Pax, Chuck, & Cernovich To Buy Halfchan?

Apparently, Pax "@jokeocracy" Dickinson and Chuck C. Johnson of WeSearchr, along with Mike Cernovich, are putting together a bid to buy 4chan.

(Pic related - screencap from their Gab accounts.)

Just think of the lulz!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=85UddyW5eRc
dangerandplay.com
gotnews.com
boards.4chan.org/qa/thread/742912
boards.4chan.org/qa/thread/745071
boards.4chan.org/qa/thread/744934
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dicksonson and Johnson are cool guys, but Cernovitch is a dirty self promoting Jew.

Depends if they plan to make it a not for profit petri dish of autistic internet culture or gentrify it into reddit 2.0.

Cuck Johnson is a race-mixing Cruzmissile.

no thx

Better than a Jew.

Not by much.

Any goy who would ever consider voting for him isn't an ally.

Hayabusa Nintendo hot potatoing that site quick
it can't legit be worth much

They are going to turn it into something shitty. Free speech (but nothing they don't like).

Holla Forums cool it with the anti semetic remarks!
Holla Forums hey, keep that mean opinion to yourself
Holla Forums that's gross, better not post it again!
/fit/ no homo, lol!
/a/ rickwilson circle jerk

they believe in freedom of speech like ben garrison does
as in they say they do but don't practice

Cernovich is a JEW

See Page 1 and Page 3

I think he was just trolling. Still a good goy piece of shit though.

INTO THE FUCKING TRASH

straight alex jones shit right there

page 3. He's definitely a Kike.

Why doesn't anyone call him on his lies?

This is why he can't be trusted. He's just another kike opportunist trying to shekel grub.

Watch this by the way, has someone talking about doucheowitz
youtube.com/watch?v=85UddyW5eRc

probly because nobody takes him seriously

Yeah, bluepilled normies all need to die. Go eat a gun.

This fucking kike shill.

No, just Cruzcucks. I'd have more respect for somebody who backed Bernie or fucking Jeb, even Hillary.

The funniest thing about it is that they're correct and the Saudi royal family is actually Jewish.

PLOT TWIST

Yeah, kill yourself.

I trust his own self identification, my own face to face personal fucking interaction with him, and his own behavior over a fucking DNA test, kike.

Who the fuck is Pax Dickinson again?
I used to know but probably got drunk and killed that braincell.

Cernovich isn't Jewish, he admitted on Periscope that he was just fucking with people on Twitter who were accusing him of being Jewish.

ALSO IMPORTANT, MIKE CERNOVICH IS HOTWHEEL'S LAWYER, IN CASE YOU ARE A COCK SUCKING NEWFAG
Him buying/running 4chan could lead to very interesting things.

I don't believe him.

see

If he's pure goy, he's pure shabbos goy.

I'm not saying you can't shit on him, but imo there are way better uses of your time and energy, and way better people to shit on

Why did (((Gawker))) try to smear Chuck Johnson with a fake story saying he pooped on his college dorm's floor?

It's like you don't want to win. Chuck and Mike talk about issues no one in the mainstream media does. Check it out for yourself:
dangerandplay.com
gotnews.com
Rejecting their value as allies because they are not ideologically or genealogically pure enough for you is a loser move. Do you want the ideas they put out to get attention or not, that's the only important question.

If they manage to buy it, I hope they replace the mods with a staff of shitlords, then revise the board list to be exclusively Holla Forums, /r9k/, /baph/, /weev/ and /s4s/.

ebin
Also as long as pharmakike doesn't buy it let it all burn, fuck cuckchan.
if pharmakike tries buys it we start a bidding war to scare Hiro again

This. The purity spiraling is getting really retarded. It's like you guys hate all this winning and want to again be marginal losers who accomplish nothing.

Holy fuck

Cernovich is going to use cuckchan to shill his shitty self-help books to PajeetNeets.

The family name Chernovich was shaped from Chernoevich (Црнојевић), that came from Chernogoria. There was a dynasty of rulers with that family name.

You interacted with a LAWYER.

I'm just as kike-capable as he is and I'm Catholic.

NOBODY IS BUYING 4CHAN FROM HIRO

THIS IS HIRO'S PLAN TO SCARE USERS INTO ACCEPTING PASSES FOR FURTHER DATAMINING

boards.4chan.org/qa/thread/742912
boards.4chan.org/qa/thread/745071
boards.4chan.org/qa/thread/744934

How much would 4chan sell for anyway?

Someone in the Shkrelli thread mentioned 50 million, which is fucking insane.

Shkrelli was just fucking around with numbers, I still truly doubt he has any intention to buy either.

We're at war with the jews, if someone is a jew or pro-jewish, they're an enemy.

gas yourself.