Finally I got her braces. How beautiful do you think she'll look when they are removed...

Finally I got her braces. How beautiful do you think she'll look when they are removed? She is already feeling more confident.

pic is old as fuck

Stop.
Just stop.

She'll be able to suck nigger cocks more efficiently.

She wouldn't. Her lack of confidence keeps her shy and reserved.

shes 32 now

You're funny

But now she can smile without being self-conscience.

Illiterate satan trips checked

Besides her teeth before, she was very pretty. Now with perfect teeth she will be gorgeous.

Quality wife material…

This is such shitty bait.
That pic is old as fuck.
The girl is 32 now man.

DAMMIT WHY DID I FORGET TO SAGE?

She is definitely not 32! She is an unsoiled young woman.

Buddy, you are not fooling anyone

And neither do you. You don't even know her, yet you claim a number for her age. I guess it's on the internet, so it must be true.

Post a pic of yourself with her, then we'll believe you.

Seriously, you are embarrassing yourself.
Go create your own board if all you are going to do is samefag this old cunt all day.

You can go to another thread fag. Freedom is wonderful.

Look man, You aren't fucking fooling anyone. You literally just go to Holla Forums and reuse the pedo meme every day with some random girl you found on the internet. If she's not 32 and is actually your daughter, then post a picture of her with modern technology in her hand with a timestamp in the other.

Good try fag…the burden of proof is on you. I have her pics, and know her. You don't.

Ok, then you won't have any problem posting a picture with the said requirements of above.

Still trying huh? FAIL. The burden of proof is still on you fag.

Go back to reddit…

I'm not trying anything, personally I don't really give a damn. You however can't turn it back on me, YOU'RE the one in the spotlight dumbass.
Go back to tumblr.

For a fag who doesn't give a damn, you sure are mad bro. You're the one who claims my daughter is 32. Provide proof. Or did you forget the conversation?

Skip your meds today?

Of she ever breaks up with you kick her in the teeth so her teeth are fucked up again

She's my daughter. Can you read?

Because I've seen the girl on the internet before.
First off, I've got experience with picture film and photography and seeing how those pictures are, they don't come from any modern camera. The pictures you have described are too yellowed to be from a modern day camera, even if the camera uses film. And before you say
Can you tell me how you even put film in a camera? Do you know how to operate a darkroom? Do you know how to tell negative film from positive film? And before you say it's a polaroid, just know that it wouldn't look anything like that if it was taken within the last 10 years. Again, every single picture I have seen has technology that isn't even originally from this decade. And if you try and say the pictures aren't from film, you can see the grain on the pictures.

what is her instagram lads?

It was interesting to learn that she was a wild child in her younger years and needed frequent bare bottom spankings to adjust her behavior. A good girl, just strong willed. Her daddy warmed her cheeks well.

Yes, with his hand and sometimes a hairbrush I believe.

Give them back you fucking thief! She may need those again someday.

I believe she used to give that same hairbrush handle a good workout as well

arf arf arf

she really liked her dog

And doggies liked her

BIG SMILE