keep paying for Sargon-tier advice

nice deteriorated picture.

checked

now it's cropped.

Third time's the charm

He wants money for advice?

lol
He never tells people to do what he says
His "advice" is free on youtube. And I assume his time is worth whatever anyone would be willing to pay, which is probably a lot since he's popular right now.
Reiterating, he has never told anyone to obey him.

And finally, he has embraced from the very beginning, the kermit memes. Which is why he sometimes does QnAs on his yt with a kermit puppet.

It's posted by other people.

His patreon is so massive, he could buy a mansion and buy classic collectable cars in his garage. The guy is millionaire, yet he charges people to talk to him.

free healthcarefags gtfo

You sound desperate for attention and lonely, maybe you should see his clinic about improving your mental state.

I mean I bought his book when it was cheap during presales. His words have helped me immensely. His encouragement to "me" (people like me) made a world of difference.

I should specify, this isn't a cureall. This is reality. But I've gone from wanting to die a lot to not wanting to die so much at all anymore. And I've been listening to him for over a year now.

You mean because. You don't see Molymeme driving a Bugatti around.

because he values his time.
if you dont value your time, nobody will

somebody pught to do kermit videos with his voiceover

JP is god tier red pill here. Besmirch him at your own peril gayfag.

kerment the flog hahaha lol

It's funny cause some people think the Spartans practiced a kind of proto-communism among the warrior elite, and they saved western civilization from Persian invasion.

He has a personal YT channel on which he has posted hundreds of vids. And of course he tries to make money. Only a moron would become so popular and not try to get rich out of it.

yeah, egalitarians are BASED AS FUCK

Nice meme OP

Fuck off kike

Yeah because he should just go on your shitty podcast for free right?

NO FUCK YOU!!
You're not the boss of me!

You do realize he himself makes fun of how his voice sounds like Kermit, right? You can see he has a Kermit doll in some of his videos, even.