Welp we might have actually memed SoCal into getting destroyed

losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/10/03/rare-warning-of-huge-quake-hitting-southern-california-tuesday-has-many-shaken-up-stocking-up/
archive.fo/ddAv0
futurism.com/report-suggests-a-massive-quake-is-imminent-in-california/
archive.fo/ZNtaC
phys.org/news/2016-10-fault-earthquake-prone-southern-california-region.html
archive.is/CfsME
It still might not happen but it looks like we raised the chances massively. Good god I had no idea memes were this powerful.

Other urls found in this thread:

geomaps.wr.usgs.gov/sfgeo/liquefaction/susceptibility.html
earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/
youtube.com/watch?v=E8vmaj75xzE
youtu.be/NRUTJAO7uLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Glad I moved out a year ago.

Great! May kek bless this thread.

Whatever.

Dubs for truth.

PRAISE KEK

And nothing of value was lost.

Don't ask for dubs

Welp, until it happens, check the catalog and fuck off.

I've been predicting this for 3.5 years now.
Ever since I've been watching Suspicious Observers and Adapt 2030.

I still remember seeing a day where over 100 EQ hit LA in 1 day, all less than 4.0

There's a fucking huge one coming.
WATCH FOR THE SOLAR POLAR FIELDS TO FLIP

SHAKE THINGS UP QUAKE-CHAN

Good riddance.

It's for the best.

Kek wills it.

=SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE CALIFORNIA=

We are so reckless. I can understand why /fringe/ told us to be careful.

San Diego, here. Quakechan, please kill all the SF faggots and leave our SD niggers to starve. They have no earthquake supplies and never learned how to shoot straight.

Everything will be fire.

PRAISE KEK, SHAKE UP CALIFORNIA

Well we are chaos worshipers m8.

The fuck do you expect?

What's the best thing that could happen?

You forgot to upload a picture of an Asian.

Everything will be fire.

Chaos will purge Commiefloria into sea (liquefaction, basically quick sand).

for these dubs and trips of latitude
we checkem to show our gratitude
let our praise not be mere platitude
whilst we meme an 8.8 magnitude

Everything will be rape

We need a map that shows the aquifers(underground water). Who live on them are at risk being drown quicker on liquefied ground.

I hate you race traitors. Trying to destroy the country because you're redneck scum.

Bill Hicks and Tool have been doing that longer than us, fam.

KEK VULT

we are /fringe/

wew

Hope you can swim, scum

What happens if the fault opens up and drains the Salton Sea into it? Water lubricates faults.

Daily reminder that the Salton Sea is completely manmade as a result of water runoff

As a Califag, all I ask is you niggers get this job done so I can go on to Valhalla and prepare the way for my brothers to come.

Have any of you anons ever been to the part of Downtown L.A. that's literally nothing but run-down buildings and hundreds of homeless people? That was like walking into a 3rd world country.

I went the fuck home and never went there again

Unless Holla Forums suddenly became a Mexican nationalist imageboard and I didn't notice, pick one.

That place is called the Toy District, and holy shit it is awful

I moved to the midwest from LA. I tell stories of such things to the people here and they look at me like I'm retelling something from a movie script, like I'm lying. I've known 5 different people who moved to California, three of whom returned.

Skid Row. Los Angeles is Brazil. The remaining elite whites hide away in the hills.

SHAKE IT UP SAN ANDREAS-TAN

SHAKE IT UP

I'm a bit worried tbh.

Commiefornian here, apparently the insurance companies are jewing out and not letting anyone buy earthquake insurance at the moment. It is going to be great when western cali falls into the ocean and none of the fag survivors have any dosh left.

No. We are the less cucked version of /fringe/.

L-lewd…

I recently moved back to the antelope valley. Its probably one of the better socal areas (comparativly). We're like just south of LA, about an hour. But being in a valley, i think im seruously fucked. at least i can swim really wellwill i be able to survive?

A slightly fruity tune, but full of hope.

SHAKE IT OFF, SAN ANDREAS-TAN!

Benis Lage :-DDDD

SHAKE
DAT
THING

Valleyboy here, can't wait to upgrade to seafront property.

Don't talk like that user you'll bring Smileberg back.

You will die for this post.

The antelope valley is protected by meme magic. Some satan cult made a massive "spell" around one of the towns, and if more then 1 user was there inside, I say the spell was easily subverted

Gently explain to them that it is not safe to keep living there. Don't over redpill them because it will backfire badly and aftertoward the redpill process will be harder.

If that was some kind of reference or anything other than general calihating, it went over my head

Can't be helped. My dad is executing my my late grandmother's estate, my brother is stationed at Pendleton and my Grandmother, uncle and cousins are all natives and dug in like ticks.

Lurk for another 10 years. 4 is synonymous with 死 in Japanese, the symbol meaning death. Japanese hospitals and airplanes exclude 4 like some superstitious Americans exclude the number 13 - it's a bad omen.

I like you.

You will need a balloon to escape. It is hard to swim in quicksand a like ground. Every one will drown regardless of how they swim. I am sorry.

So kek believes in fat-shaming now? I can't believe it. I am literally triggered.

SHAKE AND SLAM CALI LAND

Right Shi and 4 and all that. But what does that have to do with my post? I didn't get 4 dubs/trips and nothing related to 4 comes to mind in the California valley.

Well, it was nice knowin' you, lads.

I'll probably go to confession tomorrow.

Those are literally my two least favorite things.

You are not supposed to say that bad lucky number.

You must not live in East Palmdale then. Quartz Hill maybe?

Damn tell them to buy ballon and keep up in case they need them. Don't swim they won't save you.

Lancaster, i think west side.

These "OMG it's going to habben!" threads are getting annoying and have been posted daily for the last week.

WE AWAIT THE SEVEN OF SEVENS
HOLY FIRE SHALL RAIN DOWN UPON US ALL
BUT ONLY IF YOU REPLY
SEND ME TO HEAVEN, SEVEN OF SEVENS
AND OFFER YOUR DUBS TO THE LORD

When I traveled I walked all the way through L.A From colton, Ca to Malibu for the "experience". I ended up walking most of skid row on my way into venice beach, I made a stop toward hollywood and walked sunset for a few miles along the way i saw people with needles half full of drugs, what may have been a few corpses, one bum taking a shit infront of a fulll jack in the box, two naked homebums fighting and a child prostitute with her pimp, cali has to go into the ocean.

THREAD THEME

I do not need heaven, only Kek's light.

Meme it.

I was born and raised in SoCal and I want to see it smote. Besides, why not hope for a disaster that could severely cripple (((Hollywood)))?

That said, there are problems with what all of you are saying ITT

However much I want to see judgement fall up my scourge of a homeland, this potential earthquake won't cause catastrophic changes to the general landscape.

For all those here that want Arizona Bay to become a reality, realize that much of Southern California, namely western Riverside and San Bernardino Counties, are positioned on orogenic sutures see the Transverse Ranges, San Bernardino Mnts., and San Gabriel Mnts. that can have elevations exceeding 10000 feet (3048m). That means that much of Southern California is riding on highly resilient granites and metamorphic rocks. No earthquake on Earth could displace that much crust.
Expect lower lying areas like, the San Fernando Valley, to be more susceptible to the effects of liquefaction and subsidence. Even then, the average elevation of the SFV (and by extension LA) is around 200 feet (approx 61m), so localized subsidence can be expected, but it would be nothing like what movies depict.

Also realize that the fault zone in question is a strike-slip fault. Unlike thrust/reverse faults, which are compressional, or normal faults, which are extensional, strike-slips are shear based and cause no net thickening or thinning of the crust. Therefore there's little chance of causing major elevation changes even with the occurrence a powerful earthquake.

The biggest hazard is that the near century old infrastructure is destroyed due to the shear stresses and vibrations.
Infrastructure failure would cause a majority of casualties and fatalities in relation to such an event.
If the entire southern San Andreas fault complex detonates, two vital pieces of infrastructure could very easily be destroyed:
The Cajon Pass shipping lanes and rail lines

and

The Colorado River Aqueduct

If the slopes of the Cajon Pass collapse, shipping to and from Los Angeles and anything west of the San Bernardino and San Gabriel Mountains would become much more time consuming and expensive to do. The pass is a vital hub of trucking and rail shipping, and is built right on top of the San Andreas. While the 10 freeway could be used as a trucking alternative, it too has a mountain pass chokepoint along strike of the fault that could be just as vulnerable. The greater Los Angeles metropolitan area doesn't produce its food, that's shipped in from elsewhere in the state or country. Much of it passes through the Cajon Pass as it heads for supermarkets in Beverly Hills and Anaheim. Before someone mentions PCH or LA harbor as shipping alternatives, realize that PCH would experience significant landslides and rockfalls, rendering it impassible. Meanwhile LA harbor could very easily fall victim to liquefaction and subsidence, meaning that it would be unable to unload cargo ships.

The Colorado River Aqueduct, as well as the San Jacinto Tunnel, both cross the San Andreas. They provide Southern California with much of its drinking water. Should they be damaged or destroyed during the earthquake, Southern California would have to rely on the California Aqueduct for all of its water.
If you weren't aware, the reservoirs of the California Aqueduct system are almost taxed to exhaustion currently, with the aid of the CRA and SJT. Now imagine the CRA and SJT were destroyed during the earthquake. All of a sudden most taps in Southern California would run dry.

tl;dr
SoCal won't "break off" into the Pacific because of how the San Andreas works. The biggest killer will be the destruction of infrastructure in the weeks and months following the earthquake.

Apologies for the novelpost
-t. geo-user

Reminds me of B.P.R.D.: Hell on Earth (Hellboy universe). The first fuckhuge Lovecraftian behemoth (Ogdru Hem) shows up there, and its breath mutates the fuck out of every living thing that comes in contact with it.

Fuck earthquakes, let's meme THAT shit to happen. Fuck commifornia.

Can't we meme that if Niggers eat fried chicken they agree with white supremacy ?

Forgot image.

God damn it if we're thinking logically…

ALL OF THE COAST CALIFORNIANS WILL MIGRATE TO THE VALLEY

God damn it all I've had to deal with is spics and junkies at least my town has been poz-free for the most part. If the faggots come swarming then it will be the last straw for my family and we'll get the fuck out of here.

But will the Antelope Valley be fine?

Hey, anything that keeps commiefornians from going to the polls so that conservative californians turn the state red is a victory to me.

so build a wall

(checked)

Same here fellow califag, we've been behind enemy lines for far too long, if Kek expects us in the wreckage then so be it. But I wish he would spare us so that we can rebuild the state back to it's former glory.

Confirmed for getting spared to rebuild.

There are shitty valley cities my friend.

WTF are you talking about?

I know I can make Kek, Trump, and our ancestors proud. Building the sate back up isn't the only building we'll be doing either

The wall will be made with the hands of angry whites in this state, mark my words.

#blacklivesmatter

We are right on the fault line, and the aqueduct runs right next to the fault line as well, also do not forget it is a desert. Most of the houses should be good, and we would still have access to the other states. As long as resources like water is sent in relief, we should survive.

Oh and a protip for antifa lurkers:

"If you do/don't do x, then you are y" stops working above 110 IQ or so.

Checked and keked

Man how do you fuck up a whole chicken like that. I can't even get those fuckers crispy because they produce so much stock when they cook and it soaks the chicken

Redding user here. This is fantastic news. SoCal just sends us their trash and degenerates; they deserve this.

What the fuck is that? Another Burger King promotion?

You stick it in a big bbq that you feed with wood, and forget it's in there.

RISE UP BUBBLE-CHAN
I
S
E

U
P

B
U
B
B
L
E
-
C
H
A
N

kek

Black boned chicken a.k.a. Silkies. Their skin and flesh are naturally that color, no food dyes required. They're also among the best mothers of all chickens. They'll incubate just about any eggs you give them, even non chicken eggs.

Now I know.

When riffraff moves in, it's better just to cut your losses and leave.

I grew up in Moreno Valley when it was still a plurality white and hispanic military base town. Lots and lots of LA niggers moved in once cheap housing in Sunnymead Ranch and Edgemont was made available after March AFB was redesignated to a Reserve Base in 2006. Also add in sub-prime lending and you got some real missing links that decided to set up shop in once safe, formerly middle-class neighborhoods.
Moreno Valley went from a somewhat affluent, sleepy bedroom community to a poor, noisy town with the constant shriek of sirens and routine helicopter patrols.

Thankfully not too many fags though, ironically MoVal is too shitty for most poopdicks.

Aneltope Valley is in the Mojave, sitting about 2900-3000 ft (approx 1000m) above sea level. The only real worries would be structural damage caused by the earthquake and riffraff drifting in from the devastated areas like what mentions.

All we can do is dream, user.

My niggah.

If the majority of california were to suddenly sink beneath the waves of the pacific ocean, and all the kikes, dykes, trannies, pedophiles, and commies drowned to death, I would truly truly be happy.

There are still good white people trapped in So Cal friend, but if we are to die with the rest of them then that is Kek's will, I just pray for his mercy at this point, I've always hated this fucking shit stain excuse of an state bearing the flag of the USA.

PLEASE KEK

PLEASE DO IT

HERE COMES ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE CHINESE EARTHQUAKES

EBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBR

The andreas fault might divert the colorado again.

SHAKE IT UP ANDREAS TAN~

No there isn't.

The good ones left, that's the problem.

Cataclysmic Earquake followed by icelandic volcano eruption pls yes

MAKE IT SHAKE QUAKE-CHAN!

Checked, memed.

Please let The Staple Center be the epicenter of the quake.

t. Norcal

I await

I just got the sample ballot for November.
A couple propositions put forward to the California voter:
Requirement for background checks to buy ammunition.
Legalization of weed.

When the quake hits, can we finally have Jefferson?

kek

Thats good, our (my aunts) house has atleast 4 cases of bottled water, plus an emergency earthquake kit. The house is pretty well built and has a second floor. We're probably gonna be fine.

LEARN TO SWIM

What happened to respecting liberty?

>he probably has mexicans in his yard right now

FUCKING UNDERRATED POST, YOUR WORK IS NOT FORGOTTEN user
LEARN TO SWIM YOU
>tfw my mother just went to california on vacation and will be there for a week ;-;

fucktard, even from a 'DUDE WEED LMAO DINDU NUFFIN' standpoint legalization still fucks over growers and legitimizes cartels.

What concerns me is that the people are more concerned with dude weed than with the inalienable rights granted to them by their creator.
Plus, Socal deserves nothing gained by the enterprise of the North.

SINK INTO THE SEA, CALIFORNIA.

SINK INTO THE SEA.

geomaps.wr.usgs.gov/sfgeo/liquefaction/susceptibility.html

KEK BRING CHAOS TO CALIFORNIA

SHAKE AND QUAKE

NO MERCY, GET OUT NOW FRIEND

May KEK destroy this filthy commiestate.

Heil KEK!

[b] SEND ME TO HEAVEN, SEVEN OF SEVENS [/b]

spot the new

Oh dear commiestate have a lot of aquafiers! A lot of people are living on them…..can you imagine how many people struggling to get out of liquefied ground?

SEVENS
E77777E
V###7#V
E##7##E
N#7###N
SEVENS

Our lady covered a George Strait song. Synchronicity or deliberate?

Oh geez goys what have we done?

SHAKE IT UP EARTHQUAKE-TAN!

What is the level when the earthquake hit?

SHAKE AND QUAKE SOCALS A MISTAKE

Chickens must be the opposite of people.

As far as I know it hasn't hit yet, but the chance increased by a lot.

Upon reading the lyrics this song is actually about sinking L.A.

Maybe I should give tool a second look. It always sounded like stoner babble to me.

Please go easy on us Holla Forums la and sanfran being gone would be a gift to the world but just let this user have a chance to reunite with his sister please because of corrupt kike courts get in the way

What happened? I am sorry to hear that. :(

Faggot kikes take money under the table in private court from my asshole stepdad and many other rich ppl it happens too so many people here in SoCal have complained for years of corruption of private court esp for family law. They illegally took my sister away from my mom but they can get away with it since money talks. Hopefully soon in the coming months once my mom exposes this whole shibang we can get out lives back. My mom gets almost none of her alimony because asshole stepdad takes more and more from it and the kike judge won't do anything of course. My step dad is worth 30 million dollars and my mom gets like maybe 10 or 20k since my step dad takes more and more out of it and he's not getting in trouble yet. Fuck my mom and I even got kicked out of our house and we almost none of our stuff. I have no vidya, no PC, not even my fucking dogs since they are at the vet rn and the place I'm staying at can only house one of them and I still have two more in there and one of which is starving herself because she misses me.

Needs to be made into a Pepe.

Can't you apply for legal guardian for your little sister?

kek when your mom exposes it she is just going to get gang stalked.
anyway, the quake may happen tomorrow, but quite late I hope you see your sister early.
think of it this way: the court will be destroyed as well, you califags better take the whole "immediate collapse" factor into play and throw a big beach party with lots of rope.

CF also does his part.
He's been clamoring for white genocide and whatnot for some time now.

Kek always rewards the faitful acolyte first.

dubs confirm it

My mom got her rights to my sister (((taken away))) on false grounds of parent aleination which is not true since my mom always made th effort for my sister to see her father but I believe we can get her back. I praise KEK everytime I pass signs that have frogs hoping the nightmare will be over and justice is served

You can ask your father to let her to visit you. He is your father so maybe he will be sympathic.

No my stepdad is a alcoholic asshole that abused me and my sister and cheated on my mom. I'm legally a adult but even that wouldn't be enough for me too see her because of how corrupt it is in court. My mom is suppose to go to a public court thing soon over some contempt charges which is bogus since my sister called my mom not the other way around like the kike judge is spinning it. Hopefully this new judge who I heard is fair will do the right thing and once he hears over what happened in this case shits gonna go down. My mom is bringing press to the court meeting and her attorney made case history in Cali just recently so u know that shit is gonna be convincing for this judge.

is it a german shepherd?

Maybe hire a private investigator on your stepdad for any crime he committed and report them to the cops anonymously.

A Newfie

Oh there's shit he has the only problem is money and right now we just got a house too where we can get our dogs to stay at here final and too make it more organized. PIs aren't cheap and plus he has a lot of money and paid PIs to stalk my mom that she noticed since she's really street smart

I don't know why you're all cheering this on. California is by far the most populated state in the US. Like 15% of the total US population lives in California. Almost as many people live in California as there are people living in France.

Do you know what will happen if that state gets destroyed? California refugees. A tidal wave of human filth will sweep over the entire US.

You should be praying that nothing happens to California.

I hope you see your sister soon. She can leave when she become an adult. There is nothing your stepdad can do about it.

Thanks for the kind words user. I just want this to end so I can move on with my life. My mom cries everytime she goes to sleep because she hasn't seen my sister in almost a year no x-mas, no thanksgiving, nothing. The whole divorce has putting me through a whole bunch of shit and now I just want my life and family to be back in order and be left the fuck alone.

It better be 8.8 on the scale!

As a European I don't understand the US people's incredible ability to restrain themselves. Many people, when the topic of guns come up, keep telling me that had they been armed they would've gone on a revenge spree(eeee) years ago when they got particularly fucked by the Jews.

I will keep you, Mom and sister in my prayer so you can get your life back to normal. Don't let your anger get control of you m8.

The earthquake will hit on the 7th.

All those dubs and trips and quads from the previous threads confirmed it.

but the chicken is clear white

what will this mean for the environment? i bet some degenerate coalburners sliding into the sea will do a lot of good, though it would suck if some big oil reserve leaked it all

considering california is a literal black hole of resources, from welfare, to water, to food, to power, I foresee nothing but good coming from this.

MEME HARDER

This is good thing.

What if the earthquake did not happen?

Trump will still win but maybe not in a landslide way to cause massive liberal butthurt

Still no dubs for any who reply. Quite begging for dubs you faggots. That's not how it works

It's skin not the feathers ya dingus

This faggot is blessed

Fuck you nigger, I am from socal. The only decent place there is Sandiego. Everything between LA and Marin country can collapse and the US would be better off. Liberals do no deserve such a nice state after fucking it up like they did.

Don't you mean in an earthquake.

Different ID because I'm on a different computer.

Somebody do it. That or I could get a friend to, he likes editing shit in Paint.

Patrician taste, my friend.

Cali anons, get the hell out of there like what the fuck are you waiting for

You have to go back

And so says KEK.

Now we wait.

I hope it hits today so I don't have to go to work. On second thought, I hope it falls into a gorge.

didn't even click the image and I know it's you, carlos.

ROLLING FOR NO LESS THAN 6 MILLION DEAD
THE HOLOCAUST DIDNT HAPPEN BUT ITS ABOUT TO

We all mean well but sometimes we get so we don't realistically think about the consequences.

If an earthquake really wrecked California, whites would die along with the mudskins and Jews, and we would get massive spic migrations to other states if it was bad enough. More liberals would also colonize places like Austin, Portland, Denver, and Seattle. I also don't see how an earthquake would stop Californians from voting in November.

The problem with this place is the people, but the land is some of the best in the country. Holla Forums is asking for the destruction of the land because earthquakes don't cause very many deaths I hope Kek is wise enough to do what is right, and if that means destroying SoCal anyway, I'll accept it.

Welp, nothing has happened yet.

noice

Not yet, no. But the swarm IS ongoing, another quake just happened in the past hour.

earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/

If that happens more than just SoCal will get fucked up.
I doubt it will happen though.

Guys, there's a major problem involved with this. It's South California getting hit, while San Francisco is in North California.

Dont forget Holla Forums is hosted in San Francisco. If you guys meme the earthquake, then Holla Forums might be collateral damage.

Whatever it takes.

LEARN TO SWIM

We need to meme it so that only Holla Forums and Wayforward survive.

We need to agree on a back up chan to go to in case Holla Forums does go down for a while.

that would be worthy sacrifice

Exactly. Holla Forums going down for a few days or weeks is a price I'm willing to pay to watch New Sodom slide into the ocean.

We to start up some L.A loot crew twitter accounts.

Ruh roh

Nay, everything will be water.

Nice. And I'm about to move right into the heart of the beast in LA.

Thanks for archives btw OP.

PEPI KEKBAR

ShHHHHHIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT

I just moved into the belly of the beast. Good thing I have a genny, 4x4 camper (with brush guards up front, winch etc.), lots of extra fuel and food. Plus…… legal funs.

Just like Katrina I don't expect the real issue to be the earthquake but what comes post earthquake. If it destroys enough homes you're gonna have a superdome situation, this time with a hella lot more spics fighting with niggers over who gets to rape the white women.

What country?

I'm murican and there are more guns in my family than pulses.
Non Americans seem to think this is still the wild west but American gun culture means being responsible and not letting anyone know you have a gun until they're looking down the barrel of it.

We need to stoke the fire of this a little after every clears we need to make it look like the blacks are looting the spics and vice versa we need to start a micro race war in the wreckage the blood spilled will help purify the land.

Do we really need to "make it look like that?" Because I think we can save some effort and just let nature take its course.

DON'T POST IN LARP THREADS

As a Califag living in Califagsville, I say…

SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE! SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE! SHAKE YOUR BOUNDARY!

Even if something naturally happens doesn't mean that we can't help it along just consider this the farming of chimpouts. We will give it the right environment, things that help it grow, then we just like nature take it's course but slightly directed.

Well, I wish you the best of it, but I honestly think there's no need to put yourself in harm's way. I think they'll automatically divide into groups and have at it.

LEARN TO SWIM

Liberals, not even once.

Then they are in the wrong nation then if they are crying about it.

Heh… Like it wasn't Nibiru.

Let's see if your meme magic can save you then.

Southern Californian here.

QUAKE IT UP

LEARN TO SWIM

SoCal has so many invaders and commies living there it can no longer in good conscience be considered American.

Shake me up, Judy!

GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE IS FALLING DOWN, FALLING DOWN, FALLING DOWN~

Crashing the gays

With no survivors

I can't understand why /fringe/ thought we'd listen.

Careful with what this is now wanton destruction it's just a sloppy correction.

Why doesn't Earthquake-chan exist yet?

let it burn

Well Played

CHKEKED

ORDER FROM DISORDER

FROM THE CHAOS A NEW ERA WILL RISE

PRAISE KEK

Yeah the BO of /fringe/ is insane as fuck kike, I thought this was common knowledge.

/fringe/ is only useful for the libraries and some archived knowledge it has, there's no real discussion of value with people who can't even see how the world actually works. Jews and freemasons

Did you meet any Armenians on the way? They're about as bad as the Arabs in Dearborn. Glendale is little Yerevan and believe me when I say that I've never seen so many douchebags in maseratis, lambos and BMWs in my life.
At least LA still has the Groundlings even though it's become SJW though not to the extent of UCB

LEARN TO SWIM

He's not the BO anymore do you even >>>/sudo/
?
Not trying to defend smileberg thou

Where do you think you are?

also check it.

(checked)

SHAKE IT UP, SAN ANDREAS

SHAKE IT UP, SAN ANDREAS

Ayy.

SHAKE IT UP, SAN ANDREAS

SHAKE IT UP, SAN ANDREAS

THOSE DUBS THO

SHAKE IT UP, SAN ANDREAS

Could've been bigger and more destructive.

This is sim city

This is babby tier bullshit

SHAKE IT UP, SAN ANDREAS

Would you hit it?
No lies

SHAKE IT UP, SAN ANDREAS

SHAKE IT UP, SAN ANDREAS

checked

AND THE FROG SAID TO THE SCORPION, LET NO DIGITS GO UNCHECKED AND KEK WILL SOON BE UPON US TO BRING THE NEW DAWN

Pepe >>7777777

express .co.uk/news/science/717563/Canary-Islands-earthquake-tremors-Tenerife-Mount-Teide-volcano

://rense. com/general13/tidal.htm

Also the volcano in the Canary Islands is about to blow fucking up all the East cost of the US.

SHAKE IT UP, SAN ANDREAS

(Sweet mother of kek)

RIP IN PIECES SAN ANDREAS

That was shown to be totally false. The numbers are ludicrously exaggerated compared to the physical possibility of energy release.

SHAKE IT UP ANDREAS

What have we done?

Checking these digits. May California crash with no survivors

Everything

It's not the volcano that causes the tsunami, it's a hole maintain plunging into the seas triggered by the volcano.

Here's a doc about it.

we're gonna blow it all up

I… do you even understand what we're trying to do here?

As a Californian, I accept this punishment from Kek.

Further, I beseech thee, oh lord of primordial chaos, to transform Washington D.C., New York, Detroit and Seattle into private game reserves wherein lefties, niggers, spics and kikes may be hunted to extinction.

Let California be the sacrificial lamb in payment of your Great Work.

Us in the zones of greater chaos will be able to wield the greater power; fear not brother.

SEVEN OF SEVENS SEND CALIFORNIA TO THE OPPOSITE OF HEAVEN

WITNESSED

Damn, I have to self check these esoteric dubs.
sage for triple posting

Shadilay!

kek

LEARN TO SWIM

SHAKE IT UP, SAN ANDREAS

PRAISE KEK

Fuck this if an earthquake goes off everyone in northern California is gonna be anally fucked by the influx of niggers and spicks. Stop the memes think about us poor whites up in the hills.

Thread theme song.
youtube.com/watch?v=E8vmaj75xzE

Substances open your mind to the future and hidden truths of the universe. Thus why they are illegal.
(not to suggest hippies are wise enough to utilize them to that effect, one of the reasons Maynard despises his fans)

So what is it about this quake that might end in catastrophe? there hasn't been a earthquake that i view as "catastrophic" yet.

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR ALLOWING YOUR STATE TO BE SO THOROUGHLY SUBVERTED
LET NATURE RECLAIM THE REDWOODS, LET THE FLOOD COME
LEARN TO SWIM

massive libshit death, dubsguy. it's a festival not a catastrophe.

I read that in the gayest voice ever.

No one in northern California participates in the niggerdom of the south, we need a wall built between the north and south come before the great purge.

So? He also thinks homosexuals are more evolved than heterosexuals.

Resident Califag here just 2 hours from San Fuckciscum. I haven't felt shit yet. So far I'm disappointed.

Earthquakes always hit when you least expect it.

FUCKING HEIL'D

Serious question, are you a nigger?

The advisory and swarms aren't in San Franistan, you'll get wiped out when the great cascaida quake and resulting tsunami takes out everything west of interstate 5.

Northern California includes Sacramento and the Bay area with Oregon on top of you. You're going to get assfucked hard.

But I want norcal to sink way more.

Hope they both sink

Norcalfag here too

1hr north of San FagSicko, i hope this plce burns to hell

TAKE SWIMMING LESSONS

Northern CA has no major fault lines going through it the the Sacramento levee is the only concern and anyone over a few hundred feet above sea level will not be affected.
youtu.be/NRUTJAO7uLE

LEARN TO SWIM

I mean the true north, the state of Jefferson. We will protect our own, there are many small militia groups up here.

you killed me user thanks
i live in southern cali now im going to die thanks to you

Sadly I haven't felt anything here at all, seems like the hype train is over, nothing is happening.

Oh, sure. You guys are fine for the most part, worst shit up there are some cucky surfer-enclaves. Be sure to stay east of i5 if you hear rumblings in the cascadia zone though.

If you want to meme real devastation you might want to go for the Cascadia fault.

One of the big problems with the San Andreas is that it's a slip-strike (sideways) fault which have an upper limit. Where as Cascadia is a subduction zone (pacific plate going under the north american plate) and those are the faults that can and will fuck a lot of shit up.

When Cascadia goes it will make the Indian Ocean tsunami pale in comparison with the entire coastlines of Oregon, Washington and northern California completely wiped out.

I feel bad for everyone not in the San Fernando Valley which will become the newest beach-front property.

im pretty close to there its just an hour away of the BIG GUY happens you think im safe fam?

This, and SD + LA but not the more cliffy-areas.
700 foot tidal wave that travels ten miles inland at incredible speed.

*when

The majority of the valleys will be fine. You have fantastic building standards in SoCal.

LEARN TO SWIM

nice then im a ok i live in a valley

Ventura-fag here, anything south of the 101 is fucking cancer.

Learn 2 swim

Nice to see another valleyboy around here, will be seeing you on the beaches shortly.

oh man if porn valley and hollyjew get swallowed by the earth and we can steer the hurricane into southbeach…

that just leaves new york city and every major ratsnest it down

praise kek

Nothing's gonna happen faggots

you are welcome
if you have lived a good life and die well a valkyrie may choose you

good luck user

Les do eet, Paco! I pray to holy Kek that he grants me wth the gift of dubs, and as such, will destroy the Left coast and all its degeneracy. Amen.

SHAKE IT UP, SAN ANDREAS

Kekspeed user

What did he mean by this?