14 - Pregnancy, Birth, Infant, Childhood

It has come to my attention that most expecting parents do not have the full knowledge of the options available to them. The Timeline to your childs first steps and the time after are important processes.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children
We must preserve a future for our people through the safety of our children

Where do we begin? Without taking a whole nutritional, psychological, and skill training session for the parents, which are all necessary knowledge bases before and during pregnancy; Let us begin shortly before birth. (A reminder that you should eat lots of dark green vegetables and carrots all the time as well as meat, eggs, fish, and Dairy.)

In the first stages of labour it is important to be stretching, moving, and having a support group to reduce stress levels. This is when, sometimes prompted by question/information, the mother will be offered pain treatment. A strong pain reducing procedure now commonly used in all births but especially necessary for a C-section birth is an epidural. This is when a flexible tube is injected at the base of the back to the spine to release powerful, generally localized to midsection and lower body, pain medication, or drugs. This procedure is necessarily followd by increased monitoring of the mother for the following reasons; oxytoxin release will be altered so a more synthetic approach is taken, brand names of syntocinon and pitocin, and a synthetic delivery of oxytocin is given. There are some more actions involved with inducing labor not outlined here. Instead of localized to the vagina and uterus oxytocin is now body wide, extremely high doses than normally released to make up for the general delivery. Tearing chance is also increased when this is done (details excluded). The mother child bond is affected. The drugs given also affect the newborn human being because they are started several hours earlier and much goes through the blood.

Being on Holla Forums the reasons to avoid one major procedure do not need to be outlined here. You should strictly make sure ahead of time that all doctors and nurses involved are aware you do not want circumcision. Get it in writing in American hospitals, so no one says "no worries, no charge for you". You want delayed umbilical cord clamping. The standard is to clamp it immediately and as quickly as possible once the baby has come out. Ask long before that final moment, you want delayed clamping with the child immediately on the mothers breast.
Then there are k1 injections that are standard. Same as one of the reasons to avoid circumcision, you do not want to increase pain/trauma to the newborn. There are oral options if you are convinced you need some k1/k2 for your child. The mother eating enough vitamin k (5mg-15mg during breastfeeding) will also increase amount of K in the breastmilk. There will be options to give antibacterial ointment for the eyes and other topical procedures, these are also not needed but standard unless you refuse. There will be a multitude of vaccines that will vary slightly based on where you are exactly. You can get all modern vaccines without thimerosal (mercury compound) and without any other preservatives, they will then usually come single shot per vaccine. Flu vaccines are absolutely not necessary and the details will be ommitted at the time of writing this. In short, you will need to keep people with flu symptoms away from child and mother for some weeks after birth whether or not anyone involved has had shots. They are then recommended several times a year throughout childhood development. Refuse them all. The flu virus mutates much too rapidly for effective prevention of the current spreading strains. And there are always more than one out in the public, the vaccines do not get most.

There is absolutely no reason to use "formula" for the child. Mother literally can not breast feed (rare)? Get a wet nurse and schedule it before you're nearing end of third trimester. Keep the breastfeeding supply plenty and limitless for the child. Sometimes premilking and using bottles is okay, but maximum time with the mother is recommended for especially the first year to 18 months. Your child hears and sees and learns quickly. You want interaction from the mother and the father, or in case of the father performing duty away from home, some other masculine family figure like an uncle or grandpa.

Next: Infancy and childhood to age 8.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP is a fag

Your child will pickup language and emotions. In fact if you speak more than two languages or know a native speaker of another language you want to introduce to the child before they reach adulthood, you want to spend several hours a week speaking audibly in that language in the viccinity of the mother and child, even before birth. Never stress out or show extreme negative emotions near the child. If you need to vent your stress or notice a heated argument between the parents oncoming, do not do it in the earshot of the child.
You want to speak coherent words and sentences to your child. Make sure the mother also does not waste precious learning time of the child by making idiotic "oogly" sounds. The baby imitates the mother and other humans around it, not the other way around. It is trying to learn words as the brain rapidly reorganizes (there are actually many synapses lost after birth which help augment learning).

Use reusable diapers. Don't spend endless money on clothes that fit the infant for a month or two only. Hold them often and never ignore the cry of a young infant. Detailed nutrition knowledge will be ommitted here. However never forget the importance of the foods you eat and drink. Sweets other than fruits should be avoided, even not introduced at all. Foods like honey, fully natural jams, and natural (no sugar added) peanut butter are more than sweet enough for the child.

As the child ages several years and you have them walking and using a variety of words. Talk to them often. They may not be able to understand everything you tell them or really respond. They are still listening. Speak honestly with them and encourage logic and reason when approaching problems. Children will naturally do that so foster it. Attempting to use your authority as an adult as the only answer and the single rule for everything is not right and will not help them learn and trust their own decisions and thoughts.

Don't try to sterilize everything. Let your kids be in the outdoors, supervised closely, both before they can walk on their own and especially after.

You will notice your child is not only able to learn quickly but is gaining physical coordination rapidly after age 4. You will have been reading to them often and spending time talking with them, not just to them by this age. They can learn to read and write on their own long before the age of 6.
Homeschooling. If the problem with childhood learning is public education then the answer is homeschooling. Private education these days suffers many if not most of the same problems public education does. Social activities can be fostered by signing them up to some clubs, scouts, and letting them some time at the playground. Remember that it is current year. Their introduction and learning with technology needs to be supervised.

In the years 6-8 it is time to advance their science and history knowledge considerably. Remember to keep lessons short, fun, and visually enhanced with a variety of tools. They should get a primer on ecology. A good amount of lessons in mathematics. Then onto chemistry, physics, biology.
If you keep them away from random MSM before this age then history lessons should be easy. No need to relearn just learn the facts. You will start with the foundation of your country. If you are lucky enough to live where your ancestors have lived (Europe etc) then that will do. Otherwise consider starting with a brief overview of that area first. Make it fun. Make it short. When questions pop up you can go into small lessons on the details there.

Next: Age 8 - maturity.

Nope

At the age of 8/9 Your child should have a solid grasp on basic science concepts. They should be encouraged to do all simple math in their head. Let them have some lessons where they choose what to learn, with your assistance. Depending on your child they could be capable of learning unattended for short periods. What is short you ask? 15-20 minutes of reading is short. There is absolutely no reason a child should be forced to spend more than that sitting and reading, unless they choose to. This is when you decide how to manage your children's education by gender. Will it be the same for boys and girls? In sciences the answer should be yes. For the average child only very rudimentary concepts of science will have been taught to them at this stage. There is much more to learn before the advanced sciences.
History can now be taught both into prehistory (where written records are few to none) and with detail. Ask questions such as how could this isolated regional battle, development, or innovation affect distant regions, in weeks, in years. Then follow up with some facts that show what the answer happens to be. If there is a discrepancy between expectations and actual events, discuss this.
Education is the foundation of the mind. Help your children get all the knowledge they seek. Read with them. Discuss what they learn. Share in the excitement they show. How fantastic a time this can be.

Nutrition should be not just foods given now but information on why certain foods are eaten and why some types of foods are minimized. Why are most modern foods avoided as often as possible?

How do you deal with disobedience and punishment? At this age your child should be capable of rational thought and understanding to a suprising degree. Physical punishment should be reserved, but with some children it will be used sparsely as needed. Never strike in anger. Never attempt to teach by inflicting pain, it will only distance you.

How about sexual education? How young do you start? Should they know human reproduction on the cellular level at this early period?
Foster discussions with your children. Always be open and honest with them.
They will now be reaching adolescence and will interact with the outside world without your supervision more often. You want to talk about these experiences as often as possible.
Someone told your child that the tooth fairy is not real and you disapprove? Talk about it. Someone insisted your child should believe in fairy tales and they do not? Talk about it. Young humans are smarter than society gives them credit for.

Before puberty begins in full you'll have given your child lessons for life. They may not have understood them in whole at the time given but you would have taught them well so that they remember.

OP race-mixed with a tranny.

woah… way too edgy for me… ouch! I cut myself on this reply!

oww

Poor user!
The day Holla Forums became a health hazard!

lower age of consent = more babies

14/15 seems legit like in most western societies.

all pedos will hang

You just want to fuck teenagers, stop making excuses about 'muh white race', basement dwelling faggot.

Uhm

Current system doesn't work might as well change it. Many in non western countries marry at younger ages and are capable of rising them so take your lies somewhere else. Father is inof to rise them and if he can't there is always grandparents retard.

I know you're retarded but… this retarded?

This. I don't agree with OP because I don't find white people very attractive (though I wouldn't ever want them to go extinct, and some are hot and I appreciate all the inventions made by people of various white ethnicities etc) and since I'm not white myself I'm not black either though it would hurt me to support white nationalism even if at first they'd tolerate me for being a fiercely non-Muslim culture from a Muslim majority country. It would take a few years before they start wanting to kill us, but they would soon enough…

That's not what he said…
In most non-western countries this girl would be married already, probably already pregnant or have children already. Tradition in every country is to marry at least by 20 usually, often by 15. This was normal. It's healthy. But now, in the west people marry only after 40. This is not healthy. Children are not born healthy, they get birth defects a lot more and many women can't even get pregnant at all.

15 year old girls arent capable of raising children. Theyre stupid and irresponsible. All the countries with high birth rates that you idolize also have high mortality rates because everyone fucks everything and hardly anyone is equipped or capable of handling the aftermath. The only reason those niglet children survive long enough to make the census is is foreign aid, and even then I'd hardly call that living. Nope. Id rather two kids that grow up healthy and go to college then twenty street shitters.

Not by themselves, that's true. But they are married to a man, better if he's a couple of years older at least. 2-10 years older than her, that's best. The father plays an important part in raising the child. The grandparents are also very important, and other family members, often living very near or even in the same family unit that is made up of connected dwellings that grow as the family grows. This was the norm in most societies, including many in the west. It was almost always better for everyone.
In the west, where they are taught that it's okay to be stupid and irresponsible, yes.
I don't idolize African countries for example, only those who take responsibility in raising their children.
That's true in many places but consider that it isn't everywhere. And even when it is, it's not always a bad thing. Survival of the fittest is a reality, even if it's not true anymore even in most places except Africa or rural Afghanistan and Pakistan, etc. Exposure to death early prepares children for reality as well.
I'm not talking about black people. At all. I don't like them. I don't hate them either by default but I'm especially not talking about black people in America or in the west in general. I'm talking about various Asian countries. Many of the rural communities in various countries live the happiest and healthiest, and do not get any foreign aid and may even be genuinely oppressed by the government.
But most people in the west don't have any kids at all, and actively decide to not have them… White genocide may not be real but white suicide definitely is. And having many children does not by default mean they are not going to succeed in life, it can even be the opposite if they support each other. In rural communities this is sometimes even more especially true.

someone told me to post this in every thread,

Here's my deal OP hand me a 9/10 gf to impregnate and I'll do it. Take it or leave it, I'm not putting in the effort to go get one.

Has to work. The majority of the day the kid is left with the mother
They're still stupid in the east. You cant teach IQ, that literally grows with age
Fit for an r reproductive strategy. Western countries are K strategy which produce proportionally more fit offspring.
Asians can be niggers too. The high IQ wealthy asian countries are also K strategy. Jungle asians are equally savage as africans
Well lowing the age of consent isnt really gonna solve the problem if people werent gonna reproduce in the first place!

They can all die for all I care to be honest. At least they will stop trying to make us become subhumans like them. Their woman strip only online for a few dollars or open her vagina after giving her a drink. Cheap and degenerate subhumans.

Women* Strip online* . Time to sleep.

That's why I said the other family members. And many fathers teach their sons the work they do, passing it down the generations. It was this way everywhere and still is in some of the happiest and most functional cultures to this day in rural areas.
But you can teach that kids should not do dangerous stupid things… Teach respect… Teach them to carry on tradition…
I didn't hear about K strategy before but this is stupid. Wealthiness and "proportionally fit" are stupid fake ideals. Happiness and culture are infinitely more important.
I'm not talking about "jungle Asians" like rural Burmese or Thai etc. either… And even if they're savage, they can still be happy and have prosperous lives. I'm talking about the mountain peoples of various countries mostly, often are the happiest and continue to preserve their cultures against threats from the outside. Even if the governments oppress them and stop them from even owning the land they live in, doesn't allow education or use of their own languages in public, they preserve the culture and grow happier by having tighter family connections but also don't become too inbred like "half-rural" or desert peoples. Of course some in the most isolation can become inbred if they don't intermarry with other groups, or they can lose culture due to it, but usually this doesn't happen.
It would if the social attitudes changed, to be more positive to teen pregnancy and happiness of being a family.

cant teach an infant to work. most of your kids will die before they can
Western countries have more than wealth. They're also smarter, they have more food, more space, they have more of those cultural values you enjoy. All those things are the result of putting a lot of labor into a few children instead of a little labor into a lot of children
Still low quality of life. Ask the starving children if culture matters. Ask the dead if traditional values would have saved them
Tradition and superstition are hard reflex that cover your ass in niche situations, but it takes time and resources to instill true critical thinking functions that make you adaptable to changing circumstances
No they wouldnt. The reason people arent reproducing is because children are expensive and resource intensive, a kid costs as much if your wife is 15 as if your wife was 20, only if your wife was 20 she might have some savings and certainly would have more education and a better job to raise that kid with
Basic ecology, obviously your parents didnt invest in your education no wonder you think this is a good idea

I'd love to cite Malthus but I'm sure you've never heard of him either. Suffice to say more population = lower standard of living = less happiness. Love and cherish over a few kids instead of neglecting a lot.

You don't want healthy mothers to be in the workforce. There are lots of great activities that provide a net sum of wealth and can be done at home if that is what you need.

wew

There is a reason why semen is WHITE!

why

Because it looks awesome splattered across the face of niggers?

bestiality is gross

gross

You cannot have "White Children" Adolf if you fucking every attempt by Whites to meet up in real life.

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

And let's add Gay and Women networking.

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.

STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

autism

>archive.is/cdyCI
>archive.is/H6Q6e
>archive.is/SeJ8O
This isn't halfchan you dont have to break up your links but you do have to go back

yup

woah… best comment I have ever seen posted on this entire site!