APOLOGIZED

APOLOGIZED

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/06/23/johnny-depp-apologizes-for-trump-assassination-barb-after-white-house-condemns/

TRUMPED.com

THE CURSE CONTINUETH
Add it to the quilt.

They don't realise that can get assassinated by secret services lol

The gypsy will get what is coming to him.

That's right, bend the knee, faggot.

I'm a full blown voter and Trump suppoert and I don't give a fuck about this at all in one way or another.

wtf is he using for earrings? safety pins?

good goy

what happened to his face
depp used to look good, now he looks homeless

I wonder what kind of things he says when he does intend malice then. Still, I do find it amusing that these clowns are forced to kiss the ring of the emperor. Actors, jurnos and other human refuse have found out that they are not nearly as untouchable as they thought they were.

ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC

the original is even more pathetic

Faggots who don't smile when posing for a group photo are the worst. It doesn't make you look cool, it just makes you look like self-absorbed, immature little prick. You're supposed to grow out of doing stuff like that in high school.

but smiling for no reason is retarded

Not smiling in a group photo is just bad manners.

Real man dont smile

but how do you smile for no reason without being retarded

You pretend.

did your mommy and daddy never smile at you as a child?

they werent retards so why would they?

why?

because that's how you develop an unsocialized faggot like yourself

thats pretty qt

americans are weird

So you don't ruin the photo for everyone else.

He got JUSTed.

Kill yourself, normalfag. Some people look extremely awkward when they fake a smile.

Suicide when?

"land of the free"

I didn't need to be reminded how white America used to be, this morning.

€4
If you just have a good but obviously forced smile, everyone will know what you're doing

What's kinda interesting is that experiments have demonstrated that keeping one's facial expressions altered like that can actually have some affect over one's mood.

I can't imagine a more nauseating dinner conversation. ArmouredCucktic and BaldOnHead on one side and AbortiaCritic and assorted goons on the other.

Why is her playing with the baby so endearing?