Your move Holla Forums

your move Holla Forums

if you best me i will an hero live on twitch. (i wanna die anyway)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.lichess.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=TRuAKWJ8Ets&list=PLN7YDFBYryMA9JN9LcvNGeP04wn6ymzD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

knight's pawn to c7

bump for an heroing

So this is that game that's like checkers but for nerds and gays?

nice meme pal.

I'll bite.

you can just call out the move if you prefer, i will edit the board myself..

i respond with 2. d4

You fucking nerds don't even know how to play

sorry i didn't see your post. In the case of two or more anons posting legal moves i will go with the most sound, or maybe you guys can vote if this thread picks up.

I usually do kings indian when i have the black pieces.
e4 is good enough for me.

OP is probably Magnus Carlsen and he would only off himself because he lost to Holla Forums.

The knight would not have been my first move, but lets see how well this goes.
Pawn to e6

gxh6

pawn to d5

I called pawn to c7 but he ignored me

did you mean c6? the pawn is already in c7 noob

Where are the trebuchet's and ballistae? This game isn't historically accurate. Towers are immobile, how do they even fight?

Are rooks truly meant to be siege towers? I always thought they were keeps.

exd5

they're meant to be castles actually. they protect the king.

Without zooming it, that castle looks like frosty the snowman

rook to g8

Also, how the fuck am I supposed to be immersed when I'm being expected to believe Bishops would ever step foot on a battlefield? The clergy aren't warriors.
And what the fuck is the queen bullshit?
Making the queen (((coincidentally))) the strongest piece is just feminist propaganda.

bishop to g4

Man you are really overthink things.
I think they did that on propose, so you'd plan accordingly, protecting her position. Not really feminist you think about it. You can still lose the queen and still win the game. King is the most valuable piece.

(((They))) designed the queen to be your strongest asset to subconsciously brainwash you into being subservient to women like a soyboy.

REEEE i knew that was coming

I'm not sure how it will affect the game, but I thought you'd move the way you did. You seem to play similarly to how I did back when I played a lot a few years ago.
queen to e7

i knew that queen check would come eventually and i didn't want to block with knight since it would be overwhelmed eventually if i still considered castling short.

Who is this ((((they)))?

Sure user…sure…..

kikes obviously. you must be new here.
/cuckchan/

oh (((you)))

user, are you a Christian?
bishop to e6

why do you say that?

This game is centuries old, it goes by many different names, and has various rules depending on the culture. And you honestly believe the entire game is just kike propaganda. user seriously?

Please choose your complaints accordingly or you're going to appear as easily triggered and crazed as the liberal SJW currently on my television complaining about models being pretty.

"They don't need to attractive to sell clothes!"

I'm curious because a few years back, I was not a practicing Christian. This year I started reading the bible and exercising more, and I can tell I feel better than before.
pawn to e6
I'm reinforce the pawns, there is strength in number, user.

the queen was originally called the adviser. i'm not finding anything about when/by whom the pieces were renamed, but my money is it was done by jew(s)

did you mean c6?

okay i castle long.

I did mean that, yes.

im not strongly religious one way or another, but in my heart of hearts I feel the universe and life in particular were Created by something, I don't know what purpose we were meant to serve beyond a petri dish floating in space though.

horsey to 6a fag

knights on the rim are very dim, nigger

Eat shit, twit. This game is already thrown.

if the other user left i'll do your move. hol up user

I didn't expect that move to be honest.

I was raised as a Christian but I started to move away from religion during school. I got depressed a few times but powered through it. With the lord in my heart this time, I feel stronger than all the times before. Pull-ups with a challenging friend really helps the character as well.

I feel this is a community game, so go with his choice. I normally choke up on two front attacks, so my move may not have been the best at that time.

Besides "jesus is always waiting for you" what is the actual moral message of that comic?

that the lord will never forsake you lol, even when you rebel against him.

The sign says fun, and as a child or even an adult, the bible sounds restricting on how one can live. This I feel is a reason why many people recently have decided to branch away from religion. Coming back to a waiting Jesus should show you that no matter what you left religion for, coming back to it is easy. God loves all of his creations enough to wait patiently.

I apologize for being slow, but around this point I try to think to hard about the moves.

pawn to b5

its cool im doing other stuff also, i just keep this tab open. usually i play on lichess.

i was thinking knight to c7 to preserve pawn structure

noice, i was anticipating this move :D

why wouldn't you take with the knight? if he recaptures, you pick up his knight with a fork

cxb5

queen fork is there. i want to keep the knight.

That might have been the better move because I feel I just messed up.

Just tuning back into this thread. If you faggots actually like playing we should find some freeware online way to play eachother. I love the game and think it would be awesome if we had regular ID:XXXXX vs ID:XXXXX for the championship against ID:XXXXXX threads. Just a thought :P

oh duh. sometimes i forget about diagonals

there is lichess which is what most anons use
en.lichess.org/

That was what I was fearing was coming.

c7 was better probably. you maintain a pawn structure if you ever wanted to castle long. now both sides are fucked.

Where? I've never seen chess threads before.

my vote is, Qd7, after he takes the knight, Qc8, if he moves his queen back to check, you can just defend with the light bishop, this way we either trade queens, or kick his queen out, and his pieces are in a bad position

on halfchan. chess threads pop up on Holla Forums every know and then.

I'll agree. I was considering this move as well

I swore some religious vow against ever going to that site unless linked to it because of relevance since the exodus. If someone sets up a tourney thread here in the future count me in. Its a goode idea.

But the fun didn't really go anywhere or have any benefit, and led him away from god's path.
Of course the obvious implication is that fun is unproductive, but "fun" in the comic is show to be literally the same thing as the original path, just without jesus. So what incentive is there to take that path in the first place? In real life, fun has an incentive and you can also have fun living by god's rules, so what is the point of this comic? If it were accurate, "fun" would be a billion different paths that lead to different destinations but provide worse or better routes, and the paths/destinations you can't take jesus on eventually get destroyed by a volcanoe.

i haven't looked at if he does Qa5 though

maybe Be7, keep the pressure on that queen, and get the bishop out of the way to connect those rooks eventually?

lemme fire up stockfish real quick

that's probably better than listening to me, it's been a while since i played chess seriously

This is a simple comic. Its suppose to show a simple message. If you would like more discussion, then /christian/ would be the place to go. I haven't read enough to provide the information a pastor or priest would be able to.

i think it's too late for that lol. you have three isolated pawns and doubled pawns.

so Be7? is there no further consensus?

true, but if we can kick your queen out, and castle, you're going to have a hard time maneuvering your pieces into position to attack the king, while our pieces are not in ideal positions, but they're aimed more towards your king

no, i was talking about if you do Qa5 in response to Qc8 from us

so Qc8?

yeah that's my vote

if no one else chimes in in a few i'll move it.

What about Qd6? He can't take the pawn nor the queen in response. But he'll move the queen backwards to check, and we'll be forced the move the king in response. That's as far as I figured this move to be though

if our goal is to kick your queen out, that looks like the best move that i can see, though it is concerning that it blocks us from castling, especially looking at that e file

Looking at Qc8, it seems better. I would have blocked off a bishop. My vote is Qc8

idk, Qd6 might be a good idea, that way we can block check with the bishop, but still defend that pawn

checkarino.

if we Qc8, he Qb5+, and we either move our king, or Bd7 and lose the pawn, and fail to kick her out

our position is fucked i vote we resign let user live another day

nope this is an easy fix

move the king up one space

king to e7?

hell no, then he takes the pawn with his knight, puts us in check, and takes our bishop/opens up the e file or he gains a tempo

i think we should Kd8

Are you fags all in chess club?

the pawn still falls.
dont try to save it guys, that pawn is gone..

oh yeah no that pawn is off the board lol

welcome to chess club. you're the fag now, chad.

it's either Kd8, or Qd7 imo, we don't want to open up the e file for that rook

that rook is coming baby.

it certainly is, but that's no reason for us to make it easy for you :P

okay i changed my mind, Qd7 looks better than Kd8 to me

if no further consensus i will do Qd7

I'd suggest Bd8.

do Qd7

you mean d7? then the pawn goes down, and it opens the e file up for his rook with check

oops that pic related was meant for

Checkmate. The king has been suffocated to death.

Qxb5

i'm thinking either trade queens or Be7 to get rid of that skewer

yeah, typo. nevermind, others decided

The king isn't even in that pile.

i was thinking they could save that pawn by recapturing with king instead of bishop :/

seconding

i'm leaning towards trading queens, that takes a lot of the heat off of us, and gives us a chance to castle

All we can hope for in this position is a draw and even that will be hard. OP, will there be a rematch?

not even stockfish can save this position

no re :)

actually castling would be a terrible idea, right now our advantage is that our pieces are pointed towards his king, that would take our rook out of a good position

fam : ^ (

HERE

Now everyone is dead. Connect 4xInfinity and King Me!

i think this has evolved into an interesting endgame, its bishops vs knights :)

maybe Rb8? get the rook in the action and make him do something about that knight? that, or we should do something about the skewer, the light squared bishop is doing nothing now that the e5 pawn isn't under siege

Kd7

ok Kd7 to avoid the fork on king and rook

the game was bad for black since

study opening theory goys. its the most important part of thee game

that drops a7

sounds good to me

that's why i was just lurking during the opening, that's probably my weakest area lol

I was in scrabble club, goy.

Be7

i'm thinking Bf7, i know he's just gonna defend that pawn with the knight, but that way we more or less keep it there defending the pawn, and we connect our rooks

Bg7*

e7's better.

how so? that diagonal on the left side isn't gonna give us anything

allows f4 in the long run

Be7? Bg7?

f4?????????

i'm conflicted, but i'll cave on this one, let's go with Be7

oaight fuck this. a6 or bust

lmao that's actually not a bad idea

a6

fuck it, let's do it

hmmm they still havent found the best move

your input is welcome, nigger

shh he's the silent GM minority.

no that would be cheating i use the engine im not participating no more

he's trolling lol. pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!

wanna go with Be7 now? we gotta get those rooks connected and take advantage of all that open space

tbh sounds like cool idea to me. Dramatic music makes every chess game better.

agreed. Be7 now

fam im drunk too

I will go Be7 if no one else has anything.

Rab8

that's what i was thinking too

f3

f6 or Bf6 imo

let's do f6 then, assuming user isn't trying to pull illegal moves lol

7 hour game of chess.

yeah f6 fuck it my bad

brb gonna fix myself some beer

Bf6 is a blunder

you've obviously never played correspondence chess

so all in agreement f6?

yeah

Rc8 methinks

Rec8

how do you plan on an heroing if you lose?

yeah that's what i meant

got myself some good ol' polish Perła, we can fight the lost battle now

where is Rook e?

auto erotic asphyxiation

i meant the one on g

i meant g go easy one me fam im fucked up now

i'm pretty sure we're samefagging at this point

embrace the hivemind

gross

Why is this WHITE Vs BLACK?
This is racist!

ffs. Is OP gonna top himself live? Or does he live another day? I've been waiting nearly 7 and a half hours for the winner.

and whitey is winning as always

Bb4

wait you're the nigger that opened us with fucking Ng6 wtf is wrong with you, do you WANT op to live????

white is in a significantly better position here. user lives

lol i think its only two drunk anons making moves.

this game is in the bag baby. i live to fap another day presumably

i disagree, he'll just c3

no other option famalam

i think we should Rc6

then Rxe6 and goodbye

we're just giving him a free move if we do that shyt, if you really wanna sac a piece, we should do like Ba3 to at least open up his pawn structure

I thought he was a faggot who couldn't play. I tried to bait him but it backfired spectacularly. So I just quit an ran away.

no, if he does that, he loses his rook for our bishop, or two rooks for our bishop and rook

that makes no sense, if you really thought he couldn't play, why didn't you try to do one of those "checkmate in 3 moves" type shits

f5 is winning for him then

my vote is on Rg6, i don't see any other options that let us keep our material

Bb4 is the only move

nvm Rg6 is kay

pieces doubled in my sight

but if we Bg4 he either loses a knight or we checkmate him in two moves

if Bg4 then he takes the black one and after w/e king move he defends the king pawn PLAY Bb4 ITS THE ONLY WAY OUT

if he Rxe7, we Kd6, though i'm not sure what he'd do from there

is Bb4 final?

i'm not too crazy about that idea, but you might be right, none of our options look very promising

even Rb5 defending is winning for him

actually yeah, i didn't see the pin on the pawn, let's do it

yeah JUST play it

Bf4

belay that Rc6 now

When is the rematch? Please don't do, an hero before the rematch. I want it to feel like we killed you.

yeah i'll agree with that

Checkers master race. Only nerds play chess.

never

nigga come tomorrow when im sober ill rek ur shit swear on me mom

Rc6 all in agreement?

i guess

yeah, if we do Bf5, you'll just chase our king to the c file and take our bishop

i'm thinking Bxc3

bad idea. Bf8 now

how so? if we bxc3, he takes back with the pawn, we Rb2, he Kd3, we Bf5 mate. or if he runs, we pick up one of his rooks

if he runs back, we grab another pawn, and attack his knight while threatening mate if he moves it

he'll retake with rook. and if we Rb2 after he retakes with pawn he Nxb2.

scratch that i lied hang on

as far as i can tell, his only option of we Bxc3 is to run h is king to e2 or we mate him

you seem lost here lemme help you

Bf8

fine, he does have one other option if we do bx3 that i wasn't considering, and i don't see how we come out on top if he does that

wait, what if we Bf5

checkarino.

we havent agreed yet matey

i can delete the post, do you wanna change the move?

then Nh4 and we get nothing

Bxc5

if he takes the bishop, Rc2+, he has to Kd1, then we can Rc8 and threaten mate, but that's as far as i've gotten

okay fine we can go with your move, i just feel like we're so close to mating him i can smell it

We have NOTHING to threaten him with, nothing to do with all our strength

yeah let's go with Bxc5

oops, didn't mean to post twice :|

Re8

Rxb2 is what i'm thinking

gobble up some pawns, that way he ends up with doubled isolated pawns on the c file

h5 then and he wins

f6 fuvk*

if we do that, he forks our bishop and rook, and we lose the rook or we lose the bishop

f5*

nice try
Re8 is my choice, B2 loses for us

but that loses us material with the knight fork

maybe Bg4?

BELAY that i choose B2

need to go to a liquor store anyway, we cant win this one

RxB2 is my choice

Bf5!

christ, this is a right pickle you got us in

lololol OP just blundered. Meat is back on the menu boys!

i don't see it, we lose the bishop unless we move it, but if we move it, he mates us

Shh no tears only dreams now

Bf5!

OH SHIT Bf5 indeed

and an hero streams eh?

Btw even if OP doesnt deliver I FUCKING WON AFTER 10TH BEER GOD AM I GOOD

yeah, you're definitely better at chess than i am, i'm sober lol. unless you're using tools, cause i'm not

wait that knight is there….

Don't run just yet you lil pansy at least lemme mate you
remember the day in which you ALMOST played c3 which would lead to a prolonged drawn out game

but if we Rd2 he just takes it with his knight……………………

Be4 : ^ )

das rite

you see something i don't i take it, i'm gonna let you play the rest of it out

Fine lemme crank this baby open
yeah
11th lets do this

Be4

The drunk user who ruins /bane/ streams with excessive polling always wins even if he loses

Rb4

was there a different move your thing saw? cause from where i'm sitting, Kd4 wasn't a blunder

The eval went from around +5.3 to around +0.5 so he pretty much lost the advantage he had and the position now is pretty equal

and now position favors white again Rb4 wasnt a good move

f5

nigger stop using engines REEEEEEEEEEE

i shoild have won already REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

idk about f5, that bishop is fine, if he takes with the knight, we end up getting it if we Rxc4

he hasn't been giving us moves nigger calm down

im not helping them OP im just a spectator

ik fam but i gotta go anyway beer's over

better was Rf2

noooooooo don't leave me lmao

play

f5

yeah okay f5, i guess we lose our rook if we don't defend it

user. I never left the thread, I just had to do something. I feel that you and I are somewhat alike. I ask you to try to find the lord, ask for his guidance and live your life in a way that you feel is fit for his name. I will not tell you to follow every word of his, but at least try to live a better life. Religion is not the answer to everything, I know this, but it will offer a method that will increase your quality of life. You have a talent in this game, and that is something you can take pride in. Its getting late in the night where I'm at and I'm going to bed.

th-thanks senpai

there's no way you're real

a6

you said you'd leave this one to me

you said you were leaving, i thought it was up to me

by all means, do your thing user

inb4 he passes out

a6

i should be asleep lol, i dont wanna abandon this game tho.

just resign lads. it was a gg game :3

had i played Rf2 you'd be asleep forever faggit

now play

it's not over hoe. you can always go to bed and continue tomorrow, but i'll be up for another several hours, so if you do it right when you wake up, i won't be able to see your stream if you lose D:

you mean a5? protecting the rook?

yeah idk, i'm pretty sure our only hope of winning is that other dude lol

Rxc4!

if there is no further consensus i will do this.

yeah that's a super bad idea, but my brain is fried, and this nigger is better at chess than me, so go ahead i suppose lol

thanks famalam

checked

Rxc5

you know the move. do it

or hold on a second

fuck

things are not looking good lol

d4

no

yeah that hangs the bishop

there can be no bravery without madness

nigger there's a fine line between bravery and madness, and you're so far across that line, it disappeared over the horizon rofl

what do you propose instead?

bravery and stupidity* fuck

okay belay that i play Kc6

yeah idk, we lost at this point unless you blunder, you have a passed pawn now

Kc6

12th

b4 : ^ )

WUT

I don't see any way this can end well for us

hurry up fag i need to get booze

just larpshame op until hes an hero

NOT b4 fuck d4

still winable , just move rook up and around , kill the pawn next to the bottom left

Good point. OP should shoot himself a little bit to prove he is serious.

equally retarded

d4 hasten up IM SOBERING THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

xe4

lmao, nvm 5 to mate

Kc5

cmon nigga godspeed

we /blitz/ now

d3

gg

Rc2

all these hours for a draw

move rook up while king is still free , clean up pawns, walk the one up to promotion buy using rook to threaten king,
you can do this even if he know the strat

i just heard it was lost

looks like im making progress

Re4!

nigga wat

e2

nigga you know im hammered dont make things more difficult

Kc4

it's a draw btw

Kc3

"Anyway, killing yourself was something you did for an audience, as on nitee-nitee.com."
youtube.com/watch?v=TRuAKWJ8Ets&list=PLN7YDFBYryMA9JN9LcvNGeP04wn6ymzD0

Oh shit OP about to win this

Rf2

Kc2

d2

Rxd2

nonnonono Rxf8

you know what im saygin

GG congratz OP

Make a queen and you kow

i found a way.

pd1

Kxd1

You know the rest

gg op, looks like you get to live another day

a4

kc1
v

Kc1 53. Kxh6

that's all, she wrote, op gets 2 passed pawns and drunkanon gets one

NIGGA I SAID A4

i was kinda nervous when that rook broke trough the back rank. i overlooked it lol

its over user

lol a4 is even worse.

gg lads. it was fun crushing you. this world hasn't seen the last of me it seems

yeah we had you by the balls for a bit there, we just couldn't quite seal the deal

night op

Just wiggle between b1 and c1 and let this come to it's conclusion

this move put me back in the game lol, they shouldn't have left drunk user alone

i dont see how, i have been pointing out that weakspot back when their were 2

Well played.

its a fun game when you start from a lost position

idk, i'm pretty sure you were in it before then, once you doubled your rooks our advantage was more or less gone, cause until then, your other rook was just sitting in the corner jerking off, while all our pieces were in play

i got too excited giving the check with that knight. I wanted to take his black bishop. I forgot the knight had an important role back there

i dont think black ever had an advantage it was either winning for white or even

It was not a fair fight since white chose an advantageous opening for itself. That drunk lad who took over was pretty smart from what I've seen. I think he would have bested OP in an even game.

don't an hero. it's a sissy phase that'll pass

GIVE US ANOTHER ONE