanks user!

Despite being an Initial D fan i really can't understand why this became a meme.

2:50~4:47 is the best music SS ever made.

S-sauce?

She's demure, with softer features, looks guileless. Most of her films stress these traits with a few outliers.

as far as Golden Age actresses are concerned, I prefer Veronica Lake and Gene Tierney tbh

I guess its been a while since i spoonfeed someone:

sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2042136

wtf

Judging by what's going on, it's obvious they're mexican drugdealers. Keep in mind that they were even bloodier before Spaniards arrived to the Americas, just check any info about Aztec sacrifices.
I believe I can understand some words: most of it is just them encouraging themselves to cut and hit the victim. Some insults to him and his family, etc. Only part of interest, mid-vid, is "you chose the wrong side". I used to believe the real guilty parties of this bloodshed was the american who bought their drugs, but since mexi-narcos just kill their rival gangs, I couldn't care less. They knew this was a risk since the beginning.

Also, I'm used to hardcore gore so this doesn't do much to me, although I admit it's some of the finest gore I've seen. I'm not edgy or harcore, I got some nightmares the first times (many years ago) but everyone cat get used to this and the only difference it will make is that when you're confronted to the real thing you'll be the only one who'll react calmly. The accident vids are useful since you can learn some survival tips.

… But gore never prepared me for this. I can stand wild animals hunting each other or even quick deaths for sport but domestic animals suffering is my kryptonite. I remember when the most fucked up thing uploaded in motherless wasn't CP but those asian bitches stepping on puppies.
Thanks for the appropiate filename.

I definitely failed. Fuck me, these people aren't human.

Asians amputating live animals legs and boiling dogs alive, (((muslims))) slicing throats, throwing people in acid and burning them alive inside cages, niggers with their machetes and necklaces and drug beaners doing this shit…

I literally just googled "Dennis quaid shoots muslims in a mosque" and the title came up. It's "Savior". Some movie about Bosnia.

love how the monopoly man becomes an elderly negro after the explosion

Context?

Vile kike organized a flag burning on Facebook. Few dozen say they're going, hundreds show up wanting his blood.

Sauce? Who is this guy?

reminds me of the man who yelled juden

wtf is this? something about 8chans founding?

This is currently one of my favorite webms

Holla Forums ain't a bad place. Be glad you won the lottery of life.

lol

I cry everytiem

They're going to pat for that

*pay

I see you've turned this into "you rage you lose" thread

She's definitely got some lip rouge on

i crie

when you see your friends oc posted on Holla Forums.

How the fuck is he still alive

Found a gold nugget today, I'm nbot sure if it was posted yet

The fat bearded Greek guy being funny? That's a first.

I wish my daughter is this adorable.

This kind of stuff makes me think that we have a 100% chance of winning the race war.

Adorable

I don't see satanists helping starving niggers in Africa, though.

Love this webm but I always wished the text would move so I could see the guy at 0:7 pull that dank dance move.

Every danced in the whole this is doing the funniest shit. Wonder if thats instruction from the MDE crew.

Accidental sage.
Have a bump and a throwback webm to when Mika still wanted some god emperor cock.

based varg strikes again

kek'd and check'd

I obviously had to blink since the fucking video is over 2 minutes long but I didn't close my eyes in cringe or pause it and I'm a pussy when it comes to gore.
It wasn't eve that bad I thought it would be screaming the whole time but it was just muffled blood gurgling for the most part.

Still terrible but I have more difficulty watching dead children, for example.

aww

If we don't teach children some of the fundamental harsh realities (killing things means you eat I.E.) then they will grow up to be shits.

See: Modern American Suburbian shitdicks

That webm is great because it's a shining beacon of hope in a really gloomy place.

This one always puts me in a good mood.

Case in point: basement fags that torture bugs and animals. The hunters that I knew as a kid/teenager always had a deep respect for nature, and could kill the fuck out of anyone or anything, ie a mandingo or a giant fucking angry elk. Killing for life prevents cucking

Oscars too White - Bill O'Rly

cocaine works wonders

Am I the only one in this thread that finds the present ad on the bottom of pol threads a bit peculiar?

not according to profilers who work on serial killer cases….they go hand in hand

WHEN YOU ATTACK THE DON, THE DON FIGHTS BACK

I think this videos should get more exposure, its a show of what could come. I would force some faggots to watch it whenever they call for more inmigration.

I made some OC.

File size came out to 7.77mb I shit my pants a little.

Norm

Has anyone got the screencap of the Aussie shitposter who was recruited by Nazis?

Alex Jones confirmed for having read Jack Donovan.

I just noticed that that's the guy who plays the dad in Too Many Cooks.

(((GOLDMAN)))

kek'd

song?

Look up "Neue deutsche Welle."

which interview?
Link?

8 year old girls shouldn't be hunting/playing with decapitated rabbits heads. This guy is just using her for a stand in of a male child. I'm sure she is going to grow up to be a fine mother one day, not a fucking sociopath.

Is Trump Jr. going to become the bat man?

*Frogman

Does someone have a link to the original video of
btw?

sauce?

Fucking awesome.

Holy shit, that university is… well, let's just say I live VERY close to it, and Brother John is something of a local legend. I didn't know he was THIS ballsy though. I also didn't know we had such huge numbers of walking, talking pieces of shit there. Glad I didn't end up going.

Reminds me of the first time I took someone out hunting, except when the bloody thing twitched she bayonet the fucker center mass.

Don't let your hunting party bayonets.

What is the name of that song?

song?

Some abomination I just made, encoding another webm to see if I can do it.

Here is another pile of shit I aborted.

And another.

What is this from? Why is Mel Gibson so based?

The Lord Inquisitor. The full thing is fucking great.

KEK
There's no way that this is legit

His new film, Blood Father

What's the story behind this?

Anyone else find Rucka Rucka Ali a cringeworthy edgelord who caters to edgy kids? I don't see how his stuff is entertaining at all tbh.

I just see it as "lol xd i made a song about muslims and niggers!! 4chan kiddos are gonna looove this HILARIOUS song xdd"

Says the guy that spent most of the thread posting gore and now posts a gang member raping a cop.

why do we let cuckchan hang out with us again?

I fucking love this song.

That's rich coming from you. Fucking retard.

I don't know, maybe you should go back?

i broke up wi' my ex girl

here's 'er number

Some real life satanism…

an arab rap video of an arab raping a white police officer. 4 chan its time for you niggers to go back where you belong

your a city faggot who has never killed anything and your daughter will grow up to fuck a nigger

RETARD ALERT

sauce

Its from Faces Of Death and if the terrible acting didn't give it away its not actually real.

Speaking of edgelordism…

I seen two types of people that like that movie, teenagers and 20 something metalheads with the mental age of a teenager.

WHAT? WAAAT?

Post link pls!

test

JUSTICE

A classic.

Songs that foreshadow current year

And although entire lyrics are relevant to current year, I'll just quote some

Yeah, it's all our last ride, but ride never ends

But it was literally their land though

So?

This guy is all right, i like his videos.

Whoever made this webm deserves a blowjob, it was simply perfect.

Call it The Redpill Experience

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_for_Nothing_(song)

i don't have the webm but if it helps trigger someone's memory, it's the one where this image appeared directly behind her while she was on a plane or whatever

here you go user

Source?

This is one of the best webms I've ever seen, but I have so many questions.

Who made this and did they make any more like this? Is there a higher quality version available? Is this O.C. or is it based off of something?

youtube.com/watch?v=-SRJ53WjvKI

Jonestein (Filterman) accepts White genocide for America

The abortion dig is absolutely epic though. Those dumb white cunts honestly deserve it.

We either get control over femininity or let the fucking shitskins take over the Library of Alexandria that we whites leave behind so they can pick up the progress.

What's this kind of music called?

Not shouting-in-a-hallway kind but this echoy choir kind.

What movie are those clips from?

Hymns.

That sounds about right, thanks. It's a little difficult to find the right stuff in the midst of pop shit though, let alone find good ones.

Holy shit. The way that officer broke his window was fucking badass.

I hope this faggot goes the same way that Glenn Beck did, they are both fake clowns doing it for the money.

I'm surprised either of those kind of people have even heard of it having been raised with the internet they should be watching the real thing.

The worst animal abuse video ever made is the one where they flay the dog, and then cut its leg off while it's chained up. I think they found the fuckers who did it, but still, I don't understand how people can do this kind of shit. What's the fucking point anyway? Don't look for it, it's really fucking bad.

Here's something from Greece

(CHECKED)
Gonna have to watch this now

That's retarded.

Choral music.

yeah then those white devils conquered them, damn what kind of monstrous inhuman pieces of garbage could conquer another people for land and resources

Goddamn niggers are so fucking subhuman I almost feel bad for them, like they are soo fucking desperate to matter but they just can't help how retarded they are

That's actually pretty sexy

What a fucking idiot. If America is 80% brown, we won't have freedom, dipshit.

cool, no mexicans

Have you heard what is being proposed?
Barack Hussein Obama has asked, that we, the U.S. Congress, should give these barbarians, these terrorists, American citizenship and settle them on American land!

Everybody talk about racial equality
Everybody talk about equal rights
But white's white, black's black and that's that

That webm though, I can only hope to eventually have a daughter half as cool as that.

Gregorian chorals are close to it

I need to get the configuration and program which you used to make that webm. An 18-minute video under 10,5MB.

Yep that's what I was looking for, thanks user.

Found this interesting band while I was looking for music, they apparently make choral versions of some modern songs.

what the hell man

Can any webm wizard please webm this youtube video?

please

youtube.com/watch?v=eAM4fpmw2xQ

Thank you

Its just an embed but I couldn't get a good quality webm under 12MB..

A metal music video

en.savefrom.net/

Some fresh OC for you fine white gentlemen.

hahahahhaahhahha

What's the source of this? It's not an official Google ad… is it?

Honestly can't be sure these days.

More Deadly Than War - G. Edward Griffin

sportsballin

Megyn Kelly LOCKA ROOM TAWLK

Low energy thread so far. Sad!

Dumping random webms now

Folder is unorganized but will take requests

anyone has sauce for this?
seriously curious

This one is a killer

Wasn't this at the cologne rapefugeeparty?

It's from egypt or something. People falsely claimed it's from cologne

I left the title as is so it could be looked up if wanted. The point is that weapons were clearly in use off the coast of LA.

nice

(Checked)
Thanks!

welcome to adrenaline rush please enjoy your stay.

RIP in peace

Fucking hell. They are making this shit in Europe?

We need to find the Jew production company and get Eu fags to start uncucking

I got a small amount of webms saved

TRUMP KNOWS

Also, can someone post the video of the Jew saying it's permissible to kill children, followed by dancing?

Got some upload problems so half the shit does not post

Is it wrong that I want to see everyone in that video die a slow and painful death?

Whelp, everyone except the guy who calls out the pinkos is going on the cuck list

This is good shit.

kys

Chuck, Chuck…

you're a fucking faggot

You're aware we now live in the Life of Brian, right?

This is why America isn't as fucked as many European countries. So many rural white people with guns.

Holy shit boys. Webm related.

Just going to keep bottling this hate up, saving it.

Dineptrovosk killings still get to me, even moreso than this for some reason. When they put the screwdriver in the mans eye and he somehow reaches up toward it despite how destroyed he is.

greece needs to be greece, certainly.

but it won't get there by distortion, to claim uniqueness, and then have greece. the image, the soundtrack, these things are deviant art at parade.

greece would do better to do a greece done well, with solid might, than with another's might distorted to fit greece. the latter establishes at onset, from the very beginning, a kernel of exempt exception instead of excellence.

unless i'm falling asleep, i'm quite certain that the afros, judes, muslims, mongols, and asians, all the way down thru the 'native' indians et al: (1) kill their children at far greater rates, and eat parts of them no less, (2) don't pass deluded notions of darwin crazy notions, are all kept alive by white currencies and machina exploitations, (3) are perpetually afraid of guns and can't aim worth shit, (4) absolutely fail at family – unless we call matriarchal cannibalism family now, (5) never map stars despite endless claims of trippy stargazing, (6) are quite content with zero freedom and even want it that way, (7) and are the linage of slaves – slaves to 'mother' nature, slaves to frakenstein insanity, and slaves to be cast away the literal one second after their jew-utility is up.

calling them brown is a misnomer. calling them pro family because they have 'muh numbers' is an absurd misnomer. calling them star-destined is… well… davidism. which is about as much nonsense as say, sending a darwin to hobo-travel to the opposite side of the planet to screech about bird beaks while failing mathematics – and then call it right by publication press decree.

This man is my hero

top cuck

I believe a lot are from War Dog
youtube.com/watch?v=v-nQ80H_REc

Fresh Trump OC from tonight.

This fucking ex-heretic has redeemed him self by discovering Kek(his idol is in the background) and kneels before the God Emperor of Mankind.

OVERLOOKED TRUMP COMMENT. Pepe was the first of god-men.Trump had a plan to awaken Pepe all along. Also Carolyn Kepcher is adorable.

Just search for "renaissance vocal music"

So what happened to him?

Anyone have the hillary clinton remix of her being carried into the van with dubstep?

no idea. rip white kid

All of them will be dead within five years.

That sentiment is shared by many user.

Just finished this. I saw some shitty mixes of this clip on youtube & wanted to do a proper one. When rendering the webm I hit just under the file size limit on the first try which almost never happens.

it was a grill. no idea if she died

Implying she still doesn't

A refugee attacks a crusader in the Nederlands.

The crusades in a 20 seconds video.

why were multiple crusades necessary?

Roaches breed fast.

HOLY SHIT THIS WAS INTENDED AS A JOKE BUT ALL THIS IS LITERALLY THEIR TALKING POINTS

THEY LITERALLY ARE USING OLD COMEDY SKETCHES AS SERIOUS POLITICAL ARGUMENTS

My mind has been blown to pieces. Imagine if conservatives used webm related as arguments to defend BP or whatever environmental disaster. That's the reality we are living in.

for any non-swamp people, at the last part, he is asking for that guy to be taken away.
also,
these guys wear actual plate armor, as in it weighs a fuckton. what that guy is thinking with doing that is beyond me.

this has been posted so much and it brings up feels so hard everytime.

Is this russian or polish? It was unusually legible.

I wish he would just say jew already.

Plate doesn't actually weigh that much.

I'm thinking of making a dedicated Holla Forums bumper. Does anyone want this? If so, what music should I use?

Agreed, she looks hideous to me. Curly brown hair, ugly upturned pig nose, chubby face, giant lips, thick eyebrows, brown eyes, round jaw, and bright red cheeks like a downie. 4-5/10 imo. Looks like a kike and her name isn't helping her either, even if she is a goy.

Seconding this call for sauce, would like to learn more about weimar republic because literal cuck german history prof seems to think it was a great time full of social progress and I am looking for sources in advance since I'm sure I will need to write a paper on it.

Woah an actual LARPer, are you the goblin or the interviewer?

amazing

Under-rated post

That's be great. I'm not sure what music to recommend though.

She's great, but there are better choices for mass cloning…

There was a time where I'd blink and pause, and even "feel a little sick," but that's long passed. I'll remember vids like this when the time comes to dispense with the enemy as efficiently, and quickly, as possible.

AAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH

Don't join rival cartels.

I've never liked the idea of hunting for pleasure. I get that things have to die and all that, but I dislike the disrespect for life that comes with hunting. It should be less of "fuck yeah I killed it" and more "I needed to kill it"

Needs more degeneracy for full effect.

Looks like someone watched too much bambi and disney films that humanized animals to an incredible degree.

Why not both?

Are you going to be a faggot that's disconnected from your food? Or are you going to be a man and actually do the dirty work and kill for your food?

Why is 90s G-funk used to represent 2016?

N-n-n-not that I'd know anything about that thing, or anything like that

Why the hell were you hunting with bayonets fixed?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Look_Who's_Back_(film)

to anybody watched, is it worth it?

Yes, it is worth it. But make sure to get good subtitles or the movie will barely make any sense. It's another failed libshit attempt at making Hitler seem bad that backfired, basically, the "moral" of the movie is, when evil Nationalism comes back the few who object will be labelled as idiots and crackpots, it'll become popular overnight on the backs of media people by accident, then after general dissent rises amongst people Hitler says "I can work with this" aka "I can do my super evil shit easily in these conditions these people all like me and don't want to execute me lmao"

Fuck you, dude. I wanted to post that in another thread. Cunt

His name is 'Hao Di',he seems to be somewhat famous in China

travel.cnn .com/shanghai/play/african-man-finds-stardom-china-singing-red-songs-523215/

HEIL

It is still 99% white but I am scared for my homeland.

/r/ing that vid of the german furfag with the tiger sexdoll. I need it for a autistic argument over on Holla Forums
Thanks in advance

WTF

Do you really believe so or are you just telling that to yourself?

To late on the webm. The wheels are in motion, The Machine is geared all it needs is the press of the button.

With me its the opposite

music sauce?

this

That's fine and all, but id be concerned about eating raw wild game on account of possible parasites. Parasites are no joke.

I mean source on this.

Anyone have or even know the title of that video thats like vid related but it is MAGA/Trump themed instead?

I was about to say the same thing. I wonder how many years he's got under his belt.

Come on, TRS certainly are not Holla Forums but they're sure as fuck not controlled op

Man I just came here to post this, oh well didn't see this one yet

10/10

AYYYYYYYYY

Top fucking lel

Lol.

the weak aren't fearing the strong

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

this is terrifying

I don't understand, are they saying circumcision is good or bad? The women seem to find the whole matter funny. How disgusting.

But (((they))) want you to think so..

Are you on the spectrum? It's fairly obviously a comedy bit where they're drawing contrast between uplifting sounding religious hymns and the the absurdity of the concept of circumcision. Not to mention that's known chanfag Trevor Moore of WKUK fame who also wrote this little ditty.

Also this skit. youtube.com/watch?v=FFsPErSJrh0

Where is the third verse?

I remade this in a bit higher quality.

pleb

what exactly is happening in that clip?

pick one moshe

you have to go baka and stay baka

Fresh off the speech-presses.

meme

it's a sport the fuck are you on about?

surely there's something to use in here.

I can't believe how much I love this man

Something I made as a tribute to Herr Wolf, made for a more younger audiences.

get the fuck out fucking newfag

Sauce?

Hang this asshole.

The nip Coast Guard did a good version too

source of the song?

beautiful

i've been on the internet a long time and seen some shit, i just have to say that you are one sick fuck to have saved this and post this disgusting stuff here for entertainment of others im fucking done with this shit

You'll really dislike this one then

wew babies sure are weak fucks

Such is the idiocy of anti christian jew cucks

Being this retarded should desserve a prize

satanic kike controlled international institutions=chirstians missionaries

my keks

checked

Dont you love it when shit so stupid it was only used in comedy becomes reality

I didnt know this was a feels thread

All Wars Are Backers Wars
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/allwarsarebankerwars.php
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4

However JFK, Exec Order 11110, and Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=HrWgi6JVsd0
thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinations_page/Israel's_Central_Role_FJ.html

Bankers*

I saw all of it. I've seen some shit, whether it's on the internet or because of my job, but i have to tell you, this will probably give me nightmare's tonight. I just hope that this doesn't happen to anyone anymore and I hope this man rests in peace.

feelsreallybadman.png

sick fuck

source?

These pro trump videos are getting funky.

Confirmed for child like/Yank understanding of Eíre

In this webm ISIS is too dumb to fucking realize they're controlled opposition.
If the West really, truly went to war against the Middle East, we would reduce it to glass.

remind to all anons, if the race war ever does kick off and they take you prisoner, this is the shit that will happen to you.
never surrender, fight to the last, have some cyanide on you if you can.
Dying in battle, even relatively slowly and gruesomely is peanuts compared to this for me.
Dieing like that would tarnish your fucking soul man.

Why would you post this vile shit you cunt?

That would be great, but if you do, make sure the Holla Forums symbol you use is somewhat transparent so it's not cutting off 80% of what you got playing behind it.

For music, you could try something synthwave since that's pretty popular with Holla Forums (and myself) these days. youtube.com/watch?v=NiftnDUs57A

Another angle would be appealing to the military/race war type of angle, you could use something like this for that. youtu.be/CIGHCoVzqtk
It goes without saying, but anything by Triarii would fit too.

If you want something chill like what's in that webm, I think this would fit: youtu.be/XaXoUIOwpG8 or youtu.be/cfVN3kQkcd4

But, by far, the best choice is obviously SHADILAY
youtu.be/Sl2-i7pjWDw
But synthwave is mega-cool too.

Oh, you could also use this
as well. It fits bretty gud.

That's Showry right?

Some sauce on both? I haven't seen these before.

ribbit

This is what I plan to use for the overlay. I'll consider the bit about making the overlay semi-transparent, but I already do what I can to fit clips I use into what's exposed.

I want to use music that is much in the likeness of Holla Forums. I'm not sure synthwave is the correct path since I think that's popular even outside the board, and I don't really want to use SHADILAY because that's more about meme magic than Holla Forums. I'll consider all of the other stuff you pointed out at least. Thanks.

HE GOT AWAY WITH IT

Damn that's a great fucking video. Thumbs up to who ever made that.

It actually gave me some hope for this country.

Why didn't he take his boy hunting? See, this is what's wrong with us: girls acting like men, boys acting like sissies. Men who hate themselves raise daughters poorly.

Never have children. That girl is almost surely going to grow up to be a feminist. Her dumb ass father is forcing her to do something a little girl isn't suited for. He's a self-hating man who's treating his daughter as a pet project. Sons go hunting. Daughters stay at the hearth.

This is degenerate shit.

The lyrics for this chant are disgusting. Look them up. It's a celebration of weakness and self-flagellation.

Man, what a rotten way to die. I would say that the worst thing are the noises but Guns 'n Roses played at the end so i just rolled with it.

People in the country are different, corndick. My sister was a good as fuck girl, but we both learned to hunt, we bother learned to fish, we both learned to trap. It is a useful skill and a good parent passes on whatever wisdom and skills they have to ensure their children are capable of surviving in this world.

I grew up on a farm and killed half the food I ate. You're a dumb shit.

You don't teach your grandmother how to suck eggs idiot. You're the city boy trying to escape his pansy ass existence, just like the dumb ass father in that video, and it's obvious as all fuck. He's forcing her daughter to do something she doesn't like, which she does, like every little kid, because she wants her father's approval now.

She will grow up to resent him. My sisters, my mother – they all grew up on a farm, they all skinned game and gutted poultry. But they never liked seeing the animals getting killed. That's how women are, Men hunt, women gather fruits.

Same advice to you – either right your degenerate mind, or never have children.

This is the game that set me on the NatSoc path.

So that's why Japanese don't use mirrors?

Doomsday. It's a song from Doctor Who.

Here you go user

context?

KEK

what show is this from?

Posting videos related to the Todd and Clare investigation. Taken from the now deleted youtube channel, purpose might have been to smear Assange.

(1/5)

(2/5)

(3/5)

(4/5)

Damn, the shadow government has pretty good taste in sluts.

(5/5)

kek.

Also, I never thought I would spend an evening creating webms from Fetish videos to save Assange from entrapment.

(6/5)
Missed one.

his boss is a Jew

wew

Contributing

moar

Some inspirational OC for you guys.

What the hell is this song.

Please give me source.

Triarii - Europa

Thank you!

Looks like Australia.

All the footage is from Australia.

radar is fat irl

Battle of Constantinople

180,000 Saracens
8,000 Christians
90,000 dead Saracens and a victory only because of treachery

Battle of Vienna
270,000 Saracens
70,000 Christians
260,000 dead Saracens, total defeat

Battle of the LARP
Saracen headbutts a cuirasse

Good to know they retain their tactical acumen.

I NEED SAUCE ON THE CUTS, LOOKS FUNNY AS FUCK

autismspeaks.org