I'm almost finished with my new Captcha system piPatcha (the ani-new-reCaptcha™) for my site 314chan.org

I'm almost finished with my new Captcha system piPatcha (the ani-new-reCaptchaâ„¢) for my site 314chan.org .

it's basically all what everyone likes about reCaptcha, [the easy one button press] without google spying on users! right now, the only thing that determines whether or not you're a bot is a timer that happens in the background. basic for now, but it works.

Other urls found in this thread:

gitgud.io/parley/newCaptcha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is your captcha system depended on JavaScript? Not bashing your captcha system or anything, very well made. But just thinking of the security snowflakes and also source?

it has a fallback for non-javascript (just haven't worked on it fully)

source is at gitgud.io/parley/newCaptcha
I still need to push the latest revision

Why would I want to click twice before I can actually type the captcha instead of just being allowed to type the captcha right away?

reminants from my old captcha code. will more than likely be removed.

Didn't 314chan get abandoned and turned into a pedohive?

I went on a vacation, and didn't have staffing to back me up.

What purpose does this imageboard serve? Why go there instead of one of the many existing boards?

No ads, higher limits, more user-oriented.

last time I did that some 4chon user reported my co-founder's ISP
scroll up, URL to code is the gitgud address above
now you're just grasping at straws. Google's domain services are great.

At least under my service you aren't getting raped by Cuckflare anywhere.

dubs

Oy vey, this young goy knows what's right.

Give me one good example of Google Domains breaching user privacy and I'll pull all 15-20 domains and put them back on namecheap.

You don't even know what a tier one ISP is you faggot. It is a datacenter that hooks up the the giant fucking fibrelines going across continents and the oceans. It is used to foward internet traffic around the world and filter DDOS attacks/censorship of stuff. Usually only TLA's, (((governments))), and SSL certificate authorities own them. If you had a tier one ISP under your control you could tell people to fuck off in any way you wanted besides the government which hosts it. Which means your 'freind' telling someone to "shut it down" would be impossible unless your friend was a army taking over the land where the datacenter resides.

How does google require payment for the domain? That right there fucks you. Next is google has been known to filter/save domain name server traffic going to them. Take mega.nz for example. They redirect it to a honeypot if you use a american based proxy server. Try a american based proxy and see.

Now go change those domains fuckface.

Also, I'm pretty sure you cannot buy a domain without being forced to go through their non-free JS.

it's 2AM and my brain is fried
I wish they were affordable enough that anyone could buy them.

that's admin privacy concerns. I'd rather have my information in Google's servers than my users.

Google Domains !== Google DNS. they're only acting as the host for domains

again, admin privacy, not user privacy.

reddit spacing
Are you implying that Google doesn't monitor/analyze the traffic you're directing to their domains?

I only do that when I tend to write paragraphs. Never used leddit in my life.

Why not just do like Holla Forums does? Solve captcha -> authenticate SID for next X hours

Parley, ignore the paranoid Holla Forumsbabby tinfoilers. Anyway, I don't understand this:
Does it time the interval from page load to click and reject you if it's less than a certain value? How does it work?

Yeah, please explain. It sounds fucking stupid, because any bot can either just fake the timer or wait it out.

yes. It should be basically a lurking timer. I should set it to something like 30 minutes or something like that. But ideally, it counts up when you first fire up the page, and continues counting until it determines if you're AFK (probably 1-3 minutes)

I might also tie it to how many posts you've made somehow. the timer is just the first test

Not either of them, but is this timer client-side?
If I wanted to spoof it, I'd find the Javascript in charge of it and set whatever time I want.

Did you do it?

Cool imageboard, faggot